This Is Us [Giyushino Oneshot...

By irvmqq

Giyushino Oneshots, mostly fluff. ⚠️May contain some spoilers. So read at your own risk.⚠️ ‼️Read only if yo... More

Before you read
I promise, Someday
Not by Kochou At Least
My Reason
Midnight Things
On the School Rooftop
Stargazing, A Brilliant Idea
A Coffee Break
Sorry
The Empty Dance Floor
The Pretending Game
Kisses Under the Pouring Rain
A Compromised Dance
Keeping You With Me
Happy to see you Happier
A Helping Hand
Just Me And You
Tsuyoushi

A/N's Note

442 10 1
By irvmqq

First of all. Thank you so much to you fellow readers that this book has reached over 4.5k+ reads with almost over 190 votes. I never knew that my writing skills would get such good criticism.

Secondly, I would end the book here as I am getting technical issues with Wattpad. I will try to post a special Oneshot soon after it gets solved.

Also, I have some drafts of another five which I wrote for a different fandom, of another anime fandom basically. So I will soon meet you guys there.

Till now, please take care of yourselves and keep reading and loving giyushino!! A ship that never got to sail.

Thank you so much.
Loads of love <3
Misty (author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 19.2K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
34.1K 1K 8
❝ FLOWERS ON THEIR HEARTS BLOOMING FOR A TOUCH. ❞ 紫 ━━ Different settings, different times; but always them, irrevocably in love with each other. Alw...
146K 2.5K 63
Sanemi Shinazugawa and Giyuu Tomioka always seemed to despise eachother. Mostly Sanemi. But, Giyuu always wanted to be friends with the white haired...
98.1K 1.7K 24
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐱 𝐊𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐔 ꜱʟᴏᴡ ʙᴜʀɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ══ "no one likes you, tomioka-san, but I love you" ══ 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙪𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠...