๐€๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐๐Ž๐Ž...

By _TheEspoirCommunity_

๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’๐’! ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’–๐’‘๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†~ ๐‘ถ๐’‰, ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๏ฟฝ... More

โ•š.. โ™ซส€แดœสŸแด‡แดค & ส€แด‡ษขแดœสŸแด€แด›ษชแดษดแดคโ™ซ ..โ•
โ•š.. โ™ซแดแดœส€ แด€แดˆแดˆษชสŸษชแด€แด›แด‡แดคโ™ซ ..โ•

โ•š.. โ™ซแดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡โ™ซ ..โ•

58 9 1
By _TheEspoirCommunity_

Welcome to Espoir Community.

Did you stumble here to affiliate with us or check out the book?

Kidding!

Anyways, lets us introduce the community.

So, we are a community that guides and helps people with what they struggle with. Pretty much like the name, we do have hope in our members and the same goes for our affiliates.

We are a family.

So as you can see, we created this book for affiliates. Some of you guys might know what it is, but if not no worries, we will guide you!

So basically Affiliation is kind of helping your community by doing shoutouts/ doing a collaboration with us.

So anyone willing to affiliate with us, your most welcome here.

Just read the rules and regulations which are in the next chapter, follow them, and pm us your rules and regulations if you are accepted as our affiliates, we'll follow your one too!

Stay hopeful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...