๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐‹๐„|๐Š๐•

By pradaabtcs

๐–ฒ๐—๐—๐—๐—๐—๐Ÿคซ... More

ยฉ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.

2.8K 74 14
By pradaabtcs

SYNGULAR JOURNEÉ
𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖸𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟱𝗔𝗠
—————————————

It was time for me & dayvon to present our project we were the last ones.

I made him do all the talking cause he be having the most to say but so shy.

I mean i am too but... i did almost all the work so it wouldn't hurt for him to speak lol.

Most of all i was proud of him. He's an intelligent person that's just in the wrong direction & isn't able to use his intelligence right.

"Wow" miss brown said clapping with the rest of the students.

She looked surprised, very surprised.

"Thank you syngular & von for that amazing presentation of you guys' project" she said.

I smiled as she continued to thank us.

After this class we were on our break.

Me & von walked through the halls talking for a long time.

"I'm proud of you" i said looking at him.

"Damn" he said. "Nobody said that to me in a long time"

"Well" i smiled.

"Thank you tho, i wouldn't have passed if it wasn't for yo ass fr lil folks, i enjoyed working witcha" he smiled.

"You're welcome" i laughed.

"Mhm you coming wimme after school" he said licking his lips.

"I-"

"Tell yo momma you with tobias damn" he said.

"You keep messing up her damn name what the fuck" i laughed.

"She do look like a tobias ion gone lie" he mumbled making me laugh harder.

"You hell" i said. "She do not look like no tobias tabatha fits her perfectly"

"Mhm" he hummed. "Imma see you after school boo"

"Okay" i said.

"Wassup syng" herb said walking up to me.

"Aye who you?" Von asked coming back.

"Oh this herbert my best friend" i smiled.

"Best fren" he said lowly while eyeing him down.

"Stop" i mugged him.

He nodded walking off.

"I do something to him?" Herb asked as we walked to history class.

"No, von just like her so he want every nigga around her long gone" tabatha said walking up.

"He don't like me can you shut the fuck up with that shit damn" i mumbled.

"You done popped syngular's bubble" herb said.

"Ion care she just better not fuck with him cause all he gone do is fuck her over" she said.

"Ion want him, ion tryna entertain him none of that so if it's anything you would be the one to fuck with him & get fucked over" i said. "You been acting weird ever since last night"

"What happened last night?" Herb asked.

"I took her with me to pick up weed from parkway & von was there" she said.

"And??" He asked.

"When we were leaving she said he was getting too comfortable with me" i said. "He ain't did shit that shows he getting "too" comfortable with me he's my friend we were working on a project together"

"Okay I'm sorry if i seemed bitchy" she said looking dead at me.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes I'm sure" she said.

"Okay" i said.

-

Class was done & i was walking outside.

I had forgot that von wanted me to leave with him so i went over to his car & he was there.

"I been waiting for you for the longest" he said locking the doors before pulling out.

"Sorry i forgot" i said putting on my seat belt. "Now why you wanted me to leave with you?"

"Cause I'm taking you shopping" he said.

"I'm good" i said laughing. "Ion need anything"

"Ion care you been good to me & i wanna repay you" he said.

"You don't needa use your money on me" i said laughing.

"But i want to" he said.

Minutes later we got to the mall.

"What's your favorite designer store?" He asked as we walked in the mall.

"Ion have one" i said.

"Hold my hand" he said.

"Why?" I mugged him.

"Hold my hand damn" he said grabbing it.

He held my hand tight & made sure i was close to him.

First he took me to chanel then amiri & louis vuitton. He spent a lot of money & i felt bad.

The last place i went to was forever 21 then we got food.

"How much money you spent?" I asked.

I already calculated it all up i just wanted to see what he would say.

"Why you wanna know?" He asked pulling my body closer to his as we walked through the crowded food court.

"Because i wanna know" i said.

"You like what you got?" He asked.

"Yea, thank you" i said.

"You're welcome boo" he said.

"Why you keep holding me like this?" I asked.

"Because ion trust niggas, i know how they get snatching girls n shit plus i want you protected" he said.

"No you just do too much" i laughed.

"Mcht shut up" he chuckled.

"Cause who gone wanna snatch me?" I asked laughing.

"Me" he said grabbing our food & pulling me.

"Dayvon" i smacked his arm.

"I'm just playing" he laughed.

.......

"You hurt my arm i should trip you right now" i said.

"Here you go acting like a baby you want me to kiss it a'sum?" He asked opening my door for me.

"Hell no" i said. "Thank you"

"Ight stop whining then" he said closing his door & starting up the car.

"I thought you was gone want nothing to do with me by now" i said.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Like the project, i thought you was just playing nice then was gonna get back on your shit after school" i said.

"I should punch yo ass for saying that shit" he said.

"Ion do nun" i stale faced him.

"Even if i wanted to start messing witcho ass again i wasn't going to seeing how you helped me & i want something to do witchu, you & yo whole vibe raw as hell folks" he said.

"What you mean raw?" I asked playing dumb.

"Guh you know what the fuck i mean" he said making me laugh.

"All them times i was asking if you was coming over it wasn't for the project i just wanted you around a nigga" he said.

"Damn you that lonely?" I asked.

"Hell nah" he mugged. "I be wanting to be by myself i just wanted you around"

"Why?" I asked.

"That's all you ask" he laughed.

"Boy just answer" i said.

"You funny as hell you be making me wanna laugh fr, ion fake no smile around you i actually be meaning that shit" he said.

"Awe" i smiled.

"Bru" he said laughing.

He looked down at his ringing phone & his mood instantly changed.

He sucked his teeth declining the call.

I couldn't see who it was but ion care.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yea" he said resting his hand back on my thigh.

"Why you keep doing that?" I asked.

"Doing what?" He asked.

"Resting your hand on my thigh" i said.

He just smiled & ain't say nun.

-
OMNISCIENT
—————————-

When they got to his house a car was there & syngular knew it wasn't his she wasn't tripping tho, she just wanted him to get what he needed to get so he can drop her home.

"Fuck" von mumbled.

"What?" Syngular asked.

"Stay in the car imma be back" he said & syngular nodded.

"What the fuck you doing?" Von asked walking up to misharron.

"Why you ain't been answering the fucking phone dayvon? i did something to you?" She asked.

"You know what the fuck you did ion even wanna look at yo trifling ass so ion know why you here gang" he said.

"Von i was just going through it okay & i know if i told you i wanted an abortion you was gonna be mad" she said.

"Nah maybe if you wasn't only thinking bout yo self i would've understood that you wasn't ready for a baby misharron" he said. "That's all you had to say was you wasn't ready i would've understood that"

"Dayvon I'm sorry" she said.

"Fuck yo sorry" he barked. "That shit hurt the fuck outta me why you ain't just sit down & talk wimme? huh? instead you wanna get an abortion without me knowing like it was cool?"

"I was being dumb & i get that-"

"Yea fuck all you gotta say I'm done witcho ass, get yo shit & get the fuck out my driveway" he yelled.

"Are you serious right now von?" She asked.

"Yea get whatever you need cause I'm throwing whatchu leave out" he said. "Them bitches going to goodwill"

"Dayvon it's never that serious" she said.

"What!" He yelled. "How it's not that serious! you made a decision you knew was gone make shit come to this so it is that fucking serious, you got an abortion without coming to me first you ain't shit but a dumb bitch!"

"Really? you talk to that other girl like this?" She asked.

"Who?" He asked.

"That syngular bitch!" She yelled.

"Aye folks watch yo mouth when you speaking on ha don't make me beat cho ass" he said grabbing her throat roughly.

He hated when people would call her out her name that made everything in him come out. He would get overly angry his skin would heat up & around his eyes would darken. His anger issues were that bad especially over her.

"But you can call me a bitch" she said grabbing his wrists.

"Yea like the bitch you is" he smirked tightening his grip.

"Day-dayvon" she stuttered coughing.

"Go get yo shit!" He yelled throwing her down.

Syngular had never seen him get like that before. She was scared, very scared but she knew he would only get like that if someone was to piss him off. The way their relationship was is the exact reason she fears getting in a relationship.

She could already tell he had bad anger issues when he would get mad at her for simple shit & that incident with nau'jour. She was really hoping she wouldn't ever get him on that side.

"Fuck you!" Misharron yelled walking inside.

She went into his room grabbing everything she needed, she did leave some clothes behind tho.

"You fucking ha?" She asked before getting in her car.

"Nah but why would that be any of yo business?" He asked her.

"No reason" she said.

He watched her leave then went back in the car.

"Come on" he said.

"You okay?" Syngular asked getting out the car.

"Yea I'm straight" he said.

She could see he was pissed.

"I can just get an uber home you look mad-"

"I said I'm good" he mumbled.

"Okay" she said.

She put down her purse & went to the bathroom. She went to fix her hair.

"Syngular where you at!" She heard him yell.

"The bathroom!" She yelled.

He opened the door & stared at her for a while.

Even tho he might've made fun of her she was gorgeous to him. He was never planning on catching feeling for her these past couple days but it just happened. He didn't wanna show it but it was hard not to sometimes because he loves being in her skin. He's big on physical touch when it comes to her.

"What?" She asked mugging him.

"Nun" he said. "Ain't nothing wrong witcho hair" he laughed.

"I know i just.." she said.

"Girl come on" he said.

She walked back into the kitchen to grab her purse.

"Let's go" she said.

"Damn you wanna leave my ass that bad?" He asked.

"I'm tired" she laughed.

They got in his car & left.

"Thanks for everything" she smiled.

"You're welcome ma" he said. "Just wanted to show my appreciation from you helping me n shit"

"Okay" she laughed. "Imma see you later"

"Ight" he said. "Imma call you & you better answer or you gone wake up wimme in yo bed again"

"Don't do that ever again" she mugged him.

"Mhm close my door luh girl" he chuckled.

-

Walking in the house i went to my room since my momma was sleep.

I got in the shower then washed off my body.

I rubbed my body with lotion then put on my clothes spraying myself after.

I grabbed my purse to get my airpods since they had to charge. I be forgetting bout em sometimes.

"Omg" i said in shock seeing a few bands inside. "Could only be dayvon"

It was a lot.

"Von" i said after he answered my call.

"Yea?" He asked.

"You put this money in my purse?" I asked.

"Yea" he laughed. "Do whatever you wanna do with it, it's yours"

"You sure? this a lot" i said.

"I wouldn't have gave it to you if i wasn't sure syngular" he said.

"Okay" i mumbled. "Thank you"

"You're welcome" he said.

"I'm going sleep now tho I'll talk to you later" i said.

"Why you can't just stay on the phone? I'll mute myself" he said.

"Because i don't want to now bye" i said.

"Watch yo slick ass mouth folks" he said. "Talking to the wrong nigga like that"

"Bye von" i laughed.

"Yea ight" he said before i disconnected the call.

Shaking my head i put my purse aside & laid in bed.

𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢: 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚊𝚋𝚝𝚌𝚜 .

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

-LAY
Questions? i like when y'all interact with me😂.

Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 850 29
๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’, ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’Ž, ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’๐’™... ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’–๐’“๐’Œ, ๐’…๐’… ๐‘ถ๏ฟฝ...
80.4K 1.7K 32
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐š"
25.1K 791 13
"๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ"
338K 11K 50
Soo I made another book๐Ÿ˜Š read my shit please๐Ÿ’™