๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•...

By EmptyAngie

โžญ๐™ผ๐šž๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š˜ ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› _______________________________________ โžญ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ

1.8K 57 19
By EmptyAngie

Muichiro who had just witnessed the whole thing has his eyes wide open and his mouth agape. Shocked and unable to do anything to help you he felt fustrated, he was going to run out of air and die.

The fact that he wouldn't get to marry you, grow old and died with you upsetted him. But perhaps this is truly the end?....as he began closing his eyes he heard a voice.

He looked up and saw (y/n), he looked slightly younger than before. Instead of the (e/c) orbs that met his, he was met with burgenette ones.

[Y/n] "Hm?...why do you think that? Nobody knows what the future has in store."

The ravenette widened his eyes.

                    •○•□•○•□•○•

[Gyokko] "Die Already!"

Gyokko breathed raggedly, his movements and attacks has became more reckless. As more attacks came from the pot demon, Ermengarde realized that his body was becoming more heavier as he tumbled and tripped while dodging.

Gyokko realizing this change decided to use this as his advantage.

[Gyokko] "Heh...You're not as weak as I thought (Y/n)...so I'll show you my true form I worked on this whole time."

Slowly the body begins to grow scales, the pot below him turned into a snake like tail, that slithered around the tree.

[Ermengarde] "How filthy"

The comment made the demon grit their teeth angrily.

[Gyokko] "You have no taste!"

A punch was aimed at Ermen, who dodged the fist successfully. With Gyokko's outstretched arm, he grabbed it tightly, swinging him around, and throwing him into a huge shoulder.

Rushing up to him at a abnormal pace Ermen fist palmed his core, penetrating through his torso and spine. He hunched over, groaning in pain.

Readying himself for another strike he raises up his fist again only for his legs to buckle underneath him.

Shocked, Ermengarde tried to get up, but no matter how hard he tried the body would not move. It was clear as day that the body was all worn out and exhausted from the battle.

The pot demon laughed mockingly as he grabbed his hair, forcefully yanking it around.

[Gyokko] "Who's the weak one now?"

Before Gyokko could capture the demon, a misty haze covered them both. He looked around for the cause of such a thick fog, but before he could turn around a blade slit through his neck.

[Gyokko] "FUCCKK THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE YOU'RE JUST A HUMAN!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO THE GREAT GYOKKO-SAMA!! YOU REPULSIVE INFERIOR CREATURE!!

(Y/N) YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN!! YOU INFERIOR MAGGOTS!!"

Before anything else could be spat out by the pot demon his head was sliced in half by the ravenette who narrowed his eyes, annoyed by his rambling.

[Muichiro] "Yeah, Yeah can you just burn in hell already?"

Heavy wheezes could be heard from both of the boys who locked eyes with eachother.

[Ermengarde] "You must be him..."

[Muichiro] "Him?"

[Ermengarde] "Listen I don't have much time left, but I'm greatful to you....thank you....for helping (Y/n) get out of the darkness....he really loves you know, so much....goodbye for now."

The ravenette widened his eyes at the response and smiled tiredly. Ermengarde who was now at peace chuckled to himself. Closing his eyes as he began to return back to his slumber.

With the return of Ermengarde and the dissapearance of the markings, (Y/n) body fell flat on the floor. His body was exhausted to the max including his will to stay awake.

Worriedly, the ravenette dragged himself to you, kneeling next you when he got closer.

[Kanamori] "T-Tokito-kun are you alright!? I have no idea what just happened!"

[Muichiro] "I-I'm fine....I-I'm great....um...i-is (y/n)..ok? I...have to get to Tanjiro."

[Kanamori] "You look absolutely horrible are you sure?"

[Muichiro] "Yeah...I'm okay....nothing wrong with me....you listening, so is he...ok?...what about kotestu...?"

He wheezed exhaustedly.

[Muichiro] "Crap..."

Before he could say anything more, foam began to spill out of his mouth and his body fell.

[Kanamori] "AH! TOKITO!!"

He couldn't move, his body has truly worn out, but he was glad. He was glad that he was alive with you and that he finally remembers everything. Muichiro smiles proudly at himself, tears streaming down his eyes as he thinks about his family along with you.

Quickly, Kanamori  helps the boy up to his feet, before giving the unconscious demon a piggyback.

[Muichiro] "The battle....it is not...over yet...-cough-"

                         •○•□•○•□•○•

Many things occured, the defeat of two upper moons and the several deaths of the swordsmiths who unfortunately were the victims of the demons wrath.

Thus the swordsmiths had moved to a new land, far from their old one that has been demolished.

Nezuko had conquered the sun, the first demon to have ever walk in the sun freely without shade. This news has no doubt reached to Muzan by now, they could only predict what he is planning.

[Kakushi] "That's all I have to inform you on for now..."

[Y/n] "I see, thank you very much."

You smile at the Kakushi who took the time to find you the whole day in the forest you were wondering around in.

[Kakushi] "S-sure...ahem, If you need anything else please feel free to ask me!"

They bow deeply before departing. As you watch their figure dissapear, your smile falls and you find a nearby log to sit on.

You lift up the bottom hem of your kimono to look at your legs and frowned at what you saw. Both of legs were purple and rotting from your toes up to your knee caps.

[Y/n] "It's getting worse...."

Sooner or later you won't be able to walk nor run just like before. Perhaps this is what she meant by changing body. You lowered down the kimono and stood back up dusting the dirt off of you. After fixing your hat, you began making your way downhill at a very slow pace.

You weren't going to let such a thing bring you down. After all, you needed to end this all with your blood along with his.

By the time you had made it down to the headquarters, it has already reached sundown and the lights were barely flickering in each building.

You walk towards the direction of the butterfly mansion to do a last check up on your friends before resting for the night. As you crossed the bridge, you heard your name being called.

Turning around curiously you met  the ravenette's turquoise hues. He smiled gently before approaching closer.

[Muichiro] "(Y/n), I'm sorry I've kept you waiting...for all these years, I'm sorry for forgetting everything..."

He held your hand, more gently than ever before.

[Y/n] "Woah, woah slow down...it's ok...don't blame yourself Muichiro....you were so angry, so lost...your brother died, you lost everyone.....it was never your fault...."

[Muichiro] "Nor was it yours either...."

The ravenette embraced you lovingly into his warm arms.

[Y/n] "Thank you Muichiro, for everything...."

You looked up, meeting his glittering gaze that reflected your figure and your's alone.

[Muichiro] "I like you...I like you a lot."

He declared softly in your ear before  suddenly, grabbing your left hand and slipping a flower ring in your ring finger.

You widen you eyes at the clumsily made flower ring that was slipped through your finger. It was Muichiro's silent declaration of a future engagement with you.

You looked up at him with a bashful expression, meeting his own flustered manner.

[Y/n] "Muichiro..."

You said in a hushed whisper.

[Muichiro] "And I'll never forget you again, whether you like it or not..old man."

He grinned playfully before straightening his posture. Scoffing sarcastically you nudged his side.

[Y/n] "Luckily I have my face cream to get rid of my wrinkles or else you wouldn't like such a young looking man."

You mimicked the sound of a older man, making the ravenette laugh lively before accompanying you to the butterfly mansion.

                         •○•□•○•□•○•

I almost forgot to update today lol! Got caught up with babysitting and reading that I totally forgot. Anyways this was quite a fluffy chapter between you and Muichiro. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and see ya'll next week!

Goodday or what I like to say Goodnight~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.3K 25
[Timeskip!Haikyuu x Male Reader] You thought being an adult wouldn't be too hard, but boy were you wrong. Your adult friends have adult problems, and...
357K 7.8K 63
oneshots and stories for gender neutral and male readers <3 - requests are closed Started || July/14/20
32.8K 1K 23
|| Saiki x Male Reader || (ENGLISH) En Strรฅlende Dag [A Brilliant Day] ...
664K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...