soft spot

By heartmill

➪ Scaramouche x reader It all started with the two of you getting lunch detention which was the dumbest thing... More

info
apology
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
xiao fic.

08.

9K 360 1.1K
By heartmill

"One week."

Friday, 5:22am.

You finally woke up opening your eyes when something felt off. It didn't feel like you were on your bed, you looked up to see Scaramouche on his phone scrolling.

"Have you been keeping this position this whole time?" You sat up feeling a little guilty, "yeah but it's fine," he could read your expression.

"well um ... I think I stayed for a little too long," you began to fake laugh unsure of what to do. "I'm gonna go home thanks for having me over," you scratched your head.

"I'll walk you home," he also stood up turning off his phone and putting it in his pocket. "oh, no it's really fine I can walk home myself. Thanks though," you waved goodbye to him before stepping out of his room.

"It's 5am in the morning I can't let you walk home alone or I'll never hear the end of it from Ei," Scaramouche sighed walking past you and going down the stairs.

"Ah so that's why you're so persistent," you said a little disappointed. You were expecting some sort of answer like girls can't be walking alone at this time but nope he had to hit you with that.

"And what if some jerk hits on you again like last time?" Scaramouche added, you looked up at him with a smile. He was already downstairs looking up at you waiting for you to come down already.

"Can you come down already?" He crossed his arms impatiently. "Okay okay," you laughed going down the stairs.

The two of you walked on the sidewalk as only a few cars passed by, birds chirping, and the sun was beginning to rise.

Not either one of you decided to talk and you didn't want to start a conversation since the silence was comfortable. You were just walking and admiring the sky.

Now that I think about it, it's been a full week since we've met.

Your eyes widened when you felt your phone buzzing like 50 times in your pocket, stopping in your tracks you pulled out your phone to see it was from the gc.

"What the hell?"

"Scaramouche... did you say something to them?" You looked up from your phone to face the boy who was a few feet from you.

"Don't recall," he shrugged which was a obvious lie because Hu tao just sent the screenshot which proved everything.

——————

Childe has a
piss kink 😨

taotao
@y/n are you
guys dating ?!

itto
whos guys

childe
by guys do you
mean...

SCARAMOUCHE?!

itto
THE LITTLE GUY?!

childe
if he saw that you
would be dead

kazuha
why do you say so
hu tao?

taotao
im in this other gc
right which was
just a lil joke joke
to make fun of Scaramouche's
height

we added him as a joke and
y/n hasn't been responding since
like yesterday

i asked him about it
and he sent a pic of her on
his lap SLEEPING

Tomo
ON THE LAP ?!

itto
brozos I think they
fucked.

childe
me too ...
y/n was it big.

oml wtf guys
no WE DIDNT FUCK

tomo
damn it
But we all know
u want that dick 🤭🤭

YEAH BUT
NO??

Thats not eveb the
pount here

childe
she sweating
so hard she cant type

kazuha
can't**

childe
SHUT UP

tomo
dont tell him to
shut up u shut up
u ugly failed abortion

childe
WHY ARE U GOING FOR ME

taotao
stfu all of u
we talking about
y/n here with her lova boy

wait ittos alive?
thought u wouldve died from
the beans

dam it. i wanted to
raid ur funeral.

taotao
Y/N. ON TOPIC.
what were u doing
with scara huh? 🧐🧐

i was just tired okay?
i asked to go to sleep for a bit
but i meant on the floor.

NOT ON HIS LAP.

taotao
I forgot to add something else.
[Sent image]

childe
HES BEING BOLD ?!

itto
THE LITTLE GUY
JUST SAID "we arent dating
yet" TO U Y/N

🙂

kazuha
it's only been a week.

tomo
there's a thing called
love at first sight ☺💕

childe
something u wish
u could have u
single bitch

tomo
UR LITERALLY SINGLE.

childe
and ?? I pull bitches

tomo
name one.

childe
...
y/n

tomo
stop lying to urself
one sided relationship
Theres a difference ☹

taotao
wait where are u rn y/n?

childe
omg what if she got kidnapped
hope she never comes back

shut up ur just mad
i chose scara over u 🥱

anyways I'm with scara rn
hes walking me home

childe
😪🔫

xiao
do it.

taotao
hes walking u
home?
We talking about
The same scara or...

yes we r the
dude whos like 2 inches
frisbee hat
degrades ppl
choking kink

yes.
hes yelling at me to hurry
up rn I have to go
bye yall 💔

————

Friday, 5:31am.

"You're full of complaints, you know that?" You turned to Scaramouche who was walking beside you after screaming at you to hurry the fuck up or else he was gonna ditch you and go back home.

"How much farther is your house?" He was growing tired of walking, his legs felt numb earlier since you were sleeping for so long and now he had to walk you all the way to your house. Bullshit, he says.

"It's just around the corner I can go alone from here, thanks scar-scar." you stopped he wasn't convinced at all but he could really care less at this point.

"See you at school," you waved walking off without him. Thankfully he didn't follow you as you turned the corner which was just what Scaramouche was waiting for.

Instead of walking off to the other direction and going home, he secretly followed you to make sure you go home safely.

He hid behind the wall watching you run super fast to your door as if you were scared of some creep, "I'll be fine my ass here you are running in fear" Scaramouche shook his head.

He watched you go inside safely and that was enough for him. He didn't want to be seen as a stalker so he turned the other way and walked home.

And it was final, Scaramouche had a spot for you in his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 734 28
*scaramouche is bottom in this story and kazuha is top *kazuha has scaramouche as an assistant as a punishment *bestie dont read this I'm warning you...
28.3K 860 22
━━━ 恥知らず " You shouldn't be ashamed, so in this way, we can be a couple. " Y/n, a shameless designer who flirts with the new student who is a model...
25.6K 785 14
🅞🅝 🅗🅘🅐🅣🅤🅢 A young boy named Scaramouche changed schools after a bad experience in his previous one. He didn't have any one to talk to, and no...
450K 6.8K 10
This is a collection of Scaramouche x Reader oneshots!! ❗️I'm NOT accepting any requests at the moment!! Though, I am thinking about opening a reques...