Don't Let Him Take Me

By briellepuleo

Maya is a 12 year old girl who is in the 7th grade. She is abused by her father. One day she goes to school w... More

Today's the Day
Gym Class
The Call Home
I Shouldn't Of Said Anything
The Precinct
Get Down!!
Sitting Ducks
Dreams or Memories
Unknown Number
Don't Let Him Take Me
Smile For The Camera
Hurry!!!
She Hasn't Woke Up
It'll Be Okay
Safe
Fight Me
What Did You Do?
Raw
Cereal
Some Fun
Slumber Party!!
Why her?
I'm So Sorry
Pillow
Sunlight
Worst Nightmare
Trial
Convicted
School Again
I know
Confide
Captain's Office
Dedicate a room
More
Fin's House
Please do.
waking up
A Dreaded Conversation
Everything always goes down hill
next part
Another Basement
Tracing Evidence
Interrogation
Chicago Pd
Rescue
Just a Little
Small
Denying
Rafi
a year later
hello again :)

When It's Time

3.4K 94 11
By briellepuleo

(Rafael Barba's POV*)

I don't think Maya likes the idea of testifying, or she doesn't mind it, but she definitely doesn't want the men who did this to be in the room. She looked scared when she left.

I go home and eat dinner in front of the TV. I turn to the news and there is a segment about Maya on it.

"Maya Thomas, a 12 year girl, who was abused and molested by her father many times, has to testify against three participants in these crimes. She will be going to trial tomorrow. We will not be able to enter the court room, but we will be filled in afterwards. This is Timothy Michaels with the channel 10 news." I turned the TV off.

Poor Maya, I don't want to put her through trial, but we need to put these people away. I will be there the whole time with her. Nobody will hurt her.

I walk to my room, put sheets on my bed, and climb under the covers. I fall asleep.

Maya is sitting in the court room at the stand. She looks nervous. I look over to see all three of the men sitting there smiling.

I hear a loud bang and look Maya. Her head is looking down and there is blood coming out a hole in her head. She was shot. I look at the men, and one of them is holding the gun. I scream.

I wake up in a cold sweat. I sit up and can't get her image out of my head. I look over at the clock and it says 2:30 a.m. on it.

I pick up my phone, I know it is late but I can't help myself.

I dial Carisi's number.

"Hello?" His tired scratchy voice answers after 6 rings.

"Hi, can you check on Maya for me?" I asked.

"What the hell? Why?" He replied.

"I just need to know she is okay." I hear him get up and check on her.

"She is fine." I hear him say.

"Okay good. Thank you."

"Yup. I never liked you." I hangs up. I roll my eyes and roll over. I fall asleep again and don't wake up for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450 7 9
little yelana has been through horrific scenes that no one should see, let alone a little girl. what happens when she is saved by svu? will yelana bo...
11.5K 255 15
Olivia Benson, Detective for Manhattan SVU, mother to a five year old little girl, and married to her best friend. What happens when a heinous crime...
48.5K 1.2K 41
This is a Law and Order SVU fanfic sort of thing set around series 15 (After the Lewis kidnap but before the russian roulette) however there may be s...
8K 239 25
Fan fic on Captain Hook and reader. A young woman named Maya is escaping a rapist when she stubles upon a ship in her getaway attempt, it just so ha...