WHEN LOVE LASTS| JIKOOK ✅

By StillWithYouJikook

"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook plea... More

CAST
1.Playful Kiss
2.Puppy Kisses
3.Comfort Kisses
4.UGLY
5.Losing weight
6.High School
7.Tutoring
8.Mine
9.Challenge
10.Avoid
11.A long night
12. Staying
13.Jeonlous
14.Namjooning
15.Hold me
16.Hate
17.Bet
18.Silent
19.Alone
20.Maths
22.Counting
23.Plan
24.Dear Diary
25.GettingReady
26.At my Worst
27. The Fall
28.Unexpected
29.Uninterested
30.Unspoken Words
31. Missing
PREVIEW
32.Golden Jubilee
33.Outburst
34.Chance
35.BlueMoon
36.Rockstar
37.Bride
38.AfterParty
39.HIDDENPAIN
40.KissMe
41.OUR LOVE
Thank you
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
FINALE

21.Tickets

4.4K 258 20
By StillWithYouJikook

Jimin froze in his spot when he heard a loud thud.

"JUNGKOOK TF" Yoongi and Hobi climbed above Jungkook and they started to fake punch on him.

"Jungkook? " Jimin dropped the cycle as soon as he saw jungkook was getting hit by his best friends.

He ran towards them and get into the fight.

"Leave him " Jimin shouted and tried to pull jungkook from them.

"Go away jimin, we want to destroy him to make you mad " Hobi yelled and punched jungkook on his nose.

"Ahhhhhhhh" Jungkook hissed in pain as hobi really hits him harder.

"JUNGKOOK! ' jimin started to tear up once he start seeing his blood.

Hobi's eyes widened when he was the blood.

" Jungkook? "Tae looked from their behind and flinched once he saw the mess they created.

__

Jimin and jungkook were in the nursing room , as the staff helped jungkook to treat his blood.

" Stop crying Jimin. "Jungkook hissed in pain.

" Sorry.. It's all because of me "jimin whimpered.

He cried and saw Hobi was entering the nursing room.

" JUNG HOSEOK "Jimin shouted as soon as he seen him.

" TF leave me.. Jimin" As jimin begin to hit him.

"Why did you hit my ggukie? " He cried and punched him. (Softly)

"Because of your ggukie, you are not talking with us! " Hobi pushed jimin on jungkook.

Jimin got hit on jungkook's chest, as the later holds jimins waist securely.

"Are you ok? " Jungkook asked him softly.

Jimin looked straight at jungkook's eyes as his heart begin to beat faster.

Hobi rolled his eyes and snatched jimin away from jungkook.

"TF" Jimin pouted and looked madly at Hobi.

Hobi scoffed and glared at jimin.

__

Jimin and jungkook walked side by side on the highways.

Jimin walked along with his cycle and glanced at Jungkook for every second.

"Spill it " Jungkook broke the silence.

"Huh? " Jimin blinked his eyes and looked at him with full of confusion.

"Why are you silent? Who hurts you? Tell me " Jungkook asked him.

Jimin was hesitant and didn't say much.
Jungkook sighed and pulled jimin closer(almost like a hug).

"Say" Jungkook asked him.

Jimin bites his lips nervously and he started to play with jungkook's button on his shirt.

"3 days before...... "

I was going to my English class and I found Kwang So and Jawan watching P*rn films in their phone. I was shocked and stunned to see them watching the videos in our school.

"TF are you doing? " And I snatched the phone away from them.

"Park Jimin, give me the phone " Jawan yelled at me.

"Go and take it from our principal " I replied angrily and I started to walk past them.

But, Kwang so started to pull me and snatched the phone away from me.

"TF, Bring back the phone Kwang So" I yelled at them but they asked me to not tell this to principal.

"Dont over react jimin, everyone in our age are watching p*rn and it was not a crime. " Jawan said.

"Oh, then why are you afraid of getting caught by the principal? Tell him the same and get back your phone. " I scoffed

"Ok, we will not do this again, please give me the phone" Kwang so said.

But I didn't listen to them and I started to walk past them.

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO MARRY JUNGKOOK? " Jawan yelled at me out of nowhere.

"What? " I stopped my ways and I found the question really wierd.

"I heard from people that you want to marry Jungkook that too after our high school! Am I right? " Jawan asked me.

"Yes,and what's the big deal? "

"And why are you so obsessed about marrying him jimin? "

"I don't want to share my personal to you and don't divert me " I glared at them.

"Oh.. I'm not diverting you. I'm just curious why are you so obsessed with him? And do you know how to cook? Or wash vessels or to clean the home? "

"F*cking No.Are your doubts cleared? " I replied and waited for him to answer me back.

But instead of replying he started to laugh at me.

"TF Jawan "

"So you are just obsessed with Jungkook's body and dont tell me you are in love! ".

" What did you say? "I gritted my teeth and grabbed his collar

" It's the fact Jimin. You itself told me, you don't know how to cook, or clean whatever. But still you want to marry him means, you want s*x with him right? '

I couldn't hear his nonsense anymore and I started to hit him hard.

"Why it is hard to accept the reality? " He pushed me back and yelled at me.

"I'm not what you think Jawan, I love jungkook and i want to be with him. That's all. And dont play with your tricks on me. "

"Just accept it already jimin, you love his body and not him. If you say you love him, then why are you rushing for the wedding? Huh? And i should say this, jungkook really has nice body and he is rich right? "

I started to shed tears as I don't want to hear his nonsense anymore.

"First, look after you Jimin and then advise us" With that he left me.

Jungkook heard everything and didn't say much.

"So you are worried over that? " He asked jimin.

"Yes.. I thought of the statement and you too avoided me , like you never acknowledged me as your boyfriend. And I feel like, you too thought the same. And I decided to keep a distance from you jungkook...

I (started to shed tears) really love you jungkook and I wanted to be with you, just with you.. Not more than that.. I'm not after your body.. If you thought like that, I will leave you.. And I will not show up again in your life.. " Jimin sobbed even harder.

"The thing is you are over imagining Jimin. " Jungkook sighed and looked at jimin.

Jimik didn't say much as he was busy in crying on the road.

"Here.. " Jungkook handed him a cover.

"What's it? " Jimin was confused and looked at the cover.

Jungkook gestured to open the cover.

Jimin then took the cover and opened it just to see,

(I made up the poster 😆)

"SNOW CITY TICKETS?? " Jimin yelled in surprise as he really wants to go there, because our mochi loves to watch the snow.

"I thought of going there with you" Jungkook said to him.

"Do you still remember it jungkook? " Jimin was taken a back as only Jungkook knows he wants to go there.

"Yup.You challenged to Somi right? If you get pass then I have to take you for a date right? Have you forgot it already? "

Jimin blushed and didn't say much.

"See you" Jungkook sighed and started to walk towards his home.

"Gguk wait.... Jungkook.. " Jimin started ran to chase jungkook

"The tickets will expire if you fail. Bye and dont follow me"

"I will drop you at home

Wait

Gguk

Kookie

Jungkookie " Jimin finally smiled and ran along with the cycle.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
How was the chapter? What will happen next? The upcoming chapters will be hard (in my opinion) you will hate each characters, and really sorry in advance to show everyone in a negative shade.

🌟 For daily updates🌟

See you again. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 3K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
73K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
73.7K 5.7K 57
A JIKOOK FANFICTION "So tell me, Jungkook, what he is to you? hoseok asked Hyung, I don't know how to explain; I don't have words to explain how I f...