Bound by Fate (Sesshomaru Lov...

By Silver-Tigress

Do you believe that demons could fall in love?~~ Sakura Shinguji is a princess and Priestess. After her famil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Inuyasha The Movie: Affections Touching Across Time (Special Chapter)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: The Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru (Special Chapter, Part 1)
Chapter 32: The Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru (Special Chapter, Part 2)
Inuyasha The Movie: Swords of an Honourable Ruler, Part 1
Inuyasha The Movie: Swords of an Honourable Ruler, Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Inuyasha The Movie: Fire on the Mystic Island
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 5

1.3K 30 0
By Silver-Tigress

Sakura's P. O. V:

"And done! How does that feel?" Asks Kagome once she's finished tending to my wounds and changing the dressing on my bandages.

I flex my right arm a bit and gaze down at the bandages wrapping around my stomach before I give Kagome an appreciative smile and say, "I felt like hell before but thanks to your treatment, Kagome, I feel much better! Thank you!"

"It's quite alright. I'm more than happy to help," She says modestly, holding up her hands. She lowers them as her face turns serious. "You should be back to your full strength in a couple more days if you just stay in bed. No stressful work, okay."

"Thank you." I say seriously, "I mean it, Kagome. You really did save my life the other night. If you hadn't used that sacred arrow to remove the shard from my arm... I'd most likely have definitely lost it. I don't know how to repay you."

"You don't have to. Really. Besides, I was trying to get the shard anyway. I'm just glad you're going to pull through. By the way," Kagome holds her hand to the side of her mouth while lowering her voice to a whisper and glancing back at the dog demon behind her, "Sesshomaru would allow only me in to treat you wounds. No one else."

I was surprised at that as I glance to the dog demon. "Really?"

"I think it's because he saw me remove the shard from your arm and knew he could finally trust me to heal you," She says as I look back at her. "I think Inuyasha was the most surprised out of all of us."

"I've no doubt," I mutter.

"I'll go let the others know you're awake. Shinobu is eager to see you," Says Kagome.

"Kagome," I say, stopping her. "Why are you and your friends still here? I thought you would've left by now."

"Oh, your brother invited us to stay for awhile and then Sesshomaru requested that I tend to your wounds. Though Inuyasha was against the idea of staying under the same roof as Sesshomaru," She replies.

"I see," I murmur.

Kagome asks me, "Do you want me to bring you anything to eat?"

"Yes, please!" I say immediately, feeling hungry after being unconscious for five days. Kagome spares me a last smile as she heads for the door.

"Okay. Be right back."

The girl leaves and it's just me and Sesshomaru.

"You don't have to be so intense around her. She's only helping me," I chose him.

"I'm just not very fond of other humans," He says, coming closer to my mattress again.

"Right. By the way, Sesshomaru-kun? How long have you been sitting beside me?" I question curiously.

"Since I started healing up two days ago," He answers.

"Oh," I mutter. We fall silent again as we wait for Kagome to return with dinner. She comes back awhile later and the dinner was delicious as I eat it eagerly. She went back out to the others and Sesshomaru told me what happened while I was unconscious.

After being invited in by my brother, Inuyasha had tried to attack Sesshomaru constantly, but was always stopped by Kagome saying "Sit." He wears a necklace of subjugation so whenever he falls out of line, Kagome would say her command and it would put Inuyasha in a bit of pain as the necklace pulled him down.

I couldn't help but giggle a little at the scene as I try to imagine it.

We talk some more as I eat and even afterwards. I have to say that this is the most I've heard Sesshomaru talk.

Eventually though, I grew tired and drifted off back to sleep.

I wake up the next morning to find a pair of clothes at the end of my bed. Sesshomaru was already awake and gazing at me.

"Good morning," I tell him.

"Feeling better?" He asks.

"After last night's dinner? Definitely. Now I want breakfast," I say, getting up to put on my clothes. I pause and blush as I remember Sesshomaru is still there. I glance at him and he seems to get the hint almost straight away.

"I'll wait outside," Sesshomaru tells me as he exits the room, closing the door behind him.

I smile to myself as I put on a clean purple kimono. I then run my fingers through my hair and join Sesshomaru outside. We make our way to the dining area to find Kagome, Inuyasha, Miroku, Shippo, Shinobu and Jaken already there and eating.

Inuyasha was the first to notice us and then the others as they fall silent. "Well, someone's looking better this morning," Says Miroku with a cheeky grin.

"Nee-chan! You're okay! I was worried," Shinobu says as he runs over to me and throws himself on me in a hug. I wince slightly at the throb of pain and he instantly pulls back.

"I'm alright, itotou, and it's all thanks to Kagome's medical expertise," I add with a smile at the young girl.

"It's no problem, really," She says sheepishly. "Here, you should have some food."

I nod and go to sit next to Kagome with Sesshomaru on my right and Inuyasha on Kagome's other side.

As I start putting food on my plate with chopsticks, Karina jumps onto the seat next to me. Seeing everyone gazing at her curiously, I say, "Her name's Karina."

"She's really adorable!" Kagome compliments. "May I?" I nod my head and she pats my nekomata, who purrs while leaning into Kagome's touch.

"So, care to explain why you teamed up with Naraku?" Inuyasha cuts in as I was eating, ceasing the other chatter.

Sesshomaru sends him a warning glare. I reply, "I knew it was a bad idea but I wanted to take back my home. And Naraku gave me the means to do it. I'm truly sorry for putting you all through such trouble."

"You shouldn't apologise," Kagome says. "You only did what you thought was right. Though maybe next time you shouldn't be so eager to have your arm cut off." Her face turns sheepish at this. I sweat drop at the memory.

"F-Forgive me. I see you use sacred arrows," I point out.

"I do! I'm the reincarnation of the priestess Kikyo," Kagome explains, causing my eyes to widen.

"Now I get it. My family on my mother's side have always had a long line of priestesses. We were a very powerful bloodline. But then, a few weeks ago, my and my brother's parents were killed with most of our soldiers by Akio. I'd met Sesshomaru a week before." This shocks everyone.

"Hmph! I still don't get why you chose him! He's evil!" Inuyasha says, arms crossed as he turns his head away.

"I'm not so sure, especially after what we'd witnessed during the fight with Akio," Says Kagome thoughtfully.

"Sesshy-kun is actually really nice. He just has trouble showing it," I say, earning a look from the dog demon.

Inuyasha and Shippo snicker. ""Sesshy-kun"?" The half demon then suddenly jumps up and points to Sesshomaru. "How about you and I finish our fight? Right here and now!"

My eyes flash dangerously before Kagome could give her command and my face darkens as I look to the half demon. "You will not fight each other in my castle, understand, Inuyasha? If you wish to fight, then take it outside!"

Everyone except Sesshomaru gape my tone and expression as Inuyasha freezes and his ears twitch. Everyone's faces have turned ghost white except for Sesshomaru while Shippo and Shinobu visibly tremble in fear. I'm not sure but I think Inuyasha may look fearful there.

Inuyasha finally overcomes his initial shock and dumps himself back in his seat, hands in his lap. He whimpers, "Yes, ma' am!!"

"Good," I say in satisfaction as I resume eating.

"Whoa. Did you see that?" Asks Shippo, still pale faced. "Sh-She's so sc-scary!"

"I have to agree with you there, Shippo," Miroku says, fear evident in his voice. "She even managed to stop Inuyasha without Kagome using the subjugation necklace."

Shippo says, "It seems as though Inuyasha is actually scared of something—and that's Sakura-chan!" He giggles, causing Inuyasha to become flustered.

"I am not scared of her! She's only a priestess! She doesn't scare me! I'll show ya!" Inuyasha is about to lunge towards me as though to start a fight. Sesshomaru is about to protect me but Kagome beats him to it.

"S-it, boy!!" She commands harshly with her eyes calmly closed. There's a pulse of power and Inuyasha seems to pause as he blinks his gold eyes, before gravity becomes his enemy and he's abruptly thrust into the floor, face first. His feet and hands twitch as he lies on the floor, groaning.

"KAGOME!!"

"Sakura has already asked you politely not to fight in her castle. You should respect that, Inuyasha," She chides him, looking at him. Miroku, Shippo and I snicker. "Besides, after witnessing her fight two times now, do you really want to be challenging her?"

Inuyasha sits up while rubbing his sore head and glaring at me with a childish pout. Miroku says, "She's got a point, Inuyasha."

Inuyasha says with a twitching eye, "I hate you. Especially because you're with Sesshomaru."

I finish eating and say as I get up, "I'm stepping out of the castle for a bit. I'll be back soon."

I leave before they could ask me any questions.

🗡🗡🗡

I find the person I'm looking for in the forest clearing by my castle, the sun high in the sky.

I stand behind the baboon mask wearing demon as he pinches the shard of the Shikon Jewel in his fingers. "Foolish human. I suppose I should've expected that her mortal body couldn't handle the power of the Shikon Jewel."

"I was hoping I'd find you here, Naraku," I greet coldly, causing him to whip around. I stare him down with a dark expression.

"Your Highness," He purrs, bowing, "I was rather hoping you'd be alright after using the Shikon Jewel. But did you succeed in defeating Akio and taking back your castle?"

"Akio was defeated by Sesshomaru-kun, and yes, I did take my castle back." Naraku takes a weary step back as I stall towards him. "You tricked me! You knew what the jewel shard would do to my body! I can't believe I let you use me like that!"

"I did no such thing, my dear. It was all your doing. You chose to use the Shikon Jewel shard, did you not?" He responds, warning a low growl in my throat.

"Give me one good reason why I should not purify you right here and now!" I demand, clenching my fists.

"Because you're unable to, even though you have more power than even Sesshomaru and the priestess Kikyo combined," He says, making me blink my eyes in surprise.

"I'm more powerful than Kikyo?" I ask.

"Yes. I was rather hoping the jewel shard would enhance that power, but it was a failure. You have intrigued me greatly, though, Princess. Be rest assured, we will meet again in the future, and I may call on you should there be another opportunity to defeat Inuyasha."

I've heard enough.

I send out a sphere of purified energy at him from my body, the sphere being coloured violet as I don't have my swords on me. When it hits the demon, his garments collapse.

I mentally curse as I know he's escaped.

I turn and go back to the castle as Inuyasha's group was leaving today.

🗡🗡🗡

"You mean, you're staying here? With Sesshomaru?" Asks Kagome in surprise as she, Miroku, Shippo, and Inuyasha stand before Sesshomaru, Jaken, Shinobu and I at the gates.

I nod my head as I reply, "I am. I wish to remain by Sesshy-kun's side, so I'll be leaving with him once our wounds are fully recovered. I also have to thank you for the gift, Kagome." She gave me some chocolate and a slice of strawberry cake which are sweets from her world after I found out I loved.

It's also the only way you could calm me down if I get angry.

"It's no problem!" She says.

"I hope we can be friends. You're more than welcome to come back anytime, even to rest during your journey," I offer.

"Thank you very much," Says Kagome.

"Yeah! This castle is the best," Shippo agrees. We all tense when Miroku suddenly appears beside me and wraps his arm around me, only I feel his hand grazing my behind.

He says smugly as everyone except Sesshomaru start getting nervous at the darkening expression on my face, as well as Sesshomaru's, though the monk remains oblivious, "You can be rest assured that I will come back, Your Highness. You may be with the enemy but you're still an angel sent from heaven. I'll never forget you—"

Fast as lightning, I cut off the monk by grabbing his hand touching my ass and spin around with him. Miroku gives a cry of pain as he's slammed back first into the ground, and I feel I've almost ripped his arm from his socket again.

"Miroku!" Kagome exclaims.

"Are you alright?" Asks Shippo as he goes up to Miroku who is twitching on the ground.

"I-I'm just f-fine, Shippo!" He manages to say.

"Well, he was asking for it," I huff indignantly as I cross my arms over my large chest. I feel Sesshomaru smiling at me from behind, as though happy about Miroku's predicament.

Miroku gets to his feet, much to my disappointment.

Shippo remarks, "She sure can put Miroku in his place, huh."

"Tell me about it," Mutters Inuyasha.

Kagome says to me with a kind smile, "Goodbye, Sakura. Take care of yourself. Thank you for the supplies, and I hope we meet again one day." I gave all of them fresh supplies before they left.

I return her smile with my own as I say, "Likewise!"

I stand beside Sesshomaru and my companions as we watch Inuyasha's group leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 141 7
My name is Masu Murai, and I'm a chubby boy of 19 years old, and am an Otaku, and gay. I've never had a proper boyfriend, and never dated before. And...
370K 7.5K 47
You are a full blooded dog demon. A female one at that. You have two swords. Shi is the blade of Death, while your other sword, Ha is the blade of da...
167K 7.1K 117
"What is that sent?" A Demon Lord standing in a field of dead men, there was something in the air that was unfamiliar to him. So he chose to explore...
296K 9.7K 30
"๐š˜ะฝ ะฝฯ…ฮท, แ‘ญโ„“ั”ฮฑั•ั” dฯƒ gฮฑะผะฒโ„“ั” wiั‚ะฝ ะผั” ั‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝั” แ—ชั”ฮฑั‚ะฝ!" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ---------- When a crazy psychopath named (Y/n) Kimลซra is fa...