soft spot

By heartmill

➪ Scaramouche x reader It all started with the two of you getting lunch detention which was the dumbest thing... More

info
apology
01.
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
xiao fic.

05.

10.4K 337 694
By heartmill

- "operation one,
start."

5th pd, lunch

"WHAT the fuck are you talking about? why are you dragging me here," Scaramouche was trying to get out of the ginger's grasp but he couldn't.

Signora was following the two of them, their destination? Your table obviously, Hu tao had informed Childe and Signora the details and the operation.

Childe found it a perfect opportunity to see Scaramouche falling in love even more and for Signora this was amusing. "hi guys! do you mind if we sit here?" Childe spoke the first line of the script.

You were only included in the planning in the hallway after all that you weren't even aware of the script or anything else so you were just as confused as Scaramouche when Childe had held him by the collar like a puppy.

"Of course we don't mind, right y/n?" Hu tao answered hitting u softly with her elbow getting you attention. "Huh what? I do mi-" you were cut off with a clap.

Obviously you were joking about that but Hu tao quickly got up making up a random excuse, "Scaramouche please take my seat I'm afraid you'll be scared if you sit beside people who are 10x your height," Hu tao claimed.

Scaramouche didn't even have the opportunity to answer when he was shoved and forced to sit at the seat beside you.

Scaramouche shot a glare at everyone suffocating them, they pretended to not nice him as they ate and talked about how good the school lunch was.

Tears were coming out of Itto's eyes as he chewed on the school lunch, tears of joy or tears of sadness? Sadness for sure the school lunch was disgusting.

"Itto... that has beans," Kazuha pointed out and everyone froze. Itto dropped his spoon hearing that before trying to choke himself to throw up the food.

Everyone began to freak out calling a teacher, "I'M GOING TO DIE AREN'T I?! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL AND IF I DO DIE I'LL WATCH OVER YOU ALL AS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL" Itto shouted with tears rolling down his cheek.

"Yeah no you're going to hell," Scaramouche commented but only you heard him because it was so noisy. You laughed at the comment getting his attention.

"Sorry for all the chaos this is how it usually is," you smiled scratching your head hoping it wouldn't be too awkward. "You're not worrying about him at the verge of death?" Scaramouche pointed at Itto who fell back but was caught by Childe and Thoma.

"He'll be fine he's strong maybe he'll die but he'll be known as the idiot who ate his own allergy. Don't worry about it," you shrugged until he actually went unconscious.

"Maybe he will ..." you blinked and before you knew it the ambulance had come and picked up Itto. Everyone decided to go with him but you weren't sure if it was actually for Itto's sake or an excuse to skip school.

That left you alone with Scaramouche, "yeah well he'll be fine," you could no longer hold in your laughter at how everyone was reacting and how Itto basically fell.

Scaramouche stared at you as you were covering your mouth and laughing so hard he unconsciously began to smile at you.

You soon calmed down wiping your tears before turning to Scaramouche, "you still got an appetite?" you asked.

"No not after all that," Scaramouche was still in disbelief on how everything happened so fast in just a span of 20 minutes.

"We have a lot of time before lunch ends so do you wanna go outside?" You offered he didn't have anything else to do and since no one he half liked was still here (except you) he decided to go.

"Don't tell me ... " Scaramouche stood there not expecting this. He was expecting a spot under the tree but no you took it 10 steps farther. Your spot wasn't even on school campus.

You were on the fence that surrounded the school, you couldn't leave because the gates were closed and you had 25 minutes to spare so you decided to leave the campus.

You were sitting on top of the gate confused, "what? are you gonna follow orr" you shrugged about to jump off and leave him.

"You've never been caught?" Scaramouche questioned. "Nope not once! We'll be right back five minutes before lunch ends so it's finee," you assured.

He wasn't convinced at all but he didn't want to seem like a coward. You took that as a yes so you jumped off waiting for him to climb the fence as well.

He jumped off the fence following you, "if we get caught you're taking all the blame," he complained. You nodded sick of his complaints and juat lead him to your spot.

It was a nearby garden some old people were taking care of for the community, the old people were quite fond of you so you were allowed to come anytime and enjoy.

Scaramouche looked around not even giving any emotions, "aren't they pretty?" you stared at the flowers that were beginning to bloom again.

"yeah, I guess." he shrugged such a half-assed answer. You sat down in the grass getting a disgusted look from Scaramouche.

"Ew why are you sitting in the grass?" He spat it was almost like a boulder fell on you but you forced a smile.

"You complain too much sit down," you grabbed his hand and pulled him down forcing him to sit with you.

"so? are you gonna tell me more about you?" you smiled making eye contact with him, "you're persistent. fine. I'm Scaramouche."

"something I don't know"

he went silent.

"okay fine I'll about myself," you stated getting a dull look from Scaramouche. "God please no..."

He was acting as if he hated it but he liked listening to your voice he just isn't aware of it or is probably in denial. You laughed and caught a few soft smiles from Scaramouche.

Everytime you pointed it out that he was smiling he would call you delusional. Almost losing track of time you looked at your phone to realize that it was now 1:12 pm.

3 minutes before class starts meaning everyone's in the hallway already and you're fucked. "Scaramouche...we're dead," you sobbed out shoving the phone in his face.

He fell back, "what the hell y/n? stop panicking and just run," he sighed standinv up. "Do you want me to help you up or something?" He stared at you as you were still sitting there not moving an inch.

"help me up?"

"No you have legs I'm leaving."

Well there goes that romantic moment where the two of you would look into each other's eyes and fall in love.

"Now ..." you paused dusting off the dirt on you, "RUN" you shouted taking a run for it along with Scaramouche for the campus.

"if we get suspended I'm burning your house down!" He threatened running as fast as he could with you. It was a bad time to be enjoying this since you two are most likely going to get expelled but...

You started laughing you hadn't had this much fun in a while, don't get it wrong. You love hanging out with everyone but a moments like this were the best.

Running alongside with someone while the weather was perfect and the wind blew calmly. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" Scaramouche heard your hideous laugh.

Finally, the two of you reached the fence. You checked your phone to see it was now 1:14 and you had one minute to get to class.

Scaramouche climbed the fence before you, he surprisingly waited for you instead of running off and leaving you behind. You thought it was pretty sweet and stood there like an idiot.

"Hurry up will you?" He yelled finally getting you to snap out of your thoughts. You jumped the fence and landed on your feet out of breath.

You were sweating super hard and so did Scaramouche, he put his hair back with his hand closing his eyes and breathing hardly.

Why is he so fine.

You groaned realizing that the bell had rung and now the two of you had to run once again, "wanna race?" you challenged.

"no but I have to run either way," he sighed translating his words you took it as a yes and began to run with him.

Down the hall, taking turns, running up the stairs, and taking another turn when the two of you loudly slid the door open.

"Y/n? Scaramouche? Why are the two of you late and why are you guys sweating? Don't tell me you've been running," the science teacher crossed her arms angrily.

"Sorry Miss. Umm" you forgot her name but luckily for you, "Ms. Hu" Scaramouche continued for you.

"Do you think an apology will just do? Mind ELABORATING everything for us? Loud and clear will you?" Ms. Hu raised her voice, you were getting irritated by her voice more and more.

"Some girl fell into the fountain like an idiot so we helped her but Scaramouche fell in because he couldn't reach her and then we had to go to the nurse's office for some new clothes. It took so long we realized we were late and we ran here," you explained with a grin.

"What?" Scaramouche glared at you with a pissed off expression at the words 'couldn't reach her'

You guys were excused. Somehow. You were getting killed still though. Too short to reach was correct. Don't regret a single thing. I'll see itto in hell.

A/N -

I'm so sorry if this was super chaotic and confusing 😭😭 I don't even know what I was doing maybe Itto will die 😰🙏

Thank you for reading this chaotic fanfic where Scaramouche is OOC!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 687 35
After being sent to a boarding school because of his awful behavior in middle school, Scaramouche is finally coming back to a public school. None the...
298K 7.9K 48
.•° ✿ °•. -ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ- .•° ✿ °•. Scaramouche x F! reader (Modern universe) ••• After admitting that Scaramouch...
113K 4.2K 16
₊˚ପ⊹┊ ❝ 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 . . 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡�...
27.8K 921 16
Scaramouche Art credits: @Yai_Sea _Ball on twitter After being assigned partners for your photography project , you and your assigned partners get to...