Peter Ballard / 001 / X Read...

By thelonelygirl22

*smut warning* A girl who woke up in Hawkins lab. She has no memory of her past. She has strange abilities... More

Chapter 1 : The arrival
Chapter 2 : The activity
Chapter 3 : Pain
Chapter 4 : Touch
Chapter 5: Desire
Chapter 6: Checkmate
Chapter 7 : Unauthorized Pleasure
Chapter 8: Timothee
Chapter 9 : The Escape
Chapter 10 : The Unforgiven *smut*
Chapter 11: "I'm Mike, Mike Wheeler. And, this is..."
Chapter 12 : Running
Chapter 13 : Saliva *Smut*
Chapter 15: Billy
Chapter 16: Fantasy *smut*
Chapter 17: Jealousy
Chapter 18: Kitchen*smut*

Chapter 14 : Gone

8.3K 198 326
By thelonelygirl22

***Sunsetz: Cigarettes After Sex***

Nancy took the hose out of his hand and walked away. Then, they started filling the pool.

"Colder" Lucas said, holding a thermometer. The pool was almost filled up. "Warmer!" Lucas screamed again. 'Right there!" He then said. They were able to remove the hose, then start dumping the salt inside of the pool. Dustin would test the level of salt with an egg. If the egg dropped to the bottom, it wasn't enough. Chief and Jonathan added two more bags of salt. Dustin dropped an egg, and it was floating on the surface. He then smiled.

"It's ready!" He said. Mike placed a radio on one of the tables they had brought. Eleven placed a blackout water mask on her face, and they guided her inside the pool. She was floating in a stagnant position for a few seconds, then the electricity in the gym started surging. Few m

The electricity pulsated.

"What's going on?" Y-n asked.

"I-I don't know!" Mike replied.

"Is barb okay? Is she okay?" Nancy asked.

"Gone...Gone. Gone." Eleven started saying. Nancy started tearing up.

"It's okay. It's okay." Joyce said while holding Eleven.

"Gone! Gone!" Eleven started screaming.

"Get her out of there, that's enough," Peter said. Y-n crouched down to hold Eleven's other arm.

"Hey. It's okay!" Joyce repeated. Eleven was panicking. "It's okay, we're right here. We're right here, honey. It's okay, I got you. Don't be afraid." Eleven slowly calmed down, and her breathing pattern went back to normal.

"It's okay Eleven, I'm right here with you. It's okay...You're safe, it's okay!" Y-n said.

"Castle Byers..."  Eleven said. Joyce looked at Jonathan, then back to Eleven.

"Will...?" Joyce gasped. "You tell him... You tell him I'm coming. Mom is coming."

"Hurry..." The radio said.

"Okay. Listen, you tell him to... to stay where he is. We're coming. We're coming, okay?" There was a silence, then Eleven sat up quickly, breathing heavily. Y-n hugged her, holding her in her arms.

"It's okay Eleven, you did great...It's okay I got you.." Y-n said. Blood started dripping from Eleven's nose. "Let's get you out of there." She said. Eleven stood up, and Joyce quickly gave her a towel, that she rolled around her body.

"So this Fort... Where is?" Chief asked.

"Uh, it's in the woods behind our house," Joyce replied.

"Yeah, he used to go there to hide," Jonathan replied. Chief started walking away towards the exit of the gym. Joyce and Jonathan ran after him. Nancy had also left the gym, but more quietly. And they have left with the three boys and Eleven again.

"This is so... strange..." Y-n said. "Why weren't we aware of this... gate?"

"I don't know... " Peter replied. "This doesn't make any sense."

Mike then stood up from where he was sitting and walked towards the gym exit. He came back in, a few minutes later.

"They're gone!"

"What?" Lucas said.

"Nancy and Jonathan. His car's gone." Mike said.

"They're probably just sucking face somewhere..."Dustin said.

"Gross!" Lucas said.

"No. No way!" Mike replied.

"Did they go with the Chief?" Dustin asked.

"I don't know!" Mike replied.

"You all stay here, I'll go look for them outside." Peter sighed, walking away and towards the exit of the gym. The door closed, the sound echoing in the gym.

"We can't just wait around!"  Mike sighed.

"Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives. The bad men are still looking for us." Lucas reasoned.

"Yeah, and we don't even know where your sister is," Dustin said.

"El can find them," Mike said

"El has had enough for today," Y-n replied.

"Mike look at her!" Dustin said while pointing at Eleven. She was curled up in a ball, holding her legs with her arms, and resting her head on her knees. " I still think we should stick to the chief's plan."

"Exactly. We stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe. That's the most important thing, remember? Besides, she's okay. She's with Jonathan." Lucas said.

"Yeah, and she's kind of a badass now, so..." Dustin started walking away.

"Well, where are you going? You just said stick to the plan!" Mike replied. Dustin didn't turn around and kept on walking.;

"I am. I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding. I'm telling you, Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit. "

"Are you serious????" Mike replied.

"El needs to be recharged!" Dustin replied. Lucas started following him, and they both left the gym, leaving Eleven, Mike, and Y-n alone.

"I'm going to go look for Peter, you two go find Dustin and Lucas," Y-n said before walking away, towards the gym exit. She opened the door and took a deep breath of the cold fresh air. The moon's light was bright, enough to light up the school grounds. She sighed, where could he possibly be? He was supposed to be back by now. She decided to go left, to the back of the school. She was walking, and the breeze was giving her goosebumps.

"Peter! Nancy...?Jonathan!" She started saying out loud. No responses. She even checked the garages. No one was there. She then started walking towards the front of the school. She noticed three cars were parked, with no lights or engines. She frowned, carefully walking towards them, then she saw four men getting out of the car. Her eyes widen.

"Y-n! Run!" She heard Peter's voice say and she turned around, running back towards the door of the gym. Oh no. Where was he? Did he get captured? That was impossible, he would have just snapped their necks and run away. She ran inside the gym and she already felt out of breath. She started running inside the school

"They're here!! They're here!!! Eleven! Mike!" Where are you??" She started screaming. Mike then came running from another door.

"They found us!" He said.

"I know!!! We need to find the others!" She said.

"Cafeteria!" Mike said before running. She followed behind him. They arrived at the end of a corridor, and then the room opened up. Eleven, Lucas, and Dustin were there, standing around a pile of chocolate pudding on the table.

"Guys! Guys! They found us!" Mike said.

"Let's take the back door exit then, the one only the teacher can take!" Lucas said and they started running towards there.

"How did they find us?" Lucas sai d

"I don't know, but they knew we were in the gym!"

"Lando!!!" Dustin said before the doors in front of them opened. Two flashlights pointed at them.

"Got 'em!" One of the agents said.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Mike screamed and they had to run the opposite way.

"Come on!" Lucas said. They turned into a corridor but got stopped again by more guards.

"There they are. Freeze." One of the guards said.

"Back! Go Back!" Y-n said.

"Go left! Go left!" Mike said. The three boys

She started to focus and stared at the three men and the woman pointing a gun toward them.  Blood started dripping out of their eyes and blood. You are just like him. The lights started flickering, and all eight guards dropped to the floor. Dead. She sighed. She was exhausted. Eleven dropped to the floor. Had she been killing those guards as well??

"El! Are you okay?" Mike asked. She felt like She was about to faint as well. Twenty dropped to her knees, her head was spinning. That was the first time She'd ever felt that way. She felt weak. Where was Peter...?

"El!!" Mike asked again. "Something is wrong..." Voices started to have an echo. "She won't wake up... EL!" She heard before closing her eyes. It was odd. It's as if she was dreaming, but she wasn't. She could hear Lucas's voice in the background, calling Her name.

"Leave her..." She heard a voice that she could recognize miles away. Oh no... Not him. She slowly opened her eyes and turned her head. She was laying on the floor now, next to Eleven. She felt better, she was less dizzy, but she still felt weak.

"Step away from them," Papa said.

"No!" Mike shouted. "You want them, you will have to kill us first!" He said.

"That's right!" Dustin said

"Eat shit!" Lucas shouted. She felt a weak smile on her lips. The courage of those three boys was unmatched. She could taste blood on the top of her lip. She hated the taste of blood. Three more guards came behind them and held them.

"No!!!" Dustin screamed.

"You idiot!" Lucas screamed.

"No!!"Mike screamed.

"Get off me!!" Dustin screamed. She saw Papa take Eleven in his arms and held Her hand.

"Eleven... Eleven can you hear me? Eleven?"  Papa asked.

"...Papa...?" Eleven said quietly.

"Yes. Yes, it's your papa. I'm here now."

"Let her go!" Mike screamed. "Let her go, you bastard!"

"Eleven.." Twenty whispered trying to reach for her. Eleven started crying.

"Shh... You're sick. It's okay."  Twenty felt tears streaming down her eyes. She didn't want to go back to the lab. Not like this.

"I'm going to make you two better. I'm going to take you back home, both of you, where I can make you well again. Where we can make all of this better, so no one else gets hurt."

"Bad," Eleven said. "Bad... Mike... Y-n..." Eleven said reaching her hand towards her.

"Eleven!" Y-n replied, fighting off the guards on her. Y-n then felt electric shocks waving through her body. She screamed, and her body clenched. The lights started flickering on and off.

"Blood..." Mike said.

"What...?" Lucas replied.

"Blood," Mike repeated. The walls started breaking, and tiles fell off to crash on the floor.

"Y-n!" Peter said, running inside the corridor. She turned her head and finally saw Him.

"Peter..." She whispered, looking up into his eyes.  His expression changed. One she had never seen before. Genuine concern, and sadness.

"Don't move!" One of the guards said. Then, the wall collapses.  An ugly, standing creature with a head that resembles the bud of a flower. It did one of the eeriest and blood-curdling sounds. She had seen it before. This creature. She just didn't remember where.

"Demogorgon!!!" Dustin screamed. The guards let them go, and they started shooting at the creature. Mike crouched down to grab Eleven, but Dustin grabbed her in her arms. Gunshots were firing everywhere.  Peter crouched to Y-n, raised her off the ground, and started running.  He was holding Her in His arms, holding on tight and strong. Her head was resting against his chest. They ran to a classroom and quickly barricaded it with furniture, desks, and chairs. One laid Her down on a desk. She was slowly coming back to her senses. She was able to sit up.

"Hey, Princess... What happened?"  His deep blue eyes were staring into hers. She noticed blood on his clothing. She looked down and saw that she had way more blood on her clothing than he did. Splatters everywhere. On her shoes, on her pants, on her shirt.

"I don't know... I guess I killed a lot of people" The guilt started to drown her.

"It's okay... You did so well... Don't feel guilty for them.." He said. He grabbed her chin, making her look him in the eyes. "I don't need to remind you everything they did to you... Hmm?" He was so gentle. So enchanting. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head. He looked down on her lips, then back to her eyes again.

"No," She said. "Where...Where were you..." She asked with a shaky voice. He caressed the side of her face.

"I had to get rid of the ones in the front." That was so many people. So many lives. She nodded and felt her lips form into a downturn smile. But it was okay. It was to protect her, and the others. And if he said it was okay, then it would be.

The door started shaking. Then, it felt to the ground. All the furniture was pushed away, alongside the desk and chairs. The Demogorgon screeched, entering the room they were in. She jumped out of the table and ran to be next to the kids.

"Get the wrist rocket!! Get the wrist rocket now!" Dustin screamed, his voice cracking. Lucas shot rocks at it. That was clearly going to be ineffective. Eleven then got up and pushed it against the wall.

"Eleven No!" Mike screamed, trying to push her away. Eleven's eyes were bloodshot, and blood was going out of her ears. Veins were becoming noticeable alongside her cheekbones. Twenty looked at Eleven.

"That's enough, you will kill yourself!" She pleaded.

"No more!" Eleven said. One raised his hand and started to burn the creature. Eleven walked closer to the creature, and then it exploded in black particles. The lights stopped flickering. Y-n frowned.

"P..Peter...?" She asked.

But he wasn't there. He wasn't there anymore. So was Eleven. She felt her heart crushed.

"Peter?" She said more loudly.

"El? El!!" Mike started to say. Mike had tears streaming down his face. No... No this wasn't possible. How? He was just there a second ago. But he was gone. The creature was also gone. There was just the chalkboard, which had visibly broken in a few places.

"Peter!" She screamed, and she felt tears falling from her eyes. Where... Where was he? She started knocking on the chalkboard, looking for something. Anything.  But he was gone. She looked at the kids in disbelief. She opened her arms to Mike. He walked towards her and hugged her. They cried for so long. How... How...?

Why Him...? Why not... me instead?

[...]

Everything felt empty. It has only seven days.  Seven days since he was gone. She was laying in bed, looking to her right, where He would usually be. This house was so empty. She couldn't believe it. She tried looking for him. Couldn't find him anywhere. The pain was almost unbearable. It is as if the world had stopped. Every time she would think of Him, she would feel this painful pinch in the middle of her chest, bringing tears to her eyes.

Hopeless was an understatement.

She walked outside every day, looking for Him, and Eleven. This eventually turned into two weeks. Time was extremely slow when you were in pain, She realized. Everything was meaningless. Life was always meaningless to her, but at least Peter made it better. She thought maybe she would try to find her parents if they were still alive. She didn't have anyone left. Sure, Joyce was very nice and invited her every night for supper. She just couldn't do it. She had no motivation to get out of bed, eat, or wash. She cried often. She didn't know why she felt such a way. She was miserable. She relied so much on him for affection and attention. Today marked three weeks since Peter had gone missing. She was sitting in the living room, looking outside. She decided to make herself a real breakfast. She made Eggos. She served four plates on the table and placed a plate full of waffles on the table. She sat down and she felt this pinch on her chest again. She placed a waffle on her plate, and stare at it. She couldn't eat it. She sighed. She needed to eat, and get herself together. She took a fork and knife and started to cut through the waffle. She placed a piece in her mouth and the sweetness of the maple syrup was immediate. She had a small smile on her lips. Maybe she was going to be able to go through this. She heard knocking on the door. She quickly sat up, having a bit of hope. She walked to the door and opened it. There was someone she had never seen before. He was tall and had shoulder-length light brown curly hair. She was disappointed. She wanted Him. She wanted Him so badly.

"Oh... I'm sorry.. I must have gotten the wrong address," He laughed.

"It's okay... She said. "Who are you looking for..?"

"Jenny Clarkston..? Clarkson...?" He said.

"Yeah no, not here sorry," She said. He got closer to the door frame, resting an arm on it and roaming a hand through his hair. He smelled like cigarettes and a sporty cologne.

"Well, it doesn't, matter... I'm Billy, sorry for wasting your time."

"Y-n... It's okay, I hope you find the person you are looking for," she said while beginning to shut the door but he held it in place.

"Y-n uh... That's a very pretty name," He smirked. "I haven't seen you in Hawkins High yet... Why's that?" Right. School... She had to figure out that issue.

"Uh it's complicated but I'm... I'm actually a college student. First-year..." She's said.

"Oh... College girl uh?" He said. He looked down on her lips, then back to her eyes again. She could feel her cheeks getting hot. Not from being flustered, but embarrassment. "What do you study ?"

"I'm...a law student!" She replied, unsure. He leaned in closer to her. She didn't like that.

"Uh-huh... Nerdy girl? You don't look like one..." His voice got softer, and he was way too close to her. "Well, I guess that's too bad, I won't be seeing your pretty face every day." He paused and looked down at her lips again. "I'll be going now! See you later Y-n..." He said while looking back into her eyes, a smirk printed on his lips. He turned around and walked down the stairs. She closed the door right away. What the hell was that???

***Hi! Oh oh oh billy uh? Well not for long lol. Omg, thank you for 40k that's so crazy!! I'm excited to write more chapters, more smut for you folks!! I'm so inspired. I just want to update on my posting schedule, (I have two jobs) and so this week I'm pretty busy. I'll try to write as much as I can tomorrow so I can upload once every two days. An update on gifs, I need to be careful because some are reported... So I need to choose them wisely! Anyway see you next time :3**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.4K 19
You are one of the kids with "gifts", just another experiment of Dr. Brenner. You are known as 004, but from what you can remember your family called...
25.1K 401 22
"We've known each other longer than you think, love." • 1982 • (smut included) • Josephine Brenner was now used to the confinement of the white tiled...
68.6K 1.8K 52
She didn't know any better. Years of being raised by the evil entity that was once Henry Creel skewed her view of the world she once lived in. When Y...
7.3K 231 23
~ SEQUEL TO *NONCONFORMITY* ~ "You know, sometimes I start to like you and then you open your mouth and I'm reminded why I don't," I turned away from...