Peter Ballard / 001 / X Read...

By thelonelygirl22

*smut warning* A girl who woke up in Hawkins lab. She has no memory of her past. She has strange abilities... More

Chapter 1 : The arrival
Chapter 2 : The activity
Chapter 3 : Pain
Chapter 4 : Touch
Chapter 5: Desire
Chapter 6: Checkmate
Chapter 7 : Unauthorized Pleasure
Chapter 8: Timothee
Chapter 9 : The Escape
Chapter 10 : The Unforgiven *smut*
Chapter 11: "I'm Mike, Mike Wheeler. And, this is..."
Chapter 13 : Saliva *Smut*
Chapter 14 : Gone
Chapter 15: Billy
Chapter 16: Fantasy *smut*
Chapter 17: Jealousy
Chapter 18: Kitchen*smut*

Chapter 12 : Running

10K 255 301
By thelonelygirl22

***Brookly Baby: Lana Del Rey***

"Or maybe he just decided he wanted to go on a walk, we can go help you guys find him, and once we reach the gate, you guys keep looking! " Mike proposed. Well, they had nothing to lose. They had to look for Twelve regardless.

"Fine," Peter replied. 

[...]

They had walked for an hour now. The group arrived at the train tracks. Lucas and Dustin were walking in front, Eleven and Mike in the middle,  and finally Y-n and Peter at the back.

"Mike... Turn back. I'm tired," Eleven asked.

"Look, I'm sure we're almost there. Just on hold a little longer, okay?" Mike said. they walked for a few kilometers and arrived at what seemed like a junkyard. They were old cars, and an old bus just parked there, rotting.

"Oh no," Dustin said while raising his head. He turned around to look at the group.

"Oh no? What's oh no?" Lucas asked.

"We're headed back home," Dustin shrugged.

"What?!" Mike said. "What" was right. Y-n sighed. Well, at least they had looked for Noah all day, so they could definitely be sure that "Papa" took him.

"Are you sure?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure! Setting sun, right there. We lopped right back around." Dustin replied.

"And you're just realizing this now?" Lucas sighed, shaking his head in frustration.

"Why is this all on me?" Dustin asked.

"Because you're the compass genius!" Lucas replied while slightly raising his voice.

"What do yours say?" Dustin asked.

"Noth!" Mike and Lucas replied at the same time.

"Makes no damn sense." Dustin shook his head.

"Maybe the gate move," Mike said with a shrug.

"no, I don't think it's the gate," Dustin replied, looking at his compass. "I think it's something else screwing with the compasses."

"Maybe it's something here."  Mike proposed.

"No... It has to be like a super magnet. " Dustin replied while looking at his compass again.

"It's not a magnet. She's been acting weirder than normal. If she can slam doors with her mind, she can definitely screw up a compass." Lucas said while looking at Eleven.

"Why would she do that?" Mike said.

"Because she's trying to sabotage our mission. Because she's a traitor!" Lucas said, pointing at her. Y-n walked to be next to Eleven, crossing her arms and looking at Lucas.

"Lucas, what are you doing," Mike asked. Lucas took a few steps closer to Eleven.

"You did it, didn't you? You don't want us to reach the gate. You don't want us to find Will-

"Why should she not want you to find Will? What is your reasoning behind that?" Peter asked with a sigh.

"Lucas, come on, seriously-just leave her alone!" Mike said.

"Admit it!" Lucas said.

"No, Eleven replied softly.

"Admit it!" He screamed trying to reach for her arm. Y-n jerked his arm away.

"Do not touch her, what is wrong with you? " Y-n said.

"See! Fresh blood! I knew it. I saw her wiping her nose on the tracks! She was using her powers!" Lucas sighed.

"Bull! That's old blood. Right, El?" Mike said while looking at her. Eleven didn't reply and was getting upset. "Right El?" He repeated.

"It's...not... It's not safe. " Eleven said, and tears were forming in her eyes.

"What did I tell you? She's been playing us from the beginning. " Lucas said. This was getting so irritating.  While Twelve must be terrified, being asked all kinds of questions by "Papa", Y-n was wasting her time listening to teenagers arguing. Peter seemed to be equally annoyed.

"That's not true. She helped us find Will!" Mike said.

"Find Will? Find Will! Where is he, then? Huh? I don't see him. " Lucas said.

"You know what I mean!" Mike said.

"No, I actually don't. Just think about it, Mike. She could of just told us where the Upside Down was right away, but she didn't. She just made us run around like headless chickens." Lucas said.

"Alright calm down," Dustin said trying to separate them but Lucas pushed him.

"No! She used us, all of us!" Lucas screamed.

"If eleven thinks it is not safe even for her, and she knows how to defend herself, what makes you think you will be able to find your friend? Hmm? Do you think you three will be superheroes after that?" Peter said.

"She helped just enough to get what she wants!" Lucas screamed at Peter. "Food, and a bed. She's like a stray dog!" Y-n looked at Lucas up and down. What the hell was wrong with this boy?

"Screw you, Lucas!" Mike screamed.

"No! Screw you, Mike, You're blind. Blind because you like that a girl's not grossed out by you. But wake up man! Wake the hell up!" Lucas continued. "She knows where Will is, and now, she's just letting him die in the Upside Down."

"Shut up!" Mike screamed.

"For all we know, it's all her fault," Lucas said.

"Shut up!!" Mike continued.

"We're looking for some stupid monster, but did you ever think that maybe she's the monster?" Lucas said while pushing Mike.

"I said, Shut up!" Mike screamed before landing a punch on Lucas's face. Mike grabbed him and pushed him to the floor. They started fighting.

"Stop!" Eleven said.

"Knock it off you too," Dustin said. Great, now they were fighting. Y-n looked at Peter. He looked so done to be here.

"Stop it!" Eleven said with a higher tone.

"Mike! Get off!"

"Stop it!!!" Eleven replied. Eleven screamed, sending Lucas in the air. Peter intervened, holding Lucas stagnant in the air,  to prevent him from hitting anything.

"Uh----Woah!" Lucas said while floating in the air. Peter slowly placed him down and turned to look at Eleven.

"You can't use your powers like that... You only use the against the bad men, do you understand me Eleven?" Y-n said while holding Eleven in both of her arms. Tears were rolling down Eleven's cheeks.

"WOAH! YOU TOO?" Dustin said, looking at Peter. Peter didn't reply.  Lucas didn't say anything and walked away.

"Lucas wait!" Mike said.

"Let him go," Dustin said by holding him.

"This little walk is over, we're going back home," Peter said. Y-n nodded. They walk away, Eleven following behind them. The sun had already set, and it was Pitch black outside. They were able to find their way back home. Peter started knocking in a pattern.

"Noah? It's us open!" He said. There was a silence. "Oh... Right," He said before twisting the doorknob and entering the house. They walked in.

"I'm going to bed, I'm not hungry," Y-n said while walking up the stairs. This day had been exhausting, and she didn't feel like talking or doing anything else other than sleeping.

[...]

The next day, she woke up pretty early. He was still sleeping. She took a shower, got dressed, and prepared breakfast. She found a box in the fridge.

"E..Eggo.." Eggo? What the hell are those. She opened the box and found waffles. That looked like a good breakfast. She prepared a few of them and took out four plates. Then she remembered that Noah wasn't with them anymore. She placed back the fourth one with a sigh.

"It smells good in here," He said walking into the kitchen. He hugged her from behind. " Good morning," He mumbled in her ear.  She felt her cheeks become hot.

"M-morning," She replied. He planted a kiss on the crook of her neck and then kiss up to her ear. He held her tight, his arms around her waist. He turned her around. He leaned in, kissing her lips. She moves her lips with him. He then slid a hand underneath her ass, raising her and sitting her on top of the counter. He held her leg up, and her other hand went to her waist, to bring him closer to him.
She felt him, pressing himself, and hard against her belly button. He left her lips and kissed down her neck. She whimpered, feeling shivers down her thighs. She wanted more. Footsteps were coming down the stairs. He stopped and looked her in the eyes. He quickly lowered her from the counter. Eleven walked inside the kitchen.

"Do you want a coffee?" He asked, turning away. His face was slightly blushed, and his pupils were dilated. That was the first time she saw him with that kind of expression. That wasn't helping. Well, that was a way to start the morning.

"A-Ah what..?" She asked.

" I'll... Just..make you one." He replied, not turning around.

"Good morning, El!  How are we feeling today," Y-n asked, running a hand through her hair. 

"Good," Eleven said. Eleven took a piece of the waffle. "Mmmh" Eleven said before taking more pieces of the waffle.  Peter finally faced Her again.

"Good morning Eleven." He pointed at the waffles. "I'll get more at the grocery store today, my sister loves those," Peter said before placing a cup down in front of Y-n. They heard knocks at the door. His expression changed.

"Stay here, be ready to run if I tell you," He said, and walked away from the kitchen, into the corridor. There was a silence.

"It's those kids from yesterday." He said from a distance. Y-n sighed and relaxed her shoulders. They were safe for now. She carefully took a sip out of the cup. Then she remembered. She had a flash of a memory. One with her mom. She remembered seeing her mom, sitting in a different living room. She was holding a mug and sipping on something. Her mom had the same hair like hers. Same length. Gorgeous long hair. She snapped back to reality when the two kids walk into the kitchen.

"Hey... Mrs. Y-n," Mike said.

"Just Y-n," Peter corrected him with a smile.

"Yeah... Sorry. El.." Mike said.

"We came to apologize for Lucas, we are so sorry about how he acted yesterday..." Dustin said.  The sound of the radio started coming out of Dustin's backpack.

"What's that sound?" Y-n asked.

"It's Lucas! Is he in trouble?" Mike said.

"Do you remember he said he was looking for the gate? Well, what if he found?"Dustin said while taking the radio out of his backpack. It was a walkie-talkie. They heard shouting indistinctly on the radio. Mike grabbed the radio out of Dustin's hand.

"What-What is he saying?" Mike said.

"I don't know, he's way out of range," Dustin said. They heard the first clear words coming out of the radio.

"Son of a bitch!!" Lucas said through the radio. Mike pressed a button and spoke.

"Lucas, if you can hear us, slow down. We can't understand you!" Lucas was shouting indistinctly.

"Mad hen?" Dustin said. "Does that mean anything?? Like a code or something?"

"The bad men are coming!!" Lucas shouted through the radio.

"Bad men!!" Mike repeated. They grabbed and walked towards a window. White vans were starting to park in the street, right near the house. It was written "Hawkins power and light."

"We need to leave," Peter said. They all rushed out of the house and got in the car. She was in front, with Him. Eleven, Dustin, and Mike were all in the back of the car. He started driving away. Y-n turned around to look at the vans. And there he was, her beloved "Papa" She sighed, her anxiety crushing her lungs.

"I should have made sure he was dead.." She whispered. She looked away. Peter was driving fast, trying to escape from them. 

"Dustin, do you copy!" Lucas asked through the walkie.

"Yes, Lucas they're on us."

"Where are you!" Lucas asked.

"Cornwallis, we are in the car of Peter!" Dustin replied.

"Meet me at Elm and Cherry!" Lucas said.

"Copy, Elm and Cherry," Dustin said. Peter slowed down and turned into a street. They saw Lucas on his bike. Peter stopped the car next to him.

"Lucas! Get in!!!" Mike screamed. Lucas dropped his bike and hopped in the car.

"Go, go, go, go go go!!" Dustin said. They drove away, the tires of the car screeching.

"They know about Eleven! Twenty, One, Peter, Y-n I don't know their names but they know! I heard them!" Lucas said. The car accelerated, trying to make distance with the three vans behind them. Then, a van appeared in front of them, turning from a street. It was driving straight towards them.

"It's coming right at us!"Mike screamed. Dustin yelled.  Y-n, for the first time, looked down. She concentrated, and then. Everything went slow. She could hear the screams of the three boys in the background. He was next to Her, holding on to the steering wheel. The van went flying over them and crashed onto another one. She looked at other vans behind them, the crash blocking the road. The two vans were completely crushed against one another. There was no way someone could survive the severity of that crash. She turned her head back to face the windshield. Eleven looked at Her in shock. It was dead silence in the car. She felt a drop of blood running down her nose. She whipped it away with the side of Her hand, smearing blood on Her wrist. Her hand reach for the radio, and she clicked on a button to open it. Music started playing in the car.

**(You're the) Devil in Disguise: Elvis Presley***

"You like an angel (look like an angel)

Walk like an angel (walk like an angel)

Talk like an angel...

But I got wise...

....You're the devil in disguise..."

The melody came out of the speakers, and her body went numb. She just killed someone. She was just like him now.

....I thought that I was in heaven...

Maybe two? Three? Six? She didn't know.

...But I was surprised...

She preferred to not know. She looked outside of the window. Her brain was foggy.

...Heaven help me, I didn't see...

She felt like someone else was controlling her body, almost as if she was a robot.

...The devil in your eyes...

She felt a smile creep on her lips. How did a basic girl from Washington have her life turn like this? She started smiling. This was ridiculous. Something out of a movie.

...You look like an angel (look like an angel) Walk like an angel (walk like an angel) ...

She couldn't believe that she was kidnapped for a whole year, that her parents were gone, all because of Her.

...But I got wise... You're the devil in disguise...

And, that, isn't including the fact that she was literally fucking a murderer, who killed over thirty people or more within the same night. But that was Her choice.

...Oh, yes, you are, devil in disguise...

What the fuck had her life become? She opened her eyes and looked at him. He was driving, looking straight ahead. He then looked at her, in the rear-view mirror. She felt her heart jump, and butterflies flooded her stomach. He looked her in the eyes for a few seconds and smiled at her. He looked back to the road. Then everything felt better.  He made everything feel better. Maybe she was going crazy after all. But She loved Him. And everything was going to be okay. She turned her head, looking outside the window, and listening to the music. Everything was going to be okay.

**Ahh thanks for reading! Smut next chapter hopefully or chapter 14! Don't know yet, so I'll leave it as a surprise ;) See you soon! 💟***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457 24 16
Max Mayfield was deemed to never wake up. That's what everyone thought, trapped in the despair of the thought that their friend would never share mem...
7.3K 231 23
~ SEQUEL TO *NONCONFORMITY* ~ "You know, sometimes I start to like you and then you open your mouth and I'm reminded why I don't," I turned away from...
503K 11.2K 42
(001 fic) "My little secret," he whispers. "Try your hardest to stay quiet for me. I don't want your daddy hearing just how much I'm tainting his lit...
80.7K 1.5K 26
⚠️smut warning⚠️ When Arabella is kidnapped by Hawkins laboratory and renamed 007, she loses all hope. That is, until she meets the alluring 001, who...