THE DARE | BWWM 18+ (editing)

Per stelladior333

22-year-old Iris Amyrah James meets 30-year-old Leonardo Sorelli on a night out with her friends. Iris is a b... Més

cast
author's note
i - game on
ii - am i lonely?
iii - my first crush*
iv - chasing a ghost
v - leonardo
vi - open book
vii - kamikaze & open arena
viii - call me baby*
ix - heart or mind?
x - leave me alone
xi - meeting my karma
xii - italy pt 1 : gondolas*
xiii - italy pt 2 : my sunrise*
xiv - mile high club*
xv - bella
xvi - sex on the beach*
xvii - mall chronicles
xviii - a new family tradition
xix - naughty
xx - oh daddy*
xxi - liar liar
xxii - strangers again
xxiii - the spoiled surprise
xxiv - i am a killer
xxv - space
xxvi - my monster
xxvii - i missed you*
xxviii - meeting eleanor*
xxix - my girls*
xxx - baby mama drama
xxxi - all yours and only yours*
xxxii - home*
xxxiii - beg me to stop
xxxiv - papa sorelli
xxxv - he's gone
xxxvi - hi mama
xxxvii - i fucked my boyfriend's dad*
xxxviii - forgive me father
xxxix - mi amore*
xl - welcome home daddy*
xli - the bitch is back
xlii - bittersweet betrayal
xliii - facing diabolo: part 1
xliv - facing diabolo: part 2
xlv - facing diabolo: part 3
xlvi - the funeral of leonardo sorelli
xlvii - i do
xlviii - drowning in loneliness
xlix - becoming queen mafia
l - facing diabolo: part 4
li - the resurrection of leonardo sorelli
lii - apologies and orgasms*
liii - temper tantrum*
liv - reunion in paris
lv - 34+35 in paris*
lvi - until i faint*
lvii - the morning after*
lviii - a tattooed promise*
lix - mrs. sorelli
lx - oh babies*
lxii - game on pt. 2
epilogue*

lxi - happy wife, happy life*

5.2K 165 38
Per stelladior333

L E O N A R D O

_________________________

Month 6

My life is perfect right now.

For starters, I just got news this morning that Maria is back in jail because she got caught with cocaine again. Since I got custody of Bella again and Iris adopted her, I don't ever have to see or hear from that bitch again. Cue the fireworks.

Now on to the people that matter.

Iris.

I know that Iris is beautiful, and that's a fact that doesn't even need to be proven.

But fuck, fuck, fuck. Watching her pose for her maternity pictures does something to me. She looks so out of this world, it's shocking.

"I think I'm jealous of a camera," I whisper to Xavier who is sitting next to me in the living room.

"Cazzo huh?" He asks confused and looks up from his phone. He stares at me staring at Iris and laughs. "You're obsessed with her."

"Duh."

How can I not be? Her hair is straight and long, and except for the white fabric wrapped around her body to cover her private parts, she's completely naked. She's sitting on her knees, cradling her beautiful bump and carrying a bright smile on her face. Her skin is glowing in the sunlight peeking through the windows, and I am just lost in her beauty.

If she looks this good pregnant, I'm going to fuck another baby into her again next year.

"Stop staring, it's creepy," Xavier snaps me out of my thoughts and I roll my eyes.

"Go annoy Josh or something," I tell him and a smile creeps on his face. "Now who's obsessed?" I tease him.

"Shut up."

After she changes her pose a few times, she waves at me to go to her and I do.

"Let's look at the pictures together," she smiles and the pictures come up on a screen. I didn't even realize that she changed outfits but there's some of her in a long beautiful pink dress and I swear my dick twitches in my pants.

As we look through the pictures, there are different outfits and looks and she looks amazing in all of them.

"Do you like them?" She asks me with so much hope in her eyes.

"I fucking love them, baby," I answer and when I see the smile on her face, I can't help but kiss her.

"Take some with me." Her entire face lights up and she's already pulling me in front of the camera. I couldn't say no to her even if I wanted to.

"Awww, look at the happy couple," Xavier teases and stands behind the camera, next to the photographer.

"Take off your shirt," he says in a joking way but Iris smirks.

"You should take off your shirt. It'd be hot," she tugs at the hem of my shirt and I pull it off. "I was right," she sings and her eyes run all over my body.

"Okay, now smile," the photographer tells us and she tickles me to make me laugh. It's funny because I've never been ticklish, but when Iris did it for the first time, I actually laughed. Maybe it's the feeling of her fingertips on my skin that gets me, but she's the only person who can actually tickle me and make me laugh.

I burst out laughing when she tickles me and she laughs with me. The camera shutters and the flash goes off a few times before she pulls me in for a kiss and Xavier whistles. "That's the perfect picture," he compliments, and Iris squeals.

"I wanna see."

The photographer pulls the picture up and it is an amazing photo. My hands are resting on her bump and her arms are wrapped around my neck. Our kiss looks soft and anyone looking at the picture can feel our love.

"It's perfect," she whispers. "We look so perfect."

"We are perfect," I tell her and she cuddles into me.

I can already see that picture being framed and getting hung up in our living room. It's going to be there as a reminder of how happy I am with her. A reminder that as long I have her and our precious family, I will always have a reason to be happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Month 7

Iris is restless.

We're laying in bed trying to sleep but she keeps moving around and shifting the bed. "Go to sleep princess," I tell her and she groans.

"I'm trying but your kids don't want me to," she mumbles.

"Our kids," I teasingly correct her. "How can I help baby?"

"I'm hungry," she whines and I open my eyes. I check my phone and it's three in the morning so it would not make sense to call the chef or even deliver food.

I get up from the bed and go to her side. "Come on amore." I help her up from the bed and her belly is peeking through her pajama shirt. I bend down to kiss her belly before grabbing her hand and leading her downstairs.

"Where are we going?" She asks and holds me tighter.

"I'm gonna make you some food while you sit your pretty ass down and watch." She smiles and kisses my arm.

I help her sit on the counter and I open the fridge. "What would you like my love?" I ask and she scrunches her eyebrows.

"What do we want?" She looks down rubbing her stomach and her wedding ring glistens in the light.

Fuck, I love my life.

"Shrimp alfredo please," she smiles and I start making the food. She eats ice cream while waiting for the food and I stand between her thighs so I can be close to her while waiting for the pasta to boil.

When the food is done, I set her plate and we eat together. Even though she protests and asks me to stop treating her like a baby, I feed her a few bites until she's full.

"How was my cooking?" I ask because I've been taking some cooking classes for moments like this. I want to be able to cook our family dinners with her.

"It was great," she sighs. "But I'm hungry for something else now," she smiles and I put the plate down.

I don't hesitate to crash my lips onto hers and she moans at my touch. My tongue slips inside of her mouth and she's already trying to manage to pull down my boxers.

"I wanna taste you first, baby," I tell her but she shakes her head.

"No, you can do that later. I want your dick now," she begs.

Would I be a good husband if I didn't give my wife whatever she asked for?

She opens her legs wider on the kitchen counter and I pull her little shorts down. "No panties?" I ask when my hands find her pussy already bare.

"Mhm no," she mumbles too busy kissing along my jawline and neck.

Dio Mio! Fuck, she's perfect.

She grabs my dick and rubs the tip between her pussy before slowly pushing me inside of her. How she always feels this fucking good, I'll never know.

"Fuck," I moan under my breath and push all of me inside of her. My thrusts are slow because I want to give her time to adjust to the stretch but I don't think she wants that. She wraps her legs around my waist and kisses me.

"Faster and harder, please." I move my hips faster and I can hear the sound of me slamming into her pussy and the choked moans leaving her lips.

"Fuck, it's like your pussy was made for me.' start rubbing on her clit and her mouth hangs open while she grabs onto my shoulders.

"Oh yes!" She screams when she cums and the feeling of her pussy squeezing around me almost makes me cum.

"You're taking me so good princess. Such a good girl," I praise and her legs start to shake. "One more baby. Cum for me one more time."

She shakes her head and moans, "I can't. It's too much."

"Yes, you can princess. You know you wanna cum on my cock again," I tell her and she bites her lips.

"Oh my God," she moans and I wrap my hand around her throat.

"That's right, baby." Her eyes widen and she can't even form a word. All she does is moan and I join her because her pussy feels too damn good.

"Right there, right there."

I keep fucking her the same way and she screams my name when she cums again. I can only moan when I find my release too and I watch my cum drop out of her when I take my dick out of her.

"I'm definitely tired now," she says, trying to catch her breath.

"Good, let's go clean up and go to sleep baby."

"Okay."

After we take a quick shower, my love falls asleep almost immediately in my arms. I kiss her forehead and her face is the last thing I see before I go to sleep.

There aren't enough words in any language to express how in love I am with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Month 8

"Hi my handsome husband," Iris greets me on the phone while she's in the shower. She only says that tone when she wants something from me and I get a little excited because I love giving her whatever she wants.

"Hi princess, what do you need from me?" I cut to the chase.

"Can you come here please? I need your help with something." Hearing her say she needs me will never cease to make me happy because I vow to do everything for her that I can.

"Okay baby."

I make my way to our room in our new house and she yells, "Come here," when I open the bathroom door.

"What is it?"

Iris hands me a razor and a bottle of shaving cream and baby oil and smiles at me. "I need you to help me shave."

Shave?

"You need me to help you shave your legs?" I ask a little confused because she's in the tub with her legs wide open.

"My legs and other places," she smiles and looks at her pussy. "I need you to shave my pussy," she says bluntly.

Oh.

"I mean I don't mind but why do you need your pussy shaved?" I told her time and time again that I don't care if she has hair or not. I'm a man, not a little boy.

"I could pop these babies out any day now and I don't want the doctors and nurses looking at me all hairy down there," she pouts and I kiss her soft lips.

"How can I say no to that sweet face?"

"You can't." she retorts and smiles. "Okay so I already exfoliated, all you have to do is put shaving cream all over my skin and then shave me."

"What about the baby oil?" I say holding the bottle up.

"It's for my skin afterward. So it's all nice and soft."

So that's how she gets her skin to be so soft that I can't stop touching her.

I put the shaving cream in my hands and rub it all over her legs. Then I grab the razor and carefully run it over her skin. "We use the same razor," I point out as she watches me.

"I stole that from your unopened drawer," she giggles. "Men's razors are better to shave with because they have more blades."

"It's not stealing if what's mine is also yours." The smile that creeps on her face is so precious and I almost forget that I'm shaving her.

"Ow!" She yelps and I immediately pull away.

"Did I hurt you?" I ask worriedly and I check her skin but there are no cuts.

"No, but your fucking kids just kicked my ribs," she rolls her eyes and I can't help but smile at this whole situation.

"My kids?" I tease. "When they do something bad, they're mine and when they're perfect angels, they're yours," I say back to her so she hears how ridiculously adorable it sounds.

"Exactly," she smiles.

This entire moment fills my heart in a way that I didn't even know was possible. My beautiful wife is watching me as I shave her legs and pussy, and she's complaining about our babies inside of her belly. No one can convince me that life gets better than this.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She asks, looking at me a little confused.

"Because princess, every day, you give me everything I've ever wished for."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

462K 15.4K 53
A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my face , heat pool down my core while I smir...
185K 8.9K 16
" ADULT CONTENT " تڪهنتُ أني ضدَ الإيحائيات محصنة و لڪن جاءت الأيام و وجدت نفسي غارقة بوسط الخطايا مع إبن خالتي. ذلكَ الرجل الإباحي الجريء الذي لا...
26.6K 966 37
"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want my Bella to leave. She stopped at the...
Lust Per DrakeLuver

Literatura romàntica

219K 6.1K 28
Mafia, lies, money, betrayals. #1 in bwwwm #1 in white male #41 in forbidden #241 in couple #84 in blackwomen #112 in Italian #15 in mafia romance ...