𝐵𝐼𝑇𝐸 𝑀𝐸| 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅...

By dreqmyvintqge

The title ^^ More

𝓲ꪀ𝓽𝘳ꪮ:
ᠻ ꪖꪀᦔꪮꪑ𝘴 ꪖꪀᦔ ᥴ𝘳ꪊ𝘴ꫝꫀ𝘴:
𝘳ꪊꪶꫀ𝘴:
ᠻꪮ𝘳ꪑ:
{ 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑃 𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟 } ↴
i
ii
{𝑋-𝑀𝑒𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟 } ↴
i
{ 𝐼.𝑇. 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟 } ↴
i
{ 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟 } ↴
i
{ 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟 } ↴
i
{ 𝑈𝑚𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝐴𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑦 } ↴
i
{ 𝑇𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑓 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟 } ↴
i
{ 𝑅𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟 } ↴
i
{ 𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟 } ↴
i
{ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒍; 𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 } ↴
i
iii
{ 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒚'𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒚 } ↴
i
|𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙓 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙂𝘼 𝘿𝙄𝙑𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙍|
i
{ 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 } ↴
i
{ 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 } ↴
i
{ 𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 } ↴
i
{ 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 } ↴
i (EDITING)
{ 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑼𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝑨 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 } ↴
i
{ 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 } ↴
i
{𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓} ↴
i
{ 𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 } ↴
i

ii

98 2 47
By dreqmyvintqge

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

❝ A ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴏ̨ᴜᴇᴇɴ❞

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄|
Aurora Cassandra Hart

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Ar-ror-a Cass-an-dra Hart

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒|
- Aura by the Avengers team

- Sour Note by Tony Stark

- daughter of Aurras by Thor (always so formal at first)

- Heart Attack by Thor when he gets comfortable with her humorously

- Mother Hen by Starlord

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒|
Aura

𝐀𝐆𝐄|
26; slow aging

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|
Female

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇|
May 12th

𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂|
Taurus

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄|
Emerald

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Bisexual

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒|
Half human half goddess (daughter of Aurras)

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Melody (made up planet)

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
- Princess of her home planet, next in line to become Queen but she's not ready.

- Avenger

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
N/A not fully human 

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘|
N/A not fully human

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒|
- Can understand Groot's language

- Latin

- Greek

- English

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪖρρꫀꪖ𝘳ꫀꪀᥴꫀ

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝ Rᴇʟᴀx, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴʟᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏғғ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

ᑭOᖇTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ ᗷY:
Anya Chalotra

𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑|
Dark hair, nearly black

𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑|
Natural purple eyes that slightly glow when using her abilities

𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄|
Fair

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
5'6

𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
125 ibs

𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓|
Rectangular type body shape, thin

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒|
None

𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐒|
None

𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆|
None

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒|
None

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑|
N/A

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌|

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪮꪊ𝓽ᠻ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝ I'ʟʟ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋|
N/A

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋|
N/A

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑|
N/A

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

𝓽𝘳ꪖ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝ Wᴀɪᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs? Oʜ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢʀɪᴇғ- ᴏᴋᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
She has a stoic expression and looks very hard/cold to people who don't know her. She's someone you would want to avoid from first gaze. Simply because she does radiate royalty, and godly power/aura. Even Steve admits that he feels intimidated by her sometimes. She does enjoy coming off a little scary though. It causes people to not underestimate her and take her seriously despite being a women. She's had her fair share of sexist comments so anything to maybe stop that. Everyone usually takes her seriously in the avengers because she means business.

She may not seem like a people person, but she respects other people's opinions and always listens for other ideas when it comes down to it. She is actually welcoming to other people's ideas about plans. Unless... it's a stupid one. In which case she'll let you know right away. She can be a bit blunt and doesn't really take to idiots kindly. But she's never rude to anyone. She can just have a dry kind of humor. Like "good thing you're hot Thor..."

She's loyal to her team. The type of person to risk her life for you. If you break her trust it will be hard to get it back. But she will never let anyone die because of her. But she will give you an icy cold shoulder if you betray her off of the battlefield.

She's forward and voices her opinions loud and clear. She is a good listener and is great at giving advice, again, something that caused her father to want to make her Queen. She's warm hearted and fun to hang with (if not on the battlefield) once getting to know her. She has all the right qualities a friend or leader would want. She can be a bit of a nagger and sharp, but it's only because she cares about her friends.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒|
- Quick to judge (she's working on it)

- Nagger (believe it or not it's how she shows she cares)

- Opinionated/blunt

- Switches modes very quickly; unpredictable; 4d personality

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐒|
- Warm hearted

- Good listener

- Motherly; caring of her friends.

- Loyal

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇|
Stable/traumatic events trigger some moments.

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒|
- Goes into depression during the Endgame and doesn't see a point in trying.

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇|
Stable

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒|
None

𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒|

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 (𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒)|
- She believes Endgame happening was half her fault. She considers it her greatest failure and falls into depression after, because she couldn't save her planet or others. She left Earth when she should have stayed. She had no motivation to fight again and it's only after she sees Rocket and the two have a real convo does she actually start to pick herself up. But she was in a dark place for a while.

- Her insults are in the forms of compliment sandwiches. So for instance, when she heard some of Tony's idiotic plans she would say "He sure is s genius... anyway what do you think Steve-"

- She has a 4d personality. It's hard to believe the person on the battlefield or in royal court is the same person out of that atmosphere. She goes from coming off as intimidating and radiates power/maturity to being very easy to talk to and having a lighthearted, peaceful air around her that makes you feel at peace

- She needs a balance of quiet and loud places. This probably contributes to her 4d personality. She has to have moments of peace and loud moments in order to function. Think of it like yin and Yang, a balancing act. She needs time to recharge her energy and built it up.

- Her favorite instrument to play is the violin. She often plays it by herself when she just needs to clear her mind and relax. It also channels her power so it's like training and relaxing.

- She loves teaching people how to do things. She's really patient and loves teaching people new things and loves learning. She find earth very interesting and if she wasn't a hero and her upbringing was different, she would love to travel around and experience life on different planets.

- Her and Starlord kissed once. It was in the first Guardians of the Galaxy. It was kind of a heat in the moment thing. It was the reason why Gamora gave her the cold shoulder a lot after. The kiss made Gamora realize she cared about Starlord a lot more than she wanted to admit. Though it was a big mistake according to Aurura. She chalks it up as her just getting carried away in the moment on account of never being with a guy before. Her and Starlord just happened to be in the situation together. She would never do it otherwise (which of course hurt Peter's feelings).

- She humors Loki a lot. She teases him a bit even when they are on opposite sides. Mainly because at the end of the day, even though Thor won't admit it, Loki is there for them to help. He teases her a lot and of course she fights him and doesn't hold back when it comes down to it, but like Thor, is humored by Loki and has faith in him.

- She's a master dejayer. On the ship she actually made some cool equipment and made remixes of some of Starlord's favorite songs from his mixtape and gave it to him. He loved it.

- Despite her serious exterior she actually does mess around with her powers a lot. Of course, she still prides herself in her control and discipline.

- Her father fell in love with a mortal. So he ruled by himself. He knows the feeling of love so he doesn't pressure Aurora to find herself someone on her level. Which she loved. Her father respected her choice.

- She has a love-hate relationship with the Avengers. The idea seems like a good one on paper but she learns that these Avengers are probably one of the worst pairings together and blamed them secretly for Thanos's victory.

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒|
- Contributing nothing despite her power; failure

- Tight spaces in silence; anywhere dead, eerily quiet

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒|
- Music

- Instruments

- DJ'ing

- Parties

- Parks

- Strawberries

- Doughnuts (literally her favorite earth food)

- Fruity flavors

- Dancing

- Clubs (with friend's like Wanda)

- Animals

- Cafe's

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒|
- Sexism

- People making decisions for her

- Reckless, impulsive choices or decisions

- People who don't know when to shut up, can't read a room

- People who lack common sense

- Thunderstorms

- Alcohol

- Motorcycles

- Horror movies/haunted houses (doesn't get the hype)

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪖ᥇𝓲ꪶ𝓲𝓽𝓲ꫀ𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘꜱ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒|
◼️Sound absorption: Absorbing sound to create an energy blast once she's absorbed enough power). It emits from her body or from her hands.

◼️Sound manipulation: can manipulate sound to her desire, converting it into energy and physical force that he can utilize in various ways, like breaking/shattering things and causing earthquakes. Her abilities were heavily linked to his emotional state and often acted aggressively in response to her fear or anger. When her abilities became fully unleashed, she was able to activate them with conscious effort.

◼️Sound projection: She is able to generate and control sound waves and vibrations to devastating effects, flight by using sound.

◼️Enhanced hearing: She can track anyone by hearing it) and is in tune with sounds around her, including music. She can track somebody by their voice or footsteps.

◼️Music manipulation/sonic blasts: Can use her voice or instruments around her to create energy for her to use.

◼️ Death song: She can create a melody that drives fear or hatred or drive people insane. She can use a sound or melody to lead anyone to feel any emotion.

◼️Invulnerability: Since she's the daughter of a goddess. She has virtual invulnerability and immunity to any such human ailments as diseases, toxins, poisons, and highly resistant to most conventional injuries.

𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒|
- Her sense of hearing is extreme. So it can be an asset and fault. A louder sound than hers can stun her.

- She can loose control easily if there is a sensory overload.

- Complete silence can nullify her ability.

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

᥇ꪖᥴ𝘬ᧁ𝘳ꪮꪊꪀᦔ

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝ Jᴜsᴛ sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ! I'ʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ. Iᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs I'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘|
She's known as the daughter of the goddess of sound, Aurras. She goes by Aurora. She lived in her home planet, Melody which is actually in another galaxy. It was a peaceful planet until Thanos came. He destroyed it. She fought and fought but it was no use... her mother fled, Aurora has no knowledge of what happened to her. She didn't see her until way later (after endgame).

She fought to try and stop Thanos on her own but she couldn't. She had to leave and regroup. She found Gamora in the second Guardians of the Galaxy and told her what her father was planning, how he had destroyed her planet and others. She stayed with the Guardians for some time. Then she left because she knew Thanos was continuing making his army. She hears of this group called the Avengers and decides to go to earth to find them

Aurora went to earth and met the Avengers during Ultron. She actually showed up at Stark's tower during the party, surprising everyone. Thor knew exactly who she was because of her father being a God. He welcomed her to the party and she started to explain to him why she was there but before she could to deep into depth, Ultron crashed the party.

And upon realizing that... the "so called avengers" needed help as earth was getting attacked by something else... she realized she has to help.

She helped out once she realized she basically walked into a mess. She realized... yeah maybe earth is screwed.

She helped out and confided in Thor later that Thanos was coming and she had to protect other planets. Thor told her that she didn't have to worry about Earth because the avengers would always protect it even without him (Stark and Rogers). He assured her it was in capable hands. She believed him, and considers this her biggest mistake... because after Civil War earth was NOT okay.

She followed him to Asgard instead. He told her that they could help each other. Duty called him back to Asgard but he told Aurora to come with him, that she could help him and he could be her backup. They could maybe help other nations. Especially considering his title in Asgard.

So she followed him, ended up being dragged into Ragnorak... helping him. Then shit hit the fan when Thanos blew up the ship killing half of the population of Asgard. Exactly what she was trying to prevent. More people from getting hurt.

Thanos almost killed her but sparred her because he actually took pity on Thor. He told her he would come back for her, and threw her on the same portal Bruce was thrown into. She was sent to earth.

She warned everyone of Thanos's return. But imagine her surprise when none of the avengers are even a team anymore. She hated that she left and believed Thor that they would be okay. They were mere mortal humans who couldn't get along long enough to put aside their differences. And she put her faith in this? She was also pissed at Thor. But tried not to be at the moment. She focused on the battle in Infinity War. She found Thor again on Wakanda with... the Guardians? That was a shock but there was no time.

They failed... she didn't disappear but wished she did. Because seeing what became of the world, the constant reminded they failed was too much. She fell into depression and resided in her broken home planet. She wanted to be alone. Rocket found her and attempted to convince her to come back. She refused. There was no point. It was only when he gave her some tough love and reminded her of what was at stake here, and the hope that could be of the future, she she go. But when she heard Thor was MIA she went to confront him.

She managed to get through to him, by arguing with him. Yep that's right. She fought with him and made him a bit angry but wanted to get him riled up. She wanted him to make things right. He had to.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒|
- Bruce

- Tony Stark (though granted, he does annoy her)

- Steve Rogers

- Strange

- The Guardians of the Galaxy

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒|
- Loki (at times like Avengers and Thor movies)

- Thanos

- Frost monsters

- Ultron

-HYDRA

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒|
Father; N/A; a mortal that her mother does not speak about

Mother; Aurras

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇|
Thor ❤️ (or Wanda)

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒|
- First impression of Thor wasn't that he was hot... but actually "This guy... isn't the brightest huh..." She remarked it jokingly, but Thor never forgot her deadpan expression as she made the statement aloud in front of the avengers. At the time he was offended since she had just met him and they had only known each other for no more than 10 seconds, but he looking back later, he laughs at it.

- She went with him to Asgard because he told her earth would be fine because of the avengers. So imagine her shock when she sees Tony with Starlord later. Naturally, she's pissed. During endgame when she snaps out of it, she goes to get Thor and yells at him. Probably not what he needed to get back up, but instead of being depressed she was heckin mad. Rocket actually had to tell her to go outside because she wasn't helping. Her words did get to Thor though and contributed to him getting off his butt because he felt like he had to make things right. She does apologize after... but the two depart, indirectly breaking up.

- After endgame they do go their separate ways because Aurora decides now that Thanos is defeated she can find her mother and start to rebuilt her planet like Asgard and does. She sees Thor again (Love and Thunder) when she is a queen. It is awkward for a bit, but eventually the two start talking like normal again and it feels natural, just like old times. They don't label their relationship right away though.

- Has has seen her play the violin before. He kind of walked into it and watched. She was adorable embarrassed after because he heard her play and poked fun at her that she was so focused she didn't hear him come in. He found it adorable though, how she lost herself in the music. It was quiet a sight. Ever since he walked in on her she plays in front of him shamelessly and he listens.

- The two explore earth together and learn as they go. It's quiet fun to experiment, see and try new things. Aurora loves guiding them around.

- Low key a comedic duo. Thor makes her laugh and she tries to control Thor (not in a bad way), and teach him things even if she doesn't know what she's doing either. He's goofy and she can match his energy but also tease him or scold him. Their banter is adorable.

- Thor is definitely full of himself everyone knows and she takes him down a peg sometimes. Nothing too bad, just teasing. Like if Thor brags about his looks. She simply looks around and asks "where? Who are you talking about?" Which makes him pout adorably. He enjoys teasing her back and god damn does his accent fluster her sometimes although she tries to play it off. He knows it.

- They usually fight together in the battlefield too. Seriously, they always end up on the same area.

- When Thor was with the Guardians in Infinity War he learned that Aurora kissed Starlord and let's just say he was not pleased. A bit jealous actually, which is why he took his jealousy out by making Starlord feel inferior to him. Petty but that's Thor to you.

𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂|
N/A

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆|
Unstoppable: Sia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 118K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
63.7K 557 5
Warning သေချာဝင်ဖတ်ဖို့ မေတ္တာရပ်ခံပါတယ်။ ကမ္ဘာ့အက်ကွဲကြောင်းကနေ တစ်ဆင့် နတ်ဘုရားတွေ ကမ္ဘာကြီးသို့ဝင်ရောက်လာပြီး မျိုးရိုဗီဇနှင့် အစာကွင်းဆက် အရာအားလ...
183K 476 107
Erotic shots
6.6K 92 5
this story is not mine. I do not know who it belongs to but it is not mine and I did change up some of the things in. enjoy.