Daycare / Chenji

By daniellas_hypegirl

A master falls inlove with his kid's daycare teacher. He goes through pain when he's around him. But, he does... More

EP.1 DAYCARE
EP.2 SUPER
EP.3 I AM YOU
EP.4 DOODLE
EP.6 LOVE WINS ALL
EP.7 MATERIAL GIRL
EP.8 CUPID
EP.9 MOMMAE
EP.10 DON'T WANNA CRY
EP.11 FORGET ME NOT
EP.12 FOREVER
EP.13 MIKROSMOS
EP.14 DEJA VU
EP.15 PUZZLE PIECE
EP.16 AFTER LIKE
EP.17 FLICKER
EP.18 CHARMER
EP. 19 CASE 143

EP.5 SAVE

95 5 1
By daniellas_hypegirl

Jisung got up at 7 and woke up Kevin. All three of them ate breakfast and went to the daycare.

-AT THE DAYCARE-

"See you Kevin have a nice day, I'll pick you as soon as I'm done with work." Jisung said as he waved a goodbye to his child.

"Jisung! You're here, I wanted to ask a question." Chenle said as he saw Jaemin and Jisung dropping Kevin off.

"Yeah what is it?" Jisung asked.

"First of all are you okay?" Chenle asked calmly.

"Yeah I'm fine." Jisung replied.

"Okay, the question is that you need to write on the form where you work so that if anything happens to the child we could reach there." Chenle said giving the form to Jisung.

"Fine, give me a pen." Jisung said beofre he wrote where he worked.

After Jisung left, Chenle saw the form and what he saw next was a little shocking for him.

Parents Work : JISUNG - CEO of Park Technologies

Guardians Work : JAEMIN - Personal Assistant of the CEO of Park Technologies

"He is the CEO of Park Technologies?!?!!?" Chenle panicked.

Chenle opened his laptop and searched
'CEO of Park Technologies'
It showed photos of Jisung and also a photo of Jisung with Jaemin.

Chenle was trying to find Jisung's husband/wife but there wasn't a single photo.

"How can this man have no scandals in 6 years of him being a CEO?" Chenle thought to himself.

He saw an article saying.

"Park Jisung CEO of Park Technologies has a child? Who is the mother? Is he adopted?"

As much as he wanted to read the article he thought it wouldn't be good to meddle in things. He just closed the laptop and went to Kevin.

-PARK TECHNOLOGIES-

"Jisung the media has still not calmed down, they're still asking asking for answers." Jaemin said as he entered the CEO'S office.

"We just keep quiet about it. Why do they even wanna know if Kevin was biological or not, can't they just mind their own business," Jisung got mad.

"We just release a teaser of the new smartphone we're releasing and everything will die down soon, I promise." Jisung continued.

"Well I'm happy we're atleast evaluating." Jaemin said.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Jisung said.

"Oh Renjun hyung what brings you here?" Jisung asked.

"Jisung you have to see this." Renjun said panicked as he shoved a tablet on Jisung's table.

Jisung saw an article saying.
"Jisung's son, Kevin, was seen at the daycare with a boy could he be Jisung's husband?"

There he saw a photo of Chenle holding Kevin in his arms.

"This is bad. We need to take these down." Jisung said panicking.

"I already called the company they are on it. But just look at the views of the article, half of the world already knows, it's no use." Renjun replied.

"I need to see Kevin now." Jisung said as he got up and wore his coat.

When jisung got down all the reporters were there.

"Is the scandal true Mr.Park?" Reporter 1 asked.

"So is the son adopted?" Reporter 2 asked.

Before any other questions could be asked Jisung sat in the care and Jaemin drove away from the building.

After reaching at the daycare. They saw reporters outside the building. They saw Jun standing and drove their.

"I'm really sorry for the chaos we have created here Jun." Jaemin said as be got outside the car.

"It's okay, I'll show you the back door, you can enter then." Jun replied taking them at the back.

"Thank you so much." Jisung thanked the older.

"Kevin! I'm so sorry." Jisung said as he ran to Kevin and hugged the kid.

"It's okay papa no one was hurt, Jun Uncle closed the daycare as soon as possible." Kevin said as he tapped Jisung's back.

"Chenle are you okay?" Jisung asked as he was still holding onto Kevin.

"Yeah I'm okay." Chenle replied.

"I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding Chenle the media always catches what's wrong." Jaemin said to the younger.

"It's okay Jaemin hyung, I know the media very well myself." Chenle said.

"Jun?" A boy searched as he entered through the back door.

"Minghao." Jun said as he hugged his boyfriend.

"I heared about the article, we'll make sure to protect you Chenle, but first of all you need to go home." Minghao said.

"How will I go home when the reporters are here." Chenle asked.

"I'll drop you." Jaemin said.

"I'll come too, with Kevin." Jisung said.

All of them got in the car and drove to Chenle's house. They could see reporters even at Chenle's house.

"How do they know where I live?" Chenle asked.

"Someone must have leaked the information for money." Jisung answered.

"But who?" Chenle asked.

"We don't know, but we should find a shelter for you first." Jarmin answered.

"I'll call Felix." Chenle said before opening his phone. He called Felix but he wasn't picking up. He even messaged but there was no response.

"We can take Mr.Dolphin with us at home." Kevin suggested.

"Yeah, you should live with us until the news drops down." Jaemin said.

"If Jisung's okay with it I'm fine." Chenle said.

"I'm okay with it." Jisung said.

"Then let's go home." Jaemin said as he took a u-turn.

Chenle was amazed at the big house Jisung lived in. A big gate at the entrance then a 2 minute drive inside, with trees on both sides. A parking lot with 5 cars and a black bike.

Then the big front door and the big hall.

For Chenle, Jisung's hall was the size of his house.

There were so many maids.

"Can you take him to his room Jaemin hyung?" Jisung asked the older.

"Yeah sure." Jaemin said as he took Chenle's hand and went upstairs.

"This room is so big." Chenle looked at the room with heart eyes, it looked so comfy the bed was big enough for three people.

"You can live here until the news dies down, or more if you want to, consider this your own house." Jaemin said as he sat on the bed.

"What about my clothes?" Chenle asked.

"For tonight you can wear Jisung's clothes and tomorrow we'll bring you to shop." Jaemin answered.

"Thank you so much." Chenle said to the older.

"You're always welcome." Jaemin said before he left the room.

Chenle opened his phone and saw the article

He wanted to call Felix but he wasn't picking up. He even messaged Felix but he still didn't reply.

Suddenly Jisung messaged him.

Jisung
"Hey Felix, Chenle is living
With me until the news
Dies down. I just wanted
To tell you since you're the
Only one I know who's
Close to him."

You
"It's okay
whatever's better
for Chenle."

Jisung
"Okay."

"I think I should tell Jisung that its actually me." Chenle thought to himself.

DID YOU ALL LIKE IT?
SORRY, I DIDNT ASK IN THE PREVIOUS STORY, I WAS IN A HURRY, BRUH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 650 14
ZHONG CHENLE X READER he's hopelessly in love. she's playing hard to get. what does he have to do to win her over? friends to lovers au.
88.6K 3.8K 51
Youngest of four boys and pampered to the core of his heart Donghyuck never expected to fall in love with this handsome breath taking senior. "Hyuck...
245 23 7
Ten was happy living his usual life, working at his flower shop with his mother and sister, until one day 3 boys came in and mixed everything up. Sud...
104K 4.6K 26
ღ in which haechan has a crush on his seatmate ღ total word count: 32,506 start- 25/06/2020 (25TH JUNE 2020) end- 24/08/2020