Milf x reader

By oliviais2cool

Y/n is a normal 21 year old girl but what happens when her hot new neighbor moves in with her 2 twin boys? W... More

Chapter Two- The invitation
Chapter Three- The letter
Chapter Four- A Little Fib
Chapter Five- Getting Intense
Chapter Six- Suprise?

Chapter One- Moving In

643 4 0
By oliviais2cool

      It was a normal day, once you were done with work you came home and chilled on the couch watching your favorite tv show.

When you heard a knock on then door when you were getting a snack. You opened the door to see your new neighbor. You were taken aback by her pleasurable appearance. Her short dirty blonde hair. He curvy figure. Her plump lips. Her large-

"Hi! I'm your new neighbor, Kendra," she said with thrill lacing in her voice.

"Hello Kendra! I'm Y/N," you said with a smile plastered on your face. "Welcome to the neighborhood."

"Well, thank you, Sweetheart" Kendra said making your heart skip a beat at the new nickname. "I made you my famous casserole!"

"Oh! Thank you! You really didn't have to." You said smelling the dish.

"Well I really should be going" Kendra said with a sad smile. "I have to get home to my boys" and with that she turned on her heel and walked back over.

I called after her saying goodbye, to which she turned and gave me a small wave.

I walked back in my house, smile on face and casserole in hand satisfied with her small gesture.

Once I was inside I started eating the delicious food Kendra had made and went to bed.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 55.2K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
513K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
130K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
265K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...