riverdale cast groupchat

By paige2006x

a groupchat between the riverdale cast as well as some instagram posts! -sprousehart -charmila -drama More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Songs
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30

29

50 0 0
By paige2006x

@ColeSprouse and @LiliSprouse:

liked by @Madelame, @Nina and 9,789,542 others.
we both cannot believe this has finally happened and the knot has finally been tied! having a relationship while being in the public eye hasn't been easy, you constantly receive hate comments or death threats etc. but when you have a love strong enough to make it through, you get through the challenges in life and manage to spend it with your soulmate!! When our relationship first started we wanted to keep it on the down-low until we were at least a year into it, keeping it a secret really helped us to create a strong foundation to rely on even when times get hard🤍 we both have so much love for each other and truly believe our past relationships were to prepare us for what our true love would be!! we wanted to thank our fans for the support throughout the whole time our relationship and wanted to share the moment with you guys, you finally got the sprousehart wedding you wanted😉 P.S. it's me Cole writing this out but Lili is sat right with me too so i'm just going to thank her a little! Lils Lils Lils, i really don't know where to start with you, your genuinely the best person i've ever met in my lifetime and we really are eachothers soulmates. My heart is full of love for you and i can not wait to see what the future holds for us in our married life, i definitely cannot wait to start a family with you and having mini Lili's running round everywhere! I love you so much🤍.
We both love our family, friends and fans so much and wanted to thank you all for being so supportive of our relationship and decision to get married, thank you!! Enjoy the photos.

Comments:
@AmyReinhart: Mr and Mrs Sprouse!! you guys genuinely have the greatest relationship i've ever seen in my life, you guys were made for each other and share so much love🤍 i'm so happy for my daughter and my son in law, the wedding was one of the greatest days of my life getting to see you guys so happy and in your little love bubble!! Enjoy the married life (p.s. You guys have a forever love)
/@LiliSprouse: i love you mum! thank you for being so supportive of my relationship with Cole🤍
/@ColeSprouse: thank you Amy! you guys have the greatest family bond i've ever seen and it means so much to me that i've been accepted into your family🤍.

@CaseyCott: as everyone knows, i've always been a massive sprousehart supporter and it warms my heart to have seen you guys tie the knot and be in your own little bubble all day as if the world doesn't matter to you🤍 You guys are the cutest and will remain the cutest couple i have ever seen in my life, i'm so lucky to have been given the opportunity to work with you guys on Riverdale, life on set now will basically be me freaking out over your wedding and Lilis rock of a wedding ring!! @LiliSprouse @ColeSprouse you guys have always been so helpful and supportive to me whenever i needed you, now it's my turn to support your marriage whenever you need (like being a groomsmen). i love you both so much🤍🤍
/@LiliSprouse: this has me tearing up so much! i love you Case and i'm so happy Riverdale let us meet!!
/@ColeSprouse: thank you Case!! we're both so grateful for the ongoing to support you've shown us and continue to show us! The wedding wouldn't have been the same if you weren't there🤍

@DylanSprouse: Brother Brother Brother, safe to say we both picked girls that are keepers😭 I love you and Lili a lot and truly wish you the best marriage with no rough patches at all, we can now do married brother hang outs lmao!! no on a serious note, me and barb are so happy for you guys and i really enjoyed being there right next to you when you married the girl you will forever love!
/@ColeSprouse: i cannot believe Mr Dylan Sprouse is being soppy for once, thank you brother! You and Barb have been my support blanket for ages now and truly couldn't have had the wedding if you weren't there! lot of love🤍
/@LiliSprouse: thanks dyl, you guys have the best brotherly bond and it was a must that you were in that wedding somewhere!!

@Madelame: I know you guys are probably getting sick and tired of all the soppy comments of people congratulating you but i don't know what would have happened to the world if you guys wouldn't have made it through (even though everyone knew you were in for the long run)🥰 You guys truly deserve the most happiness anyone has ever had before, enjoy your honeymoon!! i'm expecting a sprouse baby soon (kidding)😭 ok might not be kidding.
/@LiliSprouse: 🤍
/@ColeSprouse: thanks mads🤍

@DebbyRyan: Although i don't get to see you guys a lot, it's so obvious to me that you guys will make it forever even if you have hard times! I never really used to believe in soulmates but now i truly understand its meaning, it's you guys! You are guys are what the world meant by soulmates, everyone around you can see that you are meant forever, i love you both! @LiliSprouse i do wish you luck having to put up with him though😭🤍🤍

@KjApa: Congratulations guys!! Cole has always been my best friend ever since the start of filming season one, i remember when he used to get back from rehearsing or filming a bug head scene and came to my trailer talking about you @LiliSprouse. He always had a crush on you since he met you, i could truly tell you guys would fall in love and make it forever!🤍 Lot of love for the both of you!!

@VanessaMorgan: I was always prepared to do anything to protect your relationship, even if that meant stabbing someone with a pitchfork lol😭 Congrats guys!! i'm so happy for you both🤍

@LiliSprouse: We truly don't have enough time to go through everyone's comments and reply to them all, theres so much love and support from everyone! We love you all so much🤍 I want to thank Cole for giving me the love of a lifetime that will never end and supporting me through every challenge i've faced throughout the time of our relationship and our time on Riverdale, you truly are my soulmate! I love you so so much and would be lost without you, have no clue how i managed to survive without you in my life🥰 you've saved me so many times and i'm so grateful for that, you are my best friend, husband and future father of my children, i love you so so much🤍 Our wedding was truly a masterpiece and i'm happier then ever, thank you!!
/@ColeSprouse: Lils this really isn't fair, you have me tearing up!! i love you so so much and i'm so happy to be able to give you the wedding you've always wished for, i love you my soulmate🤍

_______________
Words: 1200
hi guys, i don't actually know if anyone still reads this book as i haven't posted in a very very long time!  I had a lot of fun writing this and i know it's a long chapter but if you are reading this i really hoped you enjoyed it lmao!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
534K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.