Brat??but mine

By taekook_cuties_

'this coacroach will do my work that I did not complete' the younger thought with A dangerously cute smirk "W... More

1.INTRODUCTION
2.Bunny's red butt cheeks
3.London
4.shook parents
5.Strong man
6.grandpa
not an update
8.Lolipop 🍭
haha I'm not sad I'm just emotional
09.Mr jo
10.Danger
11.Innocent kookie
12.doe eye's
13.Wonder
14-First kiss?
15.Cupcake🥵
16.Daddy🤤
17.Innocence?
☂❤
18.Shopping date
19.bratty baby
20.guest?
Seven

7.five brats

6.1K 294 186
By taekook_cuties_

Taehyung is a famous student in his school.he is a heartrob of school.he's bubbly but only with his loved ones.he's cute yet scary creature.

Every girl is ready to go in his pants (like they can *smirk*what are they??jeon JunGkook??nahh??) But he's loyal to his Baby bun. He meet with his soulmate park jimin there. They both are bestest friends.

Park Jimin, Choi minho,park seojoon,kim Namjoon, kim seokjin and min yoongi they were a bully group called dangerously hot.and taehyung is the leader.but they never bullied someone who is innocent and they never let go people who bully Innocents. but now there are only two in the group jimin and taehyung as other five had already completed their school yoongi and namjin couple went back to korea and were now in famous University called bighit.

Taehyung got many proposals. but he never cared as he will just say that he's engaged. if ever someone ask him about engagement ring that someone will stay at hospital for a week or so.

He's an angel afterall he can't KILL someone now can he??

JunGkook became a social butterfly ,Good in Studies but too much Innocent for his age. This bunny loves cross dressing. When he's nervous or scared he'll alway talk in 3rd person's pov.

His four friends eunwoo,mingyu,bambam,yugyeom are his best friends.These five boys are called as trouble makers in school but even principal can't do anything after seeing their innocent faces.

"Kookie see mark hyung is coming let's prosecute our plan" bambam said to the boy who is sitting on a chair in canteen pouting cutely as he's bored.

"Kookie"yugyeom whined as he wasn't getting boy's attention.
"Kookie he's standing on your backside"Eunwoo whispered .

As for mingyu he was busy trying to eat fries with nose.

"Okay kookie is ready"kook whispered as he stands up.

"Markieee hyung"kook backhugged the boy.

"Yes kook" mark asked him politely yet scaredly. He knew he's in danger that this cute bratty kid clungs onto him like a koala.

Kook started to cry(fake cry¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Mark started to panick.
"Hey hey what happened kook"mark asked turning around hugging the crying boy back.

"Kookie love you you know that right hyungiee"kook asked after sometime.

Mark was taken aback"Yeah I know"mark replied smiling akwardly as he knew something is up in his bratty brain.

"Markieee hyung love kookie too right"kook asked cutely doing aigoo.

"Yeah hyung love kook too"mark replied patting boy's head.other four patted mark's back.mark was happy too much happy that he's not their pray today.as long as he remember.kook and his friends put coacroaches in his pants when he was sleeping peacefully in library.

Mark is 6years older than kook.he's their English teacher.he's also neighbour of jungkook from past 6 years and kook and his friends are like his little brothers.

"Bye bye" Eunwoo said grabbing hand of kook and other boy's behind them.mark stood there dumbfounded.

The bell rang indicating that the lunch period is over.they were all going to class like they were hiding from someone they will eventually run ,sits down, hide themselves behind students legs who were so used to this that didn't even bother to look who's hiding.

Mark was going to his office thinking why students are giving him weird glances.

After five minutes or so five brats entered their math classroom where mark was already standing.students were Laughing their asses off.the brats he was glaring at smiled sheepishly.

Mark has some short sticky notes on his back which says I love to pee on my bed, I'm sorry I'm the one who always farts in class etc and a monkey tale which he did not even know how these brats attached with his belt.

(Tail😂)

(Notes😂)
(ik my handwriting sucks,so don't kill me)

"my office right now"mark said glaring at 5 boys "hey Mark" Jackson kook's maths teacher and mark's boyfriend said trying to control his laugh.

"H-hi ja-jackson"mark said stuttering trying hard to hide his back from his boyfriend.

Kook and his friends giving puppy eye's to jackson to save them.

Jackson put his hands in air in surrender as he started laughing.

Mark points at door five boys pouted as they were going out they heard a scream and five brats smirked.
"Ahhhh"Jackson yelled as he fell from chair he was going to sit."who the hell broke chair's legs??"jackson yelled.

Whole class's attention was on five pouty babie's who were giving puppy eye's to markson couple.

"Baby are you alright?"Mark bent down infront of the boy who is glaring at five trouble makers."yeah I am"jackson said pouting. Suddenly atmosphere changed as whole class started to gossip about their teacher who never told them they are dating.

"Ahh I thought they are single"
"They both look cute together "
"I wanted to date sir mark"
someone from back whined.
"Ah my ship is sealed"a girl squealed.

"Hyung can you adopt me after you two get married."yugyeom butted in.
Bambam smacked his bummm.

"Can't you just shut up for a moment"Eunwoo whined.

Mingyu as always was trying to do shit that can never happened he was trying to enter his two fingers in his nose.( I am weird I know right but I tried it but this shit hurt like hell I can't even put one finger) Eunwoo Smacked him to stop him from doing so.

Kook was pouting cutely as always his doe eyes filled with tears.as he's guilty that his hyung is in pain BECAUSE of him.his bottom lip wobbled out.

"You five in my room now"Mark said trying to sound as sternas possible but whom we are talking there are 5 cutest creature standing in front of him on full pouty mode.he almost cooed at them.

"We are soweeeeyyyyyy"they whined.

"Tell me who spread glur on chair"jackson asked as he knew there's glue on his chair coz he isn't able to stand from seat.

"Gyeommie"kook pointed his finger cutely at yugyeom.

"Traitor"yugyeom pouted.

Kook was so close to crying

"Awww it's okay kookie"at the end booth lovers cooed at little one's cuteness."go to your seat's"jackson said

"Kookie tell us magic you always use on everyone to save your butt from going in danger"BAMBAM whined.
"Which magic"he asked with a adorable pout tears wants to come out from his eye's and students wanted to eat his cheeks as his cheeks were as red as apple

"How did you make them forgave us"yugyeom asked.

Kook's eye's lit up.

"You all have to say it after kookie okay"kook asked.

"Okay"four boys replied hurriedly ready to learn magic.

"Aabra ka daabra"kook said making them confuse as hell.

"Aabra ka daabra"but nonetheless they repeated.

"Gillie gillie choo"

"Only kookie can do this magic"
"Only kookie can do this magic"they were getting more and more confused but they repeated.

"But not gonna work for you"

"Now repeat whole line after me"kook said cutely with a pouty lips which if taehyung was there he would've removed from his face.

"Aabra ka daabra gili gili choo
only kookie can do this magic
but it's not gonna work for you...."
Then it hit to them like a truck the four boy's glared at boy who was laughing now.

"Kookie"they whined getting attention of whole class and two struggling teachers in front.

Kook was banging his littke fists on table while laughing bunny teeth on display whole class smile Seeing little happy binny.

No matter how much of brats the five boys are but they are life of their friends/family/school.

_____________________________
How was it bubba's??🤩

Phewww 1400 words🤰

How are you all??👉👈👀

Did you eat??
Are you all slepping well??✨✨

My momma took a class of me for fifteen minutes, she was like improve your handwriting!!

Thank god she didn't read anything coz she wasn't able to read my handwriting which is like doctor's 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 212 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
8.8K 164 18
(COMPLETED) Hello! Guys... It's my first ff. English is not my first language so please ignore the mistakes. **************************** WARNINGS: *...
472K 25.8K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
187K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...