Broken Trust

Door ExoticRainbow000

this story took a bit over a year to create, and I am proud. I did write this when I was a bit obsessed with... Meer

Prolog: "What?!"
Chapter.2 First trial... No choice?
Chapter.3 Secrets...
Chapter.4 Wanting to change
Chapter.5 Another...
Chapter.6 Another Class Trial
Chapter.7 Problems
Chapter.8 Another one?!
Chapter.9 He is Innocent!
Chapter.10 Feelings...
Chapter.11 its time..
Chapter.12 WHY?!
Chapter.13 one last trial...
Chapter.14 im... sorry..
A/N

Chapter.1 First death

133 7 1
Door ExoticRainbow000

Chapter.2 First death
U: A/N

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:

Chihiro:
So I guess we should all introduce ourselves!...

Tho I already knew this was gonna happen, And i already know them. I want to help lighten up their moods! Then maybe look around. I don't know which room is mine since Junko set up the rooms, all I did was the programming for the punishments, setting up the cameras and the Monokumas... It was gonna be a bit difficult to keep my secret from Kyoko and Naegi since they seem to be good detectives well of course Kyoko is, since she is the Ultimate Detective.

Mondo Owada:
My name is Mondo Owada the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader

Right... Mondo Owada... the cool one in the class before this started. I've always wanted to be like him... everyone then introduced themselfs...

Aoi Asahina:
Name is Aoi Asahina! Ultimate Swimming Pro!

'Junko Enoshima':
Name is Junko Enoshima. Ultimate Fashionista!

Makoto Naegi:
Makoto Naegi. Ultimate Lucky Student

Kyoko Kirigiri:
Kyoko Kirigiri. I don't know my so called Ultimate...

Byakuya Togami:
Byakuya Togami. Ultimate Affluent Progeny

Celestia Ludenberg:
Celestia Ludenberg. Ultimate Gambler

Toko Fukawa:
T-Toko F-Fukawa... Ultimate Writing P-Prodigy

Leon Kuwata:
Leon Kuwata! Ultimate Baseball Star!

Sakura Ogami:
Sakura Ogami. Ultimate Martial Artist.

Sayaka Maizono:
Sayaka Maizono!! Ultimate Pop Sensation

that was fast!

Mondo:
What about you kid?

Chihiro:
huh.. oh, right my name is Chihiro Fujisaki I'm the Ultimate progammer...

Byakuya:
three of you have the worst Ultimate ever and your one of them.

I was shocked...

Mondo:
Whoa WHAT THE FUCK MAN!

I wont lie.. i actually started to cry... I know, well remember that he said that on the first day we met but i couldn't help it. i know he didnt remember anything.

Naegi:
Hey, hey! dont listen to him!

Aoi:
Yeah! we think you're Ultimate is cool!

Sakura:
yeah.

Mondo Owada POV:

Mondo:
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN!?

Byakuya:
Nothing just saying the truth.

Mondo:
Actually IF I have a say in this, this Kid has a better Ultimate then you! like common a Affluent Progeny? HAH! Dont make us all laugh!

I looked behind me to see Naegi, Aoi, and Sakura trying to confort Chihiro who was now on the floor crying... I walked over to them.

Mondo:
Hey, dont listen to that dickhead. You have a way better telent than him.

Chihiro:
...

Chihiro looked up to me. and i wont lie it was kind of cute... WAIT WHAT!? NO WHAT THE HELL?!

Chihiro:
T-thanks Owada-san...

Mondo:
no problem kid..

I looked away from Chihiro i could tell i was blushing. She's kind of cute... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!

Byakuya:
You all are imbalances. You do realize that we some how got into the school with no memories, and were just told we were stuck here, and the only way to get out is to kill someone!

Kyoko:
The jerk here is right... I have a feeling that bear isn't joking...

Byakuya:
Hey!

Chihiro:
... I just want to go home!...

Celeste:
Let's not worry about that right now.

Yamada:
H-How can we not?!

Chihiro:
Maybe we can l-look around?..

Mondo:
Not a bad Idea kid.

We all then decided to look around. Since i'm sure we are gonna be here for a long time.

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:

Good... I should probably go see Junko while everyone looks around...

*time skip*

I first went to my bedroom.

Mondo:
Hey wait, kid!
Chihiro:
huh?!

Mondo:
I just wanted to check if you were okay. Don't take any of that dickheads words to the heart. he just doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut.

Chihiro:
right... wait how do you know him??

I dont remember Owada-san being old friends with Byakuya...

Mondo:
I don't. But I can tell that he just is a jerk.

Chihiro:
huh.. okay then! i wont listen to a word he said Owada-San!

Mondo:
Good, anyways i thought you would go look for the kitchen first, maybe get something to eat... not your room.

Chihiro:
... I think i just want to stay in my room where-ever it is... today has been a hard day with a lot to process in one day...

Mondo:
Oh, okay well get some rest then. see ya Kid!

Chihiro:
See you Owada-San!

Good he is gone... time to find my room...

I started looking for my room i found it after about 2 mins of looking. why do i have to be at the end of the hall... it is kind of suspicious... Junko can be a bit dumb when it comes to hiding things.... I MEAN COME ON! I have a feeling they will find out soon... I just...

Mondo Owada POV:

I decided to go to the cafeteria to get something to drink. That kid was right. it was a lot to take in. but i dont think any of us would actually kill each other. When i walked into the cafeteria no one was in there. I guess they went to go look around for an escape, but i can tell that bear isnt a liar.

Monokuma:
Hey, Whatch' doing?

Mondo:
WHAT THE FUCK!

I turned around shocked. it was that damn bear again.

Mondo:
UGH! getting a drink what does it look like to you?

Monokuma:
Wow someone must have pissed you off today.

Mondo:
No fucking way! Dipshit! What do you want?

Monokuma:
Just came to warn you.... becareful of who you trust Mondo Owada... Someone might backstab you in the future and you wont even know it... anyways come meet in the Multi-media room got some stuff to show people, and if you can grab some others as well.

Mondo:
AND WHY ME?!

Monokuma:
because you were the easiest to find... also little information the food gets re-shocked everyday to how much you guys have had the day before. anyways get moving kid!

Mondo:
UGH! I'm so gonna kill you, you stupid bear!

Monokuma:
oh please no more blowing up... i dont want one of your friends to be sad about you destoring another one of us 'Monokuma's'

One of my friends? wait... SOMEONE IN THIS BUILDING HELPED BUILD THIS MOTHERFUCKER! COULD IT BE ONE US PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME?!

Mondo:
Fine... get out of my way.

*time skip*

Byakuya:
So can we know why we are in this room?

the Tv starts to turn on and that Stupid bear pops on the screen.

Monokuma:
We are in this room because i can tell you guys need a little motivation... so everyone sit down. the place you should sit is the place with your name on it.

So we all decided to go sit down like he said. since we are gonna be following his little game and what he says...
we then each got a little disc and we all put it in the player.. what i saw... i didnt like it at all. so i decided to look away... but what i didnt expect to see was that Chihiro's screen was blank.. it was just static. i was so confused. until something popped up. I looked away cause i didnt want to get involved with what ever happened in hers.

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:

I already knew what was on my disc and i didnt really care for it.. The screen finally popped up with 3 boys. right... the 3 boys who used to bully me... the screen then popped up with them on the ground dead... I started to smile... SHIT, Stop Smiling dumbass someone will find out! But then something i didnt expect to pop up... popped up on the screen, it was my father and... Mondo... I kind of blushed when i saw him on my screen. but why was he on the screen? It didnt take long for me to find out... cause their he was dead with a knife in his head and my dad hanging from the ceiling.... I looked up from the screen and looked up to Monokuma.. I Started to cry...
Then i heard Sayaka Scream.. i knew what was on her tape.. it was her and her popstar group, it would then turn to them dead on the ground without her of course. after all i knew what would effect her the most, so i made her tape... I made most of the tapes for these people. but Junko well the real Junko made Mondo's and Naegi's
Sayaka than ran out of the Multi-Media room and Naegi ran after her. we all the followed after. When we walked out Sayaka was in Naegi's arms crying, and i wont lie i was crying to... But then i felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked behind me and it was.... Mondo?! I turned around and hugged him back, crying into his chest... I dont understand Mondo has no memories of before this started so why is he hugging me? and what is Monokuma planning? cause i dont remember making my tape like that...

*time skip (three days)*

Naegi:
wait... where is Sayaka?

I heard Naegi ask under his breathe... I was confused... he than sat up and ran out of the cafeteria i am pretty sure all of us were confused.. i decided to go and follow him first.. i had a gut feeling that something good has happened and by good thing i mean a murder!
I saw he went into a room i followed him and saw him looking around. the room was a mess. wasn't this room his? i am pretty sure it is. he then looked at the bathroom and walked over to it. the bathroom nob was broken. he opened the door and what we both saw was crazy. sure i could tell he was sad. but i was happy! The first Death! YES! I heard his door open and stopped smiling. and acted shocked.

Word count:
1657

The update schedule for this story is gonna be every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11.4K 315 31
Danganronpa and Haikyu crossover, AU. The 16 students will be: -Characters- 1.) Hinata Shōyō 2.) Kageyama Tobio 3.)Sugawara Kōshi 4.) Daichi Sawamura...
40.5K 952 60
A young girl enters Hope's Peak academy filled with hope. Little did she know she would learn a shocking truth which might just push her to the edge...
18.3K 453 24
A My hero academia fanfic Midoriya has been labeled as the number one villain, but only has that tittle to help catch or assassinate villains. Once a...
557 17 4
Mondo didn't like being disturbed when he's busy doing something. People knew this, so they would never reach out to him if it was not absolutely nec...