๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, mike whe...

By MA33VE

ๅ˜่‰ฒๅคฉไฝฟ - ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น, 'i saw you together with a young girl. and the look that you... More

INTRO AND CASTS
GALLERY
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER TWO

1.6K 38 47
By MA33VE

TROUBLE AT THE RINK
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

     Celeste and Uteya were headed straight to the airport to pick up their aunt who had returned from Japan, the school had just ended and the beginning of spring break bloomed. Their parents, Leonardo and Celine Vivian, insisted on returning home despite the little girls' aunt's impending arrival.

     Fortunately, Uteya had her own vehicle and has a student permit that she could use when the two girls arrived at the terminal. The girls didn't bother trying to blend in with the huge crowd gathering in front of the arrival lane while they made their way toward the metal seat.

      Celeste clung to her sister's arms and said, "I don't think Aunt Jaune will recognize us here. If you wish, I'll walk there by myself."

     "Go on, Cel. I can stay here," Uteya rolled her eyes, and her strong Japanese accent was audible. "But be sure to come back if it gets too crowded," she added.

     The young girl nodded before making her way toward the crowd and in front. Just as she slid herself toward the crowd, her body was met by the cold hard floor due to someone accidentally pushing her.

     Celeste pushed herself to her feet and whispered, "What the fuck?" She was clearly humiliated by the incident.

     "Holy shit! I didn't realize that there was a person, I'm sorry," a boy with curly hair gasped as he covered his mouth in horror.

     The unfamiliar boy extended his hands in an effort to assist the girl in standing. However, Celeste was already in a terrible mood and couldn't even accept the boy's request for his apology.

     Celeste did not bother to take his hands when she got up.

     As soon as she emerged from the crowd, she saw her aunt and sister conversing, both of whom had visibly anxious expressions on their faces.

     "Welcome back, Auntie! Sorry for taking a long time, hehe, I went to the bathroom," muttered Celeste.

     "Oh, dear, you've grown! Are you and Thea still training for the archery?"

     "Yes, Aunt." Celeste grinned.

      "When will we leave, Aunt Jaune?" Uteya sighed.

     Jaune's eyes widened, embarrassed that she was probably eating half of the girls' time, "Sorry, my dearest! We can leave right after I sign these papers up."

     Uteya laughed, "Oh, no, that's not what I meant. When are we leaving California?"

     This time, it was Celeste's turn to widen her eyes, "What do you mean?"

      "Quiet down, Cel." Uteya rolled her eyes and said, "You know what, let's just talk about this later."

     Jaune nodded smiling at the girls before she approached a table, pulled out a pen, and completed the required documents. In search of a restaurant where she could buy something to eat on their way home, Celeste made the decision to take a stroll around the airport.

     While searching for a store, she recognized two familiar faces that she regularly see in her neighborhood and at school.

   "Will! Jane!" Celeste grinned, approaching the group.

     Will became anxious all of a sudden, worried that a female from their class had seen him out in public. In an effort to get Jane to turn and look at the young beaute, the boy tugged on Jane's arms.

     "Not the time, Will." Jane shushed him, seemingly searching for someone.

      A second boy suddenly sprinted in her direction, causing both of them to stumble.

     Celeste exclaimed angrily, "Why don't people look in their direction?"

     The boy responded, "Um, I'm actually looking for this individual. Sorry, miss."

     When Celeste looked up, she recognized the young man who had earlier run into her.

      "It's you. Again."

     The boy pushed the image closer to the girl's face before she could finish her sentence. Celeste looked at the familiar features and scoffed, shoving his hands away.

     "That's Jane and Will," she said, her eyes enlarging.

     "You recognize them?"

     Jane's voice cut off the unidentified boy, "You know each other?"

     She was obviously envious.

--

     After the incident, Will made the decision to ask Celeste to accompany them to Rink-O-Mania. Jane first showed clear jealousy over the fact that her boyfriend and Celeste had a conversation before Jane and he could talk to each other.

     The room was filled with the sounds of blasting music, machineries, and chattering individuals. The entire area was brightly colored, making it appear more appealing and enjoyable. Jane, whose Celeste later discovered her real name was Eleven, peered around the room, concerned about the crowds.

     "Have fun," the worker said.

    "Thanks," Eleven replied shortly.

    The four of them moved to a seat near the rink to put on their skates.

    "Bitchin', right?" grinned Eleven, staring at Mike.

    "Y-yeah, bitchin'. Do you come here a lot?" Mike asked her girlfriend, evidently puzzled by her personality shift from introvert to extrovert.

   "No-" Will started, but Eleven shut him off.

    "Yeah," Eleven shrugged, glaring at Will, who was staring at her. "Will don't, but I go to parties here," Eleven remarked.

     "How about you, Celeste?" Mike said to her.

     "Not really," she shrugged, "I prefer calm places but my sister's always—"

     Eleven interrupted her before she could continue her sentence, "it's a big party place."

     "Um, I think I forgot my socks," Celeste said while she clicked her tongue, "I'll just go purchase another."

     "I don't have one either," Mike said, "may I come with you?"

    "Sure."

     The two walked away to purchase a pair of socks. While on their way, Mike cast a peek toward Celeste; the young girl seems somewhat familiar to him, but he couldn't tell if he knew her from somewhere. The two proceeded towards the store, looking for a pair of socks.

    "A set of identical socks for a couple?" beamed the employee.

    "Oh, we're not a couple," Celeste laughed, "but I'll take the pink rosewood, please."

    "I'll get the green socks," Mike said, unsure whether he needed to specify the particular color.

    "Just green?" the employee questioned.

     "Vomit green."

     The two thanked the staff before returning to Will and Eleven. The four sat up as they headed to the rink. Mike and Eleven skated with their hands together while Celeste and Will trailed after them.

    "I'm so bad at this, I'm like Bambi on ice," Mike chuckled uncomfortably.

    "You are," Celeste joked, but only she and Will could hear her.

     Eleven laughed back, "No, you're good. you got this." Eleven whoos, skating beside her partner. Will and Celeste are left behind.

    "What do you think, Will? We should just go sit with my sister and her friends; they won't leave us out, and let's give them a room, shall we?"

     Celeste smiled at the boy, who nodded enthusiastically. Will's arms were grabbed by the girl, who dragged him to where Uteya and her friends sat.

     "Привет, Uteya!" Celeste greeted her sister.

     "What are you doing here? I thought you were with Aunt Jaune?" hissed Uteya.

     "Uteya, I'm with a friend."

     "Don't call me that," Uteya replied, lowering her voice, "what do you want?"

     "Can we sit here?" smiled Celeste.

     "Yes, but don't make a mess," Uteya said as she grabbed the menu. "Name the foods you and your friend want, and I'll order everything."

     "Uteya, you're the best!"

     Will was taken aback and confused. Celeste seems to have a Russian accent and knows how to speak Russian, whilst her sister initially appeared Asian.

     "We were adopted," Celeste explained, "but I was the only one who was able to get the surname, I'm not sure why she couldn't. I'm originally Russian-German and Uteya's Japanese, her surname name is Raoshi, and somehow she prefers the name 'Thea.'"

     "Well, that makes perfect sense," Will quietly chuckled, "I'm sorry if my expression made you uncomfortable."

     "We usually get that," Celeste said, shaking her head.

      Meanwhile, Angela and her group of friends arrived at the diner, beaming with pride. The blonde girl grimaced when she spotted a familiar face skating alongside a boy on the rink.

     "Oh my god, guys," Angela said, mouth agape, "check it out."

     Mike and Eleven laughed and embraced each other as they stood there.

     "Who's that twig with her?" snarled a blonde guy.

     "I don't know," Angela responded, staring at the couple, "but it appears that the snitch has a boyfriend."

   "Told you spring break's gonna be fun."

    Angela's smile was bigger than usual.

       Will and Celeste returned to Mike and Eleven. Will munched on his cheeseburger while Mike and Eleven sipped milkshakes at the table. Celeste rolled her eyes at the flirtatious couple in front of her; they didn't even recognize Will's existence and did nothing but flirt.

     "Mm-hm, mm-hm, mm-hm. yup, mine's better." Mike was trying Eleven's beverage, and the two are competing on who had the better drink, "No, it isn't."

     Celeste tilted her head as she watched a familiar blonde skating her way to their table.

     "Milkshake?" Angela giggled, the pair looked up, and eleven enlarged her eyes, she felt her breath catch in her throat.

     "Hey, Celeste. I see you're making a move to steal this snitch's man. This is the reason I absolutely adore you," Angela said to Celeste.

    "Where, oh where have you been hiding this handsome thing?" Angela smiled leaning on the table.

     "Fuck off, cum-head." Celeste gritted her teeth looking at the blonde girl,  yet only the four of them heard it. Mike almost snorted but managed to keep it quiet. Jane and Will, on the other hand, were baffled by the term she used.

    "Angela, this... this is Mike, my boyfriend," Eleven began.

     "Angela. pleasure," Angela said, holding out her hands.

     "Heard a lot about you. It's really cool to finally meet some of El— Jane's friends," Mike spoke as he shook Angela's hand.

     "Friends? Cool. Come on, friend. Let's skate, shall we?" Angela faked smiling yet again.

     "I wanted to finish—" Eleven tried to excuse herself from accompanying Angela, though her heart was thumping so fast she could hear it.

     "I'll hold it," Angela's friend said, so the blonde girl decided to grab Eleven and skated to the rink.

     While Mike sipped his drink, Will and Celeste stood up and stared at Angela and Eleven.

      "Whoo! Why are you so nervous? We're just having fun," Angela said as she held Eleven's hands.

     "Mike, you have to get Eleven," Will exclaimed.

     "Relax, it looks like they're having a good time," Mike said, patting Celeste on the shoulder, "Right, Celeste?"

     "Oh no," Will grumbled, and Mike frowned at him.

     "What?"

     Will explained, "El, she hasn't been telling you everything," Celeste groaned as she leaned against the metal bars.

     "Well, I'll give you privacy; I'm going to the bathroom," the young girl said, perking up her head.

     "What are you talking about?" Mike asked, nodding at Celeste before returning his attention to Will.

  "She's lying to you, Mike," Will stated staring at mike.

   "Bullshit!"

    Will rolled his eyes, "No, listen to me. She's having problems here."

   "Problems. Okay, what kind of problems?"

        Will returned his gaze to Eleven and Angela. Will face-palmed when Angela skated away from Eleven in the center of the skating rink. Eleven was suddenly illuminated, and everyone turned to look at her with wide eyes.

     "Alright, everyone! This next song is dedicated to Jane, the local snitch!"

     Everyone began circling Eleven and calling her names. Will throws Mike an 'I told you so' look as the two exchange glances. A camera was now rolling and filming Eleven.

     "WIPE OUT!"

     Someone hurled a chocolate milkshake at Eleven in an instant, ruining her dress. "Oh!" exclaimed the skaters, pointing at Eleven.

  "Didn't you see the sign, dummy? 'no foods or drinks on the rink.'" Angela laughed while skating away.

    "El! come on, let's get you cleaned up," Will said as he skated forward the girl.

   "El! El! El!" Mike cried out skating his way to Eleven.

     "Don't touch me!" Eleven glared at Will.

END.

打矢 - UTEYA

means "hit, strike, beat, knock, tap."

means "arrow, dart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 11.5K 32
โ‡Œ in which a broken girl discarded by society meets a broken boy who just happens to hate society. โ‡Œ
43.6K 644 12
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
18.2K 506 12
"She was nothing like them, and he didn't want her to be." ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ || ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ [ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—]
6.8K 152 17
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...