Raina Shots

By avanisuchita

Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #teacherstudentlovestoey Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghshe... More

Shot 1- Ishq Hua (Part 1)
Behne De Mujhe Behne De ( Part 2 )
2nd Shot
Kashmakash- Chapter 1
Kashmakash- Chapter 2
Kashmakash- Chapter 3
Kashmakash- Chapter 4
Kashmakash Chapter-5
Kashmakash- Chapter 6
Kashmakash- Chapter 7
Kashmakash- Chapter 8
Kashmakash- Chapter 9
Not An Update But An Information
Give ur Votes
Kashmakash- Last Chapter
Author's Note
New Story Update
Dard ( Pain )
An Announcement

Rain Of Love (Part 3)

856 70 107
By avanisuchita

Raj was driving & Naina was sitting silently beside him. Both were drowned in those moments vch they spent vth each other today just a while ago. A slight smile was playing on both of their lips. They were on their half way to reach to KMA.

Suddenly Raj's gaze fell on d mirror of his jeep. What he saw through it made him worried. He accelerated d speed of his jeep. Naina noticed this but she thought dt may be he does not want to fuel those kind of rumors again abt them that were spread after their late return from mentor ship programme. But one thing was clicking in her mind dt they hv enough time to reach KMA then why so hurry dt too so suddenly.

After sm time she felt talking sound of sm persons vch was cmng from their back. She turned her head to see & found around 7 to 8 persons were there on another jeep vch was speedily moving towards their jeep. She felt little weird seeing d expressions on those ppls' face.

First she thought to ask from her Rajveer Sir but what if there is nothing wrong what she felt is only her doubt. She didn't want to make him worried unnecessarily so she thought to wait for few more secs. Looking through d mirror Rajveer was observing their activities. He was driving fast as much as he can.

After sm time she again checked & found d same condition. Seeing their faces she had gotten that their intentions were not good. Finally she thought to ask from him.

"Sir, kya main jo soch rahi hoon wo sahi h", She asked being little worried to see d situation

"Haa shayad sahi hi h", He gave reply now looking back side of them

"It means wo log hamara peecha kar rahe hn", She again tried to confirm

"Haan shayad", He said driving fast. Deliberately using d word shayad not to make her worried more

"Par Kyun", She asked narrowing her brows

He one time looked towards her then vthout giving any reply concentrated on his driving but Naina understood dt there is definitely smthing wrong.

"Boliye na Sir..why r they following us??", She asked again

Without giving her reply, he gave her his ph to call.

"Take it & call Chaubey..quick",

"Orderly Chaubey..par wo to..."Before she could complete he said

"Ye sawal jawab ka wakt ni h Cadet Singh..jaisa kh rha hoon vaisa karo",

Naina immidiately dialed his no.

"Sir call ni lg raha..I think network ni pakad raha yaha", She said

Smwhere he already knew abt it dt in this area smtimes signals doesn't catch.

"Try more Cadet Singh", He said & she nodded

As she was abt to dial his no again, She heard a gun shot.

"Down ur head Cadet Singh", Rajveer shouted taking out his pistol & giving reply to dt gun shot.

Naina immidiately lowered her head. Within some sec she heard more sound of gun shots vch came from both sides. She looked back for a sec & found dt those men were firing.

"I said down ur head Naina", Rajveer shouted more loudly this time, firing back on them. His voice was showing concern for her.

"Ye sab kya ho rha h, Sir", She asked worriedly bowing her head down

He didn't reply & continued to fight vth them.

From one hand he was handling d steering of d jeep & from other he was giving reply to them of their gun shots. Accelerating d speed more he turned his jeep on other side of road as he got a little chance to escape from their eyes so dt they couldn't catch them. But as he turned his jeep on other road, the wheel of his jeep got punctured due to sheer concrete vch was lying on d side of the road.

"Shittt", he said frustratingly punching d steering of d jeep

"Come out, Naina, fast", he said getting down from d jeep

Naina quickly got down taking his ph vth her. He took ph from her & kept in his pocket. Then holding her hand he ran inside d forest.

After some time dt another jeep also reached there.

"Jeep to yhi khadi h..ye log kaha gaye" goons said looking here & there

"Tyre puncher h jeep ka..jaroor bachne ke liye jungle ke andar bhage honge", One goon said

"Haan, chalo phir", Others said following them (Raina) in d forest

------------------------------------------------------

Inside the forest

"Plz, Sir batayie ye sab kya ho rha h..
Who r they & why r they targeting us ??", She asked vth heavy breath running vth him

"I don't know Naina, for now on its more imp to save ourselves rather than to discuss on this", He replied her but not meeting vth her eyes.

Inside the forest they were running holding each other's hand tightly to get a safe place so dt they can get sm time to think to save themselves.

"Sir, wo waha thik rahega", Naina indicated towards an area vch was covered vth dense bushes.

Rajveer nodded. They both went and hid among those dense bushes. He checked d bullet of his pistol & found dt only one was left which he wanted to use in emergency. He immidiately took out his ph. from his pocket & dialed Chaubey's no.

"Kya hua, Sir", Naina asked vth concern

"No network", he replied vth a withered face

"Ab hum kya karenge, Sir", She asked

"Let me think smthing", he said typing a text & sending it to Chaubey vth d hope dt when his mob wud catch d network even for sm sec, Chaubey wud get d msg

"Hum ek ek pr attack karenge", He said keeping d mob inside his pocket then picking up two dry sprigs from d ground & rubbing them together to make it spiky. "Understood", he said now looking at her.

She nodded confidently & did d same.

In this way they prepared 4 spiky sprigs to attack on them.

When they were abt to prepare more, both heard d sound of sm foot steps. They got aware. Both stopped their work & looked at each other for assurance.

"Kaha gaye wo, dhundo unhe jald", goons said searching them here & there.

Raj & Naina both took two small stones & threw them opp sides of each other.

"Wo dekho..waha se awaj aayi..", One goon said

"Ni..us taraf se aayi h", another goon said

"Tum us taraf jao..tum us taraf aur tum log us taraf..par dhyan rahe wo log army wale hn..hoshiyar rahna", Saying this Main goon sent them on dfrnt dfrnt directions

As Raina saw a goon searching them on their back, they v slowly reached near him. Holding him tightly from his back Raj shut his mouth by his one hand & indicated Naina.

She immidiately stabbed dt spiky sprig on center of his neck due to which he died.

They both hid him behind a tree &  moved towards their next target. Gradually but v carefully they killed three more goons.

Again they hid among the heath for their next move. As they tried to leave dt place Naina's top from back got stuck in those sharp bushes. She tried to get up but couldn't.

"Kya kr rhi ho chalo na", Raj spoke in a v low voice

"Sir..mera top", she said hestitently

"Top...kya top", saying this as he checked, he found what is d prob.." 1 min" he said

As he went near her & bent a little, Naina's heartbeat also increased a little.

He tried to remove those prickily bushes from her top but didn't succeed so he applied a little pressure. As he did it, her top torn from back showing strap of her Br*. Naina's eyes widened as she realized what happened

"I....I...am..re..really..v....sr...sry", he apologized closing his eyes tightly. He was feeling really really embarrassed.

Naina shaked her head a little.

"It's okay..apne jaanboojhkr ni kiya h", she said v calmly vch made him little relax.

He slowly opened his eyes & started to open his shirt's button. Naina turned her face a little. She was feeling really shy.

He put off his shirt completely & slowly covered her back. Their eyes met. This proximity was really doing smthing inside them. Suddenly a rain drop fell on Naina's lips means it  started drizzling again. His hand automatically reached near her lips. Vth his thumb he wiped dt rain drop. Naina shuddered vth his touch on her lips. He felt that but their beautiful moment broke as they felt stir near them.

They moved from there to hid again in a safe place.

"Kya hua...mile wo dono", Main goon asked

"Ni mile.. aur hamare char sathi bhi ni dikh rahe", Two other goons informed him

"Kyaaa", Main goon shockingly said

"Kaha tha na chaukanne rahna..wo log army wale hn..jao jungle ka chappa chappa chan maro..bachke jana nahi chahiye wo Capt. varna Malik hume ni chhodenge", He shouted frustratingly

"Naina's eyes widened hearing them", who was hidden behind a big tree vth Rajveer. She looked at him vth shock & fear. Rajveer averted his gaze & started to look here & there

As she was abt to ask "Si"...Rajveer immidiately covered her mouth vth his palm & indicated her vth his head's movement that not to speak anything at this time coz this could be risky at this moment for them.

( Soon drizzling converted into proper rain)

She didn't try to ask anything further but her eyes were asking many ques  from his eyes vch he could feel. V soon he saw her eyes filled up vth tears but as she realized her eyes became watery, she lowered her eyes.

In the meantime they again heard sound of footsteps near them. Their heartbeat increased.

शर्त लगी है मर जाने की,
जीना है तो प्यार में
देहा कहीं भी हो मेरा,
जान रखी है यार में..........

Rajveer went extremely close to Naina & immidiately covered her placing his both hands either side of her head. If she had not been vth him, he would have fought vth them alone coz he doesn't care abt himself but now he can not do this coz he can't risk her life a little after all she is his life. He can live by loosing himself but can't live even for a sec by loosing her.

Naina's back was touching the thik wood of tree & he was fully covering her from d front the way Naina was feeling his hot heavy breath on her neck & hair.

बेह जा, बेह जा, है सागर का कहना
बेह जा, बेह जा, है नदिया को बेहना.........

They were so close dt their bodies were almost rubbing vth each other due to vch he could feel Naina's erotic breath directly on his chest along vth d sensuous feeling vch her chest was creating to him by going up & down. They were not so close to each other before. Definitely during mentorship camp they were close bt nt this much. Apart from this at dt time feelings were realized only from one side but now those feelings were mutual.

Slowly Rajveer touched Naina's ear vch increased her hearbeat more. Within sm sec she felt him removing her earing. He did d same vth her other earing too. She was not getting what he is upto. Later he took out his hanky from his pocket vth a small stone. He wrapped d stone & her earings in his hanky & threw it to d front.

"Wo dekho us taraf se awaj aayi", sm goons ran where they heard d sound.

After some time they come back vth those things vch Rajveer threw in dt direction.

"Bhag gye wo dono us taraf se..Ye dekhiye unka saman", Some goons said to Main goon

"Hattt....phir se ek baar bhag nikala wo Capt.", Main goon shouted in anger.

"Chalo ab..itni tej barish mein yaha aur rukne ka koi fayda ni, he said in extreme frustration & they went from there.

As they went Rajveer got relaxed &
moved away from her a little but  Naina's heart was still thumping badly vth fear coz of what she heard talking them.

"Kyun...Kyun...Maarna...chahte hain wo log apko", She asked vth a shaking voice filling tears in her eyes.

"I don't know.. mujhe kya pata", He replied not meeting her eyes

"Sab pata h apko...sab jante hain aap...
boliyeee...kyun jaan lena chahte hn wo log apki", She cryingly shouted at him clutching his singlet tightly vth her both hands.

Her eyes were red due to anger & pain. This time he couldn't avoid her ques & replied in a low voice "Red Box ki vajah se"

She became numb for some time & her hold on his singlet became loose. A lone of tear escaped from her eye.

चिंगारी उड़ा के राख से
इक बूंद गिरा के आँख से.........

He was observing her condition.
"Naina...dekho...wo", before he could say anything he heard her

"Ni...chahiye...mujhe wo...red box.." She said like a statue

Looking at her shockingly Raj said" Whattt"

"Ni...chahiye mujhe wo..Red Box...aur is tarah se to bilkul ni", She said pressing on her words

Though he understood what she meant by but don't know what happened to him suddenly vch made him to say "Par mujhe chahiye...kaise bhi..mtlb kaise bhi", he said stubbornly pressing on his last words.

She became shocked to hear him. Why is he becoming adamant & as she realized more tears fell from her eyes.

"Si..Sir..Plzz", she tried to say smthing but cut off by him

"No more discussion on this Cadet Singh..Neither now nor further", Saying this sternly to her, he turned his face opp to her & stood on a little distance coz her tears were making him weak.

She leaned to d wood. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

There were silence between them.

On one side she was not getting how to make him understand & on other hand her tears were giving him immense pain. He wanted to wipe her tears, wanted to console her but smthing was stopping him coz it was d matter of Red box vch he wanted to get for her in any condition even on d cost of his life.

When he was thinking all this he felt smone's soft hands on his chest. In no time he understood who is d person. His eyes widened & heart skipped a beat. Naina was hugging him from back & saying smthing between her sobbs. His heart melted immidiately. Holding her soft hands he turned towards her but what he saw, his heart crunched in pain.

Her face & eyes were red due to continuous cry.

"Naina", he said vth so much concern

She looked at him vth her teary eyes & again hugged him tightly saying",
Main apko khona ni chahti..Bhaiya ki tarah apko bhi ab main khona ni chahti..Ni chahiye mujhe red box..
Ni chahiye" She was repeating d  same between her sobbs. Now he listened her words properly what she was saying. He couldn't control himself more & hugged her back tightly. They stayed like that for sometime feeling warmth of each other in this heavy rain.

बहने दे मुझे बहने दे
मुझे बहने दे मुझे बहने दे..........

"Tum Mujhe kabhi ni khoogi Naina", After some time he said in a deep voice.

Breaking d hug Naina looked in his eyes for assurance "Sach", she asked in a v low voice still shedding tears.

"Bilkul Sach..Tum mujhe kabhi nahi khoogi", He said in a husky voice wiping her tears lvngly vth his both thumbs.

His touch was so soothing dt Naina leaned towards it. More tears excaped from her eyes. But this time those tears were of happiness & of peace vch his words provided to her heart.

बेह जा, बेह जा, चल तोड़ किनारे को
बेह जा, बेह जा, धार ले मझधारे को.........

He cupped her face v gently & saw in her eyes vch were showing immense  love & trust for him. There was not a single sign of uneasiness on her face.

He bent & drank tears of her one eye. As his lips touched on her cheek, she shivered & clutched his shoulders tightly. Her heart started to beat fast.
He saw her face. She was closing her eyes tightly but a shy smile was creeping on her lips & chest was going up & down vth heavy breath. She was a sight to behold.

He bent again & drank tears of her another eye. Her hold on his shoulders became more strong.

The rain was so heavy dt it started to drench them slowly. V Soon passing through d leaves of the tree a rain drop fell on her lips making them quiver.

पत्ते से टपकती बूंद की
आवाज सुनायी दी थी
नदिया में टपक कर गुम हो जाओ
बेह जाओ...बेह जाओ..........

He felt d immidiate urge to drank it from there but he didn't want to do anything vthout her consent. Though he had already seen dt in her eyes but even then he thought to take her permission first.

"Naina", he took her name vth utmost love

She slowly opened her eyes.

"May I"... looking at her lips.

She felt extremely shy to say anything so she gave a shy smile & closed her eyes again as a sign to give him permission vch he understood.

He bent & touched his lips vth hers drinking dt water drop from there along vth her lips' juice.

An electric jolt ran down through her whole body as his lips touched vth hers. Her body started to shake badly when she felt his lips moving over hers. She encircled her hands around his neck to get support. Gradually but shyly she also started to reciprocate. Holding her waist he pulled her more close to him to deepen their first kiss.

Raindrops vch were falling on their bodies were igniting d flame more inside them.

After getting satisfied they broke d kiss. But he moved towards her neck. wherever those water drops were falling there on her neck, he started to drink all of those.

मेरा पल पल अंग अंग बार दिया,
तूने जान पे जुनून सा कर दिया.......

She clutched his hair lightly & gave some soft kisses on his neck too. Drowning in his love & passion, she was loosing her senses.

He smiled seeing her reciprocating vch was arousing him more. But suddenly he stopped himself vth his full control from proceeding further  coz he didn't want to do any such thing vch become obstacle on d way of her future. He decided in his mind dt he wud not loose his control again like today & wud not go this far now vch happened just a while ago between them unless she completes her graduation & becomes d best Cadet of KMA.

He touched his head vth hers. Both were breathing heavily. When their breathing became normal he confessed", I Love U Naina, I Really Really Love U. Tumhare liye khushi khushi apni jaan bhi de sakta hoon main."

मेरा है क्या जो मैं हार दूँ,
जान तेरी है तुझपे वार दूँ........

Putting her finger on his mouth she said v lvngly", Dubara jaan dene ki baat kabhi mat kijiyega. Mujhe apki jaan nahi..apka pyar..apka sath chahiye umra bhar ke liye",

He smiled whole heartidly & took her in his embrace. They were feeling extreme peace & solace today in each other's arms.

बहने दे घनघोर घटा
बहने दे पानी की तरह
सागर में जा गिरना है
बहने दे नदिया की तरह........

May be it was d 'Rain Of Love' vch wanted to drench two beautiful souls completely in d colour of love & when It's done, the rain stopped.

"Chalein", he asked still hugging her

"Aap aise chalenge academy vthout shirt", She asked suppressing her smile

"T-shirt h na", he said amusingly

Naina raised her head a little to look at him

"Jo tumne li h mere liye", he completed d sentence

She understood dt he had caught her buying one t-shirt for him. She hid her face in his chest.

-----------------------------------------------------

On d way to coming out from d jungle Naina asked him fixing his shirt on her body properly," Sir..jeep ka tyre to puncture ho gya tha..hum KMA kaise lautenge aur rashte me un logo ne agar phir se attack karne ki koshish ki to.."

"I hd messaged to Chaubey & told him everything in brief vth a hope dt if mob caught network even for few sec, he wud get d msg aur wohi hua bhi. I hd checked my mob & found his reply dt v soon he is coming.

Naina smiled. Soon they came out from d jungle & saw Chaubey was already present there vth other three  persons & vth a mechanic who was repairing d tyre.

"Sir ji aap log thik hain", Chaubey asked reaching near Rajveer.

"We r absolutely fine Chaubey", Rajveer replied vth a smile

Chaubey felt relaxed but smthing mischievous came in his mind seeing both of them in dt condition so he whispered in Raj's ear," Wo to apke chehre ki chamak dekh kar hi pata chal rha h Sir ji ki Jungle me mangal hua h".

Raj's eyes popped out. "Shut up Chaubey", he said giving death glare to him on vch Chaubey giggled.

All this was not unheard by Naina too. She was feeling very embarrassed. Raj could felt dt so for changing d topic he asked," Naina wo t-shirt",

"Wo us polythene me h", She replied little shyly.

He took out d t-shirt & wore it immidiately. Naina's eyes gave him a compliment dt how much handsome he is looking in her gifted t-shirt vch he got & gave a thankful smile.

Chaubey was enjoying all this for d purpose of pulling his ( Raj's) leg further too.

Soon mechanic fixed d tyre of his jeep & Raina left for KMA. Others were coming behind them by another vehicle.

On mid way Naina started showering d rain of her ques....

"Sir.. Chaubey ji to orderly hn na...ya phir kuch aur...aur Chaubey ji ke sath me baki log kaun the?? Apne Chaubey ji ko hi msg kyun kiya help ke liye??? etc...etc.."

Raj shaked his head in amusement.

"Ek baar hum KMA pahuch jayen phir apko apke sare sawalo ke javab mil jayenge Cadet Singh", he whispered huskily in her ear on vch she shyly smiled.

---------------------------------------------------

So the First Shot of d story ends here vth this last part of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 14.7K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...
15.8K 959 10
These will be random shots about RAINA based on the premise that Rajveer survived the jeep blast. He helped anonymously to Naina and other in proving...
12K 717 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...
12.1K 905 39
What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele chorta hai na kabhi kabhi aapko akele r...