Date A Nightmare: Route Alter...

Από MiraWhitlock

Looking at a scenery beyond of our imagination, Y/N has seen more soltitude than anybody else in this world... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
Illustrations
Chapter 1.1: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?
Chapter 1.2: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?
Chapter 1.3: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?
Chapter 1.4: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?
Chapter 1.5: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?
Character: Itsuka Y/N
Short Chapter: Why Are You Jealous About Something You Already Have?
Chapter 2.1: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!
Chapter 2.2: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!
Chapter 2.3: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!
Chapter 2.4: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!
Short Chapter: Tokisaki-san Likes Kitten?
Chapter 3.1: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.2: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.3: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.4: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.5: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.6: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.7: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
First Year Anniversary

Prologue

6.5K 169 138
Από MiraWhitlock

Another normal day in Raizen High School, everyone seems doing what they usually do everyday.

Chatting with their friends, laughing together with their classmates and peers.

This sight pleases Y/N's eyes and so he entered the room positively.

Seating at his chair, Y/N look at his seatmate next to him and greeted with a gentle smile on his face.

"Good morning Shido. Popular as always, huh."

"Good morning too, Y/N. Well, a lot of things happened this morning so...."

"Yeah, I know. That's seems what it looks like."

Right now, Tohka and Origami was clinging on Shido's arms as they look each other with hostility.

This kind of situation was rather normal for them and they already have been used to it, so both of them can't help theirselves, but to smile bitterly as they watch the situation unfold.

"I'm quite curious on what happened, but I guess it's better for me to not know anything, or else something troublesome might happen again."

*****

"Before we started our lesson for today, I have a little announcement for you, my dear students. For some reason, we are suddenly getting an exchange student for this year. I ask you to treat her nicely." Then, their homeroom teacher looked at the door and said, "You may now come in."

The door slowly opened and a girl with stunning beauty appeared.

She has a pearly white skin and has a long black hair.

Her right eye is red tinted while her left eye is covered with bangs due to some circumstances.

She entered the classroom and walked at the front with elegance that astonished most of the students inside.

"Introduce yourself."

After picking up a chalk and wrote a four kanji characters at the board, she then faced the class and said,

"Hello class, my name is Tokisaki Kurumi. I'm please to meet you all. From now on, I'll be your classmate so I hope to get along with you all." She said as she slightly bow to them.

Not only pretty but also a well mannered, that's what most of them thought.

"Miss Kurumi is new here in this school and doesn't know the ins and outs yet. She's still not familiar around so it would be great if someone would volunteer to take her for a stroll later."

More than half raised their hands vigorously hoping one of them will be able to have some time alone with her.

Not only boys but also girls are not an exemption.

"M-me! I will take her around!"

"No! I'm the first one to invite her!"

"What are guys talking about? Of course she'll choose me!"

"I'm not interested in 3d girls, but I'll make her an excemption!"

Their shouts will be heard left and right.

No one has an intention to slip the chance to be alone with a beautiful girl, leading the class in uproar.

On the other hand, Y/N just looked at her with interest while Shido's reaction was plain as rice.

[Woah! Like others, I also want to take her around in this school, but I would rather not than to compete with them. Afterall, I don't want to be the center of hate in this classroom. Well, it's different question if she's the one who asked me.] Y/N thought.

The competition was intense and so Y/N decided to gave up and let others have a chance.

[Is it just me or am I feeling like I've already met her before?]

"Ara~ara. I'm grateful that you guys are being considerate of me, but I'm sorry if I refuse your invitation. I already have someone in mind."

She then looked at Y/N and walks toward his direction.

Everyone was surprised.

Y/N didn't expect this and so his mind immediately filled with questions.

[S-seriously? You gotta be kidding me! There's no way this is happening!]

But all of his imagination and expectation was broke in a flash after Kurumi said,

"Itsuka Shido. Will you take me around?"

"E-eh! Me?"

"Yes. Is there something wrong with that? Or perhaps you didn't want to?"

"T-that's not it...." Shido glance at Y/N and looked at him pityingly.

Y/N frowned because of that.

He knows Shido doesn't have ill intent for doing it, but that still hurt his feelings as well as his pride.

[Ah yes. The harem protagonist. Of course I'll not be choosen. Afterall, I'm just a supporting character. My job is to help the protagonist and let him have all the spotlight. I already knew that, but still....]

Y/N smiled wryly as he thought such things, but Shido misunderstood and thought it was his reply to his gaze and so he accepted Kurumi's invitation.

*****

After class, Shido and Kurumi will meet up on the rooftop of their school so Y/N decided to walked back to his house all alone today.

It doesn't bother him that much, he just felt a little lonely.

Instead of heading straight back to his home, he decided to take a detour first.

Afterall, no one is waiting for him at home.

He planned to waste his time at the internet cafe but someone suddenly messaged him before he could enter the shop.

[Shido?]

Curious by his message, he quickly opened his mail.

(Y/N, are you already at home? Sorry to disturb you but could you please come here at the rooftop in our school? There's something important I want to tell you so if possible, can you hurry up? I'm waiting for you.)

"If I'm not mistaken, he and Tokisaki-san is going to meet up there after class, right? Did he perhaps got in trouble? Or maybe he wants my advice?" Y/N chuckled. "I'm not good with girls but I hope I could help."

That's when the siren for spacequake rang.

He immediately grasp the situation and knew that Shido is in danger so he didn't waste any of his time, and goes where Shido is.

*****

Arriving at the gate of their school, Y/N saw a black barrier covering up the whole campus.

He suddenly felt worried upon seeing the situation.

He ran inside without worrying the possible danger.

As he passed in each classroom, all students was lying in the floor, unconscious.

Then, Y/N saw Tohka kneeling in the ground with her astral dress.

She seems pretty exhausted and weakened for some reason.

"Y-Yatogami-san?! Are you alright?! What's happening here?!"

"L-L/N? Y-yeah, Im good. More importantly, Shido is waiting for you. Please save him."

"Kihihihihi! You made me wait, Y/N. If you don't hurry up, your friend Shido might die, you know~?" Kurumi said as she appeared from the shadows wearing her crimson red, gothic lolita dress with black frills while holding a flintlock pistol and musket in her hands.

Her hair is now tied in a long twin tails and the bangs that is covering her left eye was now gone, revealing a golden clock like in her eye.

"Y-you? I knew it! You're the one who did this, right?! You're a spirit too!" Y/N exclaimed but Kurumi just shrugged his statement off.

"Don't make it sound like I'm the reason of all this."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You'll get it once you come."

With that, Kurumi vanished from their sight.

"Yatogami-san, did you already inform Ratatoskr about the situation?"

"I didn't yet. They are still out of coverage. Why did you ask?"

"If that was the case, leave immediately inside this barrier. This maybe the reason why you're weakened and can't get in touch outside. At the gate of our school, go there because the barrier doesn't cover that area, and seek Ratatoskr for help."

"But what about Shido?! Are you telling me to abandon him?! I also want to save him!"

"Huh? What are you saying? Can you please stop being stubborn just for now? This is an emergency. What can you do in that condition? You'll just slow me down. Just leave everything to me. It will be fine."

What Y/N said are true and Tohka understand that so instead of insisting what she wanted, Tohka obdiently followed what Y/N instructed her to do.

"I understand. Please save Shido. I'm begging you."

"Yeah, don't worry. Everything will be fine, Yatogami-san."

*****

Before Y/N opened the door on the rooftop, he took a deep breath first and steel up his resolve, but as soon as he unlocked the doorway, his left arm was immediately blown into pieces.

*Bang Bang*

"Eh?"

Blood splattered in the floor.

It was too sudden that Y/N reacted late.

"Ahhggg!!! It hurts!"

He grovel in the ground as he groan in pain and swam on his own pool of blood.

"Y-Y/N!"

"Shido? It hurts! It really damn hurt! S-Shido! H-help me! Agghhh! Please! I don't want to die yet!" Y/N cried and scream his friend's name as he show his suffering on his face.

He made a deep throated sound emitted involuntarily under pressure of severe pain.

In just a mere second, Y/N lost concouisness because of blood lost and mental fatigue.

Shido didn't like what happened to his friend and so he called Kurumi furiously.

"Kurumi!"

"Kihihihihi! Don't be so mad, Shido-san. Your friend is not dead yet. No, not yet until I extract all the information from him."

"I'm the one you are after, right?! Don't involve innocent people!"

"Ara~ara Shido-san. Are you perhaps jealous?"

"Don't joke around with me! I'm being serious here!"

"Kihihihi! Innocent people, you say? Are you sure about that?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh you didn't know? Y/N is a peculiar entity that has been existed solely to mess up the current timeline. Unless we get rid of him, only doom awaits us at the end."

"I don't know what are you saying, but I'm sure that Y/N isn't the person you think! He is a kind and considerate person! He help me in a lot of things and he always cherish everyone around him! He never did something bad to us so don't say something like that to my friend!"

While Shido and Kurumi having an argument, someone butted in their conversation.

"Haa... Too much talk. Can you please shut up your mouth, Shido? You're being too noisy. This is why I hate protagonist like you."

"Y/N!"

Y/N stood up as he cover up the wound in his left arm using his right hand to prevent the blood from spilling out of his body.

He was covered by his own blood and his eyes are slowly turning into pale.

He is getting more dizzy as the time pass and if he didn't get treated soon, he will definitely die.

"Are you alright, Y/N?!" Shido asked worriedly.

"Do you think I'm ok? I'm dying here, you know? Of course I'm not okay! The adrenaline just rush in to my body so I don't feel much pain as what I feel earlier."

Kurumi understood what he did and was amazed by his actions so she said,

"So you pretended to be unconscious and wait for your adrenaline to come in? Not only that, you also tried to assess and understand the situation as you lie in the floor. Kihihihi! That was impressive, but unfortunately, you have no strength left against me." Y/N just smirked at her so she frowned and asked,

"What?"

"I don't know about that."

"Huh?"

Y/N raised his arm upwards and shouted,

"Lend me your strength, Zapkhiel!"

A large clock emerged behind him and a flintlock pistol similar to Kurumi's appeared in his hand.

A golden clock was also occured and blood came out in his left eye.

He pointed the tip of his pistol into his head before pulling the trigger.

"Dalet!"

*Bang*

All of his wounds and blood that is covering him was gone in an instant as if it never happens in the first place.

Shido and Kurumi couldn't believe what they saw as their mouths gaped.

[H-how did he get my ability even without sealing me? Also, is he capable of sealing spirits in the first place?]

After thinking deeply for a few seconds, Kurumi finally found the answer to her question.

[I see.... So that's how it is, huh. Noir, the guardian of the first spirit.]

"I don't know what are you talking about. I just want to live a life to the fullest like others." He then pointed his gun at Kurumi and continued, "I remember everything now. Tokisaki Kurumi, or should I say long time no see, Nightmare. It's already been 11 years, am I right? Now that we finally reunite again, let us our date started."

That's right, a world where you exist, is a route where doom is guaranteed.

So what will you do, yes you, the reader, to avoid the worst possible outcome?

*****

A/N: Seriously, should I write the story in two perspective view? This is the close up picture of you. As you can see, when you used Zapkhiel, a clock appeared in your left eye (obviously).

[If you like the chapter, I recommend for you to click the vote button, and comment your thoughts about the story. Please follow me here in Wattpad if you want!]

- 6/6/22
- 2244

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...