๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ | ๐๏ฟฝ...

By -MRSGAULDENHERSELF

โ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜œ๐˜ฉ-๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ. ๐˜Ž๐˜ญ๐—‚๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ... More

๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—’๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ | ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ
๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—

๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ

9.7K 528 526
By -MRSGAULDENHERSELF

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

❝𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐀 come and take some pictures with me right quick." Day'iana walked over with one of her lil ugly ass friends.

We'd been at this lil lame ass party for what? 20 minutes and I was ready to go but Day was having fun since she hadn't been out in so long, so I was gone just keep my complaints quiet.

We all walked over to this corner where the sun was shining bright as ever.

"Y'all outfits are so cute." That ugly ass lil girl commented.

Some how Day'iana got me to some more swim trunks that matched with her light and dark blue tie dye bathing suit.

"Make sure you smile." She spoke out.

After taking a few minutes to fix her hair, that she'd just got done yesterday, she wrapped her arms around my waist smiling hard as hell.

"Hollon lemme fix his shirt his gun showing." I looked down as she covered my gun hiding it more than it was already was.

Once she finished she looked at the camera smiling.

Her friend took multiple pictures and my face held the same mug each one. Placing my hand on her small clothed ass I gripped a handful before sharing a kiss with her lips.

Not even gone hold you, Day'iana ass been getting a lil thick cause I know she wasn't like this when we first met.

"Cute shit, purr." Her friend hyped handing D the phone but instead I took it placing it in my front pocket.

Fuck she is a cat? Talm bout sum purr

"Oop. Okay." She made a circle with her mouth as I shot her a quick mug before looking down at Day'iana.

"I hope you smiled in one of them." She muttered fixing her bikini top.

She lucky I let her wear that shit out, but it's good tho because when we get home that ass finna be in the air and that face finna be in the pillow.

"You know ian do that." She dropped what she was doing too mug me "Why not, I asked you too smile."

"C'mere Bruh," I pulled her into me kissing her lips.

She finna give me this lil annoying ass attitude.

"We'll take some pictures at home." She pouted her bottom lip, still speaking as I softly pecked her lips "You promise?"

"Yea I promise my lil crybaby." She smiled brightly showing her braces.

If only she knew how much I love her pretty crybaby ass.

Hearing laughter, we both turned towards the commotion seeing Rico and his crew although their was more behind them.

Day smacked her teeth before looking at me "Please ignore him, I don't want any problems." I shrugged "No-Don't shrug Horace, tell me there won't be a problem."

"It won't be if heon start shit."

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

"DayBay!" A'Nariyah called me over to there little seating area.

Standing on my tippy toes I kissed Horace's lips before I separated us "Hey guys!" I smiled greeting them once I made it over there.

"Hey suh, whatchu been up to? We see you all smiles is Nardo treating you right?" Janai questioned.

"Yesss, all we do is cuddle up, and kiss each other all day when I'm off of work plus, he ate down there." I blushed motioning in between my legs and they both shockingly looked at me.

"Day! You getting yo coochie ate now?!" A'Nariyah swished her drink around looking at me with those eyes.

"Have you, you know," She paused poking her tongue at her cheek while her hand motioned back and forth with her face.

"No not yet, I don't know how to like get it started and what if I throw up on him?"

"Don't jinx it and what does he do when he gives you head?" Janai answered and questioned at the same time.

"He just starts kissing on me until he makes it in between my legs." I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

"Well then just suck that dick then, and I mean gobble that shit up and don't try to be pretty, spit on that shit like," A'Nariyah allowed her tongue out her mouth making a circle with both of her hands.

"Do this, and then this." She muffled directing and instructing me.

Janai interrupted covering my eyes and smacking Nariyah's hands down "Okay uht, uht let's talk about something more appropriate in public."

"Oouu we took our first pictures together!" I smiled enthusiastically showing them my phone for them to swipe through our pictures.

They both looked at me with happy smiles.

"What? What's wrong?"

"We're happy for you girl, I remember when you didn't think he liked you, now look at y'all he so damn in love in them pictures." I squinted at the pictures.

"In love? He looks at me like this all the time."

"Because he's in love with you girl, and you in love with him." I blushed "I know but ion wanna tell him because it's too early for us to be in love."

"It's not tho. You guys have been together for a while now and you've been taking everything slow I mean I would've been fell in love." Janai explained and I listened carefully.

"I guess your right." I shrugged.

"Where y'all got those drinks from? I want one." They pointed towards the little bar and I stood up but not before asking them "Do y'all want something too?" They shook their head no.

Standing up from my seat I headed towards the bar.

Midway I hear a whistle but I decided to ignore it until someone called out my last name "Aye Ryan!" I rolled my eyes continuing to ignore him.

His homeboys laughed at him and he smacked his lips "Mamas stop playing."

I sat at the bar before looking at the small menu.

This party was well planned out.

"Can I get the Ultimate Jersey Shore Rum Punch?" I question and the mixologist nodded before making my drink.

"Aye Ryan, Wassup Mamas?" Rico greeted sitting next too me and I once again ignored him.

His homeboys filled up behind him.

"Heey Rico." A girl stood in between me and him "Mhm, get out my face." Rico pushed her away from his view.

"You need to get out of the girl face, she obviously don't want your light bright ass," She paused looking at me "And this Nardo girl too? Yea you really need to leave her alone, hey girl if you- Shut the fuck up Erin."

"Ain't nobody scared of that nigga."

"C'mere Bae stop playin." He caressed my thigh pulling my chair close to his.

"Don't touch me." I pushed his hands off of me moving my chair back to its placement before standing up moving away.

"Man, this shit not funny leave her alone." One of his homeboys spoke up as the group laughed.

"Nigga shut up," One of the dudes shoved him.

"I don't mean to rush you but can please hurry up?" I asked softly and the mixologist nodded before topping the drink with a pineapple.

Rico grabbed my arm as I began to walk away from the bar "Stop touching me!" I semi-yelled snatching away from him.

"Ryan cmon, I just want a hug." He grabbed my waist pulling me back.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I shouted.

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

"Yo barber fucked yo shit up." Bre muttered pointing out the guy with a crooked hairline.

"Mf'er musta been practicing on yo ass." He cracked another joke before he started going in.

"Nigga shut up." We laughed as Bre continued to crack jokes.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Day'iana's voice shouted and I snapped my heads towards her direction.

"Chill Mamas damn." He tried grabbing her but I had already made it to the scene pulling her body into mines.

The party went quiet as the scene unfolded.

"Fuck you touching my girl for?"

"Damn I forgot she went with this skinny ass nigga." He joked and his cracked up behind him.

"Aye Mamas, come holla at—" His attention went to my gun that my hands discreetly gripped "You gone shoot me over a Bitch?" He chuckled.

"Ain't that how yo daddy got locked up? Ova yo hoe ass Mom? Mm, like father like son you know-." I pistol whipped him and he's homeboys sat quiet some even started ou'ing.

"Touch my girl again if you want to nigga." I mumbled turning to walk away.

"If I want that lil pussy and I can have that, ain't that shit right Day?" He said causing me to turn back around.

Day'iana stared at me before looking down at my hand as my finger sat on the trigger.

"You don't have to do this Bae. Just let it go." She pressed her hands against my chest trying her best to get me farther away from the party.

"Move D." I pulled my gun from under my shirt "Bae no please. I'm with you baby, not him." She placed her hand on mines failing to place my gun back in its placement.

I placed my hand on the lowest region closer to her butt before leaning down to press kiss to her lips "Go start the car I'a be there in a little bit."

"No Bae please don't do this — Listen to yo bitch Nardo." Rico joked while his crew laughed along with him "Shut the fuck up Rico!" Day'iana yelled continuously trying to push me away.

"I like that feisty shit Mamas." He flicked his tongue at her with blood still dripping from his face.

This nigga won't shut up until you kill him huh?

"Fuck it." I pulled D into my chest before pulling the trigger letting shots rain.

"Bitch ass nigga!" I shouted shooting Rico directly in chest, aiming at his heart. I saw one of the niggas from Rico's crew reach for his gun.

"Come on." I grabbed her hand running to the car looking behind us shooting in their direction.

Once we made it she let my hand go quickly getting the drivers seat, I followed behind her getting in the passengers seat. She started the car and drove as fast as the car could go.

I bit my lip watching her focus. My little wicked witch.

My eyes darted towards the rear view mirror seeing at least three or four cars following behind us, my nerves calmed once I seen Brelyn's head out the window checking behind him.

Nelly on the other side, held his gun making directions for me to turn right then made the shape of a house.

"Beep Twice then turn right and head to the house." I instructed in which she did.

The shooting continued behind us but so did police sirens.

They couldn't catch me again or I was for sure going to prison for at least ten to life, especially if I killed Rico.

We soon made it home and Day'iana and I both rushed into the house awaiting on the rest of the group.

They soon rushed in behind us looking the door, Brelyn started checking the windows. 

"Y'all gotta go, like now." Nelly exclaimed pointing his finger.

The boys looked at me with that look.

"Go upstairs Bae, pack us some clothes." I kissed her lips motioning her upstairs.

"For what? Dooda what's happening?" She panicked holding under my arms keeping me close but Janai grabbed her hand pulling her away.

"Cmon girl, let's just go upstairs." Nariyah and Janai rushed her upstairs.

Bre, Juju and Nelly stared at me before motioning me outside.

"The car, you gotta take that car and we'll just stay in the house and keep it ... company." I looked at them with my lip raised.

"Y'all just wanna stay in my fucking house."

"Oh no. We have too hurry." They jogged towards the car we use for our little activities, the ones that require tinted windows.

Nelly handed me the keys and I unlocked the doors "Drop the car off at that place, I told you bout and we'll come pick it up if anything happens." I nodded backing the car out of the backyard.

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

"I don't wanna leave guys, what about Daylen and my mom, I haven't seen them in so long and what if something happens to them?" I rambled now packing a bag for Horace.

"Nothings going to happen to them, and we're gonna check on them for you and we'll tell you everything okay? Just continue to pack clothes so we can get you out of here." Janai calmed me down placing more stuff in my bag.

A'Nariyah was getting our hygiene essentials together, mostly mines.

Horace opened the door looking at everything "You ready Mama?" I nodded zipping up the bags.

He rarely called me Mama, unless we were about to go to sleep.

Nariyah came out with two other bags "The black one is his, and the blue one is yours." She handed me a light turquoise blue and black bag.

"I love you guys and thanks for helping me." I hugged both of them and we sat in a group like hug.

It felt like I was saying goodbye forever.

"We love you too Baby, stay safe."

Horace grabbed almost all of the bags taking them down the stairs heading to a car I rarely saw.

"Be safe Bestie ima miss yo big ass forhead." Ju gave me a hug and Brelyn and Nelly followed behind him doing the same thing.

"We'll check up on y'all tomorrow, make sure youn keep yo phone on all the time." Nelly filled me in and I nodded my head pushing my hair behind my back.

I walked outside sitting the passengers seat of the car and Dooda sat in the drivers seat quite as usual.

He started to pull off and I waved them goodbye.

"Our we going to be gone for long?" He looked over at me before shrugging then caressing my thigh "I hope not." He mumbles.

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 2345

𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬?

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎?

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀?

𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍?

𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑?

𝐉𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐄?

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎?

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬

𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲?

𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐯 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰?

𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 - 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐌𝐑𝐒𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐅 ❤︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 104K 95
๐•€๐•— ๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•€ ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ, ๐•š๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•š๐•• ๐•“๐•– ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ.
317K 10.2K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
319K 10.7K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
2.7K 150 6
โ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ!๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐„๐ฑ-๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซโž โ™กห—โœŽ "๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง-๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๏ฟฝ...