Always You - Nico di Angelo x...

Door FantasyDemiwitch

This is my first oneshot so don't judge. As usual, all rights reserved to Uncle Rick... I don't own you... I... Meer

Author's Note
I'll always be there for you
Little Rant - not a oneshot
Loving you is a losing game
Happier
Nico x Reader x Leo
When we met
When we met - Part 2
You betrayed me
Sick Day
Mine
Emotional Damage - Part 1
Emotional Damage - Part 2
School Dance
Little Rant #2
Never will
Behold
Tartarus
Hunter of Artemis (Pt.1)
Hunter of Artemis (Pt.2)
Adorable
Little Rant #3
A New Beginning (Pt. 1)
A New Beginning (Pt. 2)
A New Beginning (Pt. 3)
Exception
Little Rant #4
Surprises
You Remembered
Epilogue - You Remembered
Picnics
Bookworms
Still do
Stubborn Angel
Video Games (Version 1)
Video Games (Version 2)
Flower
I Hear You
Little Rant #5 - End of School Year
Summer
Last Day of School
Wait Up
A Beautiful Start
Little Rant #6
Adorable #2
Your Welcome
I'm Sorry
Music
Guns
Competition
Bookstore
Peter Johnson
A Moment to Remember
Just Skip This - not a oneshot
Promises
A Walk From School
I'M BACK - not a oneshot
Cold
Jersey
Smells Like Home
Any More
Cupid
Please?
Cheeseburgers
Know It's For The Better
Blueberries
This Little Life
All I Wanted Was You
mia cara
Friends - Part 1
Friends - Part 2

Happy Birthday Piper

133 6 5
Door FantasyDemiwitch

A/N - this is a bit late... sorry :(

But HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIPES!!! 🎉👑👏🎂

F/SC: favorite scent

Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Also, please pretend Piper's dad knows about demigods and stuff. (And is not traumatized by it.)

-Piper's POV-

"For goodness sake, Y/N," I sighed, "You'll be just fine! Stop stressing yourself."

I'm currently helping my half-sister, Y/N, to get ready for our double date.

Of course, I'll be getting ready for Jason.

And she would be getting ready for Nico.

I'm gonna SCREAM!! They've always been my number one OTP.

Or Percy and Annabeth... and maybe a few others. But still.

"Says you!" Y/N laughed, "You took a whole hour to decide what to wear!"

"I also picked a purse, shoes, accessories, and a hairstyle in that hour!" I complained.

"Yea, yea..." Y/N chuckled, "Now hand me the F/SC perfume."

🖤💀🖤💀🖤

-Y/N's POV-

"Hurry up already!" you called.

"Finishing touches, Y/n!" your sister yelled back.

You huffed impatiently. You were waiting outside the Aphrodite cabin for Piper to finish getting ready.

Annabeth had this awesome idea to go to a French restaurant that night for dinner.

Little did Piper know that a few intruders would interrupt the double date.

Jason wanted to surprise Piper with both a date, and a birthday party.

Luckily, just like Percy, Piper didn't remember that it was her special day.

The plan was for you to distract Piper and keep her away while the Seven and Nico prepare everything.

Including inviting some very special guests.

"I'm done!" Piper announced, finally coming out, "Let's go!"

"Took you long enough," you said playfully, "Come on, my French fries are waiting for me."

"You do know that French fries is not from France, right?"

"... I've been hanging out with Percy and Leo."

"Oh."

-Third Person's POV-

"Did we arranged everything?" Jason asked Annabeth again, "The food, the guest, and... I NEED A FANCY SUIT!"

"Gotcha," Nico said, holding up a navy suit and hair gel, "Y/N thought you might forget."

Nico himself was using a black suit. He combed his hair but didn't slick it back with the hair gel.

"Thanks," Jason said, "I'll go change." Then he rushed to the bathroom.

Nico watched him leave, "If Leo's off duty, I might as well be Best Man at the wedding."

🖤💀🖤💀🖤

"M'lady," Nico greeting, offering a hand to Y/N.

"M'man," Y/N said sarcastically, taking it.

Piper gasped when she saw Jason at the front of the restaurant.

"Hey," he greeted, "You look beautiful."

"You're not so bad yourself, Grace," Piper blushed.

"Oh, quit talking to yourself, Piper," Y/N said from Nico's arms. She looked at Jason, "She does that a lot around you, doesn't she?"

"Shut it, Di Angelo," Piper piped up. 

Y/N opened her mouth to retaliate, but immediately turned red herself.

Nico chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Let's eat, shall we?"

When they were seated at their table, Percy came walking towards them.

He was using a waiter's outfit, with a "gorgeous" mustache on his face.

Annabeth told him he looked stupid, but he still went with it.

When Piper saw this she raised her eyebrows, though she didn't question it.

"What can I get these fine, lovely couples tonight?" Percy asked with a terrible British accent.

Y/N piped up, "I'd like some French French fries, with a surprise birthday party on the side."

"What now?" Piper asked.

"SURPRISE!!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

"DO YOU LIKE IT?"

The rest of the seven, and a few other close friends popped up from their hiding places. They showered the room with balloons, streamers, and confetti. 

Piper was stunned, "I... wow, thanks guys!"

"The fun's not over yet," Hazel giggled, "We have another surprise."

"He... should be here about now," Frank said.

The restaurant doors were opened by none other than Coach Hedge.

He looked at Piper, "Happy Birthday, cupcake! Wow, you look much older."

"Um, thanks Coach," Piper smiled, "This is certainly a surprise."

"I think Mr. Zhang meant me," Tristan Mclean walked into the room, "Hello, sweetheart."

"Dad!" Piper squealed, rushing over to hug her Father, "You came!"

"Not only me."

Mr. Mclean stepped aside to reveal the goddess Aphrodite, who was using a simple, white dress. (She wanted Piper to shine brighter.)

"Piper!" she squealed, "Oh, my daughter, you look absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous! Fantas-"

Her eyes landed on Tristan Mclean.

The gentleman chuckled softly as he bowed to kiss Aphrodite's hand.

"M'lady," he grinned, "So good to see you again."

"Tristan..." Aphrodite said breathlessly.

Piper never saw the goddess being flustered before.

"Hey guys!" DJ Leo yelled over the crowd, "LET'S GET THIS PARTAY STARED!!"

🖤💀🖤💀🖤

~ a little extra from Y/N's POV ~

"You're spoiling me, Neeks," you chuckled.

Nico had turned up with some McDonalds French fries and chicken wings, sharing them with you in the corner of the room.

"To be fair, you wanted French fries, I got you French fries," Nico laughed.

"Thanks though," you smiled up at him, "Bouillabaisse isn't really my taste." (I have no idea what that is tbh)

"I know," Nico gave wrapped an arm, around your shoulders, "Next time, I'm taking you to an Italian restaurant."

"I'm in."

I haven't written a long oneshot in a long time, so I really enjoyed doing this now that I have the time!

Anyway, I never did Piper's POV before. It was a bit hard trying to write in her personality- but it was definitely fun!

Somebody please do the calculations and research for me, how old would Piper be in 2022?

Peace out

- FantasyDemiWitch

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

397K 6.1K 32
Demigod one shots! Everything from mortals meet demigods, the seven with a YouTube channel, children of the seven, and more! ⚡️Jasper/Jiper💗 💎Fraze...
226K 4.7K 49
All you have to know- you are a demigod (almost always a child of Posiden) I do not own any of the characters unless specified in the one-shot. -u...
7.3K 125 20
Random one-shots of Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus characters, to wait for the show 💙 HOO/PJO x Reader ...
63.8K 726 23
[Started March 2019, probably not gonna be updated] Just me attempting to write Solangelo oneshots bc I love them! Mostly fluff (edit: lots of angst)...