π‘‡π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘Šπ‘’π‘ ||π‘¨π’ŽοΏ½...

By tyragathers

"Should I try to hide, The way I feel inside, My heart for you? Would you say that you, Would try to love me... More

π‘†π‘¦π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘ π‘–π‘ 
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 2
1: He Was A Skater Boy
2: Fool me, Fool me, oh how you do me
3: F-R-I-E-N-D-S... We're just friends
4: You Belong With Me
5: Are We An Item... Girl Quit Playin'
6: I Put The Sing In Single
7: Can't Keep Making A Home Out Of You
8: I'll Bet She's Beautiful... That Girl He Talks About
9: Am I Crazy Or Falling In Love... Is It Really Just Another Crush
10: When Every Bit Of Hope Is Gone
11: And I Don't Want Your Pity... I Just Want Somebody Near Me
12: That Could Be Me
13: Ain't No Telling What We Could've Been
14: I Need A Hero... I'm Holding Out For A Hero Till The End Of The Night
15: Where Have All The Good Men Gone
16: Superman Got Nothing On Me
17: I Can Be Your Hero Baby... I Can Kiss Away The Pain
18: When It Comes To You I Lose My Control
19: My God I'm So Lonely... So I Open The Window
20: Why Do I Keep Running From The Truth... All I Ever Think About Is You
21: It's Like I Waited My Whole Life... For This One Night
22: Before It's Too Late
23: Lost Stars
24: Somebody That I Used To Know
Book 2
Quick Poll
Book 2 Characters
B2-1: What's Your Motive
B2-2: You've Got The Best Of My Love
B2-3: Doin' This, Doin' Love
B2-4: She Got A Little Drama With Her Friends
B2-5: Be My All Time, Be The Right One
B2-6: Just Say The Word, You Know I'm Yours
B2-7: Completely Enthralled By You
B2-8: You Ain't Innocent
B2-9: Love Spell
Extra For My Lovelies
B2-10: If My Girl Only Knew... That You Was Tryin'
B2-11: What Happens In The Club
B2-12: Holding Back
B2-13: Hard To Love
B2-14: I Hope She Don't Want To Leave Me
B2-15: You're Nowhere I Wanna Be
B2-16: If Only There Could Be Another Way To Do This
NOT AN UPDATE
B2-Part 17: Time
B2-Part 18: Oh Baby
B2-Part 19: Blessing And A Curse
B2-20: Inevitable Death
B2-22: I Do
Book 3 Characters
B3-1: Me You And Nugget
B3-2: What's The Worst That Can Happen?
B3-3: Magicians, Dinosaurs, and Octopuses... Oh My!
B3-4: Talking Lizards, A Sand Man, and A Really Emotional Pregnant Lady

B2-21: Still A Long Long Way To Go

1.3K 45 64
By tyragathers

"We're in over our heads
We're holding our breath
Will we ever get to the other side
Before there's nothing left
Yeah
Our bodies are weak,
We're tired and hurting
Will we ever get to the other side?
Dunno but I swear I'll die trying..."
~ Michl

3rd Person's POV

"Mila sweetie... it's been two weeks now. We need you back."

Mila sits on a hospital bed looking ahead blankly as Cora and Blair sit beside her.

"The baby needs you. You haven't eaten or slept. You care about the baby don't you?" Blair frowns.

She knew guilt tripping Mila who was at her worst, wasn't admirable, however the girl was making herself sick. It wasn't healthy. And she would lose the lil nugget if she didn't do something different now.

Seeing a small nod from Mila, Cora smiles and raises a spoon of applesauce to Mila's mouth. Mila sighs before eating the spoonful and then slowly reaches out to grab the container.

"Progress..." Cora grins.

...

Another week goes by, Mila was finally back at her apartment with the girls. The first week after Gwen's loss was rough. Mila would wake up every night to nightmares.

She wished it was her sometimes instead of Gwen.

She was put on suicide watch the night of Gwen's funeral. Mila had blacked out after not eating for a week, Blair found her in the shower unconscious. They found out that Mila had been unconscious for an hour, she could've drowned in her tub and no one would've known.

The second week was worse. Since she was on suicide watch, she had to stay at the hospital. Her mother visited her daily but Mila knew it hurt her to lose two family members in two years and then to possibly lose Mila as well... When Helen received the call from Blair, she passed out. The woman was overwhelmed... and with reason.

During Mila's time in the hospital, she had put herself into a state of shock. She didn't sleep, eat, move, only got up to use the bathroom. She had to be hooked up to a feeding tube just to make sure the baby got nutrients.

But Blair had finally knocked sense into her. Mila forgot about the baby. She was a horrible mother already... she would do better. She had to.

Sitting down on her bed, Mila looks ahead towards her open closet. She sees a decorated shoe box and frowns. Quickly getting up and walking over to grab it, Mila takes it back to her bed and sits with her back to the headboard. Smiling softly, Mila opens the lid and looks down at the pictures of her and her friends. She picks up a picture of her and Gwen and frowns. Her finger runs across the picture lightly before she crumbles it up and throws it across the room. Huffing, Mila throws the box to the ground and lays on her side. As she looks down, she stares at a picture she didn't remember taking.

"Peter," she murmurs to herself.

Her hand immediately goes to her stomach as she rubs her growing belly. Sighing, Mila grabs a pillow and throws it over her face letting out a scream.

She hadn't spoken to Peter in a month.

She was scared that he was going to leave her again or try to stay as far away from her same as when her dad died.

She couldn't go through that again. She didn't have the energy and she didn't have the heart for it. Honestly she felt like this would be the last thing to actually cause her to die... a broken heart.

...

Another week passes and Mila finally decides to try to be strong enough to go see Gwen. She stands in the cold snow with her hands in her pockets looking down at Gwen and her dad's headstone.

Freezing, she hears someone walk up slowly behind her. As a tingle runs down her spine, she tenses up. Her already red eyes tear up as she sniffles.

She knew exactly who this was.

"Please... don't. Not right now. Not here... I can't..."

Peter sighs and looks down at his shoes as his eyes start to tear up.

"Mila I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."

Mila lets out a sob as she covers her mouth, "Don't say that. Please stop saying that."

A tear slides down Peter's cheek as he rubs his hands down his face, "Oh god this is- I can't do this Mila."

Mila spins around staring at Peter angrily, "You! You can't do this! You can't do this, Peter? You... you ass..."

She drops to the ground and cries into her hands. Peter gulps harshly wanting nothing more than to pull her into his embrace, but he had to hold himself back.

"I-I... I can't. Peter don't do this to me again. I can't. I-I don't think my heart can take it. It's my fault. Oh god it's my fault! And you're blaming yourself. It's my fault she's gone, Peter... not yours."

Peter drops to his knees in front of Mila and grabs her face in both his hands, "I-it's not your fault baby. It's not your fault."

Mila shakes her head as tears roll down her face, "Yes it is. She was here to see me. To leave with me. If it wasn't for me, she would've still been at Oxford... And I let her go. She slipped right out my hand and it's my fault."

Peter shakes his head fiercely and pushes her hair out her face trying to look into her eyes, "Ror baby I promise you. It's not your fault. It's mine. I put you two in danger. Both of you. That's all me. My fault. I should've never-"

Mila lets out a loud sob making Peter freeze. He holds his forehead to hers and looks into her teary eyes.

"Please Pete... please don't."

"Mila-"

"Peter no! You can't leave me... you can't leave us." Mila's hand trembles as it rests over her bump, "Not again. I love you. I love you so much. I need... I need you."

"You'll be safe without me. Both of you. You'll both be... You don't need me." Peter whispers as they rock back and forth both crying.

"I do... I do need you. Everyone... they need Spiderman. That's their hero. Me... I need Peter Parker. I need you. I can't be without you. I don't care how many times you say I'll be safer without you... my heart won't. Every time I hear you say I'll be fine without you, you break my heart. Because I know I won't. Never ever. I need you, Peter Parker. I can't live without you."

Peter lightly sobs looking down still holding onto Mila's face. Mila sniffles and grips tightly onto his hands.

"You wanna know one of the last things Gwen said to me?"

Peter stays silent knowing she would tell him anyway.

"She said, 'I love you little sis and I know it hurts now. I know you think he is giving up for good... but he can't live without you. And you can't live without him. Once he figures that out I want you to be happy. Both of you.' And you know what Peter... I can't be happy, if I can't be with you."

"I don't want to lose you... I can't lose you... I do-don't think I'll be able to live with myself... Mila I can't lose you and the baby, I can't."

Mila looks into his eyes and pushes his hair back with her hand, "That's life Peter. You lose people. It hurts and it fucking sucks. But that's life. They come and go... But you know what... you think I'm safe without you? No, I'm safer with you."

Peter shakes his head, "No no no... every time I'm around you-"

"You save me!"

Peter freezes and looks at Mila with disbelief, "What?"

Mila smiles lightly caressing his cheek, "You save me, Peter Parker. Every single time I've been in trouble... every freaking time you were there. You've never failed me... You saved me and I live right now, because we need each other. Spiderman didn't save me... you, Peter Parker, you did... every time. Peter, I love you. I'd follow you to the end of the earth. And I would keep following you. Please don't leave me..."

Peter smiles slightly letting out a deep breath, "I love you so much, Mila Rory. I always have. And don't want you to be hurt. I don't want to be the reason you don't go on breathing. I never want make a mistake when you're involved. Mila, you mean everything to me. If I lost you-"

"Hope. That's what Gwen said. You remember? Hold onto hope. Everyone doesn't live forever. But why don't we live now and hold onto hope... you don't know how good it could turn out to be. Peter, please don't do this again."

Peter sighs and thinks for a second. His eyes trace over Mila's face. She was beautiful even with the tears. She was a masterpiece that he was utterly in love with. He couldn't live without her, there was no way.

"Mila Rory, I'm in love with you. And I wanna keep loving you..."

Mila lets out a light sob as she laughs lightly.

"For all of my life. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want stay away from you anymore. I wanna be with you everywhere, all day long, every day... Marry me."

"What?" Mila looks at him in shock.

Peter moves his hand to his jacket pocket. He pulls out a black ring box and opens it, revealing a sparkly silver ring.

"I figured this talk could go one of two ways. Either we part ways or I follow you to the end of the earth."

Mila chuckles and smiles widely as she wipes the tears off her face, "You serious?"

"I've never been more serious about anything in my life. Gwen is right. I can't be happy unless you're by my side. You're my life."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes... yes of course."

Peter laughs as Mila giggles, "You know you can't take it back. You're stuck with me."

Mila shrugs and leans closer to him as their lips slightly touch, "There's nowhere else I'd rather be. Nowhere."

Peter pulls her into his lap as their lips collide.

"I love you so much." He mumbles against her lips.

"You just proposed to me in a cemetery." Mila chuckles lightly.

Peter groans, "We'll tell everyone it was somewhere romantic."

a/n- and that my darlings is the end of book 2!!! 😭🥹😩 it was so beautiful and so painfully sad. geez my heart hurt this whole book. i don't think i've ever been so emotionally invested in a book before.

surprise info... NWH is next. be on the lookout for that!! it's actually not going to be super long, kind of a few extra chapters, but it was highly requested so i figured why not?!

what did we think of book 2?

like the ending?

glad Mila is still alive?

what do we think is
gonna happen in book 3?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 338 15
Leaving her crime filled life in France behind, Cassie hoped for a new beginning in New York. Believing that she was the only one with spider-like po...
85.5K 3.6K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
1.9K 44 17
Following the events of Infinity War and Endgame (minus his identity being revealed. That never happened here lol) , Spiderman is faced with new aris...
11.6K 339 12
This story was accidentally deleted so I'm not copying as you can see I'm to same person My name is y/n y/l/n and peter (Andrew peter) have been frie...