Together Forever~|| Genya x R...

By OfficialMeeble

In a world filled with demons in a human world, you were a warrior to kill those evil man eating demons to br... More

Before you Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 12

1.2K 32 75
By OfficialMeeble

Your POV:

A few days had passed and I was feeling better than before. I was ready to finally go back on missions again!

Something occurred inside of my mind though. Everytime I'm with Genya, I feel my heart flutter like a butterfly flapping it's majestic wings.

My face feels heated up like fire, and I act so skidish too.

'Why do I act like this?..' I thought to myself trying to piece the puzzle together.

I wasn't stupid. I knew I felt this love, it wasn't familiar but it was new. I read in a few books before about love and war.

The tragedy's and the happiness that love can bring. Love is truly trial and error.

I didn't want to say anything though, I wasn't sure if I was 100% in love with him!

So I just kept to myself..

I heard about Tanjiro and his friends returning from a mission. Apparently a Hashira died..

I went to visit them a couple of times and Tanjiro seemed so down in the dumps. He must have been close with the Hashira then..

I just gave him some space to grieve.

———————————————————————

A few months passed by and everything seemed more brighter than usual. I went on solo missions from time to time and hanged out with the gang and Kanao too!

I also saw Genya a few times. Just thinking about him makes my heart burst!

But on this particular day I decided to go and do some catching up with Kanao!

"Do you ever wonder about these kind of flowers? Why they drip down like this?" I held up a bluebell flower.

"I'm not sure. But they do seem rather pretty." Kanao replied.

The two of us were walking around the garden of the butterfly mansion.

"You know. You've been acting a little out of character. Usual you would flip that coin of yours but now I've seen you use it less lately! That's good!" I smiled at her. She was a little taken back but then smiled with me.

"Anyways, learn anything new? I'm always excited for new things to learn! I feel so strong, but I want to be stronger!" I don't know why I was asking Kanao for new learning techniques when I am a higher level than she is.

Kanao was a Tsuchinoto and I was a Tsuchinoe.

(Here's the ranking system if y'all are confused)

Don't get my wrong Kanao is strong but I was trained more different then she was.

"Sadly no I don't. I could teach you some more flexibility training if you want?" She offered. My eyes lit up with joy.

"Oh thank you Kanao! Your so kind to me!" My grin widened.

Just then we came across Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi.

"Hey there girls!" I waved to them.

"Ah! Y/n-san!" Kiyo exclaims.

"Y/n-San!" Naho smiles.

The three girls come over to greet me.

"How have you three been hm?" I asked them.

"We have been good! We were on our way to make some rice balls! Wanna join us?" Sumi asked.

"I would be delighted!" Just then Aoi comes out of the estate.

"Oh! Y/n. I didn't know you were here." She says.

"I am. Just here to pay a visit." I smile.

"Well it's always good to have company!" She smirks.

Just then the gate of the estate opens, and out comes a tall muscular man.

"Erm hello?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Ha! I knew it. Kocho did have some little girls laying around here." He exclaimes. We were all confused.

I have a deadpanned look.

"Well if you don't mind I'm going to take you two with me." With in a blink of an eye he pinks up Naho and Aoi.

"Hey! What do you think your doing?!" I asked walking over to him. He had a confused look on his face.

"Put those girls down right now!" I say and stomp my foot to the ground.

"Eh? Why should I take orders from the likes of you?" He rolls his eyes with disgust.

I feel offended and my jaw drops.

"How dare you! I just so happen to be complimented by tones! More than ever you would!" I point my finger at him. I was getting pissed off by this guy.

"Yeah yeah whatever keep dreaming." He says.

"YOU LITTLE-" I was about to lunge at him when Kanao holds me back.

"I SWEAR IM GOING TO POUND YOU TO THE GROUND! DROP MISS AOI RIGHT NOW!" I demand whole squirming around.

"Yeah drop them now!" Sumi and Kiyo chime.

"Geez be quiet already don't make such a fuss..!" He said with an irritating tone.

"Put me down right now!" Aoi yells trying to let go of the hold.

Kanao let's me go.

The man then starts walking out of the estate!!

"OI GET BACK HERE YOU BUG IDIOT!" I shout and run at him. I grab onto Naho's arms and stand my feet to the ground.

Kanao must have been thinking the same thing because she grabbed onto Aois arm.

"Miss Kanao..Y/n.." Aoi mumbled with tears in her eyes.

We both pull them trying to keep the man from getting away.

"C-CHARGE!!!" Kiyo and Sumi yell as they both charge at the man.

"OI! LET GO OF ME YOU LITTLE FREAKS!" He shouts as we surround him.

"DROP THEM!" I shout and he wiggles around.

"HEY! HOW DARE YOU TREAT LITTLE GIRLS LIKE THAT! DROP THEM NOW!" We all hear a voice from the gate. We all look over to see Tanjiro standing there with a sudden confused facial expression.

"This is such a waste of my time!.." The man groans.

"THIS MAN IS TRYING TO KIDNAP AOI AND NAHO- CHAN!" Kiyo cries out.

"YEAH YEAH!" Sumi chimes in.

Tanjiro had a little angry face and started running over to the tall man. He jumps up and what seemed to be seen as a head-but attempt, but fail.

The man vanished out of thin air! We all fall to the ground.

"Are you ok?" Tanjiro asks Kiyo who fell on his back.

"Yes I am!"

We all get up and look up to see the tall man residing on the roof of the gate.

"Do you think such a stupid head-but will fool me?" He spats.

"I am the great Tengen Uzui! A former Shinobi if you must know what thinks you have greater strength than I do?" The man known as Tengen Uzui says.

"THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TRY AND KIDNAP GIRLS!" I yell at him.

This guy was so full of himself and it pissed me off!

"No it's surely doesn't! I don't care if your a Hashira or Shinobi! Your a dirty man!" Tanjiro puts on a pouting face.

"Hentai! Hentai!" Kiyo and Sumi shout like their protesting. Kanao waves her arm in the air to show sympathy.

"Hah?!? Don't give me that look!" He shouts at us.

"I need these two for a mission! So don't try and interfere." Tengen claims.

"Naho isn't even a corp member! Look she isn't wearing the uniform!" Sumi shouts. I just realized that wow.

Tengen picks up Naho and looks at her then tosses her off the gate!!!

"Oh well don't need her then.." Tanjiro acts quick and runs to grab Naho before falling.

"Why would you throw her off the gate like that?!" He shouts at him.

"I'll just use this one it doesn't matter let it go. She doesn't seem in the least bit strong but she's some how a girl member.." I couldn't see Aois face but I could tell hurt she was.

"...HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING ABOUT AOI! AOI ISN'T STRONG LIKE THE OTHER CORP MEMBERS WITH BREATHING TECHNIQUES AND FANCY SWORD BUT SHE HAS HER OWN STRENGTH!" I shout. You could practically see the steam fussing out of my ears.

"...what if we go in place of miss Aoi?" Tanjiro asks.

"We?"

Just then Zenitsu and Inosuke appear on the fence. They jump down with sync and stand besides Tanjiro.

"We will.." Inosuke says.

"YOU THINK YOUR SO BIG AND TOUGH?! WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG!" Zenitsu exclaims and points at Tengen.

Tengen stares at the three of them and smirks.

"Very well then.."

————————————————————————-

With that Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are now getting into a mission with the sound Hashira, Tengen Uzui!

I stand with Kanao, Aoi, Naho,Kiyo, and Sumi as we all watch the three of them get ready for their journey.

The girls still had tears in their eyes while I was still fuming with anger.

We then leave and go back into the butterfly estate.

"Well that was something.." Aoi mumbled.

"Thanks for..stinking up for me Y/n.." Aoi says and gives me a small smile.

"Don't worry about it! Your a friend to me, and a friend I am always happy to help!" I smile and hold a thumbs up.

I ended up leaving the mansion a few hours later and still fuming with rage I go into a forest area and start kicking a small tree.

"Who does he think he is huh?!! I will kick him down to the crest of the earth!" I kicked the tree faster and faster and I saw the marks I left on.

"Talking so big huh? Oh yeah I'll prove to that jerk that I will surpass him one day! I'll be the best god damn Hashira their ever lived!" With the rage I still had I kicked the small tree one last time. The impact was so huge it fell over.

I catched my breath from kicking that tree and lay on the grass with my arms spread out.

"Stupid...jerk.." I mumbled to myself while I stare at the clouds.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Ha?! Genya?!" I sat up to see Genya from behind.

"W-what are you doing here..?" I asked and my cheeks are tainted with pink.

"I uh..well..I was looking for you and found you here so I just..well..wanted to say Hi.." He says and rubs the back of his neck.

"Oh well! Sorry if I seemed a little..angry.." I chuckled a little and brushed it off like I just didn't kick down a tree.

"You seemed a bit irritated. Want to talk about it?" He asks and comes over to me and sits besides me. My heart starts pounding.

"Well...I guess.." I smiled.

For the rest of the day I complained about that Hashira and how ridiculous and mad he made me...

End of chapter 12!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.9M 86.1K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.