Rises the Moon │REMUS LUPIN

prongssimp

!...COMING SOON...!│"Oh, Lupin" │ It's just a small story really, about, amongst other things: •... Еще

・༓☾ cast ☽༓・

・༓☾ playlist ☽༓・

35 3 7
prongssimp

i. rises the moon- Liana Flores

"Days pull you down just like a sinking ship, floating is getting harder. But tread the water child, and know that meanwhile: rises the moon"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

ii. Slipping through my fingers- ABBA

"Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture, and save it from the funny tricks of time"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

iii. Running Up That Hill- Kate Bush

"And if I only could, I'd make a deal with God. And I'd get him to swap our places"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

iv. Vienna- Billy Joel

"You're so ahead of yourself that you forgot what you need. Though you can see when you're wrong, you know you can't always see when you're right"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

v. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now- The Smiths

"Two lovers entwined pass me by, and heaven knows I'm miserable now"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

vi. Loverboy- A-Wall

"The way you're looking at me, you've got me mesmerized"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

vii. New Flesh- Current Joys

"I have nightmares, I have nightmares, I have nightmares all the time"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

viii. Kids- Current Joys

"Oh, I'm no longer a kid. Everything has changed."

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

ix. Save Me- Aimee Mann

"Come on and save me. If you could save me from the ranks of the freaks who suspect they could never love anyone"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

x. Alien Blues- Vundabar

"I need to purge my urges, shame, shame, shame. I need an alibi to justify, and somebody to blame"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xi. Telescope- Cage the Elephant

"I don't think you understand. There's nowhere left to turn. The walls keep breaking"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xii. Someday- The Strokes

"Yeah, it hurts to say, but I want you to stay"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xii. Telephones- Vacations

"I wish I could live without you, but you're a part of me. Wherever I go you'll always be next to me"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xiv. In Spite of All the Danger- The Quarry Men

"In spite of all the heartache that you may cause me, I'll do anything for you, anything you want me to, if you'll be true to me"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xv. In the Ground- The Aubreys

"I'm freaking out 'cause my young face is starting to frown. Pick me up when I'm down, and I bury my face into the ground"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xvi. Juliet- Cavetown

"I need to cry, but I can't get anything out of my eyes, or my head. Did I die?"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xvii. Ghosting- Mother Mother

"And this is why I have decided to pull these old white sheets from my head. I'll leave them folded neat and tidy so that you'll know I'm out of hiding"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xviii. Scrawny- Wallows

"Will you come a little closer and tell me I'm a scrawny motherfucker with a cool hairstyle?"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xix. Pleaser- Wallows

"Does it come as a surprise? Language of averted eyes. Silence is what I do best"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xx. This Side of Paradise- Coyote Theory

"Underneath the pale moonlight, dreaming of a circus life. Carousels and ferris heights. I'll be your if you'll be mine"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxi. Freaks- Surf Curse

"Just help me run away from everyone. I need a place to stay where I can cover up my face. Don't cry, I am just a freak"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxii. Ophelia- The Lumineers

"Oh, Ophelia, you've been on my mind girl like a drug. Oh, Ophelia, heaven help a fool who falls in love"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxiii. Drift Away Omnichord- Mars Bars

"And then she smiled, and that's what I'm after. A smile in her eyes, the sound of her laughter"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxiv. Iris- The Goo Goo Dolls

"And I don't want the world to see me 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxv. I Can't Handle Change- Roar

"Nothing I do is ever good enough, nothing I do is ever good. Leave me alone, leave me alone"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxvi. Jealous- Eyedress

"You could have anyone you want. Why would you want to be with me? I'm nothing special"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxvii. Ballad for My One True Love- Mason Jennings

"And all the while I'm dreaming of a ballad for my one true love. Searching for the perfect way to say: I love you. Sweetheart, this is my dream come true."

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxviii. Let's Make It Last- Ray LaMontagne

"Stay for a little while, share a glass beside the fire. Time goes by so fast, so fast. Let's make it last."

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxix. Astronomy- Conan Gray

"We've traveled the seas, we've ridden the stars. We've seen everything, from Saturn to Mars"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxx. Watercolor Eyes- Lana Del Rey

"I think that you're sweet like rock candy, warm like beaches that leave me sandy. Why do you leave me with watercolor eyes?"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxxi. Sparks- Coldplay

"My heart is yours. It's you that I hold on to. Yeah, that's what I'll do"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxxii. Sedona- Sir Chloe

"Sedona, I'm looking for you. Nothing even matters, just as long as you're mine"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxxiii. I Want You- Mitski

"I just need a quiet place where I can scream how I love you"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxxiv. First Love / Late Spring- Mitski

"So please, hurry, leave me, I can't breathe. Please don't say you love me"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxxv. Sofia- Clairo

"Honey, I don't want it to fade. There's things that I know could get in the way. I don't want to say goodbye, I think that we could do it if we tried."

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxxvi. Beige- Yoke Lore

"Let me go under your skin. Let me find the demon that drives those heavenly limbs"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxxvii. summer depression- girl in red

"No one knows I cry in my sleep. Waking up feeling like shit. It's normal to feel like this"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxxviii. My Kind of Woman- Mac Demarco

"I'm feeling so tired, really falling apart. And it just don't make sense to me, I really don't know, why you'd stick right next to me wherever I go"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xxxix. Fourth of July- Sufjan Stevens

"Shall we look at the moon, my little loon? Why do you cry?"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xl. Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson

"We could close the curtains, pretend that there's no world outside, and we could pretend it all the time"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xli. Show Me How- Men I Trust

"Tell me how you reach the moon. My thoughts err away tonight"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xlii. Bridge Over Troubled Water- Simon & Garfunkel

"When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them. I'm on your side"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xliii. Solitute- Billie Holiday

"In my solitude, you taunt me with memories that never die"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xliv. Head Over Heels- Tears for Fears

"Something happens and I'm head over heels, ah. Don't take my heart, don't break my heart. Don't, don't, don't throw it away"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xlv. Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen

"I don't want to die. I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xlvi. All I Want- Kodaline

"So, you brought out the best in me. A part of me I've never seen. You took my soul and wiped it clean. Our love was made for movie screens."

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xlvii. Space Song- Beach House

"It will take a while to make you smile. Somewhere in these eyes, I'm on your side"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xlviii. Two Ghosts- Harry Styles

"We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me, trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

xlix. Twin Size Mattress- The Front Bottoms

"With tears in my eyes, I begged you to stay. You said, 'Hey man, I love you, but no fucking way!'"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

l. Until I Found You- Stephen Sanchez

"I was lost within the darkness, but then, I found her."

a/n-

Hi loves! Sorry, there are so many songs, I just could not stop adding them. This took me so long so please enjoy and let me know what you think! Don't forget to vote and comment; Happy Reading!!<33

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Silence 1-700-SLUT-FOR-SMUT

Любовные романы

1.3M 32.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
Stubborn (+18) helloxyzpi

Любовные романы

364K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
The Mafia's Pure Desire Manpreet Kaur

Любовные романы

2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2M 112K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...