Citrus+

By Gobukiii

Jeongyeon and Nayeon have been dating for a month. Their life goes on as it is; going to school, hanging out... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Citrus-
New book
Hi

Chapter 16

193 10 0
By Gobukiii

DahMo Special Chapter

"What's your name, kid?" Momo asked as she plopped herself on the couch in the lobby. She put the paper bag beside her and helped the little boy sit down.

"My name is Kim Taehyung." The boy, Taehyung, replied as he kept staring at Momo. "What is in that paper bag, pretty noona?"

Hearing what the boy said, Momo blushed. She doesn't usually blush whenever her classmates complement her, but an honest opinion from a little boy made her blush. But only one person could make her faint from blushing. She sweetly smiled as she showed Taehyung what's inside the bag.

"Chocolates!? Dahyun noona loves them!" Taehyung's eyes sparkled.

"Yup! That's why when she comes back, we'll eat all of it!" Momo said that cheered the little boy.

They talked for a good few minutes and Momo was surprised of how Taehyung, despite in a very young age, talk so politely at the same time maturely. They enjoyed telling stories about each other when they heard a familiar voice.

"Taehyung-ah, what are you— eh?" Dahyun took off her headphones as she was surprised when she saw the little boy in the lobby with a very familiar girl.

"Yo." Momo plainly greeted as soon as she turned around and casually raised her hand after hearing Dahyun's voice.

"Noona! You're back!" Taehyung beamed and waved his tiny hands. Kim Taehyung is Jin's youngest brother, which makes him Dahyun's cousin. He is seven years old and stays with Dahyun until his mother picks him up. Dahyun babysits him every Saturday and his mom picks him up at around six. She would thank Dahyun by giving her food to eat for dinner.

"What are you doing here? Are yoi trying to kidnap my cousin?" Dahyun unconsciously blurted out in a harsh tone that took Momo by surprise.

"W-what am I doing...?" The older girl questioned as she furrowed her eyebrows. She recon Dahyun was also mad at her.

"It's all because I left the house and got locked out. I don't know your password..." Taehyung ran to her and hugged her.

Momo stood up and approached them. She was about to say something when Dahyun interrupted. The younger girl crouched down as she put her hands on the little boy's shoulder and looked at her emotionlessly. Momo saw her expression and confirmed that she was also mad at her.

"What did I tell you earlier? 'If someone buzzes in while I'm gone, you have to stay inside and never check whoever they are.' Am I right?"

"B-but... I didn't want your friend to leave while you weren't here. I-I thought it would make you sad, noona." Taehyung, teary-eyed, said as he sniffed.

"Okay, okay, don't cry now. Let's go back, okay?" Dahyun sighed as she stood up and met Momo's gaze. "So then why is my sunbae here peeking into my private life? What do you want, unnie?"

"Tsk, you're one to talk when you just walked into our apartment, specifically in MY room, without permission as of its your house and declare that you'd sleep over. " Momo snickered as she clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes. She was still irritated with Dahyun's tone when she's speaking to her. I wouldn't have to go here if you just answer our calls and messages! We're all worried about you, Dahyun-ah..." Momo snapped and crossed her arms on her chest.

"If that's all, then I'm completely fine. No need to troubleshoot yourself." Dahyun said and looked away.

"Ah, is that so? My apologies fr disturbing you, then." Momo was so done because of Dahyun's attitude towards her, so she stomped her feet and started walking away while holding the paper bag on her shoulder carelessly.

Dahyun felt a tug on her shirt. She looked down and was met with Taehyung's teary eyes. "B-but, noona, that pretty noona said when you get back, we'd all eat chocolates together." The young boy sulked and pouted. "She promised..."

Dahyun sighed. She felt a little guilty of how rude she talked to Momo after accompanying her cousin. She was even flustered after hearing that the older girl had brought chocolates, probably for peace offering, and wondered why Momo remembered how she loves chocolate. Oh, right, she confessed during their trip a few days ago. "... you promised that?" Upon hearing Dahyun from behind, Momo stopped. She sighed and looked on her feet as she put her hand down.

"...I did." Momo plainly replied as she started walking away. She stopped when she felt a hand grabbing her wrist.

"W-wait. Let's go to my unit." Dahyun said and dragged her into the elevator without waiting for her response.

~~~~

"Why did you bring chocolates?" Dahyun said in monotone as she propped the paper bag in the table. She gets milk from the fridge and poured some for Taehyung as he quietly sits down observing the two older girls.

"'Cause you like sweet things, and you're obsessed with chocolates." Momo made herself comfortable by sitting opposite to Taehyung and smiled at him. She was startled when Dahyun messily puts down the glass of milk in front of the little boy.

"I don't need them." Dahyun glared at Momo.

"You're kidding." Momo smirked as she got a pack of choco pie from the paper bag and gave it to Taehyung. "Eat this, Taehyungie~" She cooed and the little boy giggled. Dahyun continued to glare at her as she sat down beside Taehyung. Momo grinned as an idea popped on her mind. She grabbed another pack of chocopie and teasingly waved it in front of Dahyun's face. "Dahyunie~~ this is your favorite, right?~ Say aaah~"

Dahyun irritatedly clicked her tongue as she stood up. "Let's... talk to my room. Just let Taehyung eat peacefully. He's fine." She said seriously and walked away.

"Huh? Oh, okay." Momo quickly followed Dahyun inside the room. She came in and closed the door as she observed the room. The room was quite big for just one person (well, the whole unit). There was a big fancy-looking bed in the center of the room. On the right side was a big glass window with a balcony outside. On the left was Dahyun's collection of headphones and some other stuff.

"Please don't look around too much, okay?" Dahyun said. Too late.

"Uhuh... sure." Momo unconsciously blurted out as she continued to roam her eyes around the fancy room. She went to the left where Dahyun's collection of headphones were and touched the one shaped like a rabbit. "So, you also wear things like these?"

There were like ten headphones hanged on her wall, in different sizes, shapes, and color. One more thing Dahyun is obsessed: her headphones. "Did you not hear what I said?"She snapped and pulled Momo to her bed and sat her down.

Wherever she goes, one could always see a headphone hanging on Dahyun's neck. That's because she really loved listening to music. Back then when she was younger, before she met Nayeon, she was always teased and have no friends in their school, so she always listed to music using the headphones her father gave her during her seventh birthday. That's why she always has them, whenever she feels alone, she listens to music. Any kind of music, as long as she hears something rather than silence.

Dahyun's parents would always leave her alone in their house for work, that's why she became a troublemaker and played with her classmates when she started middle school. After her parents found out about what she's been doing, they transferred her to Seoul and bought her a big condominium to in, and again, alone. She only has her headphones and her phone or other devices she uses to at least hear something.

Dahyun continued being a troublemaker, until she found Nayeon and met Momo and Sana. She tried her luck to get Nayeon, but the older girl's eyes was set on someone already. She then developed a crush on Sana and decided to seriously pursue her, but what she got is her first heartbreak. But then Momo came to her and confessed, and the things in her mind got complicated, adding the situation of Nayeon and Jeongyeon. That's why she decided to go back to being a loner again. Ignoring the people she considered and whom considered her as a friend and rely on music to break the silence. Not until this day. Momo visited her, and she didn't know what to do and how to react.

"They're very important to me, so please don't touch them, unnie."

"Okay, okay, sorry." Momo surrendered. Dahyun sighed and continued to arrange her things while Momo followed her eyes on her. She finally finished what she was doing and sat beside Momo. She let out another loud sigh.

"At any rate, I didn't expect anyone to come here in just three days, and on top of that, I didn't expect you, of all people, would come since you seemed the least likely to make a move."

"Don't underestimate me, Kim. I already and boldly confessed to you days ago. That means I'm already making a move." Momo retorted and sighed. "You know everybody is worried about you, right? In particular, Nayeon wanted to apologize to you all the more since she thought it's all her fault."

Dahyun said nothing as she kept staring at her phone and saw more than a hundred messages from Nayeon these past few days and more or less fifty missed calls. She also saw Sana had texted her, but left it in the inbox.

"So, it ended up being you to come here for a reason." She scoffed and turned her serious gaze to Momo. "...so what?"

Momo furrowed her eyebrows. She doesn't know why Dahyun was acting like this and it annoys her. "What do you mean 'so what'?"

"I understand that they're worried, especially Nayeon unnie, to the point that they would bust into my house at any moment." She stood up, towering Momo and looked down to her. "However,... the person in my room sitting in my bed... is you. You're getting bold after confessing, Momo unnie. What did you come here for?"

Momo didn't expect Dahyun to interrogate her like this. She felt like she's going to faint when Dahyun leaned down, making their faces inches away from each other. The older girl looked away, face flushed red, as she bit her lower lip. "I... I wanted to see your face, to see if you're doing fine. I don't know the reason why you're—"

"Is that really the reason? Or..." Dahyun paused as she lifted her right hand and grabbed Momo's cheek. She turned her head to look at her straight in her eyes, making Momo flinch. "...was it for 'everybody'?"

The tension in the room was getting thicker. Momo's eyes flicked towards Dahyun's lips for a second, and when she looked back at her eyes, she noticed Dahyun did the same. She unconsciously leaned up and felt Dahyun meeting her halfway. Their lips were inches apart and both of them closed their eyes, ready for what's about to happen when the doorbell rang.

Realizing what's going to happen, both of them backed away as they awkwardly looked around Dahyun's room as if nothing happened. The blue-haired girl checked her phone and realized what time it is. It's already 6:15 in the evening and the person who rang the doorbell was Taehyung's mother, who came to pick him up. Dahyun immediately went out of her room, leaving a blushing Momo.

Taehyung already opened the door for his mom and had helped her arrange Dahyun's dinner. "Noona!"

"Good evening, sewwtheart. I brought your dinner. Do you remember that delicious restaurant I told you about before? That's where I bought this!" Taehyung's mom beamed as she served the food.

"Oh, that one beside Jin oppa's cafe?" Dahyun asked and her aunt nodded. "Thank you, auntie."

"Eomma, Dahyun noona's friend is here. She brought chocolates!" The little boy interjected as he arranged his bag. "And she's really pretty! I like her!"

"Oh, really? Where is she? Call her and you both eat this. I'm sure you won't finish this all by yourself."

Dahyun was just silent, so Taehyung volunteered to call her. Momo came out and greeted Dahyun's aunt. She couldn't refuse the woman's offer, so she awkwardly sat opposite to Dahyun and started to eat. But before that, Taehyung and his mom already bid their goodbyes and left, leaving the two eating awkwardly in front of each other.

They didn't talk, until Momo decided she wanted to go home. "I'm going now. I can see that you're doing well. I'll tell the others not to worry about you." She said, not making an eye contact with the younger girl. She immediately grabbed her things and was about to go out when Dahyun held her hand to stop.

"I'll send you off, unnie."

Their eyes finally met. Momo panicked as she immediately looked away and stammered. "W-whatever." Dahyun could only smirk.

~~~~

The whole walk to the train station was silent. Dahyun was silently walking behind, a good two meters away, from Momo. The streets they walked to was unusually empty, but they didn't mind. They younger girl couldn't contain the silence, so she finally spoke.

"Even though I'm making an effort to send you off, you aren't going to say anything?"

The wind gushed as Momo halted. Her back still facing Dahyun, she responded, "It's because I might say something I shouldn't."

Dahyun also stopped walking as she stared at Momo's lower back exposed from her cropped top. She sighed and looked away as Momo started walking up the stairs going to the station. "I'm going to say this so that there's no misunderstanding. I don't hate you, unnie, nor any of you. You girls are special to me, especially Nayeon unnie. But then, during our trip in Jeju,... I might have heard Big Eyes unnie and that new unnie's conversation. It's just that... I can't accept it because it involves Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie's relationship, but... I don't— I-I can't—"

"Dahyun-ah." Momo cut her and turned around. "Listen. I won't ask about what happened during the trip, but please... just don't make us worry, okay? I mean, everybody has situations that they don't want to be seen, right? That's why no matter what happens, I- we'll always be here." Momo turned away when she received no reaction from Dahyun, who's head was lowered, and started walking up the overpass. She jolted when she heard Dahyun sigh and chuckle.

"Gosh, you finally spoke but you're just being sympathetic, unnie." The younger girl scoffed.

"W-what the fuck? I was being serious!" Momo defended and turned around with furrowed eyebrows , but Dahyun only laughed. Momo got annoyed and stomped her feet as she continued to walk.

"Were those words out of concern for me? Or was it out of your selfish defensive instinct? Because you show so much concern for those around you. Do you want to love that badly?" Dahyun teased more as she chased the older girl.

"...I don't want to be told that by you."

"What? I am loved by my parents, relatives, and friends, right? More than that, I love myself more than anybody else."

"Ugh! Why did I even like an idiot like you? Fuck this feelings, I'm outta here."

She admit, because of visiting her today, she kinda regretted having feelings for Dahyun and even confess. She didn't know why she even liked the younger girl even though their first meeting, she found her interesting, suspicious, and a bad influence at the same time. But the more they talked, her interest kept up until it developed into her feelings. Feelings that she want to get rid of but can't.

Momo stopped walking when she heard Dahyun chuckle from behind. She unconsciously blushed and pursed her lips after hearing that.

"You're funny after all, Momo unnie."

To get rid of the blush, Momo shook her head and scoffed as she proudly put her hands on her hips and stood straight. "Hah! I know, right? Now go home already. You don't need to send me off anymore."

"Oh, yeah..." A hint of disappointment was in the younger girl's tone. Momo finally arrived at the other end of the overpass. She walked down to the stairs, but when she was about to step on the fifth step, she remembered a phrase of what Dahyun had said earlier.

She pursed her lips and turned around, looking directly at Dahyun's eyes. "Hey... you just said you love yourself, right?" Dahyun nodded as she put her hands on the pocket of her trousers. "Then you might be one of those people who never want to screw up. But if you hide that away, then nobody's gonna notice when you're struggling. So, go on loving 'that version of yourself' as well. See ya." Momo immediately turned around and lazily waved her hand and continued to walk downstairs. "Also, come to school when you feel better. I'm sure they miss you already. And if you want, you could come with us tomorrow since the twins are going home and we'll send them off."

Dahyun struggled to hold her tears as she was moved by what Momo said. She blushed as she heard those words and she didn't expect those words will come from Momo. She always thought of Momo as 'Sana's stupid other half' or 'Sana's dumb bff' since she really liked Sana before, but because of what she heard, those thoughts about Momo vanished. She admired how Momo made her feel a lot of emotions at the same time because of her wise words. She didn't expect Momo could give such advice and realization hit her. Momo may act dumb sometimes, but she got hidden advices that could change your perspective towards the situation.

"Momo unnie!" She called from above the overpass. Momo was about to make her last step when she turned around again.

"Yeah?"

Without hesitation, Dahyun ran down the stairs and pulled Momo's head as she crashed their lips. It caught Momo off guard, sending chills down to her spine. Dahyun held her face gently as she nibbled her lower lip. The kiss lasted only for a few seconds, but both of them were breathless. Dahyun broke the kiss while Momo's eyes were kept opened wide. The older girl held her lips, still in shock, as she stared at Dahyun. Both of them were panting.

"Don't tell me what to do, unnie." Dahyun said in seriousness.

Momo snapped out of her trance when she heard Dahyun spoke. The blue haired girl didn't know how she made Momo almost faint in front of her. Momo's face was red as blood gushed on her cheeks uncontrollably.

"W-what- what the hell did you do!?" Momo stammered. She would've fell down the stairs if Dahyun was not holding her shoulders (and also, she was on her last step, so she could've stumbled back).

"I muzzled you." Dahyun smirked. "...so that you won't talk to Sana unnie or Nayeon unnie about what happened today."

"W-what do you expect!? Of course I'll tell them!"

"That we kissed?"

"W-wha— no! Fuck! I'll tell them you're not angry, of course! Why would Nayeon tell me to go here and check up on you if I won't tell her!?  W-well... except this!" Momo was still stammering, her face was still red as the memory of Dahyun pulling her face and kissing her replayed on her mind.

Dahyun giggled as she went back up the stairs. Momo looked at her as she did (because she finds it cute). A little jump to finish her steps as she reached the top, the blue-haired girl turned to face her from above.

The streetlights that illuminated the surroundings were no match for how Dahyun lit up Momo's world. Something about Dahyun makes her happy, even though they're always teasing each other, and she's comfortable with it.

Dahyun smiled as she put her hands behind her. "Thank you for the chocolates, Momo unnie. I hope you liked my gift."

"And what is that?" Momo questioned.

"The kiss." Dahyun half-teasingly gave her a flying kiss and ran away after bidding her goodbye. Momo shook her head and couldn't help but smile.

"Idiot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 185 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
126K 6.3K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
16K 492 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
289K 8.7K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...