4+6=10

By LydiaHinkle

This is a story about tris and Tobias if the war didn't happen More

My birthday
The present
Birthday party
Birthday party
Oops
Wait what
Everything was great until....
The next day
This is important
The next morning
Authors Note

You and I

245 8 0
By LydiaHinkle

So it's been about 3 months since I ranked first so I have awhile till the new 16 year olds come. today me and Tobias have a date at the Ferris wheel I can't wait.

AT THE DATE
I arrive and Tobias is holding flowers he is so sweet I love him so much. I kindly take the flowers and kiss his cheek. after awhile he says you know I love you right and I say "yeah" I look over and he sits up and so do I. He looks at me and says "you are the most beautiful girl in the world and i will always love you" I look away for about ten seconds I turn around and he's holding a ring. I'm shocked we are too young to be married. he quickly says "its a promise ring"and I just stare and he said "baby is something wrong" "no" I said "yes I promise that we will stay together". I lean in and kiss him gently and he mumbles "i love you" on my lips and I say it back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
824K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...