STRANDED (THE WILDS KIRIN O'C...

By adventuroussparrow

Emma James is meant to go on a retreat called Passageways, but they never make it as the plane crashes and sh... More

DAY 1. THE CRASH
DAY 1. SEARCHING FOR SOLVATION
DAY 4. STAR GAZING
DAY 7. EARLY BIRD
Day 10. FOREST FLIRTING
DAY 12. GAMES AND COMFORT
DAY 12. BUNKER FOOD & BEER
DAY 14. JAG INVADING CAMP + CAMPFIRE CUDDLES
DAY 14. HIDING FROM THE JAG
DAY 14. ESCAPING DEATH & SWEET CLIFF MOMENTS
DAY 15. THE PLAN
DAY 15. KILLING THE JAG & PROMISES FULFILLED
DAY 15. CELEBRATING THE WIN
DAY 16. FEASTING ON JAG
DAY 16. SECRETS OUT
DAY 16. BANISHMENT
NIGHT 16. + Emma's interrogation
RESCUE BUNKER REUNION
PRE ISLAND PT 1
PRE ISLAND PT 2
DAY 18. OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL
DAY 18. DATE AT WATERFALL
A/N
DAY 21. FISHING AND SINGING
DAY 24. WORKING & HEART TO HEARTS
A/N
NIGHT 24. SOLID PROMISES
DAY 26. CONFRONTING A THIEF
DAY 26. ANOTHER BANISHED
DAY 26. DISAGREEMENTS & HAMMOCK CUDDLES
DAY 27. SNAKE BITE
DAY 27. SAVING HER
NIGHT 27. OUT OF THE WOODS
DAY 29. UP AND AROUND
DAY 31. DINNER PDA
NIGHT 31. REPAYING THE FAVOR
DAY 33. GAME OF FRISBEE & DISAGREEMENTS
DAY 33. SKIPPING STONES + KIRIN'S INTERROGATION
DAY 33. BROTHERLY HATE
DAY 34. FRISBALL & FINDING THE RAFT
DAY 34. GOODBYE...FOR NOW
DAY 34. FINALLY RESCUED FROM RAFT
NIGHT 34. NEVER HAVE I EVER + FINALLY RESCUED
NIGHT 34. HEADING FOR THE 6
NIGHT 34. PEACEFUL SLEEP
A/N. NEED YOUR OPINION
A/N
DAY 35. BEFORE THE REALITY
DAY 35. SPICY SHOWERS
DAY 35. CHECK UPS AND FIRST IMPRESSIONS
A/N
A/N
DAY 36, ARRIVAL.
DAY 37, BETRAYAL.

NIGHT 34. REUNIONS

1.3K 35 13
By adventuroussparrow

EMMA'S POV:

I flop into the little rescue boat breathing heavily do to the fact I had to swim in the cold ocean water, "Pull em up!" I hear someone shout above and suddenly the boat is being raised into the air the big lights from the ship coming closer.

I sigh and shut my eyes tired and finally feeling safe, "They did it." Bo pants next to me out of breath I just nod and smile as I'm so exhausted and honestly in shock that we are finally rescued. The boat jolts to a stop.

I sit up and look and see we are level with the ship and a group of men in fishermen outfits rush over and help us out of the boat, my feet hit the deck with a clunk and I immediately look around.

"Emmy!" I hear and my eyes find his blue orbs from across the deck, I throw the blanket that was wrapped around my shoulders and run to him he meets me half way as I throw my body into his.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, Kirin catches me with ease and barely moves at the impact of my body crashing into his.

"Oh thank god." Kirin breaths into my ear as his breath fans over my hair. "You did it Kir, you saved us. You saved me." I squeeze him even harder after I say this "I love you so fucking much." Kirin cries

"I love you so much more." I say as tears brim my eyes.

Kirin and I pull out of our hug and look one another in the eyes and I smile feeling completely safe and at home.

Kirin and I both lean in at the same time and our lips meet, immediately my body feels like it's on fire. The kiss is passionate, caring, loving. And I little hint of desperation. Desperation from not knowing if we would be rescued.

Not knowing if the other was ok, and in this moment I realize I don't ever want to be without Kirin, ever.

We pull apart and Kirin pulls my back to his chest and wraps his arms holding a blanket to the both of us to keep us warm, I see Raf hugging the others and wave him over.

"Dude, thank you. For saving us." I say and pull him in for a hug "You're welcome." Raf says as we pull apart, I look around and notice how I only see Kirin and Raf "Uh, were is the perv?"

Raf and Kirin exchange a look my eyes widen "You didn't throw him over board did you?" Kirin scoffs and rolls his eyes "No, but that little shit had me turn the engine off and then it wouldn't start again, then pushed me over board and wanted to leave me."

I gasp and Raf nods "Even told me to hit him with the oar if he tried to come back in." Raf informs me but I know he didn't do that as Kirin is here and Kirin is not mad at Raf.

"I got back in the raft and Raf was beating the shit out of Seth with the oar, that's when the boat came and got us."

I look to Raf who looks down disappointed in himself, "Where is he now?" I ask "Below deck, taking a nap." Kirin scoffs and Raf winces.

"How can he sleep when his brother was still stuck on in island?" I ask shocked "Right? Hell if I know." Raf states.

"What's you guys names? Start with the lady." One man says with a clip board. "Emma." I inform him he writes it down and his eyes meet mine again "You got a last name?" I nod my head "James, Emma James." He nods and writes it down.

I feel weird saying my last name, I hadn't heard or said it since we arrived on the island it almost feels like it doesn't belong to me anymore. It feels foreign.

The man goes down the line asking for names and last names, once that's done they take us to the lower level and hand us food and drinks and shows us where we can sleep. "Are you going to contact anyone that your found us?" Henry asks sitting on a couch with soup in front of him.

"Yes, once I get up there I'll broadcast to on coming ships I picked y'all up. And I'll inform the coast guard. I'll let you all know if anyone responds." We all nod at the man and he leaves us to eat and drink.

I'm sat next to Kirin who is on the end and Henry on my other side, the rest of us are sitting on the couch across from us as we all dig into the soup and hot tea they gave us. I'm not a tea person but I was so happy when they offered it.

They also gave us crackers we dipped into the soup, Kirin and I were so close we were basically trying to mold into one person.

Seth was still asleep in the corner snoring lightly, Henry wanted to wake him but he was also mad at him as he wasn't there when we were saved. I don't blame him either.

We were all too tired and shocked to speak and we didn't need too, being stranded on an island with them we all got to the point we could communicate with our eyes and facial expressions, no words needed.

Josh sat across Kirin and while I was giving the ship crew more information on me like; my age, parents name, where I lived, etc. Josh and Kirin hugged it out and had there little reunion moment.

I came back and they were crying lightly, it made me smile. Everyone was hugging and reuniting even though we had only been apart for a few hours, but when you spend every second of everyday with someone when you're apart it feels like forever.

These people are my friends, my family. I loved them, we may have met in an awful circumstance but these were my people. And I wouldn't change it for the world.

I ate my soup rather quickly slurping it down causing the guys to laugh, I licked the broth off my lips and wiped my mouth on a napkin. Kirin held his spoon to my mouth but I shook my head.

"I ate mine, eat yours." But he pushes it closer to my face and I open my mouth rolling my eyes. Kirin feeds me some of his soup and then gets some for hisself.

"That's disgustingly adorable." Ivan groans from across the table I laugh and take a sip of my tea, "Maybe go and try and charm your way into one of the ship hands pants." Kirin shrugs and takes a sip of my tea as he gulped his down.

Scotty jokes on his soup causing it to dribble down his face making me laugh, "Ok, I'm not that desperate." Ivan exclaims and looks at Scotty in disgust.

"Dude, you just got sticky, hot soup everywhere." Bo whines and starts to wipe up Scotty's mess up "Bo man, chill." Scotty states and Bo shakes his head.

"Bo is right, we are guests here. We need to not act like we are animals." Josh states as he slowly sips his broth from his soup and Henry nods "Correct, we need to act normal."

"So act like we weren't stuck on an island?" I ask and Henry nods "Precisely." "Whatever man." Kirin says but doesn't argue meaning he agrees.

It's quiet for a moment but I speak up "Well I'm still suing the fuck out of everyone involved in what happened." "Hell yeah me too, we could get like thousands of dollars!" Scotty cheers.

"No dude, millions. Dj...didn't make it, we almost died because of a Jag, I almost died because of a snake. Millions bro." I correct and Scotty and Bo smile widely at each other.

"What would we do with a million dollars?" Josh asks "Donate some to charity, like LGBTQIA+ charities, or use it to help people of color, oh. Fund low income theatre classes and plays." Ivan says happily.

"Use it to help my family." Scotty stated and Raf nods along "Yeah, help my family and their tamale company." "Save it." Bo states.

"Invest it, save it, give some to my mom." Henry exclaims "Get my own bank account separate from my parents, save some, donate some, just use it for good." I tell them honestly thinking about how my parents are.

We all look to Kirin "Uh, I don't know. I guess move out, get a car, put the rest in the bank and don't touch it, then I'd get a job and add some in there every month or so to rack it up."

"What about you, J?" Kirin asks as he is the only one who didn't say anything "Donate to sexual assault victims and charities, tell my story about what happened. The crash, everything." Josh says and nods his head at his words.

We nod and sit in silence, if we sued and one the case and each got a million dollars or so. I'm happy that we would all use it for good and necessity. I mean obviously I'm sure we would use some for fun like; Ivan would use some for clothes, maybe even to get us novella out there. Bo and Scotty would use some to start up a company. Henry may buy some cool music stuff. Raf would use some for clothes, maybe even move from Tijuana to the states.

Kirin would buy clothes, something stupid, and then maybe try and get into college. Josh probably for something boring like more medicine or Patagonia sweaters. Who knows.

.............................................................................

A/N- I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO SAY THIS AGAIN BUT THE BOOK IS NOT OVER YET. LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 1 14
When Isla escapes a failed marriage with nothing but her two teenage boys and the items on their backs, she didn't plan on getting a lift from a stra...
618 50 21
4 kids revel the end of school. Then, they get dragged into a world of fantasy and magic. AND, it was, like, just after school! They have to catch a...
1.3M 21.9K 200
When Julia's dad goes on tour with why Don't We she is stuck with them for 5 months now will she survive Going through major editing to make sense. F...
21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...