Rucas Will It Happen

By LadybugLyn

Riley and Lucas both like each other's but is dating one another worth losing Maya and Farkle. Read to find... More

Riley's Window
School
Sneak Out
Farkle Is Now A Bestie
Secret Dating
True Friends Till The End

Don't Talk To Her

365 15 1
By LadybugLyn

The following Monday Riley and Maya were in History when Lucas walked in class with the one and only Missy.Riley automatically turned her head the other way but Maya was not having it.She walked right over to Missy and said Hi bulldozer in the pink sweater how does it feel being a heartbreaker.Then Maya had a short and sweet song for Lucas.That went a little like Caught you cheating with that hoe. The rest of the day went pretty well for Riley because she had Maya right on her side all day.After school Riley and Maya went to the library to study for an upcoming history test.While at the library Lucas walked in with Farkle and you could tell they were in middle of an argument. Farkle was asking Lucas why he hurt Riley so much and Lucas gave a shoulder shrug.Farkle couldn't take it so he stormed out of the library.Lucas called after him but Farkle was long gone. When Farkle left all Maya and Riley could do was look at each other in shock.At how Farkle stood up for Riley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 91.4K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
91K 324 13
As the title says