MEDIUM

De Lyfeo_M_Jay

Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal... Mais

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
39.
40.

37.

1.3K 99 6
De Lyfeo_M_Jay

Sanya and Sonia Sovietro.

"Oh you should've been there dear, it was magical, I even cried, even when I think about it, I feel all warm and argh." Sanya rambled on like a young girl again and infatuated by love. "Mom, you've been day dreaming about the proposal for a month now, every chance you get." Sonia retorted making her mother laugh. "It was just that beautiful my girl, I never thought romantics could do that to me, make me feel so loved, you should've been there, I wish your father did that for me, —he never does anything romantic, always the practical one." She exclaimed making Sonia laugh again.

"Maybe he'll surprise you just yet, I can't wait to see my nephews though, or the surprise on Adrian's face when he realizes he's having twins." She swooned as her mother nodded happily. "Oh, —I wish we could be there, help him to the hospital, and hold the new borns." Sanya muttered sadly. "And what's stopping you?" Alora asked in a small voice by the door to Sonia's room, the two, mother and daughter looked to Alora without divulging any emotion. It was true that she had asked, pleaded and begged for forgiveness but Sanya wasn't just ready yet to accept that her own daughter had poisoned her to the brink of death, it was hard, especially when she had given her, —her all.

"Sonia dear thank you for the tea, it was wonderful, I'll go call Jax and see if I can drop by their home later, I just have a feeling, it might soon be time." Sanya told her daughter patting her hands tenderly before heading for the door, she said no word to Alora, didn't even acknowledge her other daughter.

"Why is she like that?" Alora asked. "Like what, —hurt?" Sonia questioned. "You poisoned her without a care, she carried you for nine months, took care of you until you were independent, and even after then, she's protected you from your worst self, —and you found it, along with Neill and Mikhail easy to poison her." Sonia answered in a scoff. "And you ask me why she's like that." She added mockingly. "Pardon me sister, mother's calling, I'm sure she has word on Adrian." The curvaceous witch stated as she passed by Alora, her red dress tight on her body, it was as if the material itself was struggling to contain her hour glass figure, her  black heels clicking on the floor, she knew Alora was watching as she left, and didn't care, karma was a bitch.

"Father, he's your son, don't you care at all, won't you even bother finding out how he is, —shouldn't your precious medium answer for this?" Mikhail harshly questioned as the patriarch turned to look at him whilst standing in their smaller lounge, his mate by his side. "Mikhail if living here is such a toll on you, get out, I don't care." His father hissed back as he nodded to his mate, she smiled and left to get their coats. "I never said that, but I got a call from Erryn, she says he's catatonic, he just blinks, and drools, father, he broke Neill's mind, —he took it too far." Mikhail argued. "In my opinion, —he should be grateful he's alive, he tormented the Milford family for no apparent reason, he wanted to drain them and leave them broken, —as husks, and he would've succeeded if the medium you so casually mention, did nothing." The patriarch's mate, Sanya— stated as she shocked Mikhail.

"Mother he's your son." He protested. "And I taught him to love, respect his elders and take care of the people he loves, —I didn't teach him to poison his mother, to abduct children and attempt to kill them, his father never taught him to go behind the family's back and make plans with our enemy because he felt like it." Sanya shot back and Mikhail deflated when that statement had finally been said outloud. "I'm sorry mother." Mikhail whispered tears burning his eyes. "Sorry isn't good enough, your brother should've known his enemy before attacking, —he should've known that Johnny, Jax and that demon coming here in defense was being reasonable, —he never learnt his lesson until it was too late, Adrian is a sleeping tiger, poke him once he show you annoyance, twice he'll warn you, poke a third he'll punish you, and Neill's judgement came, —he wanted to make his children husks, he was made a husk himself, and I don't hold any sort of resentment over what happened, he laid the bed, he's sleeping in it, —dear lets go." The patriarch, father of all replied and Mikhail nodded in understanding.

"Focus on yourself brother, Alpha Alder is coming to get you this evening, —I hope it goes well for you." Sonia offered and Mikhail deflated even more, Sonia knew penance wasn't easily attained, Mikhail had a lot of anger and issues to work through. "Thanks Sonia." The older wolf whispered. "Learn, heal and understand the lessons, I hope you'll be alright." Sonia added before nodding to their parents. "Ready?" She asked as they had their coats on like her, it was getting chilly outside with the end of the year fast approaching. "Where are you off to?" Alora asked. "Adrian's, your mother's maternal bones are tingling." Jonathan senior replied, he was the one who spoke to Alora most of all, the rest simply did not have anything to say to her. "See you when you get back I guess." She stated going back up to her room.

About Time.

Laughter it echoed in the whole house, it was or rather had been the work of two individuals who had put on a very comical sock puppet show. "Ha, —I liked the joke about fried chicken, —did he really have to run from the bird." Enzo laughed so hard that he was rolling on the floor. "It is based on a true story, Kent and I had just gotten home, your pops was out on a business trip, we found Jax, stark naked running away from the neighbors pet chicken." Renee asserted making them all burst out laughing. "Hey, in my defense, chickens are not scary when they're dead and on your plate, it wanted to peck me." Jax argued with a grumble as Ari laughed even harder.

"I don't want to laugh, but I can't help it, —ha!" He continued, laughing until his eyes watered then it finally happened,  a sharp pain in his abdomen that came slow but very sharp. "Ah—." He gasped out lightly and paused when again his body was raked with another sharp pain, then his pant leg became wet, he knew then, his water had broken. "Babe, are you okay?" Jax asked feeling the sudden change in his mate. "So I don't want you to panic or anything, —but I think, —yeah I'm definitely sure, my water just broke!" Ari yelled as he gasped out feeling pain blossom in his abdomen, he knew the contractions were still loosely apart so there was still time to hurry.

"Okay people we trained for this, Enzo get the car, Johnny call the clinic, I'll get the bags, honey, you sit." Nik ordered as he turned to run up the stairs. "Where are you three going?" Nik asked. "You said to follow you when Ari was going to give birth." Martin explained and Nik's eye brows shot up. "Right, —you'll each be carrying blankets, and Mark you're helping me carry another bag, come on, —no time to waste." Nik exclaimed as they made their way up. "Breathe baby breathe." Jax soothed as he had Ari do breathing exercises. "We did this in pregnancy yoga, keep breathing, in and out." Jax stated excitedly.

"What do you want from me, to pop my lungs, —I am breathing, —oh darn it." He hissed as Jax's hand was held in a death grip. "I'm sorry sweetie, —so sorry, but breathe for me, that's it, —in and out, in and out." Jax apologized as he still helped Ari, this was love, his child would come into the world soon, but for that to go smoothly he needed to make sure his mate was alright. "The clinic says they are on standby, Enzo has the car out front, let's go." Johnny announced as Jax picked up his bloated mate who kept the breathing exercises and pain moaning going. "You're doing great baby." Jax assured as the demon Enzo opened the door for them to get out.

"If this is what happens when you give birth, —I'm terrified." Renee whispered next to Johnny who chuckled. "Don't worry dad, you still got about three weeks before that is you, you'll be okay." He reassured the man as Renee got in the front with another extra bag. "Go, I'll follow with the boys." Johnny told their pops who nodded as he drove onto the road and was on his way to the clinic, Johnny and the boys hurriedly locked up the house and got into his silver BMW. "Go already Johnny, we're gonna miss it." Martin told the older brother who snickered. "Not a chance shawty." The wolf retorted as he peeled out of the garage, speeding down the road towards the clinic.

"Johnny your phone's ringing." Kent told the wolf who nodded and handed it to him. "Hello, —this is Johnny's phone, who are you?" Kent asked. "It's your grandma Sanya sweetie, where's your brother?" Johnny heard the woman reply. "He's driving to the hospital, —older brother Ari said his water broke, —uhm he's giving birth." Kent explained as a scream echoed on the other side that had the boy turning the phone away from his ear making Johnny laugh. "Can you ask Johnny which hospital he went to?" Jonathan didn't need the question asked again, he'd heard it already as he motioned Kent to bring the phone to his ear. "It's a birthing clinic for mystics grams, by main and Title." Johnny replied. "Okay, we're on our way, Jonathan drive!" She replied and also yelled at her mate obviously and the call ended.

"Goddess —oh it hurts!" Ari screamed as Nik swerved on the road to avoid another speeding car. "Will you watch where you're going, you've got two pregnant people in here." Renee scolded. "If I don't speed up then he'll deliver in the car." Nik stated. "No!" They all yelled back, even Lizzie who was on a motorcycle with an unknown man who was speeding next to the car. "Watch out for that squirrel!" Renee yelled as Nik kept driving. "I don't care, I've got road rage, —Elizabeth you are so grounded!'' Nik yelled out the passenger window as the chocolate haired hybrid just shrugged and told the motorcycle owner to step on it and keep up with the car as it weaved through traffic.

Adrian who was in the back could feel the contractions a bit closer together but wasn't ready yet, he could just tell. "It's finally happening, and we didn't agree on a name." Jax mentioned to help ease his mates pain. "You didn't agree, I made up by mind." Ari quipped back as he breathed to make sure the pain didn't get to him. "Okay baby, — Archie Jacquie Brooke-Milford, mouthful but okay."' Jax mumbled as Ari slightly chuckled but grunted in pain. "Jax don't let go." Ari told his mate before grinding his teeth trying to alleviate the pain. "Breathe, Ari you got to breathe." Enzo accosted as finally they arrived.

"We're here, finally, come on sweetheart." Jax exclaimed picking him up and getting out of the car without a hassle, the double doors of the clinic banged open as Ari lay on a gurney being wheeled inside, then to the elevator where they got to the birthing ward. "The room you booked, we also have a theatre view glass for the family after the c-section is done, you can also take a video or have another person inside take a video." The nurse who was helping them settle in stated everything as the bags with the necessary stuff Ari would need were placed inside too but the mates found it perplexing that there was one too many bags but since Ari called for his attention they overlooked it.

"How far apart are your contractions?" The doctor, a female fae asked. "Doctor Willow, —I'd say loosely, two minutes, two minutes and a quarter." Ari replied gritting his teeth, Jax helped him change into the clinic provided clothes, after the nurses came up to them and set up the IV for him and several other tubes that made no sense but Jax just held his mate, breathed and kept on breathing.

An hour passed. "Sorry we're late, traffic and we had Sonia go back grab our gifts, —has it already happened?" Sanya asked as Nik shook his head in refusal, Johnny, Lizzie and the boys also arrived then, heaving. "We took the stairs, worst mistake ever." Lizzie stated gasping for air. "What was that with that traffic, apparently some speeding car caused a police car to crash into a traffic light." Lizzie explained and everyone looked at Nik. "What, —why are you all looking at me, —it wasn't me." He protested and everyone just sighed. "I hope." He finished and they all visibly dropped their jaws.

Two hours passed. "What's happening, what's taking so long, —I hope he's alright." The usually well kept patriatch, his daughter, and Nik were all pacing waiting on getting any news about what was going on, was Ari alright, the babies. "Pacing and making us all dizzy won't make the process faster, —even banging on the door Johnny." Enzo reprimanded taking his mate away from the door. Sanya and Renee finally came back from the room where Ari had been transferred to since it was actually for the birthing process, the other was just for his stay.

"His contractions are finally close together, and they are preparing, they'll begin any moment now since he's ready." Renee explained as they all sighed. "About time!" Enzo yelled shattering the visage that he was the most composed of all of them. "They'll give us the go ahead for the viewing threa—." Before Sanya finished a nurse came over. "Are you the Milfords?" She asked and Sanya was first to nod. "Good follow me, the theatre will accommodate you all, and you can take your video." She explained as they all filed in. "We had to wait four hours, this better be good Ari!" Enzo grumbled making everyone laugh, the boys had all fallen asleep so they were in Ari's booked room until they woke.

As for the kitsune, he was gritting his own teeth because Ari had a grip on his hand that broke it twice already. "Baby breathe, —they're almost here." He still soothed his mate. "I do not miss holding your hand during birth, you broke mine thrice." The patriarch commented as Sanya smacked her husband's bicep. "Shut up you." She chided as the process had begun. "Okay Adrian, can you feel anything now?" Doctor Willow asked. "Nothing, I'm numb." He told her and she nodded beginning the process. "Starting the first incision." She announced to her staff who were there assisting, Jax, the family, they all baited their breathing as the doctor did her job and Ari had a slightly less hand shattering grip on his mate.

"Okay here's the baby, —a boy and a big boy at that." Jax chuckled, his smile came with tears, as she announced, a glass shattering scream broke out, the baby wailed like nothing else as he was quickly wrapped up when they finished the process of separation from the mother. "Would you look at that, —Ari, Jax there's another one in here." Doctor Willow announced as both mates gasped. "Oooh, and a big boy too." She added, but the mates were still in shock. "Did she say another one, Jax you knocked me up with twins?" Ari mocked the accusation yet his eyes watered. "We have twins my love, two twin boys." Jax stated it again, tears burned his eyes as both their children were wailing their lungs out.

It was lucky that the clinic was specifically for mystics, if it hadn't the kind of power in the boy's cries would've shattered the glass. The doctor stitched up Ari after finishing the process, it astonished her how quickly the witch was healing, it was extremely rapid. "Would you like to hold them, young mom, —before you go to sleep." Doctor Willow mentioned as Ari and Jax both nodded. "Look at them, I can already see them with your unruly curls." Ari joked as they held their children. "Family you can come through." Doctor Willow announced as the family stampeded into the room.

"Twin boys, oh my goodness, congratulations Adrian!" Johnny cried as he hugged his brother in absolute happiness, Renee cried and so did Nik, all in all even the patriarch cried seeing his great grandchildren. They all hugged the two new parents, congradulating them. "You did good Jax!" Sonia cheered as she high fived the kitsune. "I have nephews!" Lizzie screamed happily as she jumped into Jax's arms and he slightly twirled her around. "So we'll give you some time just to hold them before they have to get incubated, and checked out." Doctor Willow asserted as protection runes etched themselves on the new born babes, everyone placed their own protection on them, they would always be okay.

"Look at him, he's got Jax's chubby cheeks, I can already see that mess of hair on them." Renee commented as Ari smiled. "We agreed, twin number one is Nikolai, after you pops, if it weren't for you teaching us, protecting us, we wouldn't be here, he's also getting a second name, Jacquie, after granpa." Jax explained as both his parents wanted to cry all over again. "Thank you Jax, it means a lot." Nik replied as he rocked Nik junior in his arms. "Baby number two our very feisty witch who already outcried his older brother is Archie Jacques, I couldn't name him Jacqueline, so I settled." Ari explained as he looked at Sanya, her middle name was Jacqueline. "Ari, you didn't have to." She mentioned. "I know, but I still wanted to, Jonathan is already passed on." He chortled as Sonia who was holding Archie wiped her tears away and held baby Archie close to her.

They all already knew that Archie had found his favourite aunt, it was beautiful to see. "You my little witch will be just as powerful as your dad one day." She whispered as everyone looked on in love and adoration. Finally Jax held his boys in his arms, a balance of him and his mate, a first born kitsune and first born witch, they would do amazing things when they were older, and they already had all their aunts, uncles, grandparents and great grandparents around their little chubby fingers, but who could resist them. Afterward Ari finally settled with his boys by his side, his beautiful children, he should've known there would be a surprise, he liked the good ones, and this one, he truly appreciated, his children, they were now his everything, along with his mate, he'd kill for them, his beautiful baby boys.

Adrian slept later after the twins were taken by the nurse, he was settled back in his room, dreaming of a future with his children, a happy and perfect future, one he would fight for.

"He looks so peaceful." Sonia whispered as he settled on the couch next to Jax. "Sonia, what are you doing here?" Jax asked. "I wanted to check on you two, everyone has gone home, I volunteered to stay and watch you two tonight, Johnny tomorrow." She explained casually. "You didn't have to." Jax protested. "I know, but I still did it, you're my family, despite what my idiotic siblings did, — this is where they should've been —watching you two, letting you rest, so I'm compensating." She explained and Jax accepted with a chuckle. "Good, now get some sleep, it's the last goodnight's sleep you're going to get in a long while." She joked. "I know, but it's totally worth it." Jax retorted as he settled on the other bigger couch in the room, the heartbeat and beautiful dreams of his mate lulling him to sleep.

+++

The Medium

Vote + Follow + Share + Comment

Saint Jay.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
80 0 5
The Life of a young boy is turned upside down as everything he thinks he knows becomes more foreign then one would dream. Gaining power so unreal tha...
9.8K 373 12
Aiden has been able to see ghost since he was a little boy which makes him an outsider to people who don't understand his gift. The only person that...
82.8K 2.6K 17
((Written in 2013!!!! Read at your own risk!!)) Adrian's life is pretty complicated, as you can imagine. His parents expect nothing but the best out...