ππ”ππŠ , eddie munson . βœ“

By 80srog

❝if you don't shut your mouth, imma shut it for you PUNK !❞ - π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›... a girl with magic powers he... More

PUNK
1 || THE CHAMPIONSHIP
2 || THE LUNCH
3 || THE CAMPAIGN
4 || THE MURDER
5 || THE DRUG DEALER
6 || THE FIND
7 || THE TRUTH
8 || THE CRUSH
9 || THE CLOCK
10 || THE RESEARCH
11 || THE SONG
12 || THE MIND
14 || THE HOUSE
15 || THE LIGHT
16 || THE REUNION
AUTHORS NOTE!!
17 || THE COMPASS
18 || THE GATE
19 || THE BATS
20 || THE INJURY
21 || THE WHEELER RESIDENCE
22 || THE LIGHT CONVO
23 || THE OTHER SIDE
VOL II
24 || THE WEAKNESS
25 || THE HOT WIRE
26 || THE RIDE
27 || THE SPLIT
28 || THE FINAL WORDS
29 || THE END

13 || THE DRAWING

11.8K 383 164
By 80srog

PUNK
"Well, so much for devouring the food."

WITH A LOUD GASP, both the ginger and brunette opened their eyes in sync and immediately fell to the ground with a thump.

As the girls hit the ground, their three friends immediately grabbed a hold of the two frantic girls. Steve had wrapped his arms around Fiona who was busy panting for air.

"Max! Fiona! Oh my God." Fiona couldn't make out who was saying what, every sound was muffled to the girl but she could still feel a lot of blood coming from her nose.

Fiona raised her hand to her nose but that wasn't where the blood was only coming from. She felt a finger on her face wipe across under her eyes making Fiona immediately do the same.

Her eyes were pouring blood just as her nose did too.

"It's okay. I've got you." The what used to be a muffled voice had now turned into a clear one spoke. Turning her head up, she saw Steve who was busy cradling her.

"Steve?" Fiona asked making the boy nod his head. "You're okay. You're okay." He told his sister as she looked over at Max.

Lucas was also cradling the frantic girl who had headphones on her eyes. "I'm still...I'm still here." The redhead got out through heavy breaths.

The group didn't say anything else and instead focused on the two heavily breathing girls. Fiona hugged the brunette boy back tightly, making him do the same.

The group had moved locations too the Wheeler residence where Nancy and Robin were.

The group were now moving locations to the Wheeler residence where they were going to meet Nancy and Robin. The whole car ride there nobody had said a word. Everyone kept quiet. Everyone was just thinking about what had just happened. Max almost just died. Fiona could have possibly died.

But that's not what Fiona was thinking about. She was thinking about something else. Someone else. Vecna.

Something about him was familiar. She didn't know what it was. But it felt like she at met him before. And it felt like he knew her.

The girl snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of a voice coming from the walkie talkie. The girl looked at her surroundings realising she was no longer in the car but was in the Wheeler house. Everyone around her was asleep.

"Hey, Dustin, this is Eddie the Banished." It was Eddie. "You there?"

Fiona picked up the walkie talkie seeing as she was the one closest to it and she was the only one awake. "Eddie?" Fiona asked.

"Fi? Is that you?" Eddie asked the girl, nodding her head even though he couldn't see it. "Yeah. Yeah, it's me."

From the other side of the walkie talkie, Eddie had a concerned face. He noticed how she didn't sound like herself and how something bad must have happened. "You okay?" He asked her.

"Um, yeah I'm good." Fiona told the boy. "Okay well, I'm gonna need a food delivery, like, really soon, unless you want me going out into the world." Eddie told her making Fiona shake her head.

"No. No. No. Don't do that. Stay where you are, eat whatever food you have left, and we'll be there as soon as we can, okay?" Fiona instructed the boy through the device.

"Yeah, okay. Listen, um, can you get me a six-pack? I know it's stupid as shit, drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves." Eddie told the Harrington girl.

"It's not stupid. I could probably do with one right now too." Fiona mumbled the last part even though he could still hear it. The girl turned her head back to her group of sleeping friends only to find that Max was missing.

"Hey, Eddie, I'm going to need to call you back." Fiona told the boy as she looked at the rest of her friends who were still there.

"What? No, don't you dare. Fi! Fi!" Eddie yelled at the device. "Listen, as much as I would love to talk to you right now, Max is currently missing from her spot. So I really need to go, Eddie." Fiona spoke quickly through the device.

She heard sighing coming from the other side before he spoke up again, "Fine. See you later?" Eddie asked the girl.

"Of course." She responded before putting down the walkie talkie and shaking Nancy awake. "Hey, hey. Nance!" Fiona whisper yelled in her face, shaking the girl awake.

"What? What?" She groaned, opening her eyes to see Fiona crouched above her. "Where's Max supposed to be?" Fiona asked making the girl shoot up from her spot and look towards where Max was supposed to be.

"Shit, shit!" She slightly yelled, scrambling up and rushing over to Dustin. "Dustin! Dustin!" She slightly yelled making the boy wake up and hit his head off the wall behind him.

"Aren't you supposed to be on Max watch?" She asked the boy which immediately woke the boy up. "Yup. Yep, yep, yep, yep." He told the girl, rubbing his eyes.

"Okay, then where is she?" Nancy asked, pointing her finger in the direction of where the redhead was supposed to be sleeping.

"She's right there." Dustin pointed, turning his head to the now empty space. "A second ago. I swear I just dozed off for..." The boy brought his watch up to his face before looking back at the girl, "An hour."

Dustin stood up, only now noticing Fiona who stood behind the Wheeler girl. "You're awake?" He asked making the girl look at him confused.

"I fell asleep?" She asked him right as Nancy began walking to find Max which caused Dustin and Fiona to follow behind.

The three walked around the house and into the kitchen, they stopped walking when they saw the sight of Max sitting at the table.

"Morning, guys." Karen told them cheerfully, the three sighing in relief as they continued looking at the girl. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, everything's okay." Nancy sighed out as Max looked over at the three.

"I think it's so sweet that you guys are sticking together like this." Karen told them as she dished out her multiple foods onto a tray.

"Could try sticking together at a different house for a change." Ted, her husband, suggested as he looked at the three. Nancy walked over to Max just as Karen had turned to face them.

"You know you're welcome anytime." Karen told the two, Fiona smiling at the woman in response.

"Totally. You've like family. May I?" Dustin asked the woman as he pointed at the freshly dished food. "Absolutely." Karen nodded, handing him a plate.

"Do you want any, sweetie?" Karen turned her head to Fiona who nodded her head. "Uh, yeah, yeah. Why not?" She told her, getting handed a plate.

"Yeah, why not? Take us for all we're worth." Ted told the two making Karen glare at the man.

"Okay." Both Dustin and Fiona told the man with a huge grin on their faces before putting a ton of food on their plates.

Fiona placed her plate full of food on the table before looking at the two girls. "I'm about to devour this plate." Fiona told the two before looking down at the many drawings which sat on the table. "Wow."

The drawings were what the two girls had seen whilst they were at Vecna's home.

"Maybe you infiltrated his mind." Dustin suggested to the two girls who were talking about it as he placed his food down on the table.

"He invaded your mind, right? Is it that big of a leap to suggest you somehow wound up in his?" Dustin suggested, Fiona nodding her head in agreement. "Like Freddie Krueger's boiler room." Dustin told them.

"Freddie Krueger?" Holly, Nancy's little sister who sat opposite them, asked. "He's a super burned-up dude with razors for fingers. And he kills you in your dreams." Dustin informed the girl her face growing scared.

"Dustin! You're scaring her." Fiona slightly hit the boy's shoulder making him stop talking. "Sorry. It's a movie. It's not real." He apologised.

"Just...think about it. What if you somehow unlocked a backdoor to Vecna's world? Like maybe the answer we're looking for is somewhere in this incredibly vague drawing. God, we need Will." Dustin picked up one of the drawings which Max had drawn.

"I do miss Will." Fiona mumbled under her breath, thinking about all the memories she had with the boy.

"No shit. But I tried them again this morning, and it's the same busy signal." Max informed Dustin as Nancy picked up one of the drawings.

"Is this a window?" Nancy questioned making Fiona look over at the drawing.

"Yeah, remember seeing it." Fiona told her with a nod of her head. "Stained glass roses." Nancy said.

"Yeah. See? I'm not so terrible after all." Max told Dustin making the boy roll his eyes at her.

"Yeah, well it helps that I've seen it before." Nancy told the group making Fi furrow her brows. "What do you mean, seen it before?"

Nancy didn't answer and started folding up some of the drawings and fitting them together as if they were a jigsaw puzzle.

The girl finished fitting them all together, she grabbed a marker which sat in a box in front of her before outlining a part of the drawing.

"It's pieces of a house." Max realised as Nancy finished it. "Not just any house. It's Victor Creel's house." Nancy informed them before standing up and walking away.

"Where are you going?" Dustin asked with his mouthful of food. "Waking the others."

Max and Dustin followed behind leaving Fiona alone with her untouched food. "Well, so much for devouring the food." Fi mumbled under her breath before standing up and following behind.

"Hey, is it a bad time to say that we need to get food for Eddie? Oh, and he also wanted a six-pack!" Fiona asked as she ran after her friends.

alex speaks

this chapter kinda sucks tbh but at least we got some sort of eddie and fi content right?

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1710

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 23.6K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
As A Sinna By Nels

Teen Fiction

27.9K 2K 37
Someone you thought you wouldn't love you ended up loving them . Will the lovers last ? Read and find out ! πŸ“–
317K 8.4K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.