The Hero of the Green: MidoRy...

Da GiovanniPolder

Born with a powerful quirk, that changes him into a dragon Izuku quickly finds out that people hate villainou... Altro

The start
Meeting the friends
Living Peacefully
Something new
a final destination
Dragon's rest.
Working
The others
an addition and lack of training?
Beginning of the entrance exam
Taken the Exam
Will he be allowed in?
Going over the class
School started
Unresolved issues
The outfit that makes the hero
All Mights training
the rest of the Training
Picking the Class Representative
The USJ
USJ 2
The USJ aftermath
healing
Working out before the sports festival
Normal life
start of the sports festival
First part of the Obstacle Race
The second part of the race
Start of the second event.
The end of the second event
The First Four Fights
The second part of the First round.
Who will pass to the final 4
The Semi-Finals
The final fight.
How did they do?
The naming of the next generation.
Feelings emerging.
The dinner
The Internships
The Internship of Izuku and Nana
Interning with heroes
Interning with heroes 2
Internships of the girls
A stain on hero society
Cleaning the Stains of society.
Hosu's attack
A red Stain in a dark alley
Aftermath of Hosu
End of the Internships
Back at school
Fastest to the goal?
Finally confessions
Dealing with feelings
Is the clock running out?
STUDENTS AGAINST WHO?!?
the students first exams
More exams
A run down and more fights
Two more fights.
Izuku's exam
who passed
Shopping
On their way to camp.
Hiking or Fighting to camp?
Eating your fill
Learning more and more
Randomness training
Pixie-bobs ''training''
Together they are strong
Turning pussies into Tigers
training
Camping with friends
The Roar heard around the world
The raid on the camp is in full swing
Heroes in trouble
The villain of the Green: Midoryuu.
Learning more then ever before
meeting old friends as new enemies
A look at the other side
The death of an icon?
True colors revealed
The fight
Is it over
it's over.
How does the class take it
First real day back
The class vs dragon
A new challenge?
Training for the Hero license exam
Fan the flames.
Completed training Of the UA monsters
Start the exam.
Teamwork makes the dreams work.
Trying to pass the exam
Two more teams
Manly fighting
Two more try to pass
Izuku's group fight
First part of the second event
Second part of the PHLE
The final stretch of the PHLE
Dinner and dates
Who is Mirio and what can he do?
Mirio schooling the class
Earning their Workstudies?
Izuku's job interview.
The ongoing workstudies

A Brand New Start

8K 179 113
Da GiovanniPolder

Inko was moved to the back of a room. The older bunny-quirked woman walked in, Her face hard to read for Inko. She sat down in front of Inko.'' Sorry for the wait miss, I just had to make sure you are who you said you were and had what you said we had.'' Inko understood. She didn't want to bring trouble, She just wanted the same as everyone there, To be free of hatred and pain. '' Now then, Miss, Inko Midoriya please tell me a little about yourself.'' Inko nodded, taking a deep breath as she began to talk.

she Went over all things she could, Her childhood, the hate she endured, her lying to friends about her quirk, and the most important thing, What she had been doing for a while, Her life, and it then went to Izuku, The sun in her life, The joy she needed, The spark behind her eyes. How he came to be. How he got a dragon quirk, how he was attacked and hated by his friends, and how they just ran away, after being nearly killed. Nearly burned and shot to death. The bunny woman was in tears at the story.

She had heard alot of stories, and after hearing so many stories she was able to hear the difference between lies and truths, and Inko was speaking the Truth, It hurt what she went thru with. The bunny woman Sadly had gotten some hate, But compared to what Inko went thru, it was nearly nothing.'' Just relax, I will make some calls.'' My son, Can he come inside.'' The bunny woman nodded as Inko quickly grabbed the still sleeping Izuku. He was going thru something Inko would call the dragon's rest, She had it when she turned 16, But It seems Izuku was something else.

For her it was a weeklong sleep, That awakened her dragon instincts fully, A better sense of smell, and A need for shiny things. to get a hoard, That Or Izuku was just extremely tired and sleeping, Which was also possible, being scared for your life and running away could do that. While Inko looked at her sleeping son, Hoping this was able to go thru that her son was finally able to get a real, happy life, a life he deserved, One she wanted to provide for him, 

The bunny woman was named Beatrix Usagiyama, Mother of Haru, Usagiyama, and grandmother of Rumi, Usagiyama. She at the moment was calling with the head of the town, Which was her daughter's wife.'' Hey Saruyu. I have a family, That I believe should be allowed in.'' Oh okay, Tell me about them.'' It's a young woman, between 20 and 30, Named Inko Midoriya, She has a 5-year-old son, Named Izuku Midoriya, Both have a dragon quirk, Which got them a bunch of hatred, and only last night, they were almost murdered.'' I see, Have Bob take a look at them, If he accepts, They are allowed.''

When Beatrix came back in, She had bob with them, Bob was a man, that looked to be 500 years old, He was walking with his back bent, a wooden cane, and a long gray beard and thin yet still long mustache.''Ello their young ones, I am bob, head of the police department.'' He looked them over once, walking softly, only the sound of his wooden cane tapping the floor heard.'' They look like good oh no.'' He fell, With Inko just using her quirk to stop him from tilting over.'' HAHA,'' The man slammed the cane down, and with a triple forward flip, He landed on the top of a single chair just leaning on one foot.

Inko was confused as this old, nearly dead-looking man had just done a move that she would call impossible.'' I see you are confused, I am sorry about that, But I am Bob, and I am 87 years old, I am a world-renowned martial artist, That moved here for my great-grandson.'' The man said making Inko who was still shocked nod.'' Now follow me then, I Shall bring you toward the house you will be staying at.'' Wh-what.'' Your accepted.'' The man stayed quiet for the rest of the trip, Not answering any questions that Inko had, as they drove.

The drive took a single hour. Which was very uncomfortable for Inko as she had no idea what the hell was going on, But as they drove they reached it, a beautiful city, that looked absolutely normal, It was then that they started seeing the people. Inko gasped. Dozens of people, mostly those that looked evil, demons, massive shark men, and scissor hands. It was something else completely. '' Yes, Kiddo, Your free here, And don't worry, We are a close, But friendly community.

He drove them to a small, two-bedroom building.'' Here, You are, This will be where you will be staying, And don't look surprised when people drop by They are a curious bunch'' The man laughed, just as Inko pulled Izuku out of the car, It was then that he woke up.'' Huh? What's going on mommy.'' Nothing baby, We just got home, that's all.'' Izuku nodded as he closed his eyes again, Inko placed Izuku inside which was when she went for the rest of the stuff, All the stuff they had left. Nothing more than a couple of boxes with clothing, drawing supplies, and toys.

But as she walked out, 6 people were standing there, Two men, holding the stuff, two women, holding boxes of food, and two kids, One purple-haired boy and a pink-skinned girl with yellow horns.'' HEY GET AWAY THAT IS MY STUFF.'' Inko screamed scared they were stealing, only for the group to laugh.'' Sorry, we are your neighbors, We just wanted to help.'' the woman near the pinked skinned girl gave her husband the box. Her husband being a 3-meter tall broad devil-like man, was able to carry it.''

She walked up to Inko and offered her and.'' Sorry, I am Alica Ashido, People call me AA, That is my husband Hendrick. Dont worry about him, He is a sweetheart, That is my little girl Mina, Those are the Aizawa's, the father Shota, He is barely here thanks to his job, That is his sister, Chichi. She takes care of him most of the time.'' Oh hi.'' Inko blushed having jumped to a conclusion.'' We heard of Haru that we could expect some new guest, Now we know it could be a little weird coming here, So we just got you some stuff, To make you feel welcome.'' 

Aizawa walked up, to Inko he looked rather scary.'' If you ever need help, Just ask,'' Chichi chopped him on the head.'' Dont get too close, creep, you look scary that way. We heard you also had a little son, So we brought our kids,'' Oh, He is sleeping at the moment.'' I understand, Dont worry, Take your time, and get used to everyone. Just remember, We are here to help.'' With this Inko was left alone, Shota and Diablo did place the stuff inside and gave a goodbye to her as they went home. It was then that Inko was able to relax

They were strange, Shota Aizawa, a very tired-looking man, with red pupils, black long hair, black clothing, and a white scarf around his neck. His sister, a woman, the opposite of her brother, Short bright hair, Looking happy and energized, Her eyes white. The son, with Purple hair, Looks just like his father, But his hair is upward, Also looks tired. Then the other, The father was three meters tall, broad looking, with two black horns growing from the top of his head, His wife, a shorter, Red skinned, woman, hair tied in a nice bun, with their daughter, A pink-skinned, Pink-haired, little girl, two small yellow horns popping out her head.

Inko looked at the stuff given. Fresh bread, milk, vegetables, rice, fish, cereal, and Fruit. It had alot, Inko smiled with a tear escaping as she looked at the slowly waking Izuku, ready to tell him about the new place they might just be calling home for the rest of their lives. The others were already going crazy, They were excited about the new guest, Inko was a beautiful woman, with a sweet loving area around her, One that would get people to want to know more about her.

Some other families went to talk with the two families to get a grip on Inko and Izuku.'' Come on AA, Give me some Info about them.'' A blond woman, with reptilian eyes and a snake-like tongue asked.'' RyuuRyuu, Please, When they feel up to it, they will seek us out, But right now, let's just give them some room.'' Izuku had just woken up and was looking outside, His head barely peeking out from the top of the window, trying to say hidden as he kept looking out, Inko was in the same room ordering, stuff they were going to need.

It was weird for Izuku, Each family that walked by waved and smiled. It was something Izuku barely remembered people doing that before.'' Mommy why are they acting so nicely, They hate us right.'' Inko didnt know how to answer that, that was exactly what she would have thought, But they looked truly friendly and helpful.'' I think these people are just really nice.'' Izuku smiled.'' Uhm mommy, can I play in the yard, please'' Fine, But be careful, Don't leave the garden yet.'' Izuku nodded happily as he grabbed his ball from the backpack and ran to the garden.

He started throwing it against the wall and catching it again. The first couple of times went great, But then the ball flew out of the garden, without thinking Izuku went and grabbed it, Only for a car to drive in his path, It could have turned out badly, If not for a white scarf to wrap around Izuku's body and him to be thrown up in the air, He yelled in shock and fear,  He was caught by Aizawa who had a soft smile on his face, Only to be punched hard by Inko who's eyes turned to slits.'' DONT TOUCH MY SON.'' 

Aizawa got back up, Scarf loose and face relaxed. He fully understood her feelings,'' I just saved him, I wasnt trying anything, I swear.'' Aizawa walked down the road after looking at both sides, where he grabbed the ball. Again walking back slowly, and placing the ball in front of Izuku.'' Be careful kid, Don't want to get hurt and make your mommy sad right.'' Y-yes sir, Sorry.'' Izuku was scared to look Aizawa in the eyes, Being taught that thanks to his teachers. Aizawa raised his hand, and Izuku flinched expecting to be hit, Only to feel a soft head pat.

'' Just be careful next time,.'' He stood up looking at Inko with a soft smile.'' Sorry for the scare.'' He gave a small bow before walking back again, Izuku went back to playing, and Inko went to hover, not losing sight of Izuku. They stayed like that for the day, With no problems at all, The night's sleep was peaceful, nearly perfect for them, The second day, Inko allowed Izuku to play in the playground, One with other kids. All that was super friendly and willing to play with him.

Allowing Izuku to use their toys, or allowing him to join in on games, All while Inko started slowly befriending the moms.'' Hey, you're the new girl right, I am Mika.'' a woman the same age as Inko said with a cup of coffee, she offered her hand, and Inko was quickly able to see her quirk had something to do with ears as both her earlobes were earphone jacks.'' Come  join us, We have been talking about this cute little painting shop online, They make really cool stuff.'' Inko nodded, a little unsure what was going on, But she was happy to try and befriend these new people, 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

187K 3.3K 41
Izuku is shunned by his family for being quirkless having enough he ran away and into the forest were he discovers his calling
132K 2.7K 25
The day Izuku manifested his quirk was the day his life became hell, all because everyone considered his quirk villainous. All he ever wanted to be w...
184K 2.9K 29
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
45.1K 1K 62
This is a world where 80% of the population has a power called Quirk, And here a young boy named Izuku Midoriya was bullied for being Quirkless But...