Twisted Wonderland x Mairimas...

By aries239

After the tight fight to secure the throne for demon kings and because of that change their human side fully... More

Main Character Info
Prologue
Prologue 0-1
Prologue 0-2
Prologue 0-3
Prologue 0-4
Prologue 0-5
Prologue 0-6
Prologue 0-7
Prologue 0-8
Prologue 0-9
Prologue 0-10
Demon Character
Dorm Information
Yodhira Dorm Tour
Heartslabyul
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-1🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-2🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-3🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-4🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-5🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-6🌹
Author Note
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-7 🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-8🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-9🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-10🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-11🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant Epiloque🌹
Kalego Interval 1
Queendom of Roses
Savanaclaw
🦁 The Rebel 2-1 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-2 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-3 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-4 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-5 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-6 🦁
Raina Overblot?
🦁 The Rebel 2-8 🦁
🦁The Rebel 2-9🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-10 🦁
Let's talk session!
πŸ’ Ghost Bride 1-1 πŸ’
hello πŸ‘‹
Raina SSR card?
πŸ’ Ghost Bride 1-2 πŸ’
Ghost Bride Final
Octavinelle
🐚The Sea Witch Game 3-1🐚
🐚The Sea Witch Game 3-2🐚

🦁 The Rebel 2-7 🦁

1.9K 72 39
By aries239

#AUTHOR POV#

"EH?!?! RAINA/RAINA-CHAN?!?!"

Raina only smiled sweetly and wave her hands a little, "Did you all miss me?" She asks cheekily.

"T-this is impossible." Ruggie looks at Raina's appearance in shock.

"Nothing is impossible though~" This time it was Lied that appear.

"Are you surprised?" Elizabeth asks as she pops out from another pillar followed by Kerori.

"Hmph. Thank you for letting us play on your stage for a while." Said Kerori with a smirk. One by one the Yodhira students start to appear from the pillar. They didn't look like someone that just face some illness.

"B-but! That potion is supposed to be potent! I'm sure I'm not sprinkling the wrong potion."

"Yes. That is indead a potion called 'Demon Repeller'"

"THEN HOW-"

"The only mistake you made is to not searching about this potion much more detailed. Demon Repeller is effective ONLY for a lower demon. That mean only for a demon below rank 4 or Daleth. It will not have any effect to a rank 4 and the rank after that. And second, you maybe thinking that the potion didn't have any smell but the truth is, the smell created can only be detected by higher demon." Explain Jazz.

"I remember that this potion is a very popular parfum among noble lady. Especially for choosing a partner." Said Elizabeth.

Leona quietly looks at Raina and Iruma's faces still looking at him silently, "...Tell me, when you showing off at PE. Is it only for catching my attention? So then I will change my target to you."

"...Yes. It a risky plan but I willing to put it into motion. At first, I just intended for you to targeting me alone but didn't think you will go for the entire Yodhira dorm." Explain Raina.

"That's right! It's a very dirty trick! Did you know how troublesome it is? I can't eat my tuna can because we need to hide in the dorm!" complains Grim from Raina's shoulder.

"...So this whole time, we been playing in your finger?" Raina didn't answer that question but her eyes indeed show some guilty. Iruma has been standing firm beside Raina as he notices that Leona's eyes start to change.

"...Ah, whatever. It's over."

"Eh? Wait, Leona-san? What are you saying..." ask Ruggie looking at Leona in disbelief.

"Idiot. If Malleus is going to play at top form, there no way we can win. Plus, this new dorm is another form of monster too. There no meaning in that kind of game. I'm drooping out." Said Leona.

#RAINA POV#

I heard about Leona's declaration in a solemn mood. I knew this gonna happen. At the time I made this plan, another needed to be sacrificed. I know that this will immediately kill Leona's self-esteem. I heard the exchange between Ruggie and Leona as he try to convince Leona.

"Iru-boy, Rai-girl. I suggest you to getting ready. The air starts to pick up some strange smell." I look at Ali-san who appears between Ni-san and me. Raft soon followed too.

"You are just a worthless hyena from the slums and I'm the loathed second prince who will never be king! No matter what, that will bever be overturned!" I can see the look of desperation from Ruggie as he shouts at Leona.

"DON'T SCREW WITH ME! What the hell is that! Giving up after we have come this far..." This shout was followed by the word from the Savanaclaw students that had been standing behind Leona.

"Ugh... Pain in the ass. Shut up, you bottom feeders!" Leona shouts back and at that exact moment, I can hear the ink drop for the third time.

"This is..."

"W-what the hell? My nose is dry... and my eyes hurt!" complain Grim.

Few students that stand closed to Leona already collapse while trying to gasp for air. It also didn't help when Leona's surrounding things start to turn into sand and swirl around them.

"Everyone! Stay on alert! I believe this is Leona-senpai's unique magic." Shout Iruma as the rest readily take out their magic pen. Minus the Yodhira students, they just stood there watching the show.

"That right. This is my unique magic... [King Roar]. Ironic, isn't it? For a prince of the savannah, that hates droughts above all, to be born with this... Magic that dries out all and turns it into the sand!" Leona said with an irritated voice.

"Leo...na...san... I can't-!"

"Ruggie arms are starting to crack! He can do that to humans too?!" Ace said in disbelief. Riddle starts to have a panicked face.

"Leona! Stop this at once! [OFF WITH YOUR HEAD]!!" But the attack is futile as Riddle collars is been repelled.

"You have talent but don't underestimate your elders. Unfortunetely for you, I have good marks in defensive magic." Said Leona arrogantly.

"Hahaha! How are you feeling Ruggie? I bet it hurts. Your mouth is so parched you can't use that silver tongue of yours?" Ask Leona with a smirk and Ruggie can't even answer it.

"...If you have that much power, why do you do things like this, Leona?" I ask in a low voice.

The whole stadium unexpectedly quiet down a little as I raised my hands to cast out some spell. Blue energy starts to appear as a shield has been performed around Ruggie and the Savanaclaw students.

"Agares..." I look at Agares with a meaningful look. He too followed my pattern, as he cast his family magic, [My Area]. The ground around the students starts to create some waves as they quietly have been brushed off far from Leona's range of attack.

Leona just looks at what Raina does calmly before sneering at her, "In this world, there are plenty of times when talent and effort make no difference. Just like Ruggie that can't do anything to me. But what did you know? Unlike me, you already have your place on the throne alongside your twin. I'm sure that everywhere you go in Netherworld, every demon will sing your name."

"Enough of that! [UNLEASH BEAST!]" Jack cut through Leona's explanation as he change to his wolf form and charged as Leona.

"Everyone. Use this time to get the injured out from here." Said Iruma.

"Let's us assist too." Said Silver as the Diasomnia students also start to work together. As for Jack, he manages to attack Leona so he will lower his guard.

Riddle took notice of the opportunity and cast his unique magic once again. This time is a success. The collar has been snapped around Leona's neck as his unique magic starts to die down.

"Dammit! A collar and a lion like me?! Jack! Where the hell did you get your hands on a banned transformation potion?"

"My unique magic [Unleash Beast!] let me shapeshift into a wolf." Answer Jack.

"Huh... You can use magic to become an actual dog? That certaintly unique!"

"Leona-san. I may not have the right to say anything but, I can't stand to look at you right now. Confine yourself to your room and cool your head for a bit!" Cut Riddle with a disappointed tone.

"...What do any of you know? Preaching on and on just like my brother..." said Leona.

"Hmph. Men like you are much suited for that collar than a crown. I may not know what you have faced but I know it's not an excuse to blame others for it." Said Asmodeus as Leona glared at him.

Lilia soon continues, "Listening to a royal lion of the savannah talk like this is appalling. You appear to be lamenting how you never be king due to natural skill and order of birth but You live slothfully if you aren't awarded, if things don't go according to your expectations you become petty and find fault in your retainers. To become a king as you are... The thought of you becoming a competitor to our Lord Malleus make me laugh. The Royal twin of Netherworld is more fitting for that competitor title."

Um... Lilia, as much as I'm grateful for that compliment but this is not the time to provoke this lion more. I already look at Leona's face which turns into an ugly sneer.

"Even if you are able to defeat him, as long as you hold that rotten grudge in your heart. You will never become a true king." Lilia said with a finishing blow.

"Oh~ The negativity start to build up~ Such an interesting turn of event." Said Raft from behind me.

"Ha...Ha..Ha... Ah, you are right. You are precisely right. It's like you said... HAHAHA! I can never become king... no matter how hard I work!" The ground shakes again but much more wildly.

"What going on now?! All my fur is standing on end!" Grim asks while looking around.

I glance at Riddle that tries to keep his seal on Leona. As for Leona, the black substances start to appear on his feet.

"No. This isn't magic at all. This amount of evil, negative energy... He can't be!"

"Everyone get back!!!" I shout. The sky starts to turn dark all of the sudden and the sands are swirling around Leona again. This feeling is exactly the same one from Riddle.

"I have been loathed since I was born, with no place to belong and no future in sight. That will never change, even if I try. This agony, this despair... How could any of you possibly understand!" He shouts with all his might as the roaring sound can be heard followed after that.

I can see the vision of his magic pen that slowly turns black and is covered with that ink. The sand around Leona also swirling much faster now and behold, the same ink monster that looks like a big lion version has appeared behind Leona.

His appearance starts to change too. He looks much more fierce and evil with the glowing eyes and flying debris around him.

"That a blot incarnation!" Shout Ace and Deuce.

"He going to evil berserker mode just like Riddle did?!" Grim asks in disbelief.

"Lilia-senpai. Please go get the teachers for assistance!" I shout as I take a stand in front of him.

"Raina-chan?"

"HURRY UP!"

Lilia stays silent before hesitantly nodding, "Understood. Please hold on until I return. And for my sanity sake, please don't get hurt." I look at Lilia weirdly but he just teleported away.

"Ugh. Why do we always get involved in scary things? I'm not made for this kind of stuff!" Complain, Cater.

"Then you are free to leave." Said Riddle.

"No. Can't do. Trey would have my head if I left you here all alone. I got your back, dorm leader." Answer Cater.

"I didn't get what going on but we just have to knock Leona back to his senses, right?" asked Jack while crackling his fist.

"I help to... Cough... I can't just lay there after all he said..."

"Ruggie. You condition is not that fit yet!" I reminded.

"I'm not that weak. Plus I need to settle some score with this crazy lion." He shouted back.

"HAHAHA! What a dumb joke. None of you will see the morning sun!" Leona starts putting on an attack position. Everyone had already pulled out their magic pen as Iruma let out his bow and Raina let out her chains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

The fight starts off very intense. Clara let out some vending machines to shield off some of Leona's attacks and Asmodeus helped by creating the fire barrier to ward off some of Leona's attacks. Riddle tries to focus his magic and try to seal off Leona's magic again.

But every time, Leona manages to destroy it. Iruma also tries to aim at the monster's head behind Leona but this time, his arrow manages to be destroyed by the howling wind around Leona. He can feel that this monster is much stronger than Riddle.

"Hahaha! What the matter? Can't do your aim, little demon?" Taunted Leona. Iruma didn't care about what Leona said as he take cover while dodging all of Leona's attacks.

"We need a plan, Ni-san." Said Raina towards Iruma.

"I need an opening. Something to catch him off guard. And that wind around him is also much more potent than I thought. I believe I need to channel a little bit of my magic for it to break through it. Ah! Raft-san. You are the despair ring, right? Can you do something about Leona-san?" Ask Iruma about Raft that been observing Leona's attack.

"Sure. I can take that despair and make it into my power but it just the method..."

"What is it, Raft-san? I will do anything to help you."

"You sure~?" One of the Leona attacks starts to get more intense as more shouts can be heard from the battlefield.

"Not try to hurry you up or anything, but we will appreaciated it if you manage to think about something, Raina- WATCH OUT, DEUCE!"

"Woah!! Thank you Ace."

"What the use of hiding, little mouse? If you are that scared, you can surrender to me and I promise not to hurt you badly~" Leona's voice can be heard echoing around the stadium.

"Hurry, Raft! Tell me the method!" Raina asked.

"... With a kiss."

.

.

.

""HUHHHHH?!!?"" Iruma's shout can be heard.

"What did you mean by that, Raft-san?! Y-you want my sister to kiss h-him?!"

"Oh, come one. Iru-boy. After all, it's not a first time Raina have been kissed right?" Said Ali.

"B-but!"

"For me to consume that huge negative energy, I need a direct contact to it."

"Then you can do it with touching or hug!"

"True. But it will take a lot of time. With that sudden rise of magic, I'm not sure that you guys can hold him long enough for Raina to hug him. It much faster if you kissed him." Answer Raft. Raina ponder the consequences a little bit before nodding. The chains around her rattle as she stands.

"Raina?"

"Ni-san. Focus on your aim. No matter what I do, don't get angry please."

"...You can't be serious..." Raina didn't hear the rest of the words as she go toward Leona at full speed and start attacking Leona in close combat.

"Ugh?!"

"You may be good at defense magic, Leona-senpai. But I have a pretty strong point on oppressive magic. Let me show you how to change this dream into a nightmare." Said Raina and with that, she attacked much more fiercely.

Left and right, kick and punch. Raina can be said to be quite fast on her feet. Her power is also a bonus point at that. The chains that she summoned have also been put to use. Right now, she attacked with a little bit of her power.

"Damn you! WHY MUST YOU ALSO STANDING IN MY WAY!!" Leona also attacked Raina but she still manage to dodge.

"You know, Leona-senpai. I always heard that sometimes Violances is a best answer in a few scenarios. So to crack that hard head of yours. I must take a stand to defeat you."

The students watching the attack are in awe. They didn't know that Raina's power are this strong. And it look like she is dancing around with the chains moving around her. This feel like a very dangerous dance. Like a dance from hell.  

Leona even can't do anything but defend before using the momentum, he manages to catch Raina's leg and throw her to the ground.

Raina, herself manages to attack back using her other leg on Leona's side. Leona has been thrown quite far and seems low on energy. He looks at Raina's indifferent eyes and starts to get angrier.

"DAMMIT! DON'T LOOK DOWN AT ME!!" Leona then charged back towards Raina.

The said girl just stand silently in there and didn't do any moves. As Leona gets closer, Raina only catches his hands using her left hand and putting her right one in Leona's face.

"W-"

"I'm sorry for doing this but this is for your own good..." Gently Raina put her lips on Leona. The world starts to turn in slow motion. Not only did Leona widen his eyes but the students watching also doing the same.

At that moment, the strong wind can be heard followed by the cracking of the glass. The ink starts to pour down on Raina and Leona and their world turns dark.

---------------------------------------------------------
Fun facts:
Raina will try to use strategy that didn't hurt any side. Except for herself.

Can you guess who is Raina first kiss?

The chains is actually one of Raina skill. It was given by Sabnock father as a courting gift so that Raina will consider his son.

So there is 2 main weapons that Raina have, first is the fan and second is the chains.

Raina actually admire Leona way of thinking. But when he start to talk shit about himself... Raina want to hit him.
.
.
.
And that exactly what she did in his overblot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 769 17
"The purest of hearts consume even darkness itself." A prophecy made for (Y/N) (L/N), a girl who lived a pretty normal life. One day, a magic mirror...
98.5K 2.7K 31
You're the new student council member Y/N L/N, the others don't know why, but you know full well why your here in the same room as many devils, a sha...
20.6K 773 13
When legends and myths arises once again and a completly forgotten race come forth from the background, what will the demons do about it? Iruma is n...
1.1K 43 7
βππ„π‡πˆππƒ π“π‡πŽπ’π„ πŒπ€π’πŠ π‹πˆπ•π„π’ 𝐀 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π π†πˆπ‘π‹βž β”€β”€β”€β”ˆβ™‘β™‘β™‘β”ˆβ”€β”€ A young girl born into a royal family and a billionaire, family is...