Β° Fifty Shades Of Taehyung βœ“...

By Roy_fics

Karol Dew . A simple yet gorgeous girl of 24 years . works as a stripper in one of the club's of America . S... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 πŸ”ž
Chapter 8
self promoting
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

966 28 5
By Roy_fics

" Welcome to ' Rich Strip Club ' Mr Kim " the Richards said and welcomed Taehyung in . Taehyung nodded at his words and let Jimin handle the business .  " It's nice meeting you Mr Richards . I must say the club looks rich just as its name.  Okay to the point we're going to give 700 dollars and in return you know what Mr Kim wants " Jimin said in fluent English ..

" I hope the girl going to work for me knows that she will be leaving with me " Taehyung said in his usual cold voice making Mr Richards gulp .

" Don't worry about it Mr Kim . She definitely knows about it ". Richards said . He knew Dew is in need of money and this is the perfect opportunity and she will surely grab it. 

" Comeon Mr Kim let's go " Jimin said and followed Richards to the VIP lounge with a waiter carrying drinks .
Taehyung settled on the large couch while Jimin went with Richards to fill the formalities .

>>>>

" Jesus .. I feel so nervous " Dew said and fanned herself with her hand . She doesn't know the reason of being so nervous .  " Come on you're getting nervous for nothing . It's not your first time attending a VIP customer " Ava said making her nod .

We gave her face the final touch and walked out of the greenroom to the VIP lounge . Opening the door of the room she walked in ..

There she saw a Familiar face.  " Uhm .. are you Mr Kim " Dew muttered making him look at her " i don't think I can see someone else here " Taehyung said and rolled his eyes at her . To be honest he felt her familiar at first ..

" Sorry .. " she mumbled before making her To the pole . The music blasted from behind . She looked at him in his eyes and started dancing around the pole ..her hips sways from left to right giving a nice view of her thighs.

Her boobs which were barely covered with a thin sheet of fabric jiggled while dancing .. " Give me a lap dance " he said making her nod . Walking towards him she sat on his lap Facing him .

" Do you know about the contract" Taehyung mumbled while she moved her hips In circles which made him throw his head backward.  " What contract " she mumbled while she pressed her boobs on his chest.

" From tomorrow you're going to be my personal stripper " Taehyung said making her shock.  She got up from his lap and switched off the music.   " What do you mean Mr Kim ?  " Dew said .

" Ms Kary , I don't think I need to explain you . Mr Richards had said you already about the contract right " Taehyung said making Dew frown .

" No he didn't tell me anything about it " Dew said making Taehyung frown . Just then Mr Richard and Jimin entered the room. . " Everything's okay Mr Kim " Richard said .

" Did you tell her about the contract ? " Taehyung asked.  Richard looked at him then at Dew"  um No " Richard said . " Then why the fuck did you lie " Taehyung growled .

" I'm sorry Mr Kim I thought she will agree to it .. " Richard said making Dew frown . Somehow Jimin understood the situation .  " Um Mr Kim let's call it a night . Ms Kary can we have a moment tomorrow " Jimin said making Dew nod ..

" Goodnight then " Taehyung said and walked away from there ..

To be continued 😄

Do vote and comment ☺️

Thiz is damn 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
213K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
281K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...