Peter Ballard / 001 / X Read...

Por thelonelygirl22

*smut warning* A girl who woke up in Hawkins lab. She has no memory of her past. She has strange abilities... Más

Chapter 1 : The arrival
Chapter 2 : The activity
Chapter 3 : Pain
Chapter 4 : Touch
Chapter 5: Desire
Chapter 6: Checkmate
Chapter 7 : Unauthorized Pleasure
Chapter 8: Timothee
Chapter 10 : The Unforgiven *smut*
Chapter 11: "I'm Mike, Mike Wheeler. And, this is..."
Chapter 12 : Running
Chapter 13 : Saliva *Smut*
Chapter 14 : Gone
Chapter 15: Billy
Chapter 16: Fantasy *smut*
Chapter 17: Jealousy
Chapter 18: Kitchen*smut*

Chapter 9 : The Escape

12.7K 364 580
Por thelonelygirl22

***Born to Die : Lana Del Rey**

Her heart and her stomach dropped.

"What...?" She said.

"You were brought in, with your parents about a year ago. You... You were different. But it took a lot of... "work" to obtain your abilities. I watched you every day... I came to see you at night. You couldn't talk, you just looked up at me. You always reached to grab onto my wrist. You were cuffed to your bed for a while, you couldn't reach very far... But I was always there. Next to you..." He said. She stayed silent for a bit.

"...What about my parents..?" She asked

"Still alive, somewhere." He shrugged. She was relieved.

"It isn't too late yet, but we will have to run. I'll tell you more, I was able to steal your file. I'll let you read it on your own. It's not my place to say more..." She nodded. "But first, you will need this. " He gave her the access card. "Meet me in 5 minutes. Open the door, take the stairs and go all the way to the bottom. "I'll take Twelve and Eleven with me."

"Ok...Be safe." She said

"You too." He replied. He stood up and walked towards the door. He was about to turn the doorknob, but he stopped. He turned around and looked at her for a moment. He was hesitant.

"What's wrong..?"

"Nothing. See you in five." He said. She nodded. He then left. She looked around her room, for one last time. She was going to miss this place. As much as it was boring. She couldn't comprehend why she couldn't remember spending a year in the same room. But once she was out, she assumed that she would understand. Five minutes passed and she left. She carefully slide the card and opened the door. She ran towards the staircase. The anxiety was crushing her lungs, and making her hands sweaty. She reached the basement. Everything was dark. She carefully took a few steps forward then she felt someone standing behind her.

She turned around and jumped.

"Quiet... Follow me." He said while bringing a finger to his mouth. She nodded. They walked towards an air vent, where Twelve and Eleven were sitting. He crouched down and opened the cap of the vent. He then looked at the two kids. "Now, It's going to be a bit scary in here, but this... This will lead you out beyond the lab fence to the woods." He explained. She crouched to look into the vent as well. It was very small but looked safe.

"But, you two are too big," Eleven said.

"We aren't going with you two. We are taking another exit."

"Why?"

"No questions. Now go." He replied. Eleven nodded and looked at Twelve. She started crawling first.

"It's going to be okay Twelve. " She reassured.

"See you later then" He smiled before crawling behind Eleven. She was left with him alone.

"If this doesn't work out...Keep trying to leave." He said. He looked at her, and lean in. "This place is a prison. And everyone here is a prisoner. Not just you. Not just your "brothers" and "sisters", but the guards, too, the nurses. Me." He grabbed her hand and went to touch his neck.  She could feel a small capsule under his neck. "He calls it Soteria. It weakens me. It tracks me."

"But... That means you never planned on escaping with me..." She said. She felt betrayed.

"Even with the other way out, he will find me." He said caressing the side of her face. No... She couldn't leave without him. "If he finds me it will find you." Not without him.

"What if... What if I make it go away?" She asked. His expression changed. It seemed like he had been waiting for this moment for a while."I... I can't leave without you...That wasn't what was planned... Right?" He nodded. They stood up, and he held her hands.

"Ok, but we will need to be quick." He reached down and unclasp his belt. He folded it in two and placed it in his mouth. She took a deep breath and focus on the tiny object in his neck. He started to bite down on the belt.

"I'm sorry.." She said and the object flew out of his neck, on the floor. He dropped the belt on the floor and started walking towards the tiny object. He crouched and held it between his fingers. Blood started to stain his collard.

"Who knew something so small could cause so much
trouble?" He looked at her.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"There they are!" A man's voice screamed. She jumped. "Stop! Freeze!"

"Run!" He said. He grabbed her hand and started running. They quickly made their way up the stairs.

"lock it down, lock it down!" She heard in the distance. They made it back into the corridors.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going." A man said while stopping in front of them. There were three facing them, and two behind them. It was over. She felt her heart sink. She felt tears in her eyes. She looked at him. She wanted to see his eyes one last time. She would definitely never see him again after this.

"At least we tried." She said between breaths, with a forced smile. She was terrified. He looked away and looked at the guards facing them.

"Against the wall. Both of you! Now." The guard said. They were all holding objects with electricity coming out of them. The sound. She hated it. She wanted to turn around, to place herself against the wall.

"No...Don't be scared. You don't have to be scared. Not anymore." He smiled. He turned around, and raise his arm. The two guards went flying by the wall, breaking the tiles. They both fell unconscious. She looked at him, in shock. He turned around and sent the two other guards flying against the opposite wall. The third guard stopped and raised his hands.

"Look away," He said. She turned around, her breathing getting heavier. She heard bones snapping. What was going on?? There was a silence, and he grabbed her hand. "Come," he said before they walked into a closet. He closed the door behind them. "You will wait here, and not move. I'm going to find us a way out."

"W-wait.." She said. "How..?" He grabbed her hand, gently turning it so that her palms facing upwards. Her tattoo was visible: 020.

"Like said...We are very alike...You and I," He rolled up his sleeve, revealing his tattoo 001. "You were the last one to be added to this project. And I was the first..." He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. She kissed him back. He stopped and looked her in the eyes. "Stay here, and do not move." He repeated before turning around and walking away. He shut the door. She waited a few minutes. Then, an alarm started wailing. She opened the door and could hear static screams coming from one of the guard's two-way radios.

She slowly walked towards the bedrooms of the other children. Her lips quivered, and blood was everywhere. Guards, with their bones broken, with blood all over the walls, and floor. The children were screaming, and banging on their bedroom doors. She continues to walk through the facility, trying to not look at the bodies. A door was open, and she saw "Papa" laying down, and Ten. He was unconscious but didn't look hurt. Papa had blood running out of his forehead. She heard distant screaming and turned around. She started to walk in that direction. Where was he? What happened? The doors were opened, but none of the children were there. Only the guards were harmed or killed. She heard more distant screaming, coming from the Rainbow Room. She opened the doors and froze. He was there. Blood everywhere again. How..? How could someone be able to kill like this? The bones of the guards were strangely twisted. She couldn't look. She could never kill. His white uniform was now stained in splatters of blood.

"I asked you to wait... He said. He looked at her again, but he looked completely different. His eyes were bloodshot. He looked like a monster. She couldn't look at him anymore. Her vision was blurry, and tears were streaming down her face, and neck. He walked towards her. "Don't cry, princess... You'll understand in the future." He said while caressing the side of her face. What if he was going to hurt her next?

"They didn't cry when they tortured your parents. Or when they tortured you for a year. He clenched his jaw. He lifted her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes. "Why do you cry for them Twenty... After everything, they did to you... Hmm?" He said with a soft voice. He was right, as much as she didn't want him to be.

"You think you need them, but you don't... You don't" He said. "Oh...but I know you're just scared. It's going to be okay." He leaned in closer, caressing her cheek. She sobbed. "I was scared once too." She looked away from him. She took a few breaths before looking up at him again. "I know Princess...But it had to be done. They were going to chase us... Until they found us and brought us back here." Her lips formed a down-turned smile and she nodded.

"I want you to look at the floor while we are in the corridors okay...? You're only going to look up once I tell you," He said while offering his hand.

"Y-yes.." She replied while taking it and looking down.

"Good girl..." He said. "It's over soon..." He whispered. He opened the doors of the Rainbow Room for one last time, and they started walking towards the way out. She never looked up. She didn't know how she could forgive him or forget what she saw. She felt a strange sensation, almost like her brain became foggy. She stopped crying, and her anxiety left. She was numb. Completely numb. She wondered if she made the right choice. They went up a few stairs, and he stopped in front of a door.

"You can look up now." He said. "Are you ready?"

"Yes..." She replied. He opened the door.

*Hello everyone!! Thank you for 3k  it's so appreciated 💟
SMUT NEXT CHAPTER SO BE WARNED*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.1K 862 22
[Y/n], better known as 005 who was born with her abilities has been trapped and tortured in Hawkins lab for years now. One of her greatest desires is...
503K 11.2K 42
(001 fic) "My little secret," he whispers. "Try your hardest to stay quiet for me. I don't want your daddy hearing just how much I'm tainting his lit...
6K 188 10
DARK ROMANCE WARNING In a small town named Hawkins, stood an eerie lab. In that lab, held one of the most dangerous test subjects to come across. I...
14.4K 390 28
Being special. Being dragged into a mysterious lab and leaving the world she knew behind. Finding a reason to move on in a silent, handsome orderly. ...