The King's Queen

By TheOmniPotter

Belladonna is around 3188 years old and had been a vampire since her 17th birthday. She had been searching fo... More

Characters
Aesthetic
About
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Dear Peoples!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Pet leads/Harnesses
HOLY SHIT!!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Baby Photos!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 45
Baby pictures!!
Chapter 46
Baby Pictures!!
Chapter 47
Baby Pictures!!
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Author's Note!
Question
Sequel

Chapter 39

2.3K 54 3
By TheOmniPotter

<Belladonna POV>

It was only half an hour before the Cullens were due to arrive so I sat in some of the trials until then. We had just finished beheading a male vampire who was making immortal children only to abandon them when Felix flashed in to inform us of their arrival. I jumped up from my throne just in time for the girls to flash towards me and tackling me into a girls group hug.

"Come on!" Bells exclaimed as she dragged me out the room. I giggled and called for Jane to follow us and since Jane was coming, so was Alec.

"Now spill!" Esme demanded, I laughed and started to explain my plan - filling Janie and Alec into my pregnancy as well.

"Well let's go!" Rosie shouted and we all ventured out into Volterra to get the supplies together to tell all of the boys.

Soon we had multiple boxes in front of us each labelled with the name of one of the boys. We all giggled (even Alec but don't tell him that) and grabbed the boxes Janie and Alec had one each for Felix and Demitri respectively while we all had the ones for our mates - even Ren had one one for Jacob!

We flashed back into the throne room in one big group and I used one of my powers to make all the boys close their eyes and hold out their hands and not be able to do anything about it! We all placed a box in the recipients hands before I disabled my power and everyone opened their eyes and their boxes. They all gasped at the contents.

Felix + Demitri ^

Carlisle ^

Aro, Marcus + Caius ^

Edward, Jacob, Jasper + Emmett ^

Everyone was almost frozen in place until the kings surrounded me on three sides, hugging what bit of me they can reach.

"Amore mio, is it true?" Aro asked, venom pooling in his eyes, "Are you pregnant?" I nodded as Caius pulled me from the other two before picking me up and twirling me round and kissing me before passing me to Marcus who did the same and finally Aro.

I was so happy! My family will finally be complete. Even more so once the Cullens move here. Aro said they can move to Volterra without being part of the Volturi if they want to!

If only I knew it wouldn't last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
234K 3.5K 26
Mason Jazabell Cullen is the twin of Renesmee Carlie Cullen. She is the unloved twin. She grows slower. Actually she's fully human. Will they finally...
124K 2.2K 16
Y/n was Bestfriends with Bev.she helped her through thick and thin..viceversa.they protected eachother agasints the bullies but what happens when one...
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.