Sweetness Of Life ✔

By free_bird_123_

A sequel to Sweetness of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
Epilogue
Sweetness Of Life

CHAPTER - 17

220 53 52
By free_bird_123_

When I get inside the car somehow I feel worse than I did when I see Arya sleeping in the backseat.

"Are you okay?" Aryan asks. "We got worried when you weren't answering the calls."

"I am sorry," I say slowly and he reaches out to hug me from behind.

"It's okay, Mumma." He smiles as he kisses my cheek.

"Put your seat belt," Abir announces. Aryan gets back in his seat and we both put on the seat belt.

I sigh as he starts the car. I look out of the window as I think about how today's day went from being good to being worst. I reach out and wipe a tear that slips from my eye.

I have never been like this, I am good at ignoring things. I don't care what I do or what I don't. I never really had someone to take care of but it's different now I am a mother and need to be responsible. It hurts a little to know I almost failed today.

I don't think I will be able to handle it when someday they grow up and realize Abir loves them more than I do and that he takes care of them and thinks about them before he does anything.

They would think I don't love them or I don't take care of them in the right way. They are not clever enough to understand now but once they grow up they will notice everything and get to conclusions.

Unknowingly I let out a sob and my eyes instantly glance at the rearview mirror figuring out Aryan would get worried if he is attentive. I gulp as I see him fall asleep holding his sister in his arms.

Abir reaches out to hold my hand and I look at him with my blurry eyes.

"You know I didn't mean to hurt you in any way." He says slowly as he keeps his gaze on the road.

I look away and reach out to wipe my tears. I know he didn't mean to hurt me but somehow I am hurt and I know it isn't his fault.

"Are you not talking to me now?" He asks as he parks the car.

"I am just tired," I say as I open the door and walk out. He sighs as he opens the back door and I help him take Arya and Aryan out.

He reaches out to unlock the door as he holds Aryan in his arms. I can feel his gaze on me as I hold Arya in my arms and walk up the stairs. We walk straight to their bedroom and lay them down on their beds.

Abir stands there for a moment as I take my time to kiss their foreheads and pull the comforter over them before I switch off the light.

My eyes lock with Abir and I quickly look away. He follows me as I walk out of the room and go down the stairs to turn off the lights.

I switch off the living room lights before I walk to the kitchen to grab a bottle and he opens the fridge.

"You didn't eat yet." He says as he looks for something in the fridge. "I figured you aren't hungry."

"I am not," I say as I walk past him. "Turn off the lights."

The kitchen light instantly goes off, I stop wondering why did he turn off so quickly when he was looking for something to eat.

I want to turn around but I don't because I don't really want to eat now. I am trying to ignore him at my best because looking at Abir makes me want to cry and I don't want him to think I'm emotionally too weak.

I take a step forward to walk further when I feel Abir wrap his arm around me. He pulls me against his chest and I close my eyes in anticipation when he kisses my neck.

"If you weren't good as a mother or wife I wouldn't bring you back into my life neither would I think about having another baby with you." He whispers as his hand moves down my stomach.

I gasp when he keeps his hand on my thigh and I feel something cool over there. My eyes open in instant and my lips part when I see glass in his hand filled with ice cubes and another hand rests on my thigh.

"Abir." I breathe out and I can almost feel him smirk against my skin as he kisses my neck.

"You are amazing as my wife." He murmurs as his hand moves up my thigh. I bite my lip as I stare at the darkness in the living room.

"I... you should stop," I say breathlessly as he pulls his hand away and reaches out for another ice cube. I feel the desire all over my body just by his touch.

"You want me to?" He asks slowly as he traces the ice cube on my neck and then drops it in my dress. I jump a little as I feel chills all over my body and grip the water bottle in my hand.

"Ah." I moan and bite my lip shortly knowing I can't make a sound here. "Arya and Aryan."

"And there you are an amazing mother." He says as he turns me around. "For thinking about them amidst the desire."

"Abir-"

"You need to listen." He interrupts. "Stop thinking you are not doing good as a wife or mother. Believe me, you are doing amazing."

"Mishti, you shouldn't look for being perfect in any relationship. Just go on. Mistakes happen but you gotta learn from them." He keeps his hand on my shoulder. "Like you did realize today right it is best if you let me know when you are getting late?"

I nod as I lower my gaze, he keeps his hand under my chin and raises my head so that I look at him. "So just let me know so that I don't freak out and the kids will also be calm."

"I am sorry for shouting a little today." He continues when I don't say anything.

"I am sorry for shouting back," I say as I keep my hands on his chest.

"You need to finish what you started," I say feeling the desire present in me.

He grins as he leans in to kiss me and I put my arms around his neck as we kiss. I grab the glass from his hand and pull him up the stairs knowing well we wouldn't be able to stop if we start and I obviously don't want our children to hear us moaning.

I smirk as I watch him lock our bedroom door and I keep the glass and water bottle on the nightstand as I walk over to him.

He removes his suit and unclasps his wristwatch before he unbuttons his shirt. I keep my hand on his chest as I stand in front of him and my eyes drop down to his muscular arms.

I push him towards the bed and he falls on it as he looks at me with an amused smile.

"I think you deserve pleasure too." I smile at him as I  pour the glass of ice cubes onto his chest.

"What the fuck." He groans as he reaches out to shove the ice cubes from his chest but I hold his arm and shake my head.

Some of the ice cubes are melted so there is little water on his chest and the ice cubes are small in size now. I reach out and keep my hand on an ice cube as I move it up to his chest.

"Mishti." He says slowly as he shakes his head and it only makes me want to do it even more.

"I didn't stop you down there." I roll my eyes at him. "And besides why do you want me to stop?"

He holds my arm and yanks me to him and I gasp as he pulls us over so he is on top of me. "Because it makes my skin feel numb."

I look at him as I purse my lips. "Isn't that the fun part?"

"Yes but not for me." He reaches out to the hem of my top and cleans the water drops on his chest.

"Why not?" I frown.

He looks at me for a moment. "How am I supposed to explain it?"

"Well, it's ridiculous you stopped me. If the roles were reversed I am sure I wouldn't stop you even if it made my skin numb." I roll my eyes at him before I look away and mumble. "You think only you can take control."

"What did you say?" He asks with a frown.

"I am sure you heard that." I roll my eyes.

He looks at me for a moment before he pulls away. "Okay. Take the control."

I frown wondering why his words make me turn on all of sudden. "I don't want to." I look away and lie on my side.

"You don't take the control when given a chance and then you say I think only I can take control." He scoffs.

"Why in the hell are we arguing over who takes control?" I turn to look at him annoyed.

"I don't know." He shrugs. "But this is not right that I think only I can take control. I have always let you take control, during our first Christmas it was you who decided to take our relationship to another level. I didn't stop you when you initiated it while dancing and then when you asked me to join in the shower all of it was your plan and the moment is clear in my head I was lying down on the bed and you were on top of me taking the control."

"Will you stop?" I look at him in disbelief. "I am pretty sure I have done the same thing in the past few weeks."

"I know."

"It isn't about that, it's about ice here," I say stubbornly.

He looks at me in disbelief and shakes his head. "I'm going to go get some ice now."

"Wait." I get up as I hold his arm. "I don't want to do it if you don't like it."

"But I want to do it if you like it." He says and he looks a bit serious which makes me wonder if I was overreacting.

"Stop being stubborn." I frown.

"I just want to prove to you I don't want to take control here." He says slowly and I realize I might have hurt him a little by what I said.

I reach out to keep my hand on his cheek. "You don't have to prove anything." I look into his eyes. "I am sorry I keep hurting you with my words. I don't mean it."

I wrap my arms around his torso and rest my cheek on his bare chest. He puts his arm around me after a moment and pulls me closer to him as he kisses the top of my head.

"I screw up sometimes, don't I?" I ask as I run my hand on his strong arms.

"We both do, we aren't perfect." He rests his chin on my head. "We aren't together to be the perfect one. We are together to taste the Sweetness Of Life after we have tasted our Sweetness Of Love."

"And after we taste Sweetness Of Life?"

"Then we'll taste the Sweetness of our children's lives. I am sure they are going to have an amazing life, great love stories, and do a lot of scandals." His chest vibrates as he chuckles.

"You would be fine with them doing scandals?"

"Of course, what's an adulthood without doing scandals?" He asks. "We are their parents and are supposed to get them out of their scandals and show them the right way."

"They are too good to do scandals." I pull away to look at him and I can't stop smiling as I look at his handsome face.

"Yeah?" He chuckles. "They are going to change as they grow up."

"But when we will teach them the right thing they will still be good, right?" I frown.

"I am not saying they are going to turn bad." He shakes his head. "They are just going to change a little, we all do as we grow up."

I nod totally agreeing with it. "Well, I am suddenly excited for them to grow up."

"I know right." He laughs. "I can see Arya having your attitude as she grows up."

"Try thinking about making another baby." I laugh as I lean in to kiss him and he laughs against my lips.

We kiss softly for a moment before I pull him with me and lie back on the bed with him on top of me.

"Well, you are on pills, not me." He says against my lips before he pulls away to look at me.

"Let me get over this hoodie person then I'll." I look into his eyes. "I don't want to cause any problems for my baby."

"I'll protect you." He says softly as he kisses my forehead and my heart flutters at his words.

"How are you always able to change my mind so easily?" I ask with a smile.

"I am not trying to change your mind." He shakes his head. "Just letting you know if you want a baby you don't have to worry about being unprotected. I'll be there for you and my baby."

"I love you," I say feeling the tears in my eyes.

"You can expect a 'same to you' from me." He grins as he leans to kiss my eyes. I close my eyes as he kisses my tears away. He moves down to kiss my neck as his hands move to the hem of my dress.

"I gotta go pee," I whisper and he looks up at me.

"Some things never change." He shakes his head with a smile as he moves away.

I laugh as I get out of bed and look at the bedsheet which is a little wet from the melted ice cubes.

Abir reaches out to pull the bedsheet away and I figure out he is going to change it.

"We are going to make it dirty anyway," I say as I walk to the bathroom and I hear him chuckling behind me.

This is what is special about us no matter what at the end of the day we do end up making each other smile.

This is the Sweetness we share in our love and our life.

❊❊

How was it? 😂

I still suck at writing romantic scenes even though it's the second part.

I know this book wasn't published for a month or two, I guess but it is still disappointing to see fewer responses.

I mean, what else do we get for writing besides your views?

Yeah, the happiness of sharing our idea. But it would definitely mean a lot and motivate me if everyone reacts.

Can we spread the word by tagging people who were readers of this book before?

I hope that's not too much to ask for.

Do vote, comment, and share your views.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 787 7
Some short sweet love Stories of MishBir.
35.3K 2.2K 13
It's Hard For Mishti And Abir Living without Each Other..They Got Married After A Crossing Many Hurdles, But May Be Destiny Wants To Test More, Livin...
59.8K 7.6K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...
30.9K 2.6K 36
___ Danger is what their life depicts . Mishti ~ This name itself means sweetness. But destiny has always been bitter to her. Abir ~ In urdu it me...