𝟕 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ➺ 𝑻𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬�...

By -MULANDIE

After years of being missing. Her brother came back with a bunch of guys. She got to admit, they're not the b... More

ʟᴀᴅɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴ. ᴛʜᴇᴍ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ | ᴍᴇɴ? ɴᴏ.
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ | ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ʙᴜᴅᴅɪᴇꜱ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

403 15 0
By -MULANDIE

𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜. 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎.

■︎■︎

| The Brother |

- YUU SIGHED as he watched Grim jump around the room. Babbling on about how he's going on an adventure and things like that. He was tired. Dealing with overblots and Crowley's orders made him want to jump off a cliff. Sure it was fun at first, at least he gets to do something fun but it gets tiring too.

He's glad that everyone's getting along now.

Sometimes, he wonders what happens back home. Are they looking for him? How much time did pass by? He missed his family.

As much as he liked it here, Yuu can't stay. He has a family back home who's waiting for him. He has friends in his world. It would be selfish of him to stay here while his family and friends worried about him.

The thought of his family made him slump down further on the sofa. Yuu did miss them. Especially his sister who gives the best hugs ever. Moments like this made him wish that she was here to give him one.

"Hey, what's gotten to you? You look sad." Grim asked him.

Before Yuu can answer a loud bang echoed in the room as the headmaster walks in. Looking ecstatic as he looks at Yuu. The two jumped in surprised.

"Ah yes, Yuu. I want to talk to you about something." Crowley motioned for the confused boy to follow him.

The walk towards his office was quiet.

"I have great news for you! After doing some serious research. I finally found a way to bring you back to your world. Aren't I gracious?!" The headmaster sat on his chair with a wide smile. Looked at Yuu who stood there in shock.

"Does that mean you can go back home now?!"

Yuu stares at the Crowley in shock. Head still processing his words.

go home. He can finally go home.

"Yuu? Yuu?? Hello?? Earth to Yuu???"

Grim's voice snapped him out of his daze. A grin finally settled on his face as he looked at the headmaster in the eyes- er orbs?

ミ✭

"Is it true? That the headmaster finally found a way to send you back home?" Ace leaned on the door frame as he watched Yuu cook something in the kitchen. Deuce sat on the chair, waiting for him to respond.

How did he know that? Grim probably told him. That cat and his big ass mouth.

Yuu nodded his head.

Deuce smiled at him. The Ramshackle Dorm Leader was noticeably happier than ever. It was obvious that the news made him excited to go home. Though he was sad- not that he would admit it- because Yuu was like a best friend to him, helping them and just being a good friend to them. Deuce can't help but be happy for him. He can't imagine what it would feel like to be thrown into another world without knowing anyone.

Was he selfish for not wanting Yuu to go home? Sure, there's Ace but Yuu was different. He's kind and considerate. Others are like that too but this is Yuu we're talking about.

"Did the others know about this?" He asked while leaning back. Ace pulled out a chair and sat beside him.

"Nah. I'd probably tell them tomorrow." the black-haired boy answered.

It was silent for a moment. The sound of the pan is the only thing you can hear as Yuu cooked eggs.

"Do you really.. want to go home?" Ace asked, almost hesitant. Who was he kidding? Of course, he wants to go home. It was his goal in the first place. To go back home.

Yuu paused for a second. Mulling at his question before continuing. Of course, he wants to go home. Isn't that what he wants in the first place? To go back home?

But what about your friends here?

A voice in the back of his head speaks. Yuu can't deny that he already got attached to the people here. Even if the headmaster gives him headaches sometimes.

Isn't it a bit selfish? Leaving your friends behind?

He shook the voice of his head. Does he really want to go home?

"Honestly, I don't know. I really like it here. But I have a life back home. I can't just leave it behind, you know. I miss my family." besides I don't have a place to go to after I graduate here was left unsaid.

"When?"

"In three days."

It was silent again after that.

ミ✭

The sound of people chattering filled Yuu's ears. He groaned before covering his head with a blanket. He was so tired yesterday. Mr. Vargas drilled them with his exercises and then he had to catch Grim again because he tried to escape his classes.

"Heyyyyyy. Shrimp, wake upppp."

He bolted up in the bed. His head bumped with Floyd's forehead. The two yelped in pain, holding their foreheads. Floyd crouched down beside the bed while Yuu was sitting on the bed.

"Ugh, what are you even doing here?" He asked Floyd while still rubbing his forehead.

"Waking you up." The Leech twin answered as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. The black-haired guy nodded his head before standing up and going straight to the bathroom.

He briefly heard the door of his room closing. Indicating that Floyd left the room. You opened the tap water before splashing his face.

After cleaning himself, he went down to see what was the ruckus from earlier. Only to find everyone in the common room playing poker. Ace was sitting on the couch beside Deuce. Holding his cards protectively to avoid the others peeking from his cards.

It was Saturday today.

"Isn't it too early to play this?" Yuu asked while rubbing his neck.

Everyone stared at him. "What?" Cater snorted at his reaction.

"You do realize that it's 1 pm right?"

His eyes widen in shock. He never woke up this late. I guess his body was really tired from yesterday. Running a hand through his hair, Yuu went to the kitchen to eat. He never realizes how famished he is until his stomach growls. Begging for food.

"Here."

A plate of the omelet was placed in front of him and he looked up.

"Thanks, Trey-senpai."

Trey just waved him off before going to the common room. Probably to join them. Yuu ate in silence. The sound of everyone laughing was droned out as he thought about how he was going to tell everyone about the headmaster's news.

How would they react? Would they be and at him?

Finishing the rest of his meal, he washed the plates before going back to the common room. Everyone was having fun at the moment which made him hesitant to tell them about it.

"Hey, prefect! Sit here!" Scarabia's Dorm Leader pats the seat beside him while smiling at Yuu.

He nodded before sitting beside Kalim. Yuu watches as everyone plays the game. Grinning when Grim slipped off the back of the couch Ace and Deuce started pushing each other.

"Hey! Watch it!" The flaming cat screamed at them. Flailing his small arms- paws? - as he tried to stay on the back of the couch.

"By the way. I saw you in the headmaster's office last night. Did he tell you something? You were really happy when you left the office." Trey asked Yuu which made him stop.

Everyone stopped at what they were doing and looked at him with a curious look. Even Rook who was doing Epel's make up stopped as they turn to him in curiosity.

The ramshackle prefect rubbed his nape before answering his senpai. "Uh well, he told me that he found a way to bring me back home."

It was silent as he dropped the bomb on them. And then it explodes.

"Huh?!"

"You're going home?!"

"That's awesome!"

"Why didn't you tell us??"

The reactions are different than he imagined. Yuu looked at them in surprise. They look happy that he was going home now. It made him happy that they weren't mad at him.

"You guys aren't mad? Angry?" Everyone stared at him in confusion.

"Why would we be mad?" Ruggie asked in confusion. Tilting his head at him as he leaned back on the sofa.

He just shrugged. "Because I'm leaving?" It was more of a question rather than a statement. He didn't know why he was waiting for them to be angry.

Jack snorted at him. "Of course we're happy. Isn't that what you always wanted? To go home?" The wolf boy crossed his arms while staring at him.

Yuu nodded his head before smiling at them. He's glad that he has friends like them. Always supports her and is always there for him. He doesn't think he would survive this if he doesn't have them.

"Yeah. Thank you."

×××

Yuu stood in front of the Dark Mirror. Everyone was inside the room where the ceremony happened when he first arrived. Man, he's going to miss this place.

He already said goodbye to everyone in advance so they wouldn't have to cry and all that sappy things. The Dark Mirror stares at him with its hollow eyes. Waiting for Crowley to say the Incantations so it can go back to sleep.

"Are you ready?" Crowley asked with a surprisingly soft voice.

Yuu looked at him with a smile and nodded his head. He will miss the headmaster. Even if he gives him headaches because of the things he made him do, he can't deny that Crowley's like a father to him here. Always helping him whenever he needed something.

He looked behind him and saw his friends smiling at him. Yuu almost laugh when he saw Ace tearing up. The Pomefiore prefect saw this and looked at him in disgust before turning to Yuu and nodding to him.

He adjusted the uniform he wore when he first arrived here. It was slightly tight than before which means he gained muscles (and probably a little weight). Yuu can't wait to go home.

"Alright." The headmaster mutters before starting his incantation. As he finishes, the face on the mirror slowly disappeared, revealing a familiar street.

Yuu felt his throat tighten at the sight of his old street. He cleared his throat before facing the headmaster and his friends. Even the other teachers are here. He bowed to them.

"Thank you for taking care of me." He really appreciates them.

Standing back up, Yuu nodded back to them again before smiling in gratitude. He turned back before taking a deep breath and stepping inside the mirror.

The feeling was weird, it felt like he was falling. This was different when they went to the Dwarf's mine. The feeling of it was like being pulled and this is not it. He hoped he really isn't falling because, unlike Malleus, Yuu doesn't have wings to save himself.

The feeling of falling lasted for a minute before stopping and when he opened his eyes. He was already standing on a sidewalk. Yuu was stunned for a moment. Still processing the fact that he was back home. The feeling was nostalgic, it feels like going to a province for a month and then coming back to the city after.

The boy can't stop the grin on his face. Silently celebrates inside his head and thanking the headmaster again mentally before realizing that he has to go home. Adrenaline rushed through his veins as he started running back home. He didn't even care about taking a bus because he doesn't have the time- and money- to wait for it. Instead, he started booking it.

He can't wait to go home.

- BONUS -

Everyone was happy. Yuu can finally meet his family again. Crowley smiled at the mirror as Yuu stepped inside it. The mirror shined a little as the boy's body disappeared.

It was silent for a moment. Still looking at the mirror who still reflects the same street Yuu walked in. They were waiting for it to close but it seems to be waiting for something.

"Uhm, Headmaster? is this supposed to happen?" Kalim asked as he looked at the mirror. It wasn't closing. In fact, it seems to shine brighter. It's like looking at a picture with a filter that makes it brighter.

As they talk to each other, no one seemed to notice Grim as he looks in the mirror. The reflection of the streets seems to get brighter. As if he was in there. Silently walking towards it as if someone was calling him. He was in a daze. Completely out of it.

Come...

"Maybe it takes time for it to close- HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Riddle watched in alarm as Grim walked closer to the mirror.

Everyone looked at the cat in panic as they try to reach for him. Crowley, who was the closest to him tugged his tail to get him but it was already too late. Grim's body was already inside the mirror. The headmaster struggled to get him out, it was like someone on the other side was pulling him back.

It was like a chain reaction. Everyone starts to help the headmaster to pull Grim but the force was stronger and instead of pulling him back, they were the ones getting pulled. They all fell in the mirror.

-'๑'-

✎ -MULANDIE

OKAY FUCKING FINALLY. A CHAPTER ONE. I WAS TOO WORRIED I WOULD DROP THIS ONE BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK THIS THROUGH BEFORE PUBLISHING THE BOOK.

I'M ALSO WORRIED IF I DIDN'T GET YUU OR THE OTHER'S PERSONALITY RIGHT. TELL ME IF SOME OF THEM ARE OOC BECAUSE I'D DIE IF I DIDN'T GET THEIR PERSONALITY RIGT.

ANYWAYS.

YUUKEN'S FINALLY HOMEEEEE.

Also Grim bringing troubles again lmfao. Eh, who cares about that, now look at this

⤿ Grim as a bee on Halloween. Isn't he cute?

The only cat I will accept is Grim. Peridot.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 2K 43
Lucien Valentin, a self-proclaimed outcast, is now trying to expand his none-existing social circle. It's not too late to start socializing now that...
539 45 12
To summarize, your 'bit' of an odd individual with a 'questionable grip' on sanity and knowledge base who unexpectedly finds themselves at the magica...
122K 6.9K 53
(𝘠! 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙧...
20.2K 710 5
join Yuu as they are finally able to go home. however as soon as they walk through they made a selfish wish. one to never be separated from their fri...