ππ”ππŠ , eddie munson . βœ“

By 80srog

❝if you don't shut your mouth, imma shut it for you PUNK !❞ - π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›... a girl with magic powers he... More

PUNK
1 || THE CHAMPIONSHIP
2 || THE LUNCH
3 || THE CAMPAIGN
4 || THE MURDER
5 || THE DRUG DEALER
6 || THE FIND
7 || THE TRUTH
8 || THE CRUSH
9 || THE CLOCK
10 || THE RESEARCH
11 || THE SONG
13 || THE DRAWING
14 || THE HOUSE
15 || THE LIGHT
16 || THE REUNION
AUTHORS NOTE!!
17 || THE COMPASS
18 || THE GATE
19 || THE BATS
20 || THE INJURY
21 || THE WHEELER RESIDENCE
22 || THE LIGHT CONVO
23 || THE OTHER SIDE
VOL II
24 || THE WEAKNESS
25 || THE HOT WIRE
26 || THE RIDE
27 || THE SPLIT
28 || THE FINAL WORDS
29 || THE END

12 || THE MIND

11.9K 385 122
By 80srog

PUNK
"Leave us alone you ugly looking creep!"

THE SMALL GROUP, had driven to the graveyard. Max was sitting at Billy's grave whilst everyone else was waiting for her in the car.

For the whole driver there Max had been not acting like herself. But, no one questioned it.

"I don't like this." Fiona told the three boys, leaning against the outside of the car. Steve checked his watch before nodding his head in agreement. "Yeah, it's been long enough." Steve told them, immediately getting out of the car and heading in Max's direction.

"Steve, just give her some time." Lucas told the boy, sitting on the hood of the car. "I have, all right?" Steve told the boy, turning back to face him as he walked.

"I'm calling it. She wants to get a lawyer, she can." Steve told him before running over to the girl leaving the three behind.

Fiona looked at the two boys who were left before sprinting off after Steve. "Hey, Max. Time to giddy up, yeah?" She heard Steve say as she got closer.

Fiona made it to both Max and Steve after a couple of seconds. The brunette went to say something but before she did, she saw how the girl was not moving at all and how her eyes we white.

"Max? Max?" Fiona asked in worry as she crouched down in front of the girl.

"Wake up!" Steve yelled at the girl, clapping his hands in front of her face as Fi began shaking her.

"Please, Max, wake up!" Fiona begged, continuing to shake the girl hoping she would wake up from the trance.

"Guys!" Steve yelled over at Dustin and Lucas who immediately ran over.

"Come on Max. Wake up, wake up!" Fiona yelled at the girl, snapping her fingers in front of her face in hope she would snap out of it.

After a few seconds, Dustin and Lucas had made it over trying their very best to get the girl out of the trance.

"Max, can you hear me?"

"Come on, wake up!"

"You gotta get outta there!"

"Wake up, Max, wake up!"

Steve grabbed ahold of Dustin who was busy trying to wake the girl, "Call Nancy and Robin! Go get 'em! Call Nancy and Robin! Go!"

Dustin almost immediately scrambled up but only fell backwards off the platform before getting up and sprinting back over to the car.

"Is there anything you can do?" Lucas asked Fiona desperately making her shrug. "I-I don't know." Fiona stuttered over her words.

"Can you get into her head and try and help her or something?" Lucas then asked making her slightly nod. "Yeah, I think."

"You think?" Steve questioned the girl's response. "Yeah. I mean I don't know what will happen." Fiona told him.

"You don't know what will happen? No way. You're not doing it." Steve told the girl, not wanting anything to happen to his practically sister.

"Too bad. Because I am." Fiona told the boy making him groan.

"Okay. Okay. I can do this. I can do this." Fiona told herself before grabbing the girl's shoulder and closing her eyes.

The girl felt her surroundings change causing her eyes to fly open. She was still in the cemetery. But there was no Lucas or Steve in sight and everything was dark.

"Max? Max? Where are you?" Fiona yelled into the darkness hoping to get a response. "Max?"

Fiona didn't get a response. "Shit. Shit. Shit!" The girl started running not having a clue where she was going.

"Max?" Fiona continued yelling as she ran.

"Lucas! Dustin! Fiona!" Fiona heard a familiar voice yell from the distance. "Max!" Fiona yelled in the direction it was coming from.

"Fiona!" She heard the voice again making the Harrington immediately run in the direction.
"Max? Is that you?" Fiona yelled as she saw a figure appear the closer she got.

"Fiona?" It was Max.

"Max! Oh my God, you're okay. I promise." Fiona told the girl as she finally came face to face with the frantic looking girl.

Before any words could be said, redness appeared. Fiona turned her head watching as the dark cemetery turned into a bright red one.

Slowly, the two girls approached the red fogginess already hearing thunder from inside of it.

The two best friends walked wearily through the now red cemetery. They had no clue where they were going. The only thing they could hear was thunder, their footsteps and sometimes a squeal coming from an unknown creature.

Soon, the grass of the cemetery which they were walking on had turned into mud. The two girls breathed heavily as they looked at the towers of mud in front of them.

After a few minutes of walking, they made it to a set of stairs. The girls looked at each other before walking up them. Up in the air above them, was an old clock which was very loudly ticking.

"Where are we?" Fiona whispered into Max's ear as she looked at her surroundings. It almost looked like they were in some sort of destroyed house.

The was a staircase which now led to nowhere, a couple of door frames and even part of a wall.

"What are you doing here, Max?" The sound of an unknown voice spoke making both girls stop. As they put their feet down, a sound of a squelch was heard. Lifting up their shoes, revealed spiders.

Both girls immediately moved back in horror but stopped and turned around when their backs touched something. It was a girl hanging from a very large vine.

It was Chrissy. Her mouth was opened, her eyes had been taken out and her bones had been snapped. It was a horrible sight.

Fiona turned around only to come face to face with yet another body.

"How do you like them, Max?" Both Max and Fi turned around in the direction of the voice. Turning around, they saw Vecna.

"My, my. I see you have a friend." The horrible looking creature pointed out, Fiona's eyes going wide.

"Leave us alone, you ugly looking creep!" Fiona yelled at Vecna making him chuckle. Fiona put her arm around Max in a protective matter dismissing how scared she was herself.

"Would you like to join them?" Vecna asked the two girls making them run away. Before they could go any further, a vine tripped Max over.

"Max!" Fiona yelled, trying to free Max of the vine. However, it was no use. Max had been dragged back by the vine making Fiona throw her hand out with a yell making the girl stop moving back.

Fiona turned her head over to Vecna who surprisingly had a shocked expression. Fiona threw her other hand out making Vecna fly backwards.

Fiona then ran straight over to Max, trying to get her out of the vine yet again. "I got you, Max! I got you!"

Fiona stopped trying to get the girl free as she felt a vine move its way up Fiona's leg causing Max to fly backwards.

The girls were thrown up against two different vine towers. Vines immediately started wrapping themselves around the girls making them yell.

One wrapped itself around Max's neck, choking the girl. "Max!" Fiona yelled, trying her best to get out of the tight vines that had wrapped themselves around her.

Vecna moved closer to the choking girl just as music was heard.

"And if only I could make a deal with God."

Luckily enough, Fiona had managed to free one of her hands just as a portal had appeared and yelling was heard.

"Max! Fiona!"

"Come on, Fiona, get outta there!"

"Max, you got to wake up!"

"They can't help you. Neither of you." Vecna told the two as he looked back at the portal which had appeared.

"There's a reason you hide from them." Vecna told Max as he moved closer to the girl. "You belong here, with me." The vines around Max's neck had gotten tighter making her cough.

"You're not really here." Max told the creature through heavy breaths. "Oh, but I am, Max."

Vecna started moving his hand closer to the girl's forehead making her tilt her head back but before it could get any further, Fiona landed on the ground with a thump.

Max and Vecna turned their heads to the girl who had gotten free from the vines. Fiona turned her head to Vecna and threw her hand outwards to him making him freeze.

The vines which had wrapped themselves around Max slowly started to loosen letting the girl free.

"Run!" Fiona yelled at Max who just shook her head. "I'm not leaving you!"

"I promise I'll be okay! Now, run!" Fiona yelled again causing Max to run in the direction of the portal.

Fiona turned her attention back to Vecna who was starting to move from his place. The magic girl threw out her other arm causing him to levitate. With a loud yell, Fiona threw her arms to the side making Vecna fly to the side giving Fiona enough time to run away.

The girl ran in the direction of the portal, the yells getting louder and louder. "Come on!"
"Wake up!"

Fiona watched as Max slipped causing Fiona to run even faster to help the girl help. The brunette ran towards the girl, grabbing her by the arms she picked up the girl so she was back on her feet.

"Come on!" Fiona yelled at the girl as the two started running at the portal.

Fiona tumbled a bit into Max making the redhead push her back up. The two got closer and closer to the portal with every step they took.

One last final step and they were through.

alex speaks

when i first watched this scene i was actually sobbing.

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1645

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
8.9K 290 8
𝗑𝗒 π—Ÿπ—˜π—™π—§π—’π—©π—˜π—₯𝗦 After a Black friday riot ends in a tragedy, An axe-wielding maniac terrorises the town of Plymouth...
8.9K 171 17
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ benny's bestfriend since pre school finally realizes how she feels about her dorky friend. or 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ benny builds up the co...