Twisted Wonderland x (Todorok...

By Memesuga01

Follow Todoroki (Y/n) in her journey of being in Twisted Wonderland, and on the way somehow having a harem of... More

Prologue
~Todoroki (Y/n)~
Welcome to the Villains' World
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
Tea with Riddle
The Usurper from the Wilds
Studying with Leona...or not?
The Merchant from the Depths
Beach Day with Octavinelle
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
Pomefiore Shopping Spree!
~Birthday Special~
The Watchman of the Underworld
Getting to know Idia!
HE'S HERE
The Lord of Malevolence
Small A/N

Scarabia time!

11.5K 466 301
By Memesuga01

Thank you rinalee101 for this. Very much appreciate it.

P.S. I don't know Jamil's sister personality or anything since it doesn't say on her profile, so bare with me.

P.S.S. See you guys when Pomefiore comes out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Since it was a few days after the overblot, (Y/n) decided to go and visit Scarabia. She invited Grim to come with her, but he said he didn't want to go and wanted to relax, so he stayed in the dorm, talking with the ghosts.

As she entered the school, she walked to the mirrors that led to the different dorms and entered through Scarabia's mirror.

Once, she stepped through, her right side instantly cooling her from the harsh hot weather, 'I wonder what the other dorms are like...' She thought, as she began to walk, but then she was instantly tackled, making her fall to the ground, "Ow..." She muttered.

"(Y/n)! You're here! I'm so happy!" Kalim's familiar voice exclaimed, happily hugging the girl.

"Kalim, let go of her. You literally threw yourself at her." Jamil's scolding voice said.

"Oops! Sorry, (Y/n)." The white haired male laughed, as he got off of the girl.

"It's fine, Kalim..." She mumbled a bit, before she was helped up by the black haired male, who patted her shoulders a bit to get rid of the dust, "Thank you, Jamil-senpai."

The latter male blushed slightly and nodded, "No problem." He mumbled, before stepping away from the girl, "So, why are you here, (Y/n)? We thought you were going to relax in your dorm." 

The girl smiled slightly, which made Jamil blush slightly and Kalim grinned brightly, "I wanted to hang out with you guys. Sure, the overblot happened a few days ago, but I wanted to see how everyone was."

The white haired male grabbed her hands and wave them around, "We are doing perfectly fine! Now, let's have a banquet!"

She blinked, "But, Kalim...There's no need to do that."

"Eh? But what about the music and the dancing?"

"Sorry, but I don't really know how to dance..." She mumbled, but the two heard her.

"What?! You don't know?!" He yelled out.

Jamil tilted his head slightly, "Does this have to do with your past?"

"Past?"

The dual haired girl nodded, "Yeah. I was trained day and night, not being able to spend time with my siblings. I barely saw them or hung out with them. The only one I had with me was Sho-nii, my twin brother, who has the same quirk as me. So, we were trained to the point we passed out or vomit. Maybe that's the cause of our lack of emotions and don't know about other things other than fighting." She said.

'They were trained to be machines for their father's pleasure...' The black haired male thought, his eyes narrowing.

The white haired male stared sadly, "Sorry you had to go through that, (Y/n)..." He said.

"It's fine, I got used to it." She said, shrugging.

"So, is that how you got your scar? By training?"

"Oh, no. That's from my mother. She hated our left side, since it reminded her of out father and poured boiling water on us, then she hurriedly tried to stop the burn from causing a scar by using her ice quirk, which only ended up shocking our skin from the rapid change of temperature that it turned to what it is now."

The male's eyes widen in shock, as Jamil remained the same, since he already knew.

Kalim instantly hugged the girl, making her blink, "(Y/n)! You're coming back to the Scalding Sands with us and never going back! You will be treating like royalty! My parents will love you!"

The girl smiled a bit, "Thank you, but I have to go back. I can't leave my siblings back home. If I can visit here all the time, that would be lovely. I love all of you guys, and thank you for treating me as a normal person. Especially, making me feel more emotions." She said.

The male pulled back and grinned at her, "I'm glad, (Y/n). From now on you're to stick by our side, and Jamil and I will show you the ways of everything!"

Jamil narrowed his eyes at him, "How many times have I told you not to bring me into things." He said, before sighing, "You're not even listening."

The white haired male grabbed the girl's hands again, dragging her towards the dorm, "Let's go! We are going to show you how to dance." He said, grinning.

(Y/n) followed after him, "Ah, thank you, Kalim. But I'm fine with not learning, I can always ask Ashido when I get back home."

"Nope. We are teaching you now." He said.

The black haired male followed after them, "Kalim, you can't just force her into doing something." He frowned.

The girl looked at him, "It's okay, handsome-senpai. I don't mind. Plus I can think of this as stamina training." She said.

The male blushed and looked away, "Stop calling me that."

"Eh? But you're very handsome."

He kept quiet, knowing he wasn't to get through her, 'I can't deny, though...You're very beautiful, even if you have the scar. It make's you unique. Now I see why the Octavinelle boys care for her...' He thought.

The three got to the lounge, where other Scarabia students were relaxing, and they looked, before all standing and bowing.

"Housewarden Kalim! Vice Housewarden Jamil!" They all said.

Kalim smiled, "I need music! And I need some of you to prepare food! We have a guest!" He said, as he pointed at the girl, who waved.

"Hello." She said, smiling a bit, making the students blush.

"She's so pretty."

"I'm glad (Y/n)-san saved us."

"Still can't believe that she's that strong."

The students mumbled to each other, as they stared at the girl.

Jamil narrowed his eyes at them, hearing the comments, "Get the music set up. I'll take a handful of you to the kitchen." He called out, making them snap out and nod.

"Yes, vice housewarden Jamil!" They said, then got busy.

The dual haired girl blinked, before looking at Kalim, "Kalim, are you sure about this? 

The said male looked at her, grinning, which made her squint, "Of course! You need to learn the wonders of dancing."

Soon, the music began to play.

The male looked at the girl and smiled, "C'mon, (Y/n)." He said, as he began to dance.

The said girl looked at his feet, before looking at hers, and tried to move the same way he did, but hers looked a slightly bit more awkward.

Kalim smiled and laugh, grabbed her hands, stopping her, "No, that's not how you do it." He said, then looked at the band, "Play a slower song."

"Yes, Housewarden!" They said, and followed instructions.

The male then grabbed the girl's hand and put it on his shoulder, then grabbed her other hand with his right. Then his left was secured around her middle, "There. We'll just slow dance then."

"Slow dance..." She muttered, then looked at her feet, trying to follow, before her chin was lifted up by the male.

"No looking down. The lady always stares ahead of her."

"Right. Sorry. I'm just new to this..." She mumbled.

The male chuckled, "No need to be embarrassed."

"Kalim, the food—" Jamil cut himself off, seeing the two dancing close to each other, making him glare at him, 'Why...Why do you always have to interfere with something. I...I like her! You can't just sweep in and take her! You always take everything away from me!' He thought angrily.

Kalim looked over to him and grinned, stopping the dance, "Jamil! Come over here! Teach her how to slow dance at least."

The male's eyes widen, "Slow dance? I thought you were teaching her to dance to something else?" He said, confusingly.

The male laughed, "She seemed awkward. So I decided with something else."

"I see..." He mumbled, before going up to the girl, "I can show you at least something..."

(Y/n) nodded, "Okay, Handsome-senpai." She said, which made him blush.

"Stop calling me that."

The girl smiled a bit, "Nope. It's your new nickname. Everyone has one." She said.

"Oh, really? What's Azul's then."

"His is Octo-cutie. But he doesn't know it, since I don't want him to be embarrassed."

"You really have no shame for the nicknames." He smiled slightly, then held his hand out a bit, "Shall I have this dance?"

The girl blinked, "You may..." She said, putting her hand on his.

The black haired male was shocked to feel the difference of temperature, "Does your different temperature correlate with your power?"

"It's called a quirk. But yes it does."

Kalim smiled from the distance, 'She's dancing without knowing.' He thought, chuckling a bit, then recalled the carpet ride from when she first arrived in Scarabia, 'She looked so pretty...Her hair blowing through the wind...and her eyes shining brightly like the stars...' His eyes widen and he blushed brightly, which some students took note of.

"You alright, housewarden?"

"Yeah. Just figuring things." He said in a rapid tone, he then looked at the two dancing teens, "Jamil! (Y/n)! Let's eat! C'mon!"

The two looked at him and nodded, before pulling away then walked over to him.

-----

(Y/n) talked with Kalim and Jamil. Sometimes to the other students about random stuff.

As they spoke to one another, the black haired male's phone went off, making him pause in his speaking and check his phone.

"Sorry I have to take this." He said, getting up and walking off, picking the phone up, but noticed it was a video chat, "Hello, Najma." He said.

The girl on the other side of the phone was a young girl with dark skin, grey eyes, and long, dark hair tied in a ponytail. She wore a bandanna headband, the left side of which had yellow and white stripes, and the right side had floral white patterns on red color, with an addition of a white flower. She wore a v-neck black top with navy floral red pattern kimono jacket. She had several accessories; two oval shaped gold earrings, a dark tight necklace with a small red gemstone attached to it. But most importantly, she bare a resemblance to Jamil.

The girl grinned, "Jamil!!! I hope you're being good over there!" She exclaimed.

The male sighed, "Yes, don't worry I'm fine." She said.

Najma's eyes averted to behind him, seeing the Sacarbia students, but what caught her eyes was (Y/n), making her eyes widen and let out a squeal, "Jamil! Is that your girlfriend over there?! Introduce me! Introduce me! I wanna meet her!"

"N-Najma! She's not my girlfriend!" He exclaimed.

"Whatever! Just introduce me!"

The male sighed, nodding, knowing he couldn't say no to his younger sister. He walked over to the girl, "(Y/n)." He called out, making her look.

"Yes, Jamil-senpai?" The dual haired girl said.

He showed her his phone, seeing Najma, who happily waved, "This is my younger sister, she's Najma."

"Oh, hello, Najma. I'm (Y/n) Todoroki." She said, waving back.

"Wah! She's so pretty! Jamil! Marry her right now!" Najma exclaimed.

The said male blushed brightly, "Najma! Stop saying nonsense!" He exclaimed.

Kalim pushed his face against the dual haired girl's cheek so he could be seen on the screen, "Najma! Hi!" He said, grinning.

Najma smiled, "Hello, Kalim-sama!" She said, then looked back at the other girl, "(Y/n)! Visit the Scalding Sands! I need to tell you all of the embarrassing stories of my brother."

"Najma." Jamil said in a warning tone.

"What? If she's going to be your future wife. Then she's going to need to know about all the embarrassing stuff you did." She grinned.

The male sighed, "Nothing gets through you..." He mumbled, which only made his sister grin.

(Y/n) on the other hand deadpanned, 'The two have such different personalities...' She thought, as she watched the two siblings talk, 'Similar to Sho-nii and I...'

The younger sister of the male looked at the girl, "Bye, (Y/n). Hope to see you soon here in the Scalding Sands."

The girl nodded, "All right. It was to meet you, Najma."

The girl smiled, "Likewise!" Then the phone went off.

Jamil sighed, then looked at the girl, "Sorry about my sister. She's quite the handful sometimes."

The dual haired girl looked at him, and smiled a bit, "It's okay. Sometimes I'm like that with Sho-nii. He always says I'm his greater half, but we always have a disagreement about it." She shrugged, "I guess it's because I show slightly a bit more emotion than him."

Kalim looked at her, "(Y/n), can we see a picture of your brother?" He smiled.

The girl got out her phone from her world and went to the gallery, "I have a few of him..." She mumbled before showing them a picture of him.

"This is my twin brother."

The two looked between her and the picture from her phone, then back at her.

"So similar..." The white haired male said, before grinning, "We hope to meet him soon, (Y/n)."

The girl looked at picture and had a soft smile, that she only uses around her brother, "I hope so too..."

The black haired male's eyes widen, seeing the smile of hers, 'She must miss him dearly...' He thought, "So, what is he like?"

The girl's eyes sparkled, happy to be talking about her brother, "His personality is like mine, but barely shows emotions. We always have a competition on who gets to school first, but I always win. I know he lets me win."

Kalim grinned, "He must be older than."

She nodded, "Yeah. He's older than me by about four minutes. But he is very protective. Once, I got a confession in middle school, but he instantly glared at the kid, making them scared and run away. So, he always scares away anyone that comes near me, especially boys."

Jamil's sweatdropped, 'So, I have to appease her twin brother...'

The white haired male laughed, "You're brother must really love you."

"Of course. We only had each other growing up." She said, then looked back at her phone, "I hope to see him again. We are never seen without the other."

"Eh? How do you know?"

She looked at him, "When we were babies and mother had to feed one of us, the other would cry. So, she had to hold us both or leave us in our crib next to each other while holding our bottles."

He laughed, "You guys must have twin senses."

The girl smiled a bit, "Yeah. I guess so."

-----

(Y/n) waved to the two, as she was headed to the mirror in order to get back to the school.

"I'll be seeing you guys soon." She said.

Jamil nodded, "Yeah. And I guess I have to take you to the Scalding Sands now so you can meet my sister, Najma."

The girl smiled a bit, "I can't wait to meet her. She seems lovely."

"Yeah, but a pain sometimes."

"Jamil-senpai, appreciate your sister. We have three other older siblings...well, two older siblings. The oldest unfortunately passed." She said, which made the male's eyes widen, "So, spent as much time as you can with them, you never know." 

"Right. Thanks." He said, nodding, "And sorry about your sibling."

"It's fine. I don't quite remember him, but have a few clips of memory of him here and there." She said, then smiled a bit, "If you ever need someone to talk to. I'll be here for you, senpai. Even if it's to complain about Kalim." She laughed a bit.

The male blushed and turned his head, "Yeah..." He said.

Kalim hugged the girl, "(Y/n)! Don't go yet!" He exclaimed.

The dual haired girl blinked before patting his head, "I'll come visit, don't worry, Kalim." She said.

"Promise?" He said, pulling back.

"Yes, I promise."

He grinned, and handed her a bag, "This has food, so eat as much as you'd like. And if you want more than you can always come back to Scarabia!" He grinned.

The girl smiled a bit, "I'm sure Grim will be happy too." She said, before waving again, "I'll see you two soon." Then entered through the mirror, getting back to the school.

As the girl walked, she remembered something, "Oh, right." She said, before changing her walking towards Crowley's office.

-----

(Y/n) looked around the frozen office and nodded, "I said I would burn it, but I think I rather see that bird freeze." She said, letting out an icy breath, before putting a note on the male's frozen desk, then left, on her way back to her dorm, "Hope he likes the gift." She smiled with a soft hum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.5K 63
Basically what the title said. Just the characters randomly appearing out of our phone while we we're just doing whatever.
149K 6.5K 92
โ™กโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* โ”” โž ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™“ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง - TEMPORARY HIATUS โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 220 20
"If you truly understand me, what I've been through, and my lives. Then you are what I shall consider, a friend, an ally." "HAHAHAHAHAHA! I've been w...
657 22 10
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•-๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—...