𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖪𝗂𝖽 ☆» 𝖡𝗋�...

נכתב על ידי marvelargent

Andrew Stone, the new kid in town. A star basketball player at his old school, will he continue that journey... עוד

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Season 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Season 3
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 65 ⚠️
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 44

1.9K 74 5
נכתב על ידי marvelargent

"racing"

Third Person POV

Andrew squinted his eyes at the newly red-painted door and it seemed like all those doubts came rushing back. The questions kept repeating in his mind.

Is Lucas doing all this to win her back?
Is she falling for it?
Does she still have feelings for the older Scott?

There was jealousy in the boy and as much as he wished he wasn't, he couldn't let it go. Due to the fact that he didn't know the answer to the last one. He wanted to have faith that Brooke didn't like Lucas anymore but deep down it was a concern to him.

All those thoughts came to halt as the door opened. "Were you just going to stand there or were you gonna knock?" She teased him as she pulled more to the side to allow Andrew to come in. "It's small but it'll have to do. Do you like what I did?"

Andrew scanned the room to see that Brookes's decorations were all over the place and that gave him a bit of comfort. "Yeah, ... I mean it has a less Lucas type of room." He comments and receives a look from her.

"Andrew, I know you're not crazy about this whole thing but can you please not let this affect us." Brooke pleaded as he just looked at her. "If there were other options I would've taken it."

"Yeah, I know I guess it's just weird. I mean how would it feel if I moved into my ex's." Andrew asked.

"Okay, I don't even like the idea." Shaking her head at the thought. "But you don't have to worry about Lucas because I have my boyfriend that I care about so so much." Draping her arms around his neck pulling him for a kiss.

The suppose to be a short kiss quickly turned into a heated make-out session as Andrew led them to the bed.

But before it could go any further, someone cleared their throat which made the two jump apart.

"Hi, Ms. Roe." Andrew greeted as he fixed himself up.

"I've told you you can call Karen, Andrew." She told him making the young boy nodded. "Uhm anyway, food is on the table." She says before walking away.

Brooke and Andrew looked back at each other before laughing at what just occurred. "Well, I'll leave you to eat your breakfast."

The brunette got herself up from the bed and moved closer to the boy. "But I don't want you to go." She says as she wrapped her arms around him. "Can't you stay?"

"I wish I can but Nathan called saying that we're taking a road trip with him and his uncle." He responded earning a groan from his girlfriend. "I promise, the first thing I'll do is come and visit you."

"Promise?" She repeated.

Andrew smiled and pulled back from the hug and held out his pinky, Brooke quickly responded, "I promise." Sealing it off with a kiss on her forehead.

~

Andrew, Nate, Cooper, and Lucas exit out of the building onto the racetrack. The three teenagers admired the sight like they were little boys again.

"I'll tell you what, there's only one view better than this one," Cooper spoke before pointing to a car that was speeding around the track. "That one."

After the group stopped at where the cars were being kept and spoke to Jeff Burton, they headed their way to the pit stop.

As Cooper talked to Nathan and Lucas about his crew chief, Ray Green, Andrew was too focused on the racing car coming to a stop beside them.

A nudge came from Nate, pulling Andrew's attention to the young Scott. "Dream come true?" He smirked.

"Totally." He responded by looking back over to the car in awe as Nathan just shook his head and chuckled at his friend.

"Ray, let me ask you a question; I mean, I'm not a real smart guy but if you're not in my car and I'm not in my car, who is?" Cooper questioned, as he turned to the driver who was dressed in all red with the suit and the helmet.

"Tony!" Ray called causing the person to pull off the helmet as long hair was revealed.

She set the helmet down on the roof of the car before turning around and smiled.

"No way," Nathan said as Cooper scoffed and turned his head, nodding.

"It's still not right, dad; tight in loose off." She told Ray after jumping the short wall.

Ray laughed, "Nate you remember my daughter, Daytona?"

"You got your braces." The young Scott started.

"Great conversation starter," Andrew mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah, like four years ago." She grinned, "It's so good to see you." Embracing him for a hug.

After Andrew and Lucas introduced themselves, she went to go change and came back to take the three to check out the cars.

"Still mad at me for Luke coming along," Nathan said as he and Andrew stayed back from the two in front.

"I wasn't mad." He defended.

Nate just gave him a look, "Really, because you didn't look happy when we went to pick him up."

Andrew sighed before glancing down at the ground, "It's not that. It's just..." he paused as the young Scott looked at him to keep going. "I think Brooke still has feelings for Lucas."

"Oh, okay wow. Uhm well, have you talked to her about it?" Nathan asked as he stuffed his hands in his jacket. His teammate shook his head in response. "Well ask her, that's the only way to find out."

Andrew nodded, "Okay, though I feel like I won't get an answer." Nathan patted his friend's shoulder.

"So Daytona, how long has it been since you've seen Nate?" Lucas asked as they stepped into the garage.

"Well, I think the last time I saw him, he was shorter than me." She joked.

"By like half an inch," Nathan replied.

"Whatever, shorty." Daytona teased receiving laughter from the group besides Nate.

"Hey, hey, we don't let visitors in here. Uh-uh," Ray spoke out. "This is all high-tech you know, complicated, secret stuff."

His daughter, Daytona, just laughed at the comment and shook her head. "Come on." She walked over to the boy that was eating a sandwich and was next to Ray and put her hand on his shoulder. "Andrew, Lucas, this is my little brother Jarret."

"What's up?" Jarret nodded his head.

"Hey, man, nice to meet you." Andrew said as he fist-bumped Jarret.

Lucas introduced himself to Jarret, "So, like your mom's Cooper's sister?" He asked, pointing to the blonde Scott.

"Oh, my mom slept with Cooper's sister's husband." He explained.

"Okay. Whatever that means. Sounds messed up." Jarret comments before walking away, continuing to eat his sandwich.

"It is," Lucas replied.

"So you guys want to hop in a car?" Ray asked the boys.

"Wait, we can?"

"Yeah," He replied, the two followed Green to the two cars that were parked close by.

Andrew adjusted as he sat behind the wheel of a racing car. "You know I might just change my career path and become a race car driver." He indicated earning a slight chuckle from the former racer.

"Guessing you don't shy away from speed." He said as he leaned on the car.

"That guy?" Nathan pointed at Andrew, "He drives a motorcycle. I think he loves it."

"He's correct," Andrew confirmed as he checked the interior.

"What do you think?" Cooper asked the two teens who were in the cars.

"This is incredible." He replied and Lucas followed with a similar response.

"Guys want to drive them?" Cooper asked as his nephew walked closer to him.

"Are you serious?" Nathan questions him.

"Yep." He answered. "Take a crash course today. You learn about the cars, the track. Spend the night, you can race tomorrow. How about it?"

Daytona looked at the three teen boys whose faces already answered the question.

"Count me in dude!" Andrew exclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

"Same for me," Lucas added.

"Nathan?" Cooper queried as he was checking over the papers in his hands.

"Yeah. Hell yeah!"

═════ ═════

"Okay, may the best man win," Ray concludes after he went through the measures and precautions of everything.

"Well, that should eliminate you four girls." Cooper retorted before the group dispersed to their cars.

"Hey," Andrew called out to Cooper, "You might lose to a newbie." He taunted gaining a smirk from the uncle.

Andrew entered the navy car that had a design the color a light blue with sponsors spread out on the car and the number 12 on the side. He put on his race receiver buds and his helmet. He slides the gloves on and clipped his seatbelt then checked the gears.

"Gentlemen!" Ray spoke out into the mic as he stood on the podium to see the race. Daytona said hello and waved her hand out of the car. "And beautiful ladies." Gaining a little laughter from the group. "Start your engines!"

Andrew flipped the switch and grinned at the sound of the engine roaring. Jarret flashes his lights and starts driving slowly as they all follow him.

All of them start sharing their teasing comments as they continue to follow Jarret until he moves to the side to let them slide.

"Ready, guys?" Daytona asked through the mic.

All of the boys answered as they pass the green flag and are off.

Daytona level with Cooper and the two brothers level with each other as Andrew was behind the crew. Lucas and Nathan exchanged a glance as Nate passes him. Lucas moves further forward but he's still behind Nathan.

"What happened to back up your trash-talking Stone?" Cooper asked the teen.

Andrew laughed before speaking up, "I don't want to embarrass you guys from the beginning."

"Right now you're just embarrassing yourself." Nate retorted, gaining a laugh from Lucas causing Andrew to slightly tilt his head before pushing his foot down and passing the two Scott brothers in the middle.

"What were you saying?" Andrew teased which earned a chuckle from Cooper.

"So, I was thinking, maybe I should just drive in reverse for a while, you know, just to make it close," Cooper remarked as the group laughed except for Nathan.

Andrew passed Daytona who slipped into the middle of Nathan and Lucas. "You know Coop you might want to rethink that driving reverse technique." Cooper was focused on being ahead until Nathan comes right next to Andrew. "Okay, Nate I see you." Nathan just smirked over at his friend before accelerating and moving the gear shift. Andrew could've easily tried to compete with Nate but he decided to let his teammate have this one.

"Is that my punky nephew?" Cooper teased as he looked at the rearview mirror. He shakes his head and hoists his foot, downshifting and slowing the car. To prevent Nathan from being able to pass him on the track. "Alright, last lap, Nate. You better bring it." As his nephew tries to catch up with him but can't, all while Andrew kept his spot not wanting to interrupt their little competition.

Nathan finds his opening and overtakes his uncle. It didn't last long though as Cooper bump him. But as Cooper was getting ready to taunt his win, Andrew came up and stole it from him.

"And I'm the champion!" Andrew celebrated as he passed the checkered flag. Hearing the rest of the crew besides Nathan talking about the little competition.

Ray advised them to turn into the pit stop and they all did but Nate passes all the cars as they were parking. "Nathan, you not only missed your pit stall, you just broke half a dozen pit road rules," Ray spoke through the mic.

Andrew furrowed his brows, seeing his friend speed off. He took off his helmet and hurriedly got down from the car. Seeing Cooper rush to the podium.

His uncle tried to talk to Nathan but by Cooper's reaction, it wasn't going well. Andrew turned his attention to see Nate's car going faster than he was in the race.

'Please don't do anything more stupid' was a thought repeating through Andrews's mind, hoping the young Scott would get knocked by common sense but he knew that it wasn't looking like that.

All it took was his teammate's car to veer to the side as it scraped against the wall for Andrew to rush toward the scene, the others following him.

A fire started which made the group run even faster. When Andrew finally reached him, he could feel the heat radiate as he pulled Nathan out of the car.

"C'mon Nate, stay with me."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.3K 170 4
𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗪𝗘 𝗚𝗢, 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞 In which childhood friends come together in a time of need but their lives are turned upside down when a wild...
18.3K 252 21
Aaron and Emily's friendship has grown since she was attacked by Ian Doyle and Haley's death, they do everything together so how will it impact their...
7.6K 138 10
Male oc x Sarah Cameron In which a pogue boy Evan falls for the kook princess Sarah Cameron unknown that she feels the same way
1.6K 63 5
The Walter's get a fifteen year old girl named Jackie into their home, after Jackie loses her family in accident, she comes and lives with them, eve...