his girl¹ || discontinued ✔

By vIgIlant3_shIt

(DISCONTINUED) A young kid named Henry is looking for a job. While his friend Jasper is looking to love someo... More

The Cast
The Danger Begins
mo' danger, mo' problems
A/N
playlist
the secret gets out
tears of a jolly bettle
Substitute Teacher
Jasper Danger
The Space Rock
Birthday Girl Down
Too Much Game
Henry the Man-Beast
Invisible Brad
Spoiler Alert
Let's Make A Steal
Super Volcano
Sofia Margarita Ramirez
My Phony Valentine
Caved In
man of the house
a/n

I'm sorry 😥

78 1 0
By vIgIlant3_shIt

I didn't really want to end the book right here but i did sorry. The truth is, that I didn't have any ideas left of the book, and a lot of thing came up in my life. I'm sorry but for now on the book will be discontinued but it won't be deleted.

I am truly sorry about everything, and I hope that you all understand.

I'll be focusing on my other books and the sequel which is Danger's Baby. I have a lot if ideas for that book more than this one.

When i originally wrote this book, I honestly didn't know how many ppl will be reading it, but as ut went on. I saw that a lot of ppl were enjoying it.

I am beyond excited about how far this book has came, and I am also thankful for the over 3k reads on it. Thank you all.

Ily!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 1.5K 35
After years of living in Bordertown, a city in America, Delilah is forced to move into Swellview, due to the new job of her step-dad. This means new...
296K 4.7K 79
Cassidy Thunderman was the sister to Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, and Chloe. She was the daughter of Barb and Hank. She was a sidekick with Henry to Cap...
202K 4.9K 47
~~~First Book Of Three~~~ Aubree Winters is your normal 14 year old. Except that a month ago her superhero brother died in a collapsed building. Aubr...
25.8K 671 44
Just a few Henry Danger episodes I envisioned for fun. The sitcom is still cool even though it ended. So here are a few extras in case you still year...