A Hero That Stole 14 Broken H...

By Wonder-Ivy04

This is a story. It's a well-known story throughout the ages of time. A story about a famous hero that came f... More

Characters
Characters 2
Characters 3
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Sweet Sixteen
Question for readers
Chapter 3: Sang's Survival
Chapter 4: Contact
Not a Chapter.
Not a Chapter.
Chapter 5: Rescue part 1.
Chapter 5: Rescue part 2.
Not a update. 😥
Chapter 6: Recovery and Surprise part 1
Chapter 6: Recovery and Surprise part 2
Chapter 7:Double Blessings Part 1 🎄⛄
Chapter 7: Double Blessings Part 2 🎄⛄
Authors note
Chapter 8: Secrets and Decisions part 1
Chapter 8: Secrets and Decisions part 2
Chapter 8: Secrets and Decisions part 3
Authors note 😢
Chapter 9: Memories and Moving Part 1
Authors note 😢
Authors Note!!!!!!! 🎉🎉
Author's note
Chapter 10: First Meeting Part 1
Author's note
Authors Note

Chapter 9: Memories and Moving Part 2

561 48 13
By Wonder-Ivy04

June 11th, 2010

                               Gabe's pov.

It's a nice day for moving and unpacking. The sun is shining. It's not too hot out. We are an hour and a half away from Smallville Kansas. I think back to when we started packing and organizing.

I did a lot of the organizing because I couldn't trust those fudgers to do that. They helped with the packing though. Then I ordered them around for what boxes went where. Most of the boxes fit on the moving trucks but some of the stuff we put in our vehicles.

Our family sold their houses and are taking their furniture with them. We decided to keep our house in Charleston so we left our furniture. We had Victor's piano shipped to Smallville though. A few days before we left I teleported Luke and I to a furniture store in Metropolis to order beds.

We picked out 14 beds and sheets that were all of our favorite colors to be delivered the day we arrived in Smallville. We have 3 18 wheelers. 2 of them Theo and Charlie drove with the furniture and  clothing for their house a few days before we left.

Our 18 wheeler has all our clothes, photos, work papers, Academy papers, books, North's and Brandon's tools, our cooking supplies, and Ravens weapons. Everything that has sentimental value to us is in the cars with us.

Also stuff that could be broken.
North and Silas are in the 18 wheeler. In Axel's SUV was him, Owen, Victor, Sean, Kota, and Marc. In Raven's truck was him, Corey, Brandon, and Nathan. Luke and I are in his Nissan.

In Luke's car we have sentimental stuff like Owen's violin. We also have my art supplies and my sewing supplies. The rest of the cars and North's and Brandon's motorcycles were shipped to Smallville.

The night before we left I couldn't sleep. Honestly I was a little nervous about moving from the place I've lived all my life. I'd gotten out of bed and went down to make a glass of warm milk.

Silas had come down because he couldn't sleep either. He was nervous but he said it was for a different reason. He said that the night that we decided to move he looked into the future.

He said that the future was kinda hazy for some reason. But he saw a silhouette of a girl. He said that we were happy with her. I’m shocked and curious about what he said. Are all of us going to be with this mystery girl?

I know Owen has been talking to the Anderson team these past few months. He just says to us it’s a meeting about a mission they were working on. He was assisting them.

He’s keeping it quiet from everyone but I heard one of his conversations one afternoon in his office when I walked by. He and I were the only ones home at the time.
Apparently he’s been going to them for months asking questions about their family dynamics.

The team as a whole hasn’t talked about it yet. It was hard for the guys from the Toma team to get over their girl. But I think there is someone out there for all of us to be in a relationship with.

I’m not against the idea of being with one girl and getting to stay with all my brothers too. This is my family and I don’t want to lose any of my brothers. I’m just worried that only a few of my brothers will be with this mystery woman. It will break our team apart.

I walked over to Silas and placed my hand on his back. I express my concern by asking him what I’m fearing. “Did you really see all 14 with this girl or only a few?”
Silas looked at me and could see the worry on my face. He smiled at me and said, “ yeah brother it was all 14 of us surrounding this one girl in the middle of us.

We all had smiles on our faces, and the girl holding a rose in all of our favorite colors. At the end of the vision She starts walking away and each of us follow behind her.
I just never see her face or body. That’s what’s hard because one wrong person welcomed into our lives could destroy our family. She’s out there for us Gabe and we are about to meet her. We need to get the others on board and willing.”

I laugh and say,” yeah brother we do, our future woman is waiting for all of us. I believe we need to talk to Owen about this. I know he’s been talking to the Anderson team the last few months.

I heard bits and pieces when I walked by his office one afternoon. He has been asking about their family development and how they make it work.

He needs to know what’s going to happen when we get to our new home.” Then we went to bed.
I'm brought out of my thoughts by Luke slamming on his brakes. There were some deer in front of his car.

As we continue driving I see a sign that says Smallville Population 45,001. Well now it will be 45,022 with our family moving there.

We start driving through town. There's a Antique shop.

Nell's Bouquet. Melville's Nursery. Smallville Savings and Loans. Fordman's Department Store. A coffee shop~ movie theater. A bakery~ sweet shop.
Music shop. Police station. Gun store. Hardware store. Uncle's new diner.

The machine shop that North and Brandon bought. Then there was the building where Raven's and Nathan's gym will be.
As we started heading out of town I saw houses. About a mile down the road I see our house and our families house next door.

As we are pulling into our driveway I look to my right and see a driveway leading to a house.  The sign above the driveway says Kent Farm. We turn and pull into our driveway. As we are going up the driveway I look at our house.

My breath catches a little. It’s a beautiful two story house. It’s white with two separate stairs. One leads to the front door and if you walk around the other set of stairs leads to a wrap around porch and the back door.

The garage for our cars is red brick. The house has a beautiful stairway to lead up to the first floor.

We have 16 bedrooms with walk-in closets and   en-suite bathrooms in total. Each of us has our own and two guests just in case one of the family stays over. Sean, Owen, and Axel have their own offices. Kota and Marc share one since they are the family leads. 
Victor has his music room to practice.

The basement is going to be designed as a gym. I will be taking the attic as a sewing room for me to gaze out into the land. We are going to build an extension of the garage to hold all of the vehicles and for Brandon and North to work on.

The kitchen is a modern style with three ovens on the right side and one stove with a microwave above it. The sink is on the island. The fridge is on the right against the wall.  A square shaped marble countertop is in the middle with chairs around it. Then a table and chairs.

In the dining room we have a table and chairs that fit’s everyone and extra spacing if needed because the table can expand more. It included a beautiful chandelier.
The living room and theater room has room for everyone and extra guests. We have a pool and hot tub. An indoor pool, a library, and a game room. I’m excited to decorate and build our new home. Luke, Victor and I have a lot of shopping to do.

                   ( Small time skip)

We've been in Smallville for about two hours. We are unpacking the trucks. I'm telling those fudgers where to put the boxes. I look out of the corner of my eye and see three figures coming up the driveway.
I turn my head a bit and as they get closer I see an older woman with two little girls on each side of her who look to be about 4 or 5.
The woman is wearing black capris with a nice blue floral top and sandals.

The little girl on the left ( Lily) has pigtails and  is wearing a summer dress with cherries on it and cute little flip flops. The little girl on the right ( Lisa) has braids and is wearing a summer dress with watermelons on it. She also has cute little flip flops.

Their hair is fudging chameleon colors. There's different shades of blonde and some red in it.  I'm guessing that the older woman is their grandma. I wonder if I could sweet talk her into letting me shop for the little girls and do their hair.

As they get closer I see Kota and Luke walk towards them.

They start talking and I see Luke take a few Starbursts out of his pocket and give them to the girls. All of them talk for a few minutes.  I look towards the truck and I see Raven walking towards me. He has two boxes.

They have some of my sewing supplies in them. "Where do you want these?" He asks. "Could you put them in the attic please? I ask him. "Da" he responds. Then he walked away.  Silas has some boxes and he walks up to me.

He looks around making sure no one can hear him. Then he leaned down a bit. "Don't forget we need to talk to Owen tonight about what I saw in the future." He whispers in my ear. "I won't." I replied to him.

He walks away with the boxes. I look again at Kota and Luke. They started to walk back towards the house. The lady and the girls are walking down the driveway. One looks back our way and she waves. I waved back. She smiled at me then turned back around.
Kota and Luke reach the porch and they come and stand next to me.

"So who was that?" I ask them. " Don’t worry about it right now. We will explain  after we get everything unpacked. I know everyone is probably curious as well.
Luke and I can explain everything for all of us after we finish getting the house together. Come on you two.

They need us." Kota tells me. He begins to walk off. I shake my head and follow with Luke behind me already in his head thinking about who knows what.

This will be a long day, but we are going to be in our new home. A little while later Luke, North, and Marc are making dinner. Everyone else is doing their own thing. I'm in the attic moving my boxes around.
  While I'm doing that I think about Silas' vision. We need to talk to Owen when no one else is around right now would be a good time since Owen is in his office. Owen's office has built-in bookshelves, so he's setting them up. So I get my phone out and send Silas a text.  

                       (🎨 Gabe.  ⚾ Silas)

🎨" Hey I think we should go and talk with Owen while he's alone."  ⚾" That's a good idea.  I think we should have Sean and Axel come too. Axel is our other Team Liaison, and Sean can calm Owen down if he gets mad at you for eavesdropping. "Silas teasingly texts back.

🎨" Oi I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I was curious. I think you're right about Axel and Sean. Which one of us is going to text them?" ⚾"Sean went upstairs to annoy Owen and Axel is fixing up his office now.  So I'll just stop and grab Axel on my way up".

🎨" Ok". I get up and I head down the steps to the second floor. Then I walk down the hallway to where Owen's office is. Axel and Silas got there at the same time I did. I walked in and they walked in after me.
Looking at us Sean asks, "what's up?".

Axel, pointing to Silas says "I don't know Mr. Mysterious here came into my office and said that he and Gabe need to talk to us." As soon as he said that I could see that they were worried.

I quickly assured them that it's not necessarily bad. "It's nothing bad. It has to do with all 14 of us though. Silas had a vision the night we decided to move here. We haven't told anyone yet because we needed to talk to you 3 first.

Before we talk about Silas vision there's something I need to tell you Owen, but I need you to promise not to get mad at me. " He looks at me with one eyebrow raised and says "I promise. Why don't we sit down before you start?"

Since there's no furniture we sit on the floor. Once we get situated I start.  "A while before we decided to move it was just the two of us at home and I walked past your office. I overheard your conversation with the Anderson team."

At that the three share a look. "What exactly did you hear from my conversation Gabe?" Owen asks, looking at me. "I heard you asking Henry  about his and his teammates' relationship with Lily.

Then you said you were wondering because you were hoping that all 14 of us could have what they have with Lily with someone one day. You also said that you were worried that no girl would want all 14 of us, or that she would only want some of us and She'd break us all up.

You hung up a few minutes later. I kept that conversation to myself until the night before we left when I told Silas. It wasn't my place to tell anyone. I'm guessing by the look on Sean's and Axel's faces  they already knew about the conversation you had?"

"Yes Gabe, they know. I told them that night after the conversation. Now I'd like to know what this has to do with Silas's vision?" Silas pipes in at that and says "I'll tell this part. The night that we decided to move I looked into the future and had a vision.
For some reason the vision was kinda hazy. But I saw a silhouette of a girl. I saw that all 14 of us were happy with her. All 14 of us were surrounding her.

We all had smiles on our faces, and  the girl holding a rose in all of our favorite colors.
At the end of the vision She starts walking away and each of us follow behind her. I never saw her body or her face. There's another thing. I had  some visions on our way here.

The first one was all 14 of us down on one knee proposing. Again I couldn't see her face or her body. Then another vision came to me. All of us were standing at a stunning altar with flowers around it  looking down the aisle and I saw a figure walking towards us.

All I could make out was that her wedding dress had pink in it. Then the vision was over. I haven't had any visions since that one." After Silas finished explaining the visions to them we all had different emotions on our faces. "So what do we do?" I ask them. 

"After I told Sean and Axel we decided that we would talk to the team once we have more information. No one really hasn't had a serious relationship and none of us have had feelings for the same girl.

This is something we have to be careful with and not fight about it. This is a union of our team to have the love of one woman. If you are saying that there's a chance there’s a woman out there to accept all of us.

I want our brother’s feelings to come naturally and not be forced because they think that it's determined for them. Once we find this woman that's meant for us. I believe in talking to everyone before getting  too deep and arguments start.

We will watch and see how everyone interacts with this woman. Are you all willing and obey?" Owen says to us. "I'm willing and obey." Sean says excitedly. "I'm willing and obey." Axel says with a small smile on his face.
"I'm willing and obey." Silas says with a big smile on his face.

"I'm willing and fudging to obey." I tell them excitedly. Just as I finish saying that North calls us down for dinner. We head downstairs and go to the kitchen.

There's stuff for BLT's, veggie strips with ranch, some fruit, and some chips, we also had a birthday cake for Silas. He said to wait until after we got settled to celebrate his birthday so Luke made him a cake for now.
We all get our plates and we go into the living room.

We sit down and get situated. Once we start eating I bring up what I think is our new neighbor.

Looking at Kota and Luke I ask. "So who was that you were talking to earlier?" "That was Martha Kent and her granddaughters Lily and Lisa. They wanted to welcome us to Smallville.

Also she said that if we need anything to let her or her husband Johnathan know." Kota explains. "She also said that she and the girls were going to make cookies and bring us some tomorrow!" Luke tells all of us. Then everyone starts to talk about other things.

I look around at my family and I smile. I think to myself I wouldn't change my life for anything in the world.

                   ( Time skip to the next day)

We all got up the next day and showered and got ready for the day. We ate breakfast and now unpacking some stuff. All of a sudden the doorbell rings. "I'll get". I yell. I go to the door and open it. Mrs. Kent and her granddaughters are there.

"Hello I'm Gabe and you must be Mrs. Kent and you two must be Lily and Lisa right?" I ask them. "Oh please call me Martha. Mrs. Kent was my mother-in-law, we brought you all cookies!" She says.

Then two little voices say" how did you know our names?" "My brothers Kota and Luke told me your names." I tell them.
Looking at Martha."Would you like to come in and meet the rest of my brothers?" "We wouldn't want to impose on y'all," she says to me with a smile.

As she says that Luke walks up to us. "You three beautiful ladies wouldn't be imposing on us.  Please come meet the rest of our brothers.” Luke walks over and interlocks his arms with both little girls.

They giggled as he guided them towards everyone. Martha and I follow behind them.
Martha is laughing at Luke and his goofiness. I’m just smiling at my brother. He can always charm a girl no matter the age.

We walk into the kitchen. All eyes turn on us and Lily blushes a little bit and hides behind Luke a tiny bit and gives Lisa a nervous look. At that Luke gets down on his knees and whispers something in her ear that makes her giggle.

Then he gets up and says " these are our new neighbors, this is Martha and her granddaughters Lily and Lisa." Sean must have sensed her nervousness because he walked towards the girls with a little caution.

Then he kneels down in front of them.  "Hi there cuties, I'm Sean. Which one of you is Lily and which one is Lisa?" "I'm Lisa and this is my baby sissy Lily". Lisa responds to him pointing towards herself then to her sister .

"Well You adorable girls it's a pleasure to meet you". Sean reaches up and boops  each of the girls' noses. They  start giggling at him. “Now you girls better watch those giggles you will be getting everyone else to giggle too. They are very contagious. I should know I’m a doctor.” Sean laughs and stands up.

  “Now I'm going to let my other brothers introduce themselves." As he goes to get up Lily reaches up to hold his shirt with her tiny fingers. She wiggles her finger to signal for him to bend down to her. She cups her hands around her mouth as if it’s a secret. Sean smiles and turns his head once he bends down.

She whispers to him a question but it’s still a little loud so we all heard. " Could I give you a hug before you leave?" Sean is shocked and gives the girls a big smile. “Well of course you can.” He gets back down to their level, bending his knees.

  He opens his arms wide and both girls hurry to give him a hug.
It’s the most precious thing ever. Whoever their mama is has done a wonderful job raising these sweet girls.

I see even Owen has a millimeter smile on his face watching his best friend get hugs with a few giggles included. When they finish Sean gets back up and walks to Martha and me. Kota decides to also join us too.

They start talking to Martha. I continue watching the exchanges. Next came Axel to many he can seem intimidating with him being bigger than some of us. Luke,Kota, Sean, Owen, Victor, Corey and I are the smaller members. We have muscles of course and work out but we still are slimmer than our other brothers.

The rest are bulkier like Axel, Marc, and Brandon. The biggest in our family are Raven, North, Silas, and Nathan with massive muscles and tall too. They can be scary to outsiders. I worry how the girls will handle them.   He gets down on one knee and says to them. "Hi, my name is Axel” We can tell which girl is more confident and which is more shy.

Lisa being the oldest is very protective over her sister. It surprises me that Lily takes the next turn to introduce them this time. She looks up to Axel and puts on a determined look on her face. You can tell she’s nervous but tries to be brave. Lily walks up to Axel and sticks out her hand to shake Axel’s hand. I’m holding in my laugh from the shock on Axel’s face.

Axel covers it up by bringing out a big smile to the sweet girl. He reaches out to shake this brave girl's hand. You know his hand covers hers entirely, but he is so gentle with her.

"Hello I'm Lily and this is my big sissy Lisa. It’s nice to meet you. My sister and I wanted to say We love your hair. It’s very pretty.” Axel laughs,”thank you I’m an Native American of the Catawba tribe, this is what we are born with long black silky hair and tanned skin. I love both of your hair too. You have beautiful curls.”

The girls smile and blush at him. Before he gets up they give him a quick hug without asking this time. Axel is already wrapped around their little fingers. You can see him melting in their arms.

We are going to tease him later. He leaves to go stand in the back of the room, but still has a smile on his face. These girls are going to be mini trouble makers winning over all these men. Haha I can’t wait to see it.

Owen, our leader, steps out to greet the girls. He straightens his tie and walks over. He has one of his millimeter smiles to not make the girls feel uncomfortable. He doesn’t smile to many people except family.

He bends to shake the girl's hands as a gentleman starting with Lisa then to Lily. “Welcome Miss Lisa and Miss Lily to our home. Thank you for coming to see us. This has been a wonderful surprise.
My name is Owen Blackbourne.” Lisa and Lily smile up to Owen and start bouncing up and down. This surprises Owen, not understanding about the girl's excitement. I see my brother's confusion as well. I look over at Martha. She's just laughing.

Lisa stops bouncing, “Mr. Owen We love your name. We just started a new book last night about a Owl named Owen. He was searching for his home and couldn’t find it. He was able to find it and his family. A new baby owlet was being hatched. The baby was so cute. It’s our all-time favorite. This is your new home and y'all have been searching too.”

Lily reaches out her tiny hand to Owen, “Can you come over to our house one day and read it to us?” Lisa nods her head up and down. “Yesss, pretty please Mr. Owen.” (Hey the book is literally called Owens way Home by Ruth Koeppel lol it seemed adorable and for 5-6 years old)

Owen has a complete wonder on his face. Owen hurried to control his emotions again. He gave the girls a millimeter smile and nodded his head, “ I don’t mind, maybe one day both of our families could get together. But you will need to ask permission from your mother and father first if it’s okay.” Lily's next words surprise us. “We don’t have a daddy.

We only have our mommy, but it’s okay we have Pappy, Memaw, Uncle Clarkie, Great Auntie Sophie, and Great Auntie Mia. We also have family that is not related to us, but they are our family too. We have Uncle Ollie, Aunt Chloe, Aunt Lois, Uncle Pete, Aunt Raya, Uncle Lex, Aunt Lana, Aunt Alicia, Uncle Whitney, Aunt Dinah, Uncle AC, Aunt Tess, Uncle Emil, Uncle Victor, Great Uncle John, Aunt Cassie, Uncle Bart and Aunt Lucy.

We all take care of each other. Mommy is helping Uncle Ollie move Great Aunt Sophie here from the city. She will be home tomorrow. You will like mommy. She is so nice and very pretty.” The girls giggle to themselves a little. I believe they are being little trouble makers already.

Their momma has her hands full but I can tell they all love each other so much. Why would they not have a daddy here? That's a shame to leave a woman with two girls. I’m happy this family looks out for each other. It reminds me of ours. Owen smiles his usual smile at the girls and goes to get up.

The girls rush over and wrap their arms around his waist. We can’t help but laugh at Owen from the shock of being attacked by little girls. The girls look up to Owen and smile at him. He looks down to the girls, gives them a bigger smile from his usual and puts his hands on their heads.

They part from each other and Owen walks back discretely trying to cover his smile and smooth his suit. He is not fooling anyone.

Our set of Twins walk up next. They are exactly identical to each other except Corey being slimmer and Brandon bulkier in muscles. I believe they are 6’3 in height Surfer tanned skin, blonde hair and chiseled jawline.

They both have had girls turned back especially when they wear the same clothes.
Their personalities. Corey is a shy nerdy type of guy. Where his brother Brandon is a little intimidating and to two little girls possibly scary. But these girls are full of surprises and didn’t bat an eye to Axel or even our quiet stern leader Owen.

I am excited to see what happens next.
Our brothers walk up to the girls and then do the goofiest thing and try to pose shoulder to shoulder and head to head.

Each giving a smile to the little girls. The girls start laughing and Lisa steps up first and places her hands on her hips. Lily comes to join hers trying to mimic each other. We can’t help but laugh at the situation.

We don’t know what the girls are doing or our brothers. They may just be trying to get them to feel comfortable. Lisa speaks up first,” So you are the twins of this family. Well we have only one thing to say to you.” Lisa looks at Lily and they make eye contact speaking with their eyes. All of a sudden they grab each other's hands and begin jumping up and down.

Lily puts on a big toothy grin, “We are twins too. We are so happy to meet you. We are fraternal like our mommy and uncle Clarkie. We can tell you are identical twins.” The girls suddenly rush towards our brothers and wrap their arms around them.

Each twin is attached to another twin. I can already tell our brothers were hooked line and sinker as the rest of us.
Brandon places his hands on the twin next to him which happens to be Lily. He smiles down at her. Corey reaches down to pick Lisa up for a hug.

Brandon says to the girls, “ you are very smart. Yes, we are identical to each other. I am Brandon and this is my little brother Corey.” Corey pouts about being called little.
The girls giggle at them. Lily reaches up to Corey’s hand and pats it softly like she’s comforting someone that's hurt. “It’s okay Corey, I'm the baby too. We can be the youngest together.”

This causes Corey to blush a little and nods to Lily. “That will be great Lily thank you.”Lisa looks over and reaches over for Brandon. Corey passes her onto Brandon. Lily runs to Corey to be picked up. Lisa boops Brandon’s nose.

Do you get protective over your brother the same as I do for Lily? Brandon smiles and nods, “Yes, All the time. I make sure nobody messes with him even though he gets upset with me sometimes.”

Brandon whispers loudly to Lisa “I don’t let it fool me he knows I do anything for him and that it means so much to him.” Corey taps Brandon's arm and he gets blushing again. The girls giggle at Corey and Brandon antics.

Lily leans in to whisper to Corey of course it's louder than an actual whisper. “DO you have twin telepathy like we do. Do you ever feel like something is wrong with your twin? Mommy and Uncle Clark do and they say it’s because of our bond together.

The stronger the bond, the stronger the connection between each other. I know when sissy is upset and even when she gets an owie. I feel it in the exact place she does.” Lisa nods her head too. “I have felt the same thing.”

This is something I never knew to happen. We never asked the twins if they have that kind of connection. We know they get tired of the same old questions normal people throw at them, we try not to be like the normal and let them tell us things about them.

They may look the same but still totally different people. Raven mistakes them all the time and so do a few of my brothers.

It’s hilarious how they try to play Which twin am I game with us? Brandon smiles at Lily and her adorable whispering skills. Corey laughs, “ Oh we definitely do. Brandon could be miles away and he stubs his toes on a tool at his job. I promise you I feel my toes hurting for no reason. I instantly begin calling him to see if he’s okay cause it’s like I know Brandon did something to himself.”

Brandon surprises everyone and blushes a little at being told on. This gets everyone to start laughing, especially the girls. Brandon says next,” Let’s let our brothers finish meeting you two but don’t worry we will definitely see each other again.”

The girls give them giant big hugs causing the rest of the group to smile and feel little envious of the connection they share.
Those little girls are the sweetest girls ever and not afraid of anything. That tells me they are well loved and protected by loved ones.

They don’t know it yet if not all my brothers I know most will go to the moon and back for them already. They separate from each other for the next brother to come up.
Victor is the next brother to come and greet the girls. He puts on a smile and puts a hand over his heart and takes a low bow.

“My greeting to two beautiful princesses that have graced us with their presence. Thank you for being here with this batch of nobly knights. My name is Sir Victor Morgan of the Morgan’s family from the exotic realm of Watsorxus.” The girls giggled and decided to curtsy to Victor.

We couldn’t help but laugh at the scene in front of us. Lisa is dipping with her curtsy to almost doing a criss cross applesauce style sitting. She’s almost to the floor and bending forward. If a wind knocked her over she would tumble.

Poor Lily isn’t doing any better; she is literally about to do a split.
One foot is too far forward and the back foot is slipping back on her. But the girls are laughing the whole time. It's truly adorable and funny. Victor takes pity on the little ones and stands up straight and reaches out to take their hands.

Both girls stand back up normally and reach out to shake, but both place their hands into his. The girls giggle and Victor takes each hand into his and shakes at the same time.

Lisa chirps up, “Spin us Sir Victor please!” Lily starts nodding her head yes. Victor hums a tune and starts to spin each girl at a time. Giggles surrounds everyone while Victor spins the girls by the hands and in circles. He continues to hum the tune from one of his favorite musicians. It’s an old classical song.

Lily bounces up and down. “We love this song. It’s the Spring section by Vivaldi. Our mommy loves the winter one. It’s one of our favorites to dance with mommy. All three parts are so pretty.”This surprises Victor and the rest of us. This mysterious mommy continues to surprise all of us.

Victor smiles, “My favorite is Winter too. Your mommy has great taste in classical music.”  Lisa nods her head, “Mommy loves all kinds and so do we. Mommy, sissy and I want to learn how to play an instrument. Mama wants to learn the Violin and the piano, Sissy and I want to learn the piano. But we don’t mind learning from others too.”

Victor smiles at the girls, “My favorite instrument is the piano too. I actually know how to play the piano already.”
Lily gets excited and grabs Victor's hand.

“Sir Victor can you teach us to play pretty please?” Lisa gets super excited too. Victor laughs, “We will have to ask your mommy to see if it’s okay first. If she doesn’t mind then I will be happy to teach you.” Lisa and Lily rush to Victor to crush him with a big hug.

The impact startles them but he doesn’t show it to the girls. He was so happy to meet these two sweet girls. He has a goofy smile on his face. They finish hugging him and He steps back to let his next brother come up. Marc is goofy like Luke and myself.
Marc bounces up to the girls and puts on a goofy smile.

“Hello little ones my name is Marc. Do you want to play a game?” The girls smile and get an excited nod at Marc. Marc places 5 fingers up.

“Okay, I want you to put five fingers up and say 5 things that you love. It can be anything at all. I’ll let you go first and I’ll go last.” Lily goes first and puts five tiny fingers into the air and points to each finger as she counts them.

“My first finger is that I love all my family. Number two I love our animals and playing in the grass and field with them.
Three I love swimming in the big pool with my family at Uncle Lex's. Number four I love to have bedtime readings with Papa and Mamaw. Number five hmmm.”

Lily wiggles her finger to Marc to have him come closer. We know she wants to whisper to him. Marc leans in closer, turning his ear to her. “I love your eyes, they are soooo pretty.”

We giggle at my brother because we see a slight red to his ears from the one facing us and a little bit of pink. He is blushing from the compliment. Marc places his hand on Lily's hair and rubs it little. “Thank you little one, I was born this way. (Hey everyone I couldn’t remember if he was truly born with this or was caused to him having damage to his eyes. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for giving me a chance.) 

It’s called Heterochromia. Where it’s very rare for people to have two different eye colors. I have one blue eye and one green eye. People with this trait can get them in different ways. The most common is born with them through genetics. There are also people that received damage to their eyes or a certain disease they have that causes damage to their body and eyes.”

Lily places her hands on each side of his face. She leans closer to him to look into his eyes. She has a concentrated look on her face. Who knows what she is thinking so hard about.

Lisa decides to come join her sister to look into his eyes as well. Marc doesn’t understand what is going on but doesn’t want to startle them. Marc has the ability to hypnotize people with his eyes.
In the past it would happen without him realizing sometimes.

He worked hard to control his powers the same as all of us and grow stronger. He is in full control of his powers. I know my brothers are probably trying to sense what the girls are thinking  so hard about. I can see Nathan trying to read their thoughts, but has a big frown on his face.

He looks over at Owen that’s waiting for his response and shakes his head. Sean is trying to pick up the emotions, but only shakes his head too. He could sense Lily’s nervousness because it was strong, but they are in control of their emotions and concentrating on Marc now.

I look over at Martha and see her smiling at the girls. None of my other brothers can do anything to figure out what is going on. We just wait for the girls to do something. I was about to make a suggestion to Nathan and Sean to pick Martha’s brain when the girls begin to move.

Lily smiles at Marc and wraps her arms around his neck and Lisa joins them. Marc is speechless but goes ahead and hugs the girls back. Lily whispers to Marc again, “Everything is Okay. We just wanted to look at your eyes closer.

We are sorry if we scared you. They are just so pretty.” (Hey readers I will in another chapter explain their true reasons for looking closely into Marc's eyes. It deals with their abilities wink wink 😊) Marc just laughs and nods his head.

We drop it for now, but we are all curious why Nathan couldn’t read their minds. We will probably have a meeting and come up with ideas. The girls separate from Marc and Lisa sticks up her hand.

“My Turn to go. 1. I love my family and Sissy too. 2. I love helping papa out in the field and chasing rabbits. We give them a stern talking too. 3. I love bedtime stories with sissy, papa, Mamaw, mama, and uncle Clarkie. 4. I love to bake cookies and treats for the family and everyone.

The last one hmmm will be I love to travel to new places with my family and take pictures with them.” Marc smiles at the girls, “ Those are wonderful reasons both of you have amazing things to love. Okay my turn.” Marc makes the girls giggle because he rubs his face to get all serious and wiggles his body for effect.

Marc places one finger up. “I love my family here and the extended family that you will meet one day too. Second, I LOVE COFFEE. I am a coffee fanatic where I make different coffees and test them out on my family.” Some of my brothers groan at that comment.

He leans down to the girls and they giggle. He whispers, “Don’t let them fool you, they enjoy trying out my coffee brews.” Marc straightens back up and rubs his chin. “Hmmm number 3 I love to travel with my family too and meet new people.
4. I love to play pranks with my brothers Luke and Gabe over there.”

The girls look over at us and Luke and I high five each other with smiles. They giggle at us. Marc puts up his fifth finger. “ I already said I LOVE coffee. Can I use it again?” The girls giggle harder and shake their heads no at him. Marc pouts at the girls but smiles soon after. “My number five will be I love having barbecues with my family. Did y'all have fun playing our game?”

The girls nod yes to Marc. They have big smiles on their faces. I believe they loved playing with Marc. He opens up his arms wide for another hug. The girls run to him and gives another big hug. They separate and Marc gets up to go join his brothers having a big smile on his face.

I can see Nathan has a confused but concentrated look on his face. He’s probably trying to read their thoughts again.We can tell by his face he’s not picking up anything. Silas bumps his back to get him moving towards the girls.

Nathan looks shy and nervous heading to the girls. The last four of our brothers are the biggest in size. He’s one of the brothers that's big in size not in height but muscles.
Nathan puts a smile on his face and squats down to be eye level with the girls.

Lily looks over to Lisa and I feel like they are communicating with their eyes. It’s weird seeing two little girls do it. I only feel this way because my brothers have known each other for so long and care about each other.

We have learned this technique through the academy besides Nathan connecting our minds as well. The team had to have more than one way for talking to each other when Nathan wasn't around to connect our minds.

It’s just a little weird for children but they are twins. Maybe it's a twin thing and also we were technically kids when we started training in this technique. Lisa nods her head at Lily and Lisa walks up first to Nathan.

“Can we ask a Question pretty please with a cherry on top.” Nathan is surprised but laughs a little. “Of course you can. You can ask me anything.”

Lily then steps up beside her sister and wiggles her finger to Nathan. He laughs and leans to them thinking she's going to whisper to him too. Lily gathers her courage and says, “We want to touch your hair.” Nathan is taken by surprise at this request that he loses his balance a little causing him to lean forward.

He places his hands on the floor to balance himself to keep steady. The girls get excited thinking he gave them permissions and run to his sides to reach for his hair. The rest of us are laughing at Nathan. He’s smiling but red from the attention. The girls are rubbing his head and putting fingers through his hair.

“Lisa, it's so soft. It reminds me of the bunnies we helped catch today.” ”I know Lily. It’s so pretty too. I want to rub his hair all day.” Nathan is blushing so badly from the girls fawning over his hair that we can’t help but laugh at his torment. He doesn’t mind but it's so funny. Nathan asks them about the bunnies they caught.

The girls tell him about the bunnies eating the vegetables in the garden and how they helped their grandmother and grandfather catch the bunnies. They went to the forest to release them.

“Lisa and I gave the bunnies a stern talking to not eat the vegetables again.” We couldn't help but laugh again how serious Lily was being. She has this adorable look that shows she is being stern. When she said that to she had her little finger wagging too.

The girls finish loving Nathan’s hair. He leans back up and smiles at the girls. “I didn’t get to say my name, it's Nathan and anytime you want to touch my hair it’s fine you don’t have to be nervous to ask. You just took me by surprise asking about my hair.

Maybe one day my brothers and I could come out and catch bunnies with you.
You probably get so many bunnies and other little creatures.” Nathan puts a thumb towards his chest.

“We may not seem like it, but we are very skilled in catching bunnies. Well I would say all of us are fast on our feet, but some may need help like my grumpy brother over there.” Nathan points at North. This causes the girls to giggle and North frown increases looking more grumpy.

North keeps quiet not to scare the girls by hollering as his usual comeback to being picked on. Especially when he uses language not great for little girls. I can say I’m very proud of myself because I am a colorful worded person, the same as my other brothers.

Owen has been trying to work on our language colorfulness through a training exercise recently. It’s supposed to be where we say different words in replacement for a cuss word.

I can say the new technique helps North, Nathan, Raven and myself because the time it takes to come up with weird words to express our anger and frustration. Along with the word we come up with makes us and everyone around laugh. It calms everything and everyone.

The words everyone comes up with are hilarious.   “We can help build them a home if needed for the season change. If not, we can build a feeding place for the animals during the winter. If It's okay with your family.”

The girls get the biggest smiles on their faces. They are jumping up and down. They run to their grandmother. Lily speaks first, “Memaw, can we please have them come help us? All the little animals can eat from the food we give them for the winter.”

Lisa chirps in next, “That’s right Memaw and Lily and I can make sure to refill it everyday. We can have food for all the cold little animals that need food during the winter. Pretty please Memaw?”
Martha ends up laughing and smiling at her granddaughters.

“Alright we can mention it to your pappy and all of your uncles too. We can all have a big old barbeque and building party with everyone. Now go thank all these nice gentlemen for the offer to come build this with you.”
The girls get so happy and run to leap onto Nathan for a big hug. He can’t help but laugh at them while managing his balance to not let them get hurt. 

The girls get up and hold hands together and look at each other. They look at my brothers with big smiles. They speak at the same time but each sister says a sentence at a time.

“Thank you so much for offering your time to come spend with us. Thank you for thinking of the little animals and We are so excited for our family to meet yours. You have made us so happy, thank you.”

All of my brothers either smiled with a nod or said their own answer of your welcome. Owen speaks up for a moment. “Mrs. Kent Just let us know what day you decide you want to get together. I know it’s months ahead, if anything we can think of a blueprint of the design.

Maybe even an easy access for the girls or adult size as well. We look forward to being a part of this and having a chance to eat with everyone as well. Thank you for thinking of us and we making it into a fun time for everyone.”

Martha smiles at Owen, “I’ll be talking with the family and we can call you up to get together hopefully in a few months to plan the design. There won’t be any trouble with my family especially if there is a reason to grab everyone together to play games and cook out too.

We love to gather together and celebrate as a family. I can see you boys are gentlemen and nice just by the way you are treating my granddaughters.

I know these two girls mean the world to our family and are so loved. They are taken care of and protected. We are family and family isn't just by blood. Honestly my two children were adopted since I couldn’t have any myself. But God brought my babies to me and they are my babies even if I didn't give birth to them. Our family has continued to grow since then.

It’s going to be a wonderful gathering for all of us. We can just put all the men at work building hehe. I’ll give my number to you before we leave. There's going to be more get-togethers I’m sure with my family and don’t think you're not going to be coming to eat too.

There is always plenty of food and fun for everyone. Just make yourselves ready to meet a whole bunch of folks. Also invite your family of course too when we get this together. The more the merrier too. They are your family and welcome as well.”

My brothers have big smiles on their faces. Even North has a little small one and Owen his famous millimeter one from the kind words from Martha. Total strangers and just welcomed us to celebrate family get-togethers with them.

Luke comes to put his arms around Martha for a big hug acting like he's about to cry being all dramatic with a goofy smile on his face. She gets to giggling and the girls laugh at Luke and their Memaw.

Nathan has gotten up from his spot to let the next brother come up. Raven decides it's his turn. He has this big goofy grin. Who knows what is on his mind. He gets closer to the girls and becomes very serious.

They are looking up to him. You can tell Lily is getting slightly nervous because Raven is being so serious. He reaches out one hand and puts up his index finger.

“Da, I have a serious question to ask.” I can see Corey getting nervous at the side. Knowing our brother, anything could pop out of his mouth. “Da, okay, very serious question, do you love spongebob?” I look over and see Nathan slapping his forehead and Corey shaking his head. Owen pinches his nose like he can’t believe this is what Raven asks.

The girls are taken back by this question, but start giggling. The rest of our brothers start laughing with the girls. Raven starts looking around at everyone laughing.

"What!! This is a very serious question.” Raven starts getting frustrated at our laughing and starts waving his hands around.

(*Note- his translation of russian will be in parenthesis. I got everything from google translate. If wrong, I'm so sorry.)
“Oni ne ponimayut vazhnost' Gubki Boba. YA vyuchil angliyskiy blagodarya Gubke Bobu. Oni ne dolzhny smeyat'sya nad nim. Eto byl ochen' vazhnyy vopros.” (They don't understand the importance of Spongebob. I learned english from spongebob. They shouldn't be laughing about him. It was a very important question.)

The girls all of a sudden stop laughing. They stare at Raven for a moment. They look at each other and start getting really excited. The girls run to Raven each reaching for a hand. Raven is shocked by their excitement and confused.

We all are. We know it’s interesting to meet someone that speaks in a different language but this is little more than that.

Lisa speaks first but surprises everyone. “My ne mozhem poverit', chto ty govorish' po-russki. My tozhe mozhem. Nasha mama nauchila nas etomu. Eto tak zakhvatyvayushche, Lili” (We can't believe you speak Russian. We can too. Our mama taught us how. This is so exciting right Lily.)

Lily begins nodding her head and tells Raven hi in russian and waves at him like it’s the most normal thing ever. Raven is so blown away that he loses his balance for a sec. He catches himself before he can fall and hurts the girls.

He gets the biggest dopey smile on his face. He is literally on cloud nine. He all of a sudden reaches down and picks up the girls into his arms.

He starts spinning them around in a circle. “Eto sdelalo menya takim schastlivym. Ne mogu poverit', chto dvoye malyshey v etoy strane ponimayut i govoryat na moyem rodnom yazyke. Ty i tak krasivo govorish'. U menya murashki po kozhe vot zdes' na rukakh. Vy sdelali moy den'. Nash novyy dom budet snogsshibatel'nym, yesli eto budet proiskhodit' kazhdyy den'. Tvoya mat' dolzhna byt' samoy neobychnoy zhenshchinoy na svete. Ofitsial'no ya prinimayu tebya v etu sem'yu. YA budu vashim professional'nym russkim. Menya zovut Reyven. YA sdelayu vse dlya tebya.”

(This has made me so happy. I can not believe two little ones in this country understand and speak my mother tongue. You speak so beautifully as well. I have goosebumps see right here on my arms.You have made my day.

Our new home is going to be mind-blowing if this is what is going to happen every day. Your mother has to be the most extraordinary woman ever. It's official I'm adopting you into this family. I will be your professional Russian.  MY name is Raven. I will do anything for you.)

The girls are giggling so hard and smiling. Of course not everyone understands what the big balooka said. The brother’s that could just groan. Corey steps up to him and places a hand onto his shoulder to stop him from spinning anymore.

“Rae, we can't just adopt them just like that. It’s fine if you want to help out and be there for them, but you can't just say we are adopting them into the family.”

Raven looks at Corey with a confused look. “WHY, not. I don’t understand. Explain Corey. Owen can get it done easily.” The girls are just looking at them with smiles and still giggling. Owen presses his fingers to his nose. He gathers himself; he knows this is an everyday thing in explaining things how the Academy works.

We can put in a request and adopt people into our family where the Academy protects them as well if we are not able to be there.

This is what he is talking about. Raven forgets that it's a group vote and we have to get approval from the board. We just got here and still need to meet with them and they know who we are and our team dynamics.

Owen speaks up, “Raven we will explain later. Just enjoy the girls now and we can always go visit if it’s okay with their family. Which we have just been invited over, don't worry you will see them as often as possible. Just remember you do work and have responsibilities as well. Don’t worry about it for now.”

Raven just sighs and nods his head at Owen taking him at his word. He gives the girls a big hug. “Ne slushayte moikh brat'yev, yesli vam kogda-nibud' ponadobitsya vash professional'nyy russkiy zvonok. YA pridu k tebe v lyuboye vremya.” (Don't listen to my brothers if you ever need your professional russian call. I will come to you anytime.)

The girls just smile not understanding what happened between my brothers and
Raven but just happy to know they can see him and everyone more. Silas comes up to them. “Hello, My name is Silas. May I ask a question? Do you only know Russian or do you know any other languages?”

Lily and Lisa wave at Silas. He’s the biggest one beside Raven. He is trying to be gentle around them to not scare them. Silas is a big softy in many ways. He’s quiet and gentle. He calms down the most hot headed brothers at times specially North.

Lily smiles up at Silas, “Yes we do.” She holds up 3 fingers to show Silas and Raven. “We know three languages. We know Russian, Greek, and Spanish. Our momma and uncles taught us how.”

I’m super surprised by these little girls knowing so many languages. I look over at my brothers and see they are shocked as well. Silas has the biggest expression of surprise. Greek isn't the most learned language.
A
Most people learn either Spanish, French, or even German. Many other languages like Russian, Greek, Japanese, and so many others are considered too hard and are not considered taught. They use the three languages Spanish, French and German in school as a learning curriculum for high school students in some areas middle school. Latin can be considered as well but as it’s a dead language not many teach it.

I see Silas move to the floor to be at eye level with the girls, well as best as he could being big and bulky. He gives them a serious concentrated look. “Pós légetai mia Arkoúda chorís dóntia?” (What is a Bear called with no Teeth?).

You could hear a pin drop from the silence that followed. North slaps his head with his hand. Nobody but him can speak Greek. The next thing we hear is barrels of laughter coming from two small girls. I couldn't help but speak up to ask what in the world was going on. “Oy, What did you say to them? You better not be talking about me.” I throw my hands up in the air. This causes everyone else to start laughing too.

Lily in the mits of laughing smiles up at me and explains what Silas said. She points at Silas and giggles. “He asked us,'' What is a Bear called with no teeth? It surprised us with the question and that he is being so serious.

We didn't know he was telling us a joke at first.” Lily looks at Silas with a big smile on her face. She speaks Greek first then English for the rest of us. “Eínai arkoudáki? Is it a TEDDY BEAR?” I can hear a few of my brothers gasp in surprise at her fluently speaking in our brother's homeland language.

I can see Silas getting so emotional that he ends up sitting down the rest of the way. It's a little funny because he’s so tall and while sitting Silas is eye level but still taller.

Silas gives them a gentle smile coming to his senses and shakes his head. Lisa steps up next and puts her finger to her chin as if she's concentrating on the answer. She snaps her finger and answers. “Eínai moró arkoudáki? Is it a BABY BEAR?”

Silas smiles and shakes his head. The girls look at each other trying to guess the answer. Silas gives them a few minutes but sees they are stumped. He starts laughing and speaks in English this time. He always loves corny jokes. “The answer is a GUMMY BEAR.”

The girls look at him like he is crazy and confused for a moment like that is the weirdest thing they ever heard. Luke is the first to start snickering at Silas’s joke. This breaks the girls from their confusion and starts a flood of giggles when they finally get over their shock.

Everyone else can't help but laugh at Silas and his never ending jokes but the girls. They are holding each other now, barrels of laughs pouring from them.

Lily wipes a tear from her laughter and smiles big at him. She walks to him and gives him a pat on his shoulder and says “That was amazing. You really had us at that one. We never would have thought of a gummy bear.” She starts bouncing up and down. “It’s our turn now. Lisa, what do you think?” Lisa comes up next to her and speaks next. “I got one ready. Why can’t Cinderella play FOOTBALL?”

I can’t help but giggle at Lisa’s joke. It's too adorable and matches how most little girls love princesses. Silas starts thinking and speaks up, “Is it because of her dress.” Lisa laughs and shakes her head. Raven gets excited all of a sudden, “Da I know it’s because of her Glass shoes.”

He crosses his arms and looks smug over his answer like it was the smartest one. Lisa shakes her head and laughs, “Net, prosti, Reyven, eto ne tak. Khoroshaya popytka, odnako. No, I’m sorry Raven that isn’t it. Good try though.” Lisa pats his arm with her tiny hand. Raven sulks after that. It gets the others to laugh.

Luke tries next he gets a far off dreamy look, “Is it because she has the animals help her. I can imagine a game going on and the mice are distracting people and running up their clothes tickling people. The birds flying around helping her along with playing with their hair. I can imagine the dog running to grab the ball and bring it to Cinderella. Haha she would have a team all on her own.”

The girls start to laugh at Luke and his answer. This is normal for our brothers but the smiles from the girls giggles are priceless. Martha is even laughing beside us. Lisa gets control over her giggles and answers Luke.

“No, I’m sorry that's not it either. But that was an amazing answer. I can just imagine a field full of animals playing football with them. The answer is because Cinderella  runs away from the BALL.” The guys start laughing at the answer Lisa comes up with.

That's a really great answer. It's cute and tricky. I look at my brother's faces and see the laughter around us. Even grumpy North is smiling and Owen with his millimeter smile.

Everyone is having so much fun with the girls and participating. Luke jumps up and down all of a sudden, “Oh me, me I got one.” We all look at him. “Why did the COOKIE go see the doctor?” I can hear North groan in the background. Luke is all about sweets. He thinks, dreams, and constantly eats them. I’m not surprised he has jokes about them too.

The girls get to thinking about their answers. Each girl having their head down like the floor will give them the answers. Lily then pops up, “Is it because the cookie was so sweet it gave itself a tummy ache.” Luke smiles at her and places a hand to his chin like thinking. He has to be all dramatic in presenting.

Luke smiles down to her and shakes his head. “No but that was a really good answer and very clever. Keep trying, you will get it.” Lily smiles up at him and nods her head. She goes back to concentrating.

Marc tries to give an answer next, “Well brother it has to be because the baker cooked it too long and needed a doctor to fix him back to normal.” Luke looks horrified at Marc and falls to the floor. “How dare the baker burn the cookie.

He should be thrown into jail and the donut police make him pay for his crimes. That is so cruel Marc. We need to make a sympathy card for the cookie.” The girls begin laughing at Luke's antics. Lisa comes over and pats Luke's shoulder. Luke winks at both girls and boops Lisa on the nose.

Lisa goes back over to her sister while laughing and Luke gets back up. “Alright my dear brothers and lovely new friends the answer to this riddle is because the poor cookie felt just CRUMMY.” I can hear some of my brothers groan at the pun.

It was funny and it got the girls laughing all over again. Corey raises his hand next. “I have one to try out. What is a Kitten’s favorite COLOR?” This got some of my brothers to even think. I think everyone is having so much fun playing these games with the girls. Kota clears his throat and pushes up his glasses. “Could it possibly be a combination of Green and yellow best known as Hazel due to their eye color in most Cats.”

Corey smiled and shook his head. “That's a very good observation and guess but, I’m sorry no it’s not.” Kota nodded his head and went back to concentrating. Owen surprised us all by giving a guess next. “Could it be blue? I've heard Cats become more attracted to Blue because it’s easier to see them.” Corey smiled and shook his head,

“No but that could be amazing too but you both are seeing the analytical side. Think more about what a cat does and think about a color combo.” He looks over at the girls giving them a smile hoping this gives the girls a clue.

Owen and Kota blush a little for being a little to liberal in their answers. This has each of the girls going to one of them. Lisa ends up holding Kota's hand and Lily runs over to Owen’s. “You both did great in trying. It was a very smart answer for both of you. I never knew that Cat’s only could see certain colors clearly,” Lily says to Owen looking up to him. The boys smile at these precious girls for caring about their feelings.
Our two brothers are the bookish type and they love learning new things. They forget to let loose sometimes and over think things.

Lily looks up to Corey next, “I think I have an idea of the answer. I think it is purple, but you can't say it like that though. You have to think like a kitty cat. It’s PURRRR-PLE.” Lily illustrated by purring and putting up one of her hands like a cat paw curved down. It was soooo Adorable that grumpy North smiled at her purring.

Corey smiled big and walked over to Lily next to Owen. “That’s right you did it Lily and you did purrfect with the purring too.” Lily got excited and started jumping up and down. This got the rest of the group happy and laughing.

Corey goes back to his spot. Owen looks down to Lily. “Did y'all have fun playing?” Lily and Lisa both nod their head in happiness and smile. “We had so much fun, thank you sir for playing with us.” Owen smiles and I can see all of my brothers do too.

Owen guides Lily back to the middle and Kota does the same for Lisa. “We have one more brother for you to meet and that will complete our entire family.” Lisa and Lily look at each other and back at Owen and Kota. They give a big smile to them and nod their head.

They look around the group until their eyes land on the last brother. North Taylor is our last brother to be introduced and he’s more on the prickly side than some of the brothers. He can be grumpy and quick tempered in many ways.

North hollars a lot and shouts loudly but he only does that because he cares about the people close to him. If he didn’t then he would not show any emotion to you or even acknowledge you.

North as usual has a deep frown on his face and his arms crossed. He puts his arms down and begins to walk over to the girls. He can seem very scary to a lot of people. He doesn't let it show to anyone other than family he is a very big softy.

Who knows why he's trying to be a tough guy in front of these two little girls. I’m excited to see what they will do to him because every brother has been given a surprise response that has crumbled the hardest of shells in mere minutes.

These girls already have my entire team around their tiny fingers and they don't even know it yet. Goodness gracious these girls dont have powers of their own, but they have surely conquered 13 men. Yep my brother is a goner and that will make 14 grown men at the mercy of two little girls.

Make him suffer, girls give the full on cuteness. I laugh in my head and snicker a little out. This draws the attention from North. He looks over at me frowning, his face deepening his scowl. He stops and goes to holler at me for being rude.

As he opens his mouth, a small hand reaches up to his shirt tugging on it. North looks down and sees Lily connected to his shirt. She looks up at him with a concentrated look on her face. Lisa is standing behind her sister and smiling up at North. She is letting her sister take control.

Lily removes her hand and signals for North to come down to get. Her little finger wiggles as a come here motion. North looks confused and decides to go ahead and bend down to Lily. She looks at North as he is now eye level.

She reaches up her hands to his face and looks at him in the eye. She looks into his eyes for a good bit with a concentrated look on her face. North is getting confused and worried. (Hey readers same as Marc, Lily is using a power that I will explain one day in another chapter. I can’t spoil any surprises, but I’m hoping you have enjoyed this chapter as much as I have. Love y'all so much.)

“You need to smile more. How are you going to be a protector of everyone without smiling more? I can tell you were about to yell and get angry at your brother over there. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it? You have so many people here that love you and always here for you.

You are blessed and loved. It’s okay. The pain that you felt in your life can be let go. You are stronger than it and have overcome so much. It’s okay to smile more and still be the protector for everyone you love.” Lily gives him a great big smile and reaches her small arms around his head for a hug. North is taken by surprise and wraps his arms around Lily. He lifts her up where he's standing up.

I see North hold Lily tighter to him and close his eyes shut. I can see a peace come over North that surprises us all. It’s always hard on our brother to be the strong one of our group. He always looks out for us to make sure everyone is okay and healthy. We each have our own part in taking care of our family. North makes sure everyone is fed and  if a job is too hard he lends a hand before asked.

He always tries to protect each of us and deal with the burdens. We all have a past and troubled life. North is no different; this has made him the man he is today, always making it his mission to keep our family safe. He’s always been so hard on himself. We just do everything we can to support him and be there for him.

We hear North whisper out in a loud whisper to Lily. “Thank you.” She leans back to look into his face and gives him a great big smile. This has North give her a smile in return with teeth showing too. This shocks everyone North has teeth. WOW. Luke couldn’t help but make a joke like he read my mind. “North has teeth, Gabe look North has teeth.”

We both laughed and looked around to see our other brothers laughing too. North is just smiling like a goofball over there. Lisa runs to North to give him a hug too. He reaches down to pick her up. He gives them both hugs. They wrap their arms on both sides of his neck. He’s so big and they are so tiny. It’s funny looking but it works.

I look over at Martha and tell her, “ You have some very special granddaughters. They have a gift in making grown men turn into marshmallows. Your daughter and y'all have raised two amazing little girls.” Martha smiles up at me, “They are a light in our life. My husband and I never had kids of our own but God brought to us our two babies and we adopted them into our family. Then these little ones came along and our family continues to grow even now with additional adopted loved ones. We are truly blessed in our family.” Martha smiles up at her granddaughters with a smile of pride and love in her eyes.

I look over at my brothers and smile at how much we have grown in our family as well, and I'm hoping soon based on Silas’s vision our family will grow even more. Martha walks towards the middle to call the girls. “Alright girls it’s time to get back to papa and time for us to make those cookies.

Give everyone hugs goodbye and don’t worry we will come visit again if it’s okay with everyone.” Owen smiles his millimeter smile and walks up to Martha, “We would love to have you come by again, anytime is fine for us. We have enjoyed you and your wonderful granddaughter's company immensely. Thank you so much for stopping by and welcoming us into the neighborhood.”

Martha smiles up at Owen and pats him on the shoulder, “Well young man I know you have a lot to still get settled in still. Why don’t you boys all come to our house this Saturday night and eat with my husband, daughter and son.

The girls would love to see you as well, and you can meet the rest of our group minus the extra adopted loved ones that would consist of a party to feed everyone haha.” Martha laughed and so did the girls. We laughed too because I know our group loves to eat as well. Owen smiles, “that Mrs. Martha would be wonderful. We would be delighted to come eat with all of you. Thank you for inviting us. That is so kind of you.”

“You are very welcome Owen. Come along girls. These wonderful gentlemen are going to be joining us Saturday to have dinner with us. We will need to prepare and plan what we are going to fix. Also here Owen, this is our home number call anytime if you need anything.” Martha searches her bag and grabs a notepad and writes her number down for Owen and hands it to him.

The girls have finished saying their goodbyes to everyone and rushes over to give Owen a goodbye hug. Owen smiles and hugs the girls. They wave goodbye to everyone as Martha leads them out. Kota follows them to guide them back to the front. We have made some amazing new neighbors and I feel friends coming our way.

Hello my amazing readers! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took so long to update 🙂💜💕❤️

I saw another author do this and I asked if I could borrow the idea.

If you don't know what you want to say then you can use the emoji system instead!

❤️ = I loved/enjoyed this
☁️ = This was so fluffy
🍭= How sweet
🥵/😝 = Sexy
😍🎊 = I'm screaming (basically key-board smashing internally)
🤗 = Too cute/My heart/This was adorable
💔 = This was sad
💣 = This was the bomb!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 7.6K 43
The Blackbourne and Toma team are called for a very special mission by the Academy. They didn't think that Hogwarts and the wizarding world existed...
533K 25.6K 58
Sang Sorenson doesn't understand what is normal. She has been abused by her family and heard two voices in her head her whole life. The Blackbourne...
4.6K 169 43
Junior year is beginning, and like the same thing every year, Jonathan and Jordan Kent want nothing more than to play football, party, and make some...
4.6K 355 17
Sang found a white mask on her bed. The Blackbourne's team gathered around her. When she took the mask, a clock's ticking can be heard. She turned i...