Multi/fandom One-Shots <3

By romantisizeStupidity

Hello all! This is all my requested one shots. If u want to req a one shot or multiple go to my conversations... More

๐Ÿ‡ + ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™๐™Š +๐ŸŒž
FRED WEASLEY : Maybe I did maybe I didn't, what's it to you?
TOM RIDDLE - You're mine, you know that right?
A/N :D
YELENA BELOVA - Macking cheese
REGULUS BLACK (and kinda Sirius?) - The journal
REGINA MILLS - The women with the lion tattoo
๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก [ แด‡แด…แด…ษชแด‡ แดแดœษด๊œฑแดษด ]
๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ [ ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด แด‡ สœแด€ส€ส€ษชษดษขแด›แดษด ]
๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ก [ ๊œฑแด˜แด€ส€ส€แดแดก แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส ส™แด‡ษด ]

EDDIE MUNSON - two of us riding nowhere

60 0 0
By romantisizeStupidity

WORD COUNT: 2950

Sorry theres so many time skipsV?/?/$83&2!!??

════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════════

The halls were dead silent as I ran faster than I possible could have before in my life. Well that was an exaggeration, but in the moment it truly felt like my life was on the line by how fast I was.

"Shit shit shit shit shit" I repeated under my breath as the heels of my boots hit the tiled floors over and over. I was late to class and normally I wouldn't give two shits, maybe even three shits. But today we were presenting our projects where I happen to be in a group with Eddie and he of course  knows nothing about our poster. I knew if I let him present alone it would be an absolute shit show..

I turned the corner, sliding across the floor and slamming into a set of lockers on the way. "FUCK" I hush-yelled as I re adjusted myself and made the last stretch to my classroom. When I got to room 210 I made no hesitation to bursting down the door, the students in their chairs quickly threw their heads up to me in the doorway breathing heavily, my hair everywhere and looking hysterical.

Eddie stopped in his tracks, the poster rolled up and held under his arms. He widened his eyes and slowly turned his head to face me. "IM HERE" I announced out of breath. "Im here" I repeated as I dragged myself to the front of the class where Eddie stood still a little scared looking.

A smile grew on his face, seemingly trying not to laugh at me who looked deathly exhausted and draped on the podium in front of the whiteboard.

"Now how the hell did you end up this way" He leaned down to the side to whisper in my ear, his face still towards the crowd of students.

"Im not leaving you alone trying to present a project you know nothing about" I breathed and he let out a small laugh, standing back up. "Well I thank you oh great one" He responded as he took the poster out from under his arm and rolling it out...

He held it proudly and pointed to the top of the paper "So geometry" he said smiling "Biology" I correct quietly "Biology" He repeated...

.* + ~ oOoOooo time skip :O ~ + . *
<3 End of class <3

The moment we stepped out of class, Eddie let out the biggest sigh "Thank youuuuu" He dragged out, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and shaking me slightly is celebration.

"What ever do you mean?" I asked, basically egging Eddie on to get more appreciation out of him. "I almost actually passed out up there before you barged in" He explained walking with me down the hall. "I thought I was going to have to present what ever the fuck we were presenting"

I laughed and shook my head "I ran like hell trying to make it I hope you know." I looked up at him. "I could tell" He widened his eyes dramatically, nodding.

My eyes widened with his and my mouth was opened in a shocked impression "You're a bully" I informed, narrowing my eyes up at him. He just continued walking smiling at himself, looking straight forward.

"[y/n]" He stated after we were halfway to our destination, lunch. "Hm?" I looked up at him. "Will you give me the greatest honor and sit with us at lunch" He enquired

"Why of course" I played along and bowed slightly as we got to the doors of the cafeteria. I extended my arm out, gesturing to the huge room. "Ladys first" I leered. Eddie quickly jumbled his way into the cafeteria and I followed after him, both giggling.

"Over here" He said excitedly, grabbing onto my hand and dragging me along with him as two guys waved him over to a table. Eddie greeted the group of boys, most of them were similar in grade but there were two younger boys, I only really knew because they also hung around Steve.

"Welcome back [y/n]. Shes sitting with us again today" He introduced as he pulled a chair from an empty table next to them and placed it right next to his at the end of table. He gestured to the chair, slightly bowing.

"Thank you Eds" I sat down smiling as he took a seat next to me. "Eds?" Dustin repeated, raising his eyebrows. Eddie snapped his head towards the two that were giggling, his eyes wide and clearly ticked off. The laughing immediately stopped and they looked down at the table.

I literally haven't called him that once in my life but I thought I'd embarrass him just a little today, im feeling mischevius. "So, how are all of you. Haven't seen most of you in some time" I broke the silence.

"Well... we have our big end of the campaign tomorrow so, thats something" Mike spoke up. "Oh sick, you didn't tell me about that" I turned to Eddie who was deep in his pretzel eating.

His head turned to me "No I guess I didn't" He thought out loud. "Its fine" I said quickly before leading into another sentence "So do you guys like have this thing closed to only members?" I tilted my head to the side, taking one of Eddie's pretzels and throwing it in my mouth.

"Meaning?" One of the guys asked "Like can I sit in and watch you guys play? Or is it like special top secret" I smiled, leaning over to get something out if my bag. Eddies head perked up at my question.

"You, sit in on our dnd game?" He asked giddily "Yes, me sit in on your dnd game" I repeated coming back up with a pen. The rest of the guys looked almost worried at the question, like Eddie would loose his shit or something. I was just blindly asking questions.

"That would be amazing" He excited, clapping his hands and the rest let out a sigh of relief, un-tensing their shoulders. "Sweet, I was hoping to learn what the hell you guys do, it seems so confusing" I oogled.

"Now give me your arm" I demanded, spinning the pen in my hand. Eddie did as I said as rolled up his sleeve and placed his arm in front of me. I immediately started to draw on his arm.

"Im going to make you look so cool Munson" I stated, doodling. "Im already as cool as the universe will allow, im gonna blow up if you make me cooler" He warned as I snickered at the remark.

We spent the rest of lunch talking about whatever they talk about, I was too busy in my own world of doodles. By the time lunch was over he had a full sleeve of ballpoint doodles, most of which were just him and Ringo, my dog.

The bell rung and Eddie stood up, checking out his arm "Im gonna explode now" He sighed in defeat before throwing himself back into the wall and draping his hand over his forehead dramatically "BOOM" He yelled and slid down against the wall onto the floor.

"Ok Shakespeare" I rolled my eyes and let out a hand to help him up. He clicked his tongue "Cant, Im blown up" He nodded sadly. "Well, then be blown up while going to your next class" I grabbed his arm and tugged at him to get up.

"How the fuck are you-" I huffed as I tried my best to pick him up but I ended up just dragging him on the floor closer to me. "Oi, be careful, im delicate" He whined. A smile grew on my face as I got an idea.

"Ok, come on" I laughed, pulling him by the arm across the floor as he yipped "OW" He hollered. I just kept laughing as he struggled to break free from my grip.

"NOOO, LET ME GO" He cried, sliding across the cafeteria floor and kicking his legs. "UNLEASH ME" He continued, laughing along with me. I just kept silent speaking wise and laughed along. After we got out of the cafeteria he got quiet and stopped squirming.

"Accepted your fate?" I looked back at Eddie who was laying there distressed. I raised an eyebrow a smirk growing on my face..

EDDIES POV:

"Talking to me again?" I responded in the same tone as [y/n]s remark. I looked up at her still holding tight onto my wrist. She turned her head around and kept dragging me. I must say, she does look gorgeous when shes in power..

"May I say, this is a good look on you" I complemented and her head turned back around still walking. "Do you want me to kick you" She remarked, I just gave her the purest most little innocent angel smile I could.

"Don't answer that" She added.. we kept this way until she stopped. "My arms getting tired" [y/n] groaned and turned around, dropping my arm.

"Im free!" I jumped up and spun around, doing a dance. I could hear [y/n] laugh at me and when I stopped I saw her rolling her eyes. "Im a free man [y/n], you expect me to keep quiet?" I nudged her shoulder, giggling.

"Maybe a little" She smiled up at me, I couldn't help but smile back. Hers was always so contagious, like her laugh. When a joke wasn't funny but she'd smile or laugh at it? Boom im on the floor crying, it just works like that.

"Now lets go, were gonna be late" She reminded. I groaned at the statement, leaning my head back. "Yeah yeah, I know" She sighed, starting to walk again leaving me standing in the hall...

[Y/N]S POV:

Eddie quickly ran to catch up with me, running into my side and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "You know,,.." He hummed, looking down at me. "We can always just dip"

My head perked up "Really now?" I smiled. "Where are we going party boy?" I enquired.. "Not my place. My uncle is taking it for the day for whatever reason." He let out a sigh. I directed him by his shoulders down a different hall leading to the back of the school.

"Hmm... My parents are out on a trip, we could go to my house this time" I suggested, turning another corner. "Sounds like a plan then" Eddie cheered as we sneaked out the back of school. We went around, standing to the side of the building, eyeing my car.

"I swear to god, if my doors' locked im going to go crazy" I hushed to Eddie. There was always two staff  of the school standing at the front doors, apparently there were too many reports of ditching (damn snitches) so they had to get two hall monitors to stand out in the sun.

"One, two, thhreee" Eddie whispered "Ok go go go!" He said louder. "SHIT OK" I quickly adjusted myself to a running position and ran like hell. "OI, GET OVER HERE" One yelled making Eddie burst out in fits of giggles. I skidded to a stop, yanking my car door open and throwing myself in front of the steering wheel.

Eddie jumped in the passenger seat and rolling back my sun roof before sticking his upper body out. I quickly put the keys in the ignition and hitting the gas throwing Eddie into the side of the window.

The two chased after the revving hearse bolting it down the street. Eddie aggressively laughed at the two throwing both middle fingers up high in the air.
I screamed along with him, my ring covered hands gripping the wheel.

Eddies crazy ass hair blew in the wind as he stood in the passenger seat, arms open wide as he took it in. He dropped back down, his head perking into the car. "That my crazy beauty, was amazing " He laughed out of breath.

"Beauty? Really schmoozing me today, huh?" I smiled, keeping my eyes forward. "Ehh" Eddie shrugged smiling over at me..

'. + * Time skip?? + .*
[y/n]s house

I pulled into the driveway of my house and pulled my keys out of the ignition. "Home sweet home" I exhausted, leaning my head back in my seat letting out a small laugh. Eddie opened the door and stepped out making me just now realize I've been driving him around and he hasn't been wearing a seat belt.

This motherfucker is so carefree it worries me when im not constantly telling him not to jump off the roof of his trailer onto a children's trampoline. The other half of me loves to be there in those moments to see him actually jump and miss the trampoline.

8th grade, He had a cast on his arm for half the year.

I shook my head and left the car, locking it behind me. Eddie trailed after me as I made it to the front door and jangling around my keys for the house key.
There it is. I pulled it out and opened the door.

"No 'ladies first' anymore?" Eddie pouted and I rolled my eyes "Get in here Munson" I pointed inside and he giggled his little fuckin scared giggle and hurried inside.

I followed then closed and locked the door behind us. Eddie was already heading up my stairs and into me room, I scoffed at him, laughing. I stumbled to my kitchen, grabbing a family sized bag of chips and hurried up the stairs.

When I get to my room, I see Eddie making him self right at home. Laying on my bed, waving his hands to the beat of the beginning of  'Within You'. The record spun on the player in the corner of my room.

"Take it" I said handing him my joint "Ooo don't mind if I do" Eddie sat up as I took a seat next to him...

CUT TO 3 MINS LATER:

"YOUR EYES CAN BE SO CRUEL" I cried my heart out into the hairbrush I had in my hand. I tilted the brush forward to Eddie, our foreheads almost leaning against each other. "JUST LIKE I,.. CAN BE SO CR ₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒLL" He finished the verse.

"LIVE WITHOUT YOUR SUNLIGHT" I skipped a verse and this time actually pressing my forehead against his. "I CANT LIVE WITHIN YOUUU" He shouted somewhat loosing the melody.

"I can't live within...." I hushed "yooOOUUUUUUU" I jokingly hit the high note, holding back laughter. Eddie fell back onto the bed defeated from the song we just duetted. He groaned "Augh.. that was beautiful" He wept jokingly.

"Amazing, really" I added as I threw myself onto the bed right next to him. We both looked over at each other with wide eyes holding in laughter. "BAHA" I yelled right in his face as he broke into laughter with me.

We both cackled at each other, me holding onto his arm and shaking him around. We stayed cry-laughing for about another 2 minutes..

"Holy shit man" I wiped a tear from my eye. "Im putting on phantom of the opera" I perked up. His eyes widened and he raised his hand.

"I call phantom" He said excitedly "No shit Eds" I said looking back at him from my vinyl shelf. "EDS" He yelled "YES?" I let out a small laugh. "You called me that earlier and I almost actually shit myself. Why did you call me that?" He giggled.

"I felt dubious" I shrugged replacing my Labyrinth record with my Phantom of the Opera one. He hummed confused as he got up to prepare for hus breaking role.

"This musical sucks, [y/n]" He sighed "I only ever listened to like two songs so I don't know dick about it" I put the needle down. "Good" He laughed as he up the hairbrush and I made my way back to him.

"Im not standing up anymore" I decided and walked past Eddie, pulling him with me by the collar of the back of his shirt. He stumbled back and got thrown onto my bed. I fell back onto him and heard a scream.

"OW" He yelped "SORRY" I yelled back at him. I rolled over and got up to kneel on my bed, raising the hairbrush to my face..

"In dream he-" I said too early. "Shit" I added as he adjust his position to be looking up at me. "Ok.. In dreams he sang to meee" I sung down to Eddie smiling uncontrollably.

"In dreams he cammee" I continued jokingly, dramatically waving my hands around. "Haha, came" He butted in "SHH IM SINGING" I hushed and he pulled his legs to his chest to sit instead of laying down.

I grabbed a boa from my bed frame and wrapped it around me, placing a hand on his shoulder. "The voice which calls to meee" I hummed, dizzily and lowering the hairbrush to Eddie. He quickly cleared his throat and sat up to kneel with me.

"AND DO I DREAM AGAINN" He squeaked in a falsetto, bringing the boa to his shoulder and wrapped it around him as well. "For now I findd" We hollered together, almost draped on top of each other.

Our eyebrows furrowed and we dropped our voices as low as possible "THE PHANNN.. TOM. OF. THE. OP-ER-A IS HEREEE" We grumbled giggling. I fell onto him dramatically "Inside your mindd" I hummed and rolled over off and then next to him...

__________________________________

I HOMESTLY WANNA MAKE THIS A FULL Story NOW???????

Idk should i 👁👁 ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 86 19
Females from video games and anime requests are taken here! Put in your requests now!
4.7K 102 40
Hello my people! this will be Whittyxreader oneshots, feel free to request!:)
5.4K 144 8
All of my Bandersnatch one shots that I have written on my Tumblr account! Since I mostly write on there now, I thought I might as well post them all...
282 8 16
Welcome to my 1st ever Fanfiction! ๐Ÿ˜† Requests for Oneshots and Stories are OPEN! ๐ŸŽ‰ Any Fandom can be Requested! ๐Ÿ˜ This is basically just a guessin...