Peter Ballard / 001 / X Read...

By thelonelygirl22

*smut warning* A girl who woke up in Hawkins lab. She has no memory of her past. She has strange abilities... More

Chapter 1 : The arrival
Chapter 3 : Pain
Chapter 4 : Touch
Chapter 5: Desire
Chapter 6: Checkmate
Chapter 7 : Unauthorized Pleasure
Chapter 8: Timothee
Chapter 9 : The Escape
Chapter 10 : The Unforgiven *smut*
Chapter 11: "I'm Mike, Mike Wheeler. And, this is..."
Chapter 12 : Running
Chapter 13 : Saliva *Smut*
Chapter 14 : Gone
Chapter 15: Billy
Chapter 16: Fantasy *smut*
Chapter 17: Jealousy
Chapter 18: Kitchen*smut*

Chapter 2 : The activity

17.8K 443 1K
By thelonelygirl22

She arrived in a room, the tall blond behind her. The wall was covered in black tiles. There was a window, where other men were observing the children. They all lined up in the back of the room and she followed, at the end of the line. She looked to be the eldest there for sure, she was taller and more mature than the rest of them. In the middle, there was a chair, with a table. On top of the table, was a circle, kind of like a vanity mirror except there was no mirror, just the lights.

"Number Two, would you please demonstrate today's exercise?" The man said.

"Yes, Papa." He said with a smile and sat down in front of the table. The tall blond made his way in front of the child and placed a sort of hat made up of wires over his head. The child because to shake and the lights from the circle all lit up. Now, that was even more confusing. She frowned. Is that the electricity having a short-circuit or was he the one opening the light bulbs? The lights were all opening in a circular pattern. The child was visibly struggling. She looked a the blond, who was already looking at her. She looked away immediately. She wasn't expecting that and felt a bit embarrassed.

"Stop." the man said. The child stopped immediately.

"Very good Two. Very good." The man gave him a small piece of candy and walked to be in front of the line.

"Now, which brave soul would like to follow that?" He asked with a smile and raised his hand, holding a candy. The children started clamoring :

"Me. Me. Me. Me." She looked down. The girl that was standing next to her was the only one that was silent.

"Eleven?" He said. All the children turned around to look at her. They all looked envious and resentful. Eleven continued looking down and walked towards the chair. She sat down, and the blond placed the wired helmet onto her hair. She saw him say a few things to Eleven and then he walked away. The girl lowered her head, but none of the lights opened. Then, the children started laughing. She frowned, why were they laughing at her? "Papa" lowered himself to her level and told her a few things. Eleven tried again, and one light opened.

"Good! Now, make it move." "Papa" encouraged. She could feel a small smile creep on her lips. Prove them wrong Eleven, you can do it. It moved a few spaces away, but then it stopped.

"Good work Eleven. Now, Twenty perhaps?" He said. The children all looked at her, and she felt uncomfortable. She didn't reply. Eleven went back to her place in line and looked at her. Twenty gave her a small smile and continued walking towards the chair. She sat down. The blond lowered himself to her level and placed the helmet on top of her hair.

"I don't want to damage those beautiful locks of yours. Find a source of energy and focus on it. It'll be alright." He said with a smile and stood up. He walked back to his initial position, and she was left alone in the seat, with all the children looking at her. She had no idea what that meant. She looked at the man "Papa" with confusion. And then, the lights started going off. She wasn't trying to make them lit up, it just happened naturally. She looked at the blond, who seemed further interested in her. Those bright blue eyes. So charming. After a few minutes, "Papa" applauded.

"Wonderful Twenty, Wonderful." He said while handing over a candy. She took it and slowly removed her helmet and placed it on the table. She stood up and walked over to place herself back in line.

"That is all for today, you are all free to do whatever you want," Papa said before leaving the room. This was too strange. Few children walked back to the Rainbow room, others went back to their bedrooms. Each door had a number on them, categorizing which bedroom belonged to which. She decided to walk to the playroom, where the younger kids were. She walked over to the blond.

"What was that back there?" She asked. He smiled.

"What you can do."

"I don't understand."

"Don't worry. You will eventually. But, they are looking, and we aren't supposed to talk that much."

"Could I be in trouble?" She asked.

"You could, but you aren't so far." He replied. She nodded. She looked around the room and saw one of the younger kids sitting alone, playing with construction blocks. She walked over to him.

"Hello, my name is ...." She began to say before she stopped. What was her name? She didn't remember.

"...Twenty?" The boy said with a shy smile. "I know. It's nice to meet you, my name is twelve." He looked to be around seven or six. He was so young. "You are so lucky that you got to impress Papa, he even gave you a candy! You haven't eaten it yet, what are you waiting for?"

"Well, to be honest with you twelve, I'm not really a candy person." She said with a smile and sat next to him.

"You don't like candy? But it's the best thing ever!" He replied with a confused look. She giggled and handed over the candy she had been holding on to.

"Do you want it? I'm sure you will enjoy it more than I will."

"But it's Papa's gift to you, I shouldn't take it... "

She looked at the blond and there he was, standing from far, looking at her. She smiled and then looked back at twelve.

"But you do want to take it." She said. The little boy smiled at her and nodded. She handed it over and he grabbed it. He quickly removed the packaging and ate it right away.

"Thank you twenty!" He said while hugging her for a few seconds and then letting go. He grabbed a piece of her hair and twirled it around. "You have such pretty hair twenty, how come they are so long and not short like mine?" He asked.

"I don't know, I- I guess I'm a bit different from the others." She replied with a shrug. She looked around the room. There were cameras in each corner of the rooms. Guards standing at both extremities. A prison. Escaping wasn't going to be easy.

"Well, it's ok to be different sometimes!" Twelve replied with a smile. "Do want to play a game with me? He asked. She looked over to see Eleven playing on her own, trying to fit a red circle into different numbers.

"Yes, at one condition." She replied.

"Which one?"

"Can we maybe invite Eleven to play with us?" His expression changed. "Some brothers and sisters don't like Eleven here... I'm scared they will be mean to us if we play with her." He replied.

"You know, nobody is mean to me, and I will make sure no one is mean to you." She replied by patting the top of his head. His concerned face quickly changed to a smile and he nodded. He stood up and tap Eleven's shoulder. She looked up, nodded, and started walking towards her.

"Hello, Eleven. My name is twenty, it's nice to meet you." She said.

"Yes..." Eleven quietly replied with an awkward smile and sat down next to her.

"What game can we play? I feel a bit tired, so nothing that requires energy! Maybe something like drawing each other?" Twelve proposed.

"That sounds good, are you okay with that Eleven," She asked. Eleven nodded and did a timid smile. Everything became stoic from there. Every day was the same. Eventually, days became weeks. But, at least, he was there. He made everything better.

...

She woke up like any normal day. She walked towards the two doors. Opened them, and saw her favorite person.

"Good morning," he said with a smile.

"Good morning," she replied.

"Ready for today?" He asked.

"Is today going to be any different from yesterday or tomorrow?" She simply answered. He smirked and looked down.

"Probably not, that's simply how this place is." He replied, before walking away and taking his stand, next to the door. She was about ten minutes early. She knew how to get the time now, only the guards were allowed to carry watches. She walked over to Eleven, who was still stuck on the same game since the day she arrived.

"El, you keep on trying this every day, perhaps try something new? Sometimes frustration just gets the best of us, and it is best to step away for a moment." She suggested. She grabbed a piece of her hair and twirled it around her finger. She was so grateful to have her hair. She didn't know why, but her hair was really important.

"No," Eleven replied before placing another on in. The red tablet slowly went through the obstacles, and reach number 4.

"Which number are you aiming for?" The blond asked behind them. Eleven sighed.

"Three."He walked closer to them and sat next to her and Eleven.

"You know, sometimes it's helpful to take a step away for a moment. Let the mind clear." Eleven shook her head.

"Twenty already said... and I replied No." She said before putting another tablet in the game. The tablet made its way to number six.

"Determined, aren't we? You know... You remind me of someone. Someone I used to know very well. You too Twenty. Can both of you guess who is it?" He said. He grabbed the red tablet she was holding and placed it in the sloth "1"

"One?" Eleven asked.

"One...Who was one...?" She asked.

"Papa said that he doesn't--"

"Exist? I know." He started whispering. "But... Can I tell you a secret? Sometimes, Papa doesn't tell the truth. I spent years with One. Right here. In this very room."

"I hope is he okay," She sighed. He smiled.

"Where is he," Eleven asked. His expression changed, and he clenched his jaw.

"Maybe we'll save that story for another day." He said while looking down. "It doesn't have a happy ending I'm afraid. But he was alike like you both. Different. But, everything was hard for him. Then, out of nowhere, he walked in here and it was like something had changed. And I asked him, what's different, and he said... He said he had figured it out. He had found his strength in a memory from his past. Something that made him sad. But also angry. Do you...Maybe have a memory like that?" She felt like something was off.

"Do you remember the day a strange woman came to see you? This would've been when Eight was still here. The woman. She was calling a name to you. That was your mother." Eleven became upset.

"Mama is dead. She died making me. " Eleven said.

"And who told you that?"

"Papa... Who doesn't always tell the truth..."

"This place... and the people here. Are not what you think." He concluded when the door slammed open. "Papa" entered the room. Oh no. He isn't supposed to talk with us. He quickly stood up, and walked back to his place, standing by the door. Nothing bad can happen to him anyway, this place is like a hospital.

"Good morning Children!"

"Good morning Papa." they all replied.

"I've got something very special planned for you today. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Papa."They all replied.

"Good! Seventeen, would you open the door?"

"Yes, Papa."

"Off you go!" He said when they all started walking away. "Oh, Twenty, you will only go last. You will skip today's activity."

"Why?" She asked and he didn't reply. Oh. He was that weird uh? She swallowed her saliva and looked down. "Why... Papa..." She said again.

"Well, because you are a bit different from the others. You will keep Peter company. Yes?" "Papa" before offering him a smile and walking away. He has a name? Well of course he has a name... But why don't I have a name? My name is "020"

"Yes, of course." He replied with a nod. "Papa" walked away.

"Peter..." She whispered softly.

"Yes..." He whispered back. She jumped a little. She didn't realize she had said that out loud. He walked closer to her. The height difference was always something that got to her. He was standing behind her. She could feel the metal of his belt in her back. He slowly lowered himself to her level, next to her ear. For the first time, besides the smell of clean laundry, she could smell hints of cologne. He smelled a bit like smoke, with a hint of sweetness.* He was so close.

"We should probably go, they are waiting for us..."He said softly. She could feel his breath on her neck, sending goosebumps on her arms, and shivers down her spine. She felt a knot forming in the middle of her chest and in her throat.

"Y-yes." She replied. She bit her lip. All those feelings were overwhelming. She felt out of breath.

"Let's not make them wait then...Hmm?" He whispered, before standing up straight and walking in front of her. She could feel her cheeks burning hot. He had such an effect on her. She started walking towards the room, following him. When they arrived at the door, he stood there. She looked up at him confused and then looked at the door again. She reached out for the door handle, but so did he. Their hands touched. She had never realized how nice his hands were. Veiny, with defined knuckles. She looked down immediately. He didn't say anything and opened the door. They both entered the room, and one of the children flew against the wall. She gasps.

"Excellent, Two." "Papa congratulated. He smiled at him and her before going back to the exercise. She politely stood next to him, before seeing a mirror for the first time and looking at herself. She was pretty. Her long hair was going all the way down to her hip bone. She then looked at him in the reflection. Her head arrived below his shoulder, at about chest level. She noticed his facial features. For the first time, she was looking at him and not the opposite. He had a strong jawline and high cheekbones. But, her favorite feature was his eyes. Piercing, yet warm. He looked back at her. They looked at each other in the eyes for a few seconds before he looked away. She didn't understand the purpose of the exercise. Those poor children were getting hurt. She couldn't watch once it was Twelve's turn. She didn't want to see him get hurt. But then, Twelve was only nudged away from the circle. Two seemed confused. He tried to push him against the wall, but without success. Twelve was already eliminated, what was the point of trying to harm him further?! She didn't like that. She was getting angry.

"Twenty, please get out of the room." "Papa," said. She looked up, a frowned. "You are not in trouble, just please wait outside till the exercise is done." She nodded and left the room. He was going to leave with her when another guard held his arm. Another guard followed her outside instead. After a few minutes, she was invited back in. But, he was gone. Where was he?

**Hi! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love to emerge the readers with smell, so in this fiction, Peter kinda smells like the candle Marshmellow Fireside from Bath and Body Works. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 188 10
DARK ROMANCE WARNING In a small town named Hawkins, stood an eerie lab. In that lab, held one of the most dangerous test subjects to come across. I...
3.5K 69 16
After escaping the prison she has been in her whole life, she can finally be a normal girl! Y/n Byers... sounds nice, huh? Wow! Just like Henry told...
68K 1.8K 52
She didn't know any better. Years of being raised by the evil entity that was once Henry Creel skewed her view of the world she once lived in. When Y...
42.4K 963 38
"You're dreaming, I should think," His breath caressed my skin. It was there and then gone, far too fleeting. "So why am I here, Sixteen?" I didn't h...