๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
05
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
11
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.1
67 pt.2
68
69
70
71
72
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

57

15.2K 922 764
By Imp3rfectDoll

Everybody was in the waiting room waiting on the doctor to come back with some new information. It crazy how my sister was waiting like I am when I was in the hospital and now i'm doing the same.

She had Just left from my house. I knew something was wrong I should've said something but by the shit Makai just told us I don't even believe that would've made a difference.

I just know looking after Aiden made her feel some type of way especially after she had a miscarriage, I wish she would've told me.

"Family of Kaelyn Robinson." The doctor announced and we all looked up and she walked over to us.

"Is she okay?" Mama J asked.

"I'm sorry but we haven't gotten an update yet. Is there anyone i can speak to that might know her medical history or anything dealing with her mental." She said. "I just need to ask some questions." She added.

"All of us to be honest." My dad mumbled and I looked beside me at Makai. He ain't said nothing since we got here, he just been zoned out looking at the floor.

"All of you can follow me." She said as Me, Makai, Mama J, And my dad got up.

Sitting the car seat down, I grabbed Aiden and Held him as we were in a empty waiting room and the doctor closed the door.

"Okay, I know some of these questions may be difficult so please take your time....we need to know if this happened before?"

"Yeah." My dad said.

"And when was that sir?" She asked.

"Two years ago When she was 17." He said and I looked down. "She had to be put on suicide watch for a lil." He said.

"Does she have any disorders?" She asked.

"Anxiety and Bipolar depression." I spoke up.

"And at what age was she diagnosed with those two?" She asked.

"She was diagnosed with anxiety at 8 and 13 with bipolar depression." My dad said and Makai clenched his jaw and sighed.

"Do you know when she started to self harm?" She asked and the room was quiet for a while.

"I noticed it five months ago but it just looked like old scars, she ain't go into detail when I asked her." My dad said.

"She started when she was 17 and she recently did it again the day before yesterday." Makai finally said and we all looked at him as Mama J silently started to cry.

"So she has been showing signs of depression lately?" The doctor asked.

"She diagnosed wit the shit what the fuck you think." My dad said.

"Demetrius." Mama J said.

"Sir I understand this is a hard time but as you may know people can hide it very well." She said.

"She ain't even start doing it at 17 she did it at 15." I thought about.

"Nah she told me at 17." Makai said.

"Nigga you ain't live wit her during that time how the fuck you gone tell me?" I said getting defensive.

"And you ain't live wit her at 17 youn know what the fuck she did at that time." Makai said.

"You know what i'll just be back and give y'all some time." The doctor walked out.

"This is not the time to be arguing." Mama J said.

"That's this nigga thinking he know shit." I said.

"Cause I do fuck out my face wit that shit." He said.

"No the fuck you don't you wasn't there months ago when I found her at the grave yard balling her eyes out, she was suicidal then." I said.

"When was that?" My dad asked.

"Nigga you wasn't there for two years fuck is you sayin." He stood up and I gave mama j my baby.

"What you tryna do?" I said.

"Both y'all sit yall ass down- Nah nigga you got some pressure on yo' chest speak on the shit." Makai said cutting my dad off.

"When she wake up tell her the real reason why Dayla-OKAY THATS ENOUGH." Mama J raised her voice.

"I'm so sick and tired of y'all going back and forth about her when we're here because she tried to commit suicide." She said. "I'm going to get the doctor and y'all gone sit down and answer the questions without arguing." She wiped a tear and left out the room.

"I'm having flashbacks cause she sound just like darcy that day we mad her mad." I mumbled.

"Listen I get that Yall angry and sad, shii I am too, but don't take it out on each other when both of y'all know she confided in y'all the most." My dad said and both of us sighed.

"Okay just a few more questions." The doctor and mama J came in.

"So did it start at 15 or 17?" She asked.

"15." I said.

"And she's 19 years old correct?" She asked and everybody nodded their head.

"Alright, has she been taking her medicine recently for bipolar depression?" She asked.

"She was at first cause I ain't even know she had the shit, but I guess after the miscarriage she stopped." Makai said.

"How was she acting today ?" She asked.

"She was Good this morning." Makai said.

"She sounded happy." Mama J said.

"Nah cause when I was on the phone her she had like two different moods and it wasn't good." My dad said.

"She seemed off to me." I said.

"Okay and how was she yesterday?" She asked and Makai ain't say nothing.

"Nigga." I smacked my teeth.

"Oh she was straight." He mumbled.

The Fuck-

"Has she been seeing a therapist?" She asked.

"Haven't we all." I sighed and everybody let out a lil chuckle. This family so fucked up this doctor probably scared as fuck. "But to answer your question yes." I said.

"Haha." She faked laughed.

White no lip havin' ass bitch, thin ass hair them clip ins ain't doing her no justice.

"Okay i'm going to go check and see if there's any updates." She smiled before walking out but seconds later she came back in but she wasn't alone. My granny had the nerve to sit her weak knees down beside my dad but he stood up.

"I'm going to go check for an update now." She said as she closed the door.

"What you doing here?" My dad asked.

"I was here visiting a friend and I over heard that Kaelyn was in surgery, what happened?" She asked.

"You serious right now?" I asked. "You ain't did shit but down Lala her whole life and now you wanna question what happened?" I said.

I ain't seen our granny since the reunion and I wasn't tryna see her ass either. Besides Darius Her and Eva both played a part in the reason why she started to be depressed at a young age.

"You need to go we don't need you here." My dad said.

"Son i'm just tryna- You have no business being here just go." Mama J cut her off.

"Excuse me? I know you not talking when you left my son to care for Kaelyn on his own." She said.

"You doing too much don't come at her like that." My dad said.

"You don't even know half of the story so please don't speak on it." Mama J said.

"How you gone defend her she don't know shit, I been here- You know what I might've missed out on a lot concerning MY child's life but  you talked about Kaelyn all the time in a negative way to bring down her confidence and tried to take away everything that she had left of me." She said. "And let's not forget when I got pregnant you tried to convince me to get an abortion because you claimed i was breaking up a happy family." She said and my eyes got wide.

"You did what?" My dad raised his voice at his mom.

"And i might not know a lot but what i do know is that you're a miserable old hag that couldn't keep a man so you made your own son a victim of emotional incest, let's talk about it since we putting it all on the table." She stood up and my dad stood in front of her.

"Bitch don't you ever disrespect or lie on my name again, you're no good for my son and you're never going to be a good mother and that's why you really mad." She said.

"How the fuck you gone tell her she not a good mother but you persuaded a 18 year old to get wit me when I was 15." My dad spoke up and Aiden started crying.

"You know what I see family don't mean shit when it comes to you, I gave you life and this how you repay me- Bruh can you shit the fuck up, damn you sound like somebody jealous girlfriend." Makai cut her off.

"And who are you?" She asked.

"Youn wanna know who I am better get yo' old ass out my face ion hit women but you looking real close to a man right now." He said.

"And i thought my anger issues were bad." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry but i'm going to have to ask you all to leave. Kaelyn has made it out of surgery but she's in a drug induced coma and because of your behavior today it can't be allowed in a hospital room so no visitors are allowed in her room." She said and my granny stormed out.

"I'm not going nowhere, ian did shit." I shrugged patting my baby on the back lightly.

"Doctor we won't make anymore disturbances just please we've had a long night." Mama J said and the doctor sighed.

"Alright, but only because of the circumstances." She said. "I don't get paid enough for this." She mumbled under her breath as she walked out.

"I almost threw this bottle at her head." I said.

"I'm not in the mood for this they finna piss me off for real, how we being a disturbance when we in a closed off waiting room wit a door?" He said.

"Step outside Makai and get some fresh air." Mama J said and he walked out.

"When she get better ion never wanna see a hospital again." I said as I was eating.

"Landon stop tryna feed Aiden that honeybun." He said.

"It's soft though." I said.

"He gone choke, get his bottle." He said and I huffed grabbing the bottle.

"This all he do is eat and sleep like he pay bills." I mumbled and he gone look at me like he knew I was talking about him.

After a while everyone was just quiet lost in our thoughts. I still can't believe she tried to do that shit. I really do hope my sister feels better and get some help, ion know what I was gone do if i lost my twin. I was gone be so fucked up in the head.

"It's been half a hour, where's Makai?" Mama J asked.
___________________________________

Landon need to say what he know bout dayla chile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 242 23
๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐€๐†๐„; ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
419K 9.6K 45
ษช แด€ษชษด'แด› sแด€สษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด…แด แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด โตŠ แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ษชษด'แด› ษขแดษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ ษชแด›เฐŒ แดs.ษขสŸแดแด„แด‹'s แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดs #2
3.2M 118K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
19.2K 1K 13
โThis is just my truth,โž