Medusa's Blessed (Medusa (Rid...

By umya50

Medusa x Reader. Y/N L/N is a 17 year old boy that goes to Homurahara School. He's an average kid with a seem... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Apologies
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
New Story Announcement!
Chapter Eighteen

Prologue

4.9K 93 38
By umya50

Author's Note: Hey everyone! This will be my second story that I'll be writing while also writing my Kill la Kill story. Have fun reading!

===============================

'wow' = thinking
*sneezes* = action

===============================

POV: Y/N

The alarm rings. 7:30 AM.

I get out of bed, very tired.

Y/N: I wanna go back to sleep... so bad..." *slap* No! Today's the first day of school this week, I should go and then probably skip tomorrow.

I make your way downstairs, into an empty kitchen. My house is fairly big but besides my grandparents that work a lot for the family, I'm usually there by yourself. I grab a piece of toast on the way to school.

Y/N: 'I wonder if I missed any homewo-'

I was then interrupted by a red haired boy and a purple haired girl.

Shirou: How's it going! Y/N!

Sakura: Good Morning Y/N!

Y/N: Good morning to you both. Shall we all head to school?

Shirou/Sakura: Sure!

All three of us were talking about life and laughing about the stuff we did on the weekends. I kept taking glances at Sakura to make sure she was fine, since she looked a little down when I first saw her today. Once we made it to school, I saw a blue haired boy, waving at us with a smile.

Y/N: 'Ugh. Shinji.'

Shinji: How's it going, you little rats!

I ignore him but Shirou says hello while Sakura just walks by. 

Shinji: Actually, Sakura, I need to talk to you for a bit.

Sakura looks at us and gives us a reassured smile. Shirou and I smile back and continue walking inside the school and eventually to first period. We sit down and start the daily boring school day. About halfway in, Shinji walks in with a huge grin on his face. The teacher scolds him on being late but he wasn't paying attention and sat down. 

While on lunch break, Shirou, Issei and I go to the Student Council room and start to have lunch. 

Issei: So, I saw you guys walking with Matou's little sister. Who's the boyfriend?

Shirou and I both blush.

Y/N / Shirou: NO ONE IS!

Issei: Alright, I'm sorry. *chuckles*

Y/N: If you saw us walking together, why didn't you come by and say hello?

Issei: Sorry. You know I still have my problems with communication. I'll try to next time.

While we were talking, Shirou already finished his lunch and started fixing a broken heater.

Y/N: You know, Shirou, you don't have to do this.

Shirou: I know. I just want to, it seems fun.

Issei: I don't know how you find fixing broken things fun but, do whatever you want.

After finishing my lunch, I step outside to take some fresh air and I see HER.

Y/N: G-Good morning, Rin Tohsaka.

Rin: Oh. Good morning to you as well, Y/N.

Issei and Shirou overhear this and step outside.

Issei: Well look who it is, a little early ain't it!?

Rin: Good morning to you as well, Issei...

Issei: Whatever! Shirou, you can put this heater back, I can fix it later.

Shirou: Are you sure? Alright then. 

Shirou then looks back.

Shirou: Wow, isn't it a little early for you to be here?

=========================================

The school day is over now. I say goodbye to Shirou and Sakura and start heading home. I pass by the church which is said to have a man who knows a lot about magic and Christianity. I make it home to a still house with no one inside at all. I figure that my grandparents haven't come home yet so I grab some ingredients and start cooking something. 

Y/N: 'Ow! I need to be more careful using the knife.'

I look all over my hand and see three red carvings on my hand. I initially start freaking out but realize that they don't really hurt that much.

Y/N: Where did I get a cut THIS big!? 

Since it doesn't hurt, I decide to leave it alone and tend to the finger that I cut. I washed it and put a band aid on it to make sure it'll heal fine. I finish making the meal and start eating it. After finishing my meal, I turn off the kitchen lights and start to head downstairs, where my grandpa keeps his magic books.

Y/N: Okay, this looks easy enough, I'll try it. Shoot!

I then shoot out one black and dark blue blast from my hand. I stumble to the ground after I shot it. I was in pure amazement that I could actually do such a thing. I turn a few more pages and see a chant that was supposed to be done on a ritual circle of sorts. I moved a few boxes over with my blast and see the same ritual circle in the book. Being intrigued, I tested the chant out. I walked over to the circle and placed my hand on my chest.

Y/N: Heed my words.

The ritual circle then starts glowing.

Y/N: My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny. If you heed the Grail's call and obey my will and reason, then answer me.

The ritual circle then glows in a nice, purple color. 

Y/N: I hereby swear. I shall be all the good in the world. That I shall defeat all the evil in the world. You seven heavens, clad in the three great words of power. come forth to me, Guardian of the Scales!

The ritual circle then omits in purple and blows up, leaving a lot of smoke and me coughing.

Y/N: Wow! I can't believe I didn't forget any lines!

I then see a pair of shoes at my eyesight. I stand up and I am now face to face with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

???: Servant Class: Rider. Medusa is my true name. I ask of you, are you my master?

Y/N: What the fu-

=====================================================

Author's Note: That's the prologue, ladies and gentleman! This story is already filling me up with a ton of ideas so I'll make sure to write every chance I get.

Don't worry, KLK:UBW readers, I'll be sure to update you as well.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of Medusa's Blessed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 3.3K 96
(this is a fate fan fic) Shirou emiya the master of the Saber class servant from the fifth holy grail war and the winner of the holy grail usually th...
2.4K 110 7
In the Prisma timeline Shirou Emiya never became a magus. Shirou never went through the fire in Fuyuki City that reforged him. He was just a normal k...
2K 41 9
A Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright Male Reader Insert story. Y/N along with the other Hoshidan Royals attempt to stop the war that has been going on be...
71.5K 1.8K 16
Lisa has craved for the Holy Grail her whole life. After all these time he can finally sumon a spirit. She has a blade... A blade that has fought in...