𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚/𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐗...

Aeserry द्वारा

❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚?❞ ❛𝒀𝑶𝑼❜ ━❍-𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤- Lookism Weak hero Teenager Mer... अधिक

𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱˢᵐ
𝑰𝒋𝒊𝒏 𝒀𝒖 ᵗᵉᵉⁿᵃᵍᵉ ᵐᵉʳᶜᵉⁿᵃʳʸ
°。 °。 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯✎ °。°。ʷᵉᵃᵏ ʰᵉʳᵒ
⁺˚*・༓☾ ᘜᑌᑎ ☽༓・*˚⁺ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱˢᵐ
☄. *. ⋆𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨 ☄. *. ⋆ ᵖᵃⁱⁿᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
᯾⁂𝐽𝑎𝑦⁂᯾ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱˢᵐ
⍣ ೋ J͜͡o͜͡ T͜͡a͜͡e͜͡s͜͡u͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ ⍣ ೋ ᶜʰᵉʳʳʸ ᵇˡᵒˢˢᵒᵐˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ʷⁱⁿᵗᵉʳ
☯︎𒊹︎︎︎ᒍOᕼᗩᑎ ᵖᵗ.1𒊹︎︎︎☯︎
⊱ ─── {.⋅ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗ ⋅.} ─── ⊰
𝘔𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘪𝘮 ᵛⁱʳᵃˡ ʰⁱᵗ
𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑋𝑌𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑢ᵛⁱʳᵃˡ ʰⁱᵗ

𝑁𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱˢᵐ

1.1K 53 9
Aeserry द्वारा

[ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ]{1}

Has it always been like this?

M/N questioned as he stared at the back of his head. A male figure rested his head on M/N's thigh, seemingly napping.

M/N abruptly stood up, ignoring the pain of groan let out by the blonde.

He walked forward, hearing the floppy footsteps hurrying to catch up to him.

"M/N you can't just leave your dog alone. I'll bite somebody if you leave me alone again " Nomen sulked, resting his head on M/N's shoulder.

M/N sighed but he liked hearing that. How Nomen had already labeled himself as "M/N's dog".

Although it wasn't like M/N had this dog since childhood or something.

M/N still remembered when he met Nomen at the worker's meeting. Nomen immediately rubbed himself on M/N in the first meeting.

That was the start of the relationship between a dog and its owner.

As much as Nomen annoyed M/N, M/N was much thankful to Nomen for saving his life on multiple occasions. Of course, M/N had to pay him back in bed later but that was a different story to tell.

As they strode in the long hallways with a sleepy Nomen, M/N could see a figure far in the shadows.

"Mitsuki?" he called out.
The figure walked towards M/N while removing its face mask.

"M/N and his loyal dog" she said.

Upon hearing this, Nomen felt somewhat happy and wrapped his hands around M/N's arms.

"I'm homophobic by the way" Mitsuki smiled towards Nomen, "Anyways M/N, Eungene wants you to handle the children"

"M/N I want you to handle our children as well even though I hate children" Nomen rubbed his face on M/N's arm, with his voice barely audible but still understandable.

M/N smiled but covered it with a cough, "shut up" he whispered before turning towards Mitsuki, "Children? You mean the Seoul kids?"

"Yes, we may have underestimated them a little. The second-generation fighters are a lot of surprises. Especially this group, they don't seem to be working for any organizations or money but they lack experience. They aren't even 20."

Mitsuki took out a bunch of photos and handed them to M/N, "You might find your clones there"

our clones?

"Hey M/N this is Daniel Park, he's the best-looking guy in his school and group just like you!" Nomen said, still hanging on M/N's arm.

They went through a couple of photos before M/N stopped at one photo, "he's a blonde like you"

"I'm the best blonde tho, right?"

M/N just hummed to whatever his dog had to say. That's what a good owner should do.

-------------------------------------------------

I got into jiafei religion (❤️⌓❤️)
[Měicì dōu xiǎng zhuāngzuò hěn juèjiàng
Dànshì jiànmiàn zìjǐ què jiǎoxiètóuxiàng]

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

34K 523 12
「 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 」 ❝ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐀━━ ━ (𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵)「 ☆★ 」 「 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐢...
48.8K 1.7K 30
• ˢᵗᵒᶜᵏ·ʰᵒˡᵐ ˢʸⁿ·ᵈʳᵒᵐᵉ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ: ˢᵗᵒᶜᵏʰᵒˡᵐ ˢʸⁿᵈʳᵒᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ᵒʳ ᵃᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ⁱⁿ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᶜᵃˢᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵏⁱᵈⁿᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵒʳ ʰᵒˢᵗᵃᵍᵉ⁻ᵗᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʸ ᵃ ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐ...
13.9K 382 15
Painter Of The Night x Reader ↳ Black Reader You woke up in South Korea after you were kicked out of the ship you were on. You wanted to go back to...
75K 5.7K 46
All superheroes doesn't wear cape.... Whether it's a thorny path with no one by your side, don't be afraid and walk alone. Taehyung tries to fight fo...