My Hellhound Girlfriend

By ThE_DeNsEd_OnE

A world filled with both humans and mamonos alike, one human in particular had the luck of attracting the int... More

Wait...What?
Getting to know each other better
THE TROUBLES OF DATING A GANG LEADER
WEEKEND DATE
HELD FOR RANSOM
SHIT HITS THE FAN
~BLISSFUL NIGHT~
FAMILY TRADITION AND NEW BEGINNINGS
BLAST IN THE PAST (PART 1)

BLAST IN THE PAST (PART 2)

2.2K 61 54
By ThE_DeNsEd_OnE

The young hellpup searched as far as she could, checking class to class, building to building for any signs of her young nemesis, but with no luck coming up at each corner. She was almost ready to give up and leave him to the elements to fend for himself, but picked herself up and discovered new-found determination.

She was a hellhound, without any doubt in her mind, she was one of the best Apex Predators this planet had ever come to seen, and here she was giving up over a simple child. Her sense of pride had grown over the last couple months and she wasn't about to squander it over a middle schooler.

Thinking hard she thought about the places she didn't think to check, places students could access without stepping off campus, but also a place not many people would think to go. A location where someone could be alone without interference... 

She thought back to the time she chased the boy around the school yard, eventually cornering him at that isolated spot where no one could save him from her. It was the only place she hadn't think to look and was worth a shot.

With haste, she began her march over to the area, trying to remember which way to go as it had been months since she's been there, actually hoping to herself that the heartbroken young man would be there, waiting for her to show up.

It sounded silly when she put it like that, but that how it felt, to her at least.

.

.

.

.

.

Away from all the distractions and combined smells, she had began to smell small traces of him as she walked through the area, so she definitely was on the right track. "Shigo! Oh Shigo! Are you around here!?" she yelled, awaiting a response. The area was fairly covered in shrubbery and forest that stretched from the school into a more mountainous landscape, he could be anywhere at this point, but she was determined to hunt him down.

Luckily she didn't have to go too far as his scent was beginning to become more apparent the more she walked over to a set of large rocks stacked on top of one another. Quietly, like a predator stalking it's prey, she peeped around the rocks and found the boy sitting on the one that was furthest from the pile, clearly in deep thought with his hands on the two sides of his head.

Crouching down so her paws were planted firm on the ground, the excited hellpup stationed herself for an award winning pounce. Head low and her behind up in the air shaking, she leaped through the air and landed right on top of him, frightening the young man as he let out a shout.

"Gotcha!~" she playfully proclaimed, looking down at Shigo with a confident smile, waiting for him to cuss her out, scold her, just to do something in general that would fit his character. But alas, the boy just stood there motionless with his eyes covered, his top lip biting down on his bottom, clearly showing how upset he was.

In his mind, his goose was cooked now that his constant pain in the ass was now here to witness him in his most vulnerable, embarrassing moments and was gonna hold it against him for as long as he lived, but Hellen's expression simply turned neutral as she stared down upon him, seeing him hold in his emotions as if he was an infant.

"Hey, let me see your face," she plainly commanded, but no signs of compliance came from him. "Alright, let's play rough then," with a sharp inhale through her nose, she grabbed onto the boy's wrist and forcefully pulled them apart, revealing a teary eyed, snot nosed Shigo, who weakly looked back up at her.

Inside the depths of her brain, something clicked upon seeing the weakened, emotional state of her arch rival. She couldn't properly explain it, nor did she even realise it at first, but something about being on top of someone, forcefully holding them down and seeing their face in despair felt...good, oddly enough.

Before she had more time to marvel at this experience, she quickly snapped out of her trance, remembering the predicament they were in and got off him as quickly as possible while helping him up. "Geez, you're a hard nut to track down, do you know how long I've been looking for you?" she stressfully sighed.

"Why?" he breathlessly asked, "Huh, what was that?" the young pup tilted her ears over to him in an attempt to hear. She heard him the first time, it's just that the question made her brain short-circuit  and forced her to ask him again. "Why were you out looking for me?" he asked again, not turning his eyes away from her once, this put some unexpected pressure on Hellen as she realised that what she was doing was way out of line for her.

"Well, I...heard about your little...incident *clears throat* and since no one was looking for you and we still had school, I thought I'd, out of the kindness of my heart, find you and bring you back. No need to thank me," she laughed with a little uncertainty.

Shigo for the most part stayed silent, perhaps thinking about what she said, or maybe it was something else, but he soon looked up from his thoughts and said, "Thanks for being concerned about me, but you don't have to waste your time...I don't think I can bring myself to show my face after what happened back there. I've been thinking about going back home for a while now, but even then, I just wanna be alone right now..." he turned his glaze back over to the rock he was on and went back to sitting on it, putting his hands back on his head.

"So is that it?" Hellen asked, "You're just gonna make her win by sitting down here and feeling sorry for yourself?" she walked around and stood infront of him with her arms crossed. "You've said how you felt, it didn't go as planned, big deal. You can't just move away from this school, you're gonna have to come back some day, and the longer you take, the worse you're gonna look," 

What she was saying made sense, it was better to face the music now and let it all blow over night, he was going to be the butt of many jokes for a long time, but if he had the courage to look them in the face now...it wouldn't be so bad. 

"I get what you're saying, I do...but I'm just...so hurt right now. My heart's beating really fast, I have a small headache, I fell like throwing up and my legs shake every time I try to get up. I'm just a damn coward, I can't do it!" he expressed his displeasure. Looking at him now, she did notice he seemed more sickly than from that morning, his body took on a drastic change in only a couple hours from heartbreak alone.

"*Sigh...* Your a goddamn mess..." she casually commented. Hellen thought she had seen everything when it came to Shigo, overly confident at times, arrogant, stupid, and quite honestly a huge pain in her ass. But this side of him was completely foreign to her, as if taking a test and realising there was a whole section you missed out on.

He too had his own problems and insecurities, she just didn't see it at the time. Walking over to him, she sat next to him on the rock and scooted as close as she could get, wrapping her arms around him and resting her head on top of his.

This odd behaviour made Shigo open his eyes in confusion and being weirded out, "Uh, Hellen...what are yo-" "Shut up! Just...shut up..." she calmed herself from cursing at him, "I feel sorry for you, so I'm trying to cheer you up. This is a one time thing so don't even think about bring it up again," she warned, tightening her arms and him.

Silently, the two preteens sat together in each other's embrace, unsure about what to think about the predicament they were currently experiencing. Hellen felt the smaller body boy in her arms. He felt cold, like he had given up his heat to some demon, swearing that he would never have the heat of passion for anyone ever again.

To her, he seemed like a small, little pup that had lost his mother, alone and out in the world to fend for himself. It gave her...an surprising amount of comfort to be there for him, like her instincts were silently giving out signals to take him in and make him her own. But she didn't know about it at that time.

It was comforting for Shigo as well, almost like being wrapped up in the arms of an electric blanket, Hellen's natural body heat covered him entirely. Nostalgia had washed over him as he remembered his younger days, being home with his family and spending every second with them.

Nowadays, they're mostly busy with work or personal related problems. He understood that they loved him like they always have and always will, but it still doesn't feel the same as it used to...

Hellen and Shigo hugged for a little longer, neither wanting to separate as they silently enjoyed the company of one another, getting lost in their own thoughts and pleasure.

.

.

.

.

After their innocent intimacy, they broke up abruptly, embarrassed that they hugged for so long, Shigo then agreed that he would go back to school with Hellen. It sure was going to be cringe walking through the halls after what happened, but alas, he'd walk tall with his balls still intact.

Hellen promised that she'd defend him if anyone was nagging him for too long, even if she'd have to break a couple bones to send the message. Shigo was fond of the idea and gave her the green light to go ahead. 

Hellen then reminded him that they were still enemies, but she recommended that they start a truce to stop the fighting, at least until he felt better about himself. Shigo, though a bit hesitant to say anything at first, agreed to these conditions, hiding his true thoughts about their rival at the back of his throat.

Sure enough, Hellen kept true to her promise, she fended off any nosey nobody who tried roasting Shigo about his rejection and made them spread the word about her warning. By the end of the day, everyone who had ever thought about bring up Shigo's rejection had PTSD and would never dare to talk about it again.

Shigo was surprised by Hellen's work ethic and praised her greatly, to which she took great pride in. Over the next couple of days, the pair had surprisingly grown closer with one another as they began eating together at lunch, cracked jokes in class and walked together when going home. Shigo was beginning to see the young hellspawn as more than just an inconvenience and actually enjoyed her company, where as Hellen was having conflicting thoughts the further they became "friends."

She was somewhat happy with how their relationship had developed, but she felt a longing for something. She actually missed how they were constantly fighting back then, her instincts were telling her that she needed to dominate and control the young man, but she was too young to understand what that actually meant as she wasn't in touch with her "feelings" at that time.

So first came the abuse...

"Owww! What the hell!" Shigo had exclaimed in surprise and pain when he felt someone grab his arm and pin it behind his back. Growling with rage, he turned around to give whoever it was a piece of his mind, "Do you know how much that hurts you fuckin-" but had cut himself off when he noticed the red eyed beast grinning sinisterly at him.

"Hellen? What are you-OWW!!!" she pinned his arm tighter to his back, making him drop to his knees in anguish. "H-hellen, what the fuck are you doing?! Let go-OW!" he yelped again when she tightened her grip. "Say uncle~" she teasing said in a song like way, making Shigo look at her like she was a mad woman.

"What? No? What the hell is wrong with you today? Just let me go alrea-AHHH!!!" she pressured his arm once again, her playful smile now turned to that of a serious, cold and sadistic death glare towards the boy beneath her. "Does it look like I'm joking...?" her tone reflected her expression, sending a shiver down his spine. 

With nothing left to do, Shigo complied with her, "Uncle..." "What was that? Speak up, I can't hear you!" she ringed his arm tighter, making him gasp in pain. "Uncle! Uncle!" he shouted, but it still wasn't enough for her, "Louder! Scream it!" she yelled into his ear.

"Uncle! Uncle! Fucking uncle!!!" Shigo yelled, catching everyone's attention in the hallway. Satisfied with Shigo's lovely screams, Hellen let him go, making him fall to the ground clutching his arm protectively, his body shivering as well as his teeth chattering.

He could only stare helpless at the girl who he had thought was his friend as she looked at him sadistically smiling, "Aww, what's that look for, Shigo? Did you think we were friends or something?" she laughed mockingly. "I told you we weren't from the start, you should be blaming yourself for thinking anything else,"

Looking at the distraught boy one last time, Hellen grinned and made her exit, students parting the way so that she won't inflict the same wrath towards them and quickly going to check up on their fallen peer. Helping him stand up, Shigo still had an shocked expression written all over his face as he couldn't wrap his mind around why she had done that.

His mind was running over the great moments they had shared together, he had believed that Hellen would finally stop being immature and that they had moved past their crude past and start something new. He had believed it all ever since she comforted him that day and held him close.

But clearly she hadn't changed one bit, she had been taking him for a fool all this time and felt she needed to show some sympathy for him since he had been rejected so brutally. It was at that point that hatred for the hellhound started brewing within the young man, a hatred far worse than before.

Although, he didn't retaliate with violence as he didn't want to stoop down to her level, he made it his mission to avoid her as if his life depended on it and reframed from speaking to her for any reason necessary. Unfortunately for him, she wasn't about to let that happen.

Almost like a moth drawn to a flame, she hunted him down whenever she had time to waste and tormented him silly. Pouncing on him, causing him to fall hard on the floor, making it a habit to slap or punch him as soon as she saw him, didn't matter if this was in the classrooms or not. Heavy verbal abuse, and last but not least, wrestling.

Wrestling was her favourite method of torment, it was the only way she could get Shigo to react in some sort of violent way towards her as he had to forcefully remove himself from her clutches while cursing her out at the same time.

At this point, it was very clear that her domineering hellhound instincts were at their peak as puberty had taken over completely. It was also a time where students were getting sexually active as they're bodies developed and grew. This also included Hellen.

Another reason why wrestling was her favourite, it simulated how grown hellhounds would hold their partners down and forcefully claim them. So while she was grappling with Shigo, she was subtly making sexual advances against him without realising.

Feeling his heated body against her own, his muscles grinding against her through his uniform and his desperate attempt to get away from her, how could she resist groping his chest and abs, wrapping her detailed legs around one of his and dry humping him from time to time, maybe even biting his neck or shoulder.

Keep in mind, she wasn't aware that she was doing these things 100%, all she knew was that it felt good and she want MORE. In Shigo's mind however, he was too caught up with trying to get her off him and being angry to realise how sexual motivated her advances truly were. In all honesty, he just wanted nothing to do with her, and saw her solely as a big pain in his ass.

Fights like this would continue until Hellen made the biggest mistake she could do aside from bullying her love interest. Making him remember past traumas...

It was a day like any other, Hellen had snuck up on Shigo while he was talking to a friend and managed to seize both his arms, locking them behind his back with one arm and putting him in a chokehold with the other.

"Hey! What the-! Hellen!!!" he yelled in rage as he turned to see the girl grinning at him, holding him steady as he began flailing around to get her off him. "You should be more careful of your surroundings, dumbass~" she sneered with glee as she tighten her grip on his neck to try and pick him off the ground.

Shigo, however, had started putting up more resistance, keeping his weight forward and picking up the hellhound instead, effectively turning the tables. Shocked, Hellen watched as he turned his back towards the row of lockers and rammed her into them as hard as he could, but it would have to take more than that to shake the fierce hell dog.

Being back on her feet, Hellen regained a sense of balance and tightened her grip again, choking Shigo out so he couldn't pull that stunt again. With no way left to breath, he squirmed once again to break free from her grasps, but quickly realised he was at her mercy.

"Defiant, aren't we?" she mockingly asked, tightening her hold to punish him, making him desperately gasp and choke for air while stamping his feet. Hellen smirked deviously as she held him against herself, smelling his hair and taking in his sweet scent as if he was a freshly picked flower.

"Oh, Shigo. Poor, moronic, weak, Shigo..." she whispered in his ear, switching places with him and slamming him back into the lockers. "We fight almost every day and you don't even realise how futile it is to resist me. Why don't you stop all this squabble and submit to me, hmm?" she asked.

"Submit to you? Why the hell would I do that?" he looked backed at her from the corner of his eye. "I just want to be left alone...and yet you keep coming back to fuck with me...why don't you find some other pansy to be your dog and leave me alon-AHH!" she cuts him off by slamming him into the lockers again.

Silently growling, the hellhound thought to herself, "As if it was that simple..."

"Cuz I enjoy breaking you in more than anything else," she spoke with authority, "Why go after somebody else when I have this clown in my arms. You think you're so superior because you're not loud and aggressive. You like to settle things with words instead of  taking what you want by force and that somehow makes you mature or some shit, and instead of sticking up for yourself and beating down people who disrespect and hurt you, you keep it bottled up inside and let them continue on and on. Just. Like. This..." she whispered in his ear.

"I just want to keep reminding you that you're not better than me, Shigo. You're a fucking loser, with a handful of loser friends who wouldn't help you in tight situations and still depressed over a bitch who broke your heart months ago,"

Smiling sadistically to herself, Hellen remembered the events that took place that day and did the unthinkable, "You're such a coward, a coward acting like he's a tough, grown man and he deserves smart, mature girls to give his time to...pfft...No wonder Jasmine rejected your sorry ass...I don't blame her!" she laughed.

When those words were said, Shigo remembered what he had tried to forget all this time, Jasmine...

Her long, flowing hair as black as night, her beautiful face with not a single mistake present, her sweet voice as she laughed and called out to him, and her warm, tight hugs that she'd give him almost every day. A perfect picture of Jasmine stood in his mind as he remembered the memories he and her used to share...but then the image broke like a glass mirror and turned red.

Enraged, Shigo pushed back the cocky hellhound, making her slightly lose her balance as she didn't expect him to move all of a sudden. With his neck having more room to move, Shigo tilted it as far as it could go forward and brought it back with all his might, knocking the hellhound square on her nose with his head.

"OWWW!!!" the hellhound screamed in pain as she released the boy to clutch onto her pained nose. Tears flooded her eyes as the pain intensified, it felt as if it was broken. Growling deeply, Hellen opened her eyes to attack Shigo for what he had done, but was shocked to see a fist coming straight towards her vision.

*WHAM!* A loud connect was heard as Hellen was thrown against the lockers on the opposite side of the hallway. She clutched onto the left side of her face, twisting and turning on the floor as she whined in pain. Finding it hard to open her left eye, she hesitantly opened her right, teary one to see the boy standing over her.

Fists clenched, breathing heavily through the mouth and eyes filled with wrath, Shigo looked at the weakened hellhound as if he planned on continuing his act of revenge against her, wanting to pay her back for all the misery she's caused him.

Stunned by his sudden change in behaviour, Hellen stood motionless as she waited to see what he'd do next...but never expected the outcome.

Shigo started to tremble uncontrollably, his breathing quickened and tears formed in his eyes as he continued to look down at the speechless hellhound. "I fucking hate you!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, if anyone present in that hallway wasn't paying attention, they certainly were now as they looked upon the scene.

"I thought you were pretty cool at one point, I admired you...but now, I don't care anymore!" he continued to yell, "You can die for all I care! I never want to see your face again, you stupid, nasty bitch!" 

He then turned and ran away, violently pushing some of the other students out the way as he made his exit, leaving everybody to turn their heads back to the dazed hellhound still seated on the ground, a look of regret and torment covering her face as she's finally realised the severity of what she had done.

The only word she could bring herself to mutter as the boy ran further and further away was the thing that seemed to be on her mind the most.

 "...Shigo...?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

"Hey guys, Densed here! It's been awhile hasn't it? I hope you all enjoyed the newest instalment of "MY HELLHOUND GIRLFRIEND." Shocking to finally see all the torment Hellen put Shigo through when they were younger, huh? Personally, don't blame him for hating her at the first chapter. Anyway, I'm just about done with this "arc" of the story, I'm gonna start Part Three(3) as soon as tomorrow so I can wrap it up and start another chapter. So I'll see you at the next one. Later~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385 18 17
A not so basic love story... A spark she never expected. Someone he never thought he'd find... Mild cussing, PDA, Near death scenes, Sexual Harassme...
19.9K 291 23
(Y/n) (L/n) recently moves to Monster High, in search of acceptance, she is the daughter of a legendary Pterolycus winged Wolf. (Y/n) is part normie...
1.2K 157 12
She woke up in the middle of the forest only to find herself Dealing With a Demon. [SOON TO BE REVISED] #41
61.2K 1.8K 27
⚠️ mature warning! ⚠️ what if blitz took in TWO hounds? The warnings and all of that will be in the book but... come on. This is a depiction of HELL...